Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  FieroGT stretch Concept (Page 59)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 60 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
FieroGT stretch Concept by Amida
Started on: 02-11-2006 05:08 PM
Replies: 2392 (259942 views)
Last post by: Amida on 03-31-2024 09:12 PM
Amida

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2018 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by anaverin:

I live in Washington and Could drive to Seattle Area. What would it cost to get a center console covered with local pickup? I want to cover it in black.

Do you mean the factory rear console/armrest?
IP: Logged
Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2018 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
G1 door panel set completed in Leather: Reno black/ Mr.Mikes dark gray 8L ( 8L leather discontinued )

[This message has been edited by Amida (edited 09-01-2018).]

JOE 4RE

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2018 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JOE 4RESend a Private Message to JOE 4REEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroVAN:

I tale you what ..... it's look much much better in person. Thank you Rob for amazing products. I do love my dash and doors panels 😆

FieroVAN, can you post some pics of your converted interior? Would love to see how well the G1 dash and door panels flow together....

THANKS!!

------------------
JOE 4RE
'88 Fiero GT
Med. Red Metallic
loaded 5 speed

Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2018 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just picked up five sets of raw G1 dash components from the waterjet cutting shop. Will get some prep done then off to the powder coater.

[This message has been edited by Amida (edited 09-23-2018).]

Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2018 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
G1 interior urethane components fabrication process briefly explained.

BJB TC-895 2-part black high temp casting urethane. 6 minute work time. High heat deflection rating. Will not warp in hot summer weather.

RTV silicon mold. Sprayed with Ease Release to prevent sticking/pitting and extend the life of the mold.

Straw vents installed to provide reservoir of resin & air bubble passage during injection. Reservoir of resin is need to prevent air draw back due to resin leakage between the mold halves.

After mixing the 2 part urethane vacuum is applied for 1 minute to remove air bubbles.

Urethane slowly injected with a large syringe on an elevated surface. Resin is injected at the lowest point. Vents are installed at all high points.

Pressurized at 60psi until urethane has solidified, about 20 minutes, to reduce remaining air bubbles. Mold is immediately transferred to an oven and cured for about 8 hours at 190* F.

Cured components ready for de-molding. Any remaining bubbles will be on the back side which will later be filled during subsequent mixings.

[This message has been edited by Amida (edited 09-30-2018).]

predmeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2018 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for predmeisterSend a Private Message to predmeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I love my G1 dash so much I actually hugged it.
don't judge
Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2018 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by predmeister:

I love my G1 dash so much I actually hugged it.
don't judge

Feel free to post some pictures of your project.
predmeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2018 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for predmeisterSend a Private Message to predmeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will. It's at a friends shop about 20 miles outside of town. Don't get out there as much as I want
Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2018 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
G1 door panels covered in Grand Prix black vinyl with red stitching.

Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2018 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Amida

2354 posts
Member since Jul 2003
Breaking from interior work to do one Fi355 nose with Maxima lights.

shemdogg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2018 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Your work is awesome man! Looking good! Thanks for posting the pics of the molding process, very cool

shem
PFF
System Bot
Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2018 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Picked up a batch of finished G1 aluminum pieces from the powder coating shop.

solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2018 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Amida:

G1 door panels covered in Grand Prix black vinyl with red stitching.

Awesome work!
JOE 4RE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2018 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JOE 4RESend a Private Message to JOE 4REEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Seriously to those who have installed the G1 dash and door panels in their Fiero;

Can you PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE post some pics of the completed dash/door panel installation? I want to see how the dash aligns with the door panels to help me determine the color scheme I want to go with on my G1 interior.

This is a beautiful design and I can't believe no one has posted photos (at least that I could find!) of their awesome new interior!

Thanks in advance......

------------------
JOE 4RE
'88 Fiero GT
Med. Red Metallic
loaded 5 speed

Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2018 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Few people posting nowadays. I'll take some shots when I get a chance.

