Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  There is a God and he has delivered me... (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
There is a God and he has delivered me... by dennis_6
Started on: 05-12-2015 11:53 PM
Replies: 244 (3476 views)
Last post by: Patrick's Dad on 05-23-2015 12:50 PM
dennis_6

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 115
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2015 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can't really go into details till this is done, but I can say for sure there is a God in Heaven, and He does give a damn, and I was delivered beyond all odds.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jmbishop

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2015 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2015 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes sir, there is.
Good for you, and yours.
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2015 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you both,

Matthew 17:20King James Version (KJV)

20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

Those are not just words, when I am at liberty, when the dust settles, I will share with the forum. For now you will just have to trust, God is very real. As good as I am, I could have not done this without, the great I am.

[This message has been edited by dennis_6 (edited 05-13-2015).]

FieroTony

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2015 05:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroTonySend a Private Message to FieroTonyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dennis_6:

Thank you both,

Matthew 17:20King James Version (KJV)

20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

Those are not just words, when I am at liberty, when the dust settles, I will share with the forum. For now you will just have to trust, God is very real. As good as I am, I could have not done this without, the great I am.

Yes, there is [a God]. Been there and seen that first hand. And no, not just a coincidence or the stars in alignment.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2015 06:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad your prayers were answered.

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 05-13-2015).]

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2015 07:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm happy for you.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2015 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am too!
Congrats, regarding your blessing.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2015 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2015 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What? where?!

(Next time, tweet it!)

[This message has been edited by Stubby79 (edited 05-13-2015).]

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2015 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let me guess, you saw him at the Piggly Wiggly?

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

PFF
System Bot
Zeb

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2015 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZebSend a Private Message to ZebEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the club!

You do realize you've just stepped into the line of fire from both sides, don't you? It's all good, though. HE's got your back.
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2015 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Amen to original post!
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2015 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is indeed good news!

Can't wait to hear the details.

Nolan
FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2015 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Things have just worked out better from the time I said to God, "all right then, you do it". Asking a direct question I have had answers within minutes and up months that were clear as can be.
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2015 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes there is one God and He sent His Son to die for our sins. If you know that in your heart, it's all good!
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2015 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This isn't a "saved" thing, this is a legal thing based on false accusations, I can't go into details yet, but my lawyer said the right thing happened today, and the right thing rarely happens in cases like these.
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2015 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This isn't a "saved" thing, this is a legal thing based on false accusations, I can't go into details yet, but my lawyer said the right thing happened today, and the right thing rarely happens in cases like these.

Too bad. It could have been so much greater news.
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2015 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boostdreamer:

I have made my peace with God a long time ago.

[This message has been edited by dennis_6 (edited 05-13-2015).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 199
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2015 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I was thinking his wife just gave birth or something.

I'm totally on board with everything he said, I just didn't think it had to do with lawyers... God and lawyers seldomely go together.
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2015 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
I was thinking his wife just gave birth or something.

I'm totally on board with everything he said, I just didn't think it had to do with lawyers... God and lawyers seldomely go together.

When children are involved, He is. False accusation against one of the kids, got them put into state hands. Once they get their hands on kids they don't like to give them back.
PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2015 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whatever the details may be, I'm glad things are working out.
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2015 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Whatever the details may be, I'm glad things are working out.

Thank you.
Patrick's Dad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2015 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Patrick's DadClick Here to visit Patrick's Dad's HomePageSend a Private Message to Patrick's DadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

When children are involved, He is. False accusation against one of the kids, got them put into state hands. Once they get their hands on kids they don't like to give them back.

Sounds like a parent's worst nightmare. I'm glad that He answered these prayers (obviously more than one!).
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2015 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick's Dad:

Sounds like a parent's worst nightmare. I'm glad that He answered these prayers (obviously more than one!).

It's like having to wake up and remember your child is dead, every day. Its probably worse, because there is no closure. There is no requirement for proof, or charges, all it takes is a allegation, even if it is from a known pathological liar. Made worse by a system who believes its their job to win, not seek the truth. I
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2015 01:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good lawyers can make things happen.

Happy for you that its working out in the best interest of the child.

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2015 08:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kostmart Training Leader: I'll sell you my pee for a hundred dollars. Been off the pipe for two years.

[snaps]

Kostmart Training Leader: Thank you Jesus!

http://www.imdb.com/title/t...otes?ref_=tttrv_ql_4

Glad its working for you.

Steve
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2015 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have made my peace with God a long time ago.