Originally posted by JOE 4RE:

Seriously to those who have installed the G1 dash and door panels in their Fiero;

Can you PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE post some pics of the completed dash/door panel installation? I want to see how the dash aligns with the door panels to help me determine the color scheme I want to go with on my G1 interior.

This is a beautiful design and I can't believe no one has posted photos (at least that I could find!) of their awesome new interior!

Thanks in advance......

Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2018 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Amida

2354 posts
Member since Jul 2003
Hatching another Fi355 nose. Save time & not create dust by trimming edges with a razor before laminate gets too hard to cut. This time I was a little too late so I had to use the dust thrower power saw.

[This message has been edited by Amida (edited 12-16-2018).]

RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2018 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Beautiful work, Rob, and merry Christmas.

Bob
Rockford

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2019 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RockfordSend a Private Message to RockfordEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello Rob, greetings from Ontario, Canada. I sent a PM as well as an email... hoping to hear back.
Regards
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2019 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Amira where is this nose headed (State) ?
Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2019 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Email sent. Thanks.

Originally posted by Rockford:

Hello Rob, greetings from Ontario, Canada. I sent a PM as well as an email... hoping to hear back.
Regards

Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2019 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Amida

2354 posts
Member since Jul 2003
California.

Originally posted by exoticse:

Amira where is this nose headed (State) ?

PFF
System Bot
Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2019 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2019 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Beautiful piece of work !
Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2019 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This rear console came in for repair and upholstery. It's condition was the worst I've seen. Cracks, broken tabs, missing frame sections and peeling all round the lid and bottom edges. It was pretty much a gonner, but something in this shape can be salvaged with some effort and screws, rivets, adhesive and ABS plastic sheet.

JOE 4RE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2019 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JOE 4RESend a Private Message to JOE 4REEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW, amazing work Rob!

Have you had a chance to take a few pics of your G1 dash with the G1 door panel installed together? Look forward to seeing how well they are integrated together.

THANKS

------------------
JOE 4RE
'88 Fiero GT
Med. Red Metallic
loaded 5 speed

CrazyDragn

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2019 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CrazyDragnSend a Private Message to CrazyDragnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for the dash kit for the 355 look. Do you still make them Rob?
ChanningB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2019 02:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChanningBSend a Private Message to ChanningBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Same here....just got my 88 GT in February 2019 and would love this dash and nose piece! Do u still make them by chance? And can u possibly offer a ballpark figure on prices by chance? Thank u in advance for any and all info! 😀
Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2019 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CrazyDragn:

Looking for the dash kit for the 355 look. Do you still make them Rob?

I'll have available on Ebay the very first fi355 interior that I made ( photo on pg. 16 ) that was used for testing & fitting purposes. Once I get some repairs done and get it cleaned up it'll be up for auction. I'll post a notice in the mall when it's up.

[This message has been edited by Amida (edited 07-28-2019).]

freedom0226

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2019 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for freedom0226Send a Private Message to freedom0226Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just realized the bumper on this page up above that amida was working on was MINE . i feel special now lol. Amida did i miss you ebay auction has that happened already ????????
jus2custom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2019 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jus2customSend a Private Message to jus2customEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like two of these dashes and door pannel sets. Email sent.
Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2019 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fi40 replica dash just completed in Ultrasuede ( Deep French grey ) with Ferrari factory air vents.

[This message has been edited by Amida (edited 11-09-2019).]

PFF
System Bot
Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2019 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fi512 nose just completed.

Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2020 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Happy New Year!

Pontiac G6 door handle modifications.

Most Fiero rear consoles that come in for upholstery require repair work. Usually to fix peeling/de-lamination, and repair broken mounting tabs. Usually about a days work. I have two good consoles on hand if yours is too far gone.

Mackss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2020 03:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MackssSend a Private Message to MackssEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent PM.
Mackss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2020 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MackssSend a Private Message to MackssEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Mackss