Can you tell us more about that experience?
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2015 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Can you tell us more about that experience?

Typical go forth in church, "saved" experience. Though anymore, I have quite a few issues with the follow the card steps to salvation.
John 3:16, Only requires belief. Nothing else. Ephesians 2:8, touches on that. The other things on the standard plan to salvation are fruits of the spirit. Not requirements to be forgiven.
Rich Mullins, and Brennan Manning touched on this.

My post was because, I was placed in a unjust nightmare, where even the lawyer, expensive as he was, didn't think it would end quickly. The lawyer also made the comment, that the right thing happened here, and the right thing doesn't happen in these kinds of cases. When they mentioned dismissal, the judges jaw dropped, and his eyes became large, he was stunned. You could tell he couldn't believe what he was hearing.
I will go in details when this all wrapped up. Well, at least as far as it would be prudent to, My attorney was also a prosecuting attorney in another county, he stated what was happening to my family was not right, and he couldn't understand why we being attacked.

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2015 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Typical go forth in church, "saved" experience. Though anymore, I have quite a few issues with the follow the card steps to salvation.
John 3:16, Only requires belief. Nothing else. Ephesians 2:8, touches on that. The other things on the standard plan to salvation are fruits of the spirit. Not requirements to be forgiven.
Rich Mullins, and Brennan Manning touched on this.

It sounds like something is missing from your experience. I hope the next time, God makes peace with you.

DanDamage

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2015 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanDamageSend a Private Message to DanDamageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i had a Divine expereince in the past weeks as well. very scary, . i'd rather stay in the matrix, the other side is too profound. i was shown both heaven and hell, they werent very different from eachother

[This message has been edited by DanDamage (edited 05-14-2015).]

PFF
System Bot
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2015 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It sounds like something is missing from your experience. I hope the next time, God makes peace with you.

It's not really for you to say. The best thing is to read the bible and stop going by this man's or that man's interpretation. I believe that if you are truly a believer you are saved but are you really a believer if you don't live it?
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2015 06:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My post was because, I was placed in a unjust nightmare, where even the lawyer, expensive as he was, didn't think it would end quickly. The lawyer also made the comment, that the right thing happened here, and the right thing doesn't happen in these kinds of cases. When they mentioned dismissal, the judges jaw dropped, and his eyes became large, he was stunned. You could tell he couldn't believe what he was hearing.
I will go in details when this all wrapped up. Well, at least as far as it would be prudent to, My attorney was also a prosecuting attorney in another county, he stated what was happening to my family was not right, and he couldn't understand why we being attacked.

First off, I'm happy for you that your issue was resolved.

Now, you say that proof of God is that He intervened in a legal matter on your behalf? Man, I wish your God would do that for all the people that DIE unjustly all over the place, every day! He's pretty arbitrary, your God.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2015 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yellowstone:
First off, I'm happy for you that your issue was resolved.

Now, you say that proof of God is that He intervened in a legal matter on your behalf? Man, I wish your God would do that for all the people that DIE unjustly all over the place, every day! He's pretty arbitrary, your God.

All the gods of all the denominations of all the peoples books, Bibles, Koran's, Torah's, and all the rest were written by MEN not any god. MEN wrote all of those and if you think different than you are delusional. To help themselves in the greatest con ever created.

Steve

RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2015 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Steve, your theology will eventually get corrected. I've already taken your case before the God that you don't believe in.

Dennis 6, welcome to your mew life. Keep the faith brother.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2015 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RACE:

Steve, your theology will eventually get corrected. I've already taken your case before the God that you don't believe in.

Dennis 6, welcome to your mew life. Keep the faith brother.

And just what one would that be?

https://youtu.be/8gxwutvlTw8

Steve

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 05-15-2015).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2015 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DanDamage:
i'd rather stay in the matrix, the other side is too profound.

A lot of people do.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 05-15-2015).]

TK

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2015 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think this is the first time I've seen a thread where both sides are saying he did it wrong. I don't understand the people here that are disappointed they didn't get what they wanted out of it.

Dennis, if you got what you needed, good for you.

[This message has been edited by TK (edited 05-15-2015).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2015 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TK:

I think this is the first time I've seen a thread where both sides are saying he did it wrong. I don't understand the people here that are disappointed they didn't get what they wanted out of it.

Dennis, if you got what you needed, good for you.

Alot fo individuals, not just two sides, remember

TK

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2015 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Alot fo individuals, not just two sides, remember

You have to admit ... but you got my point.

[This message has been edited by TK (edited 05-15-2015).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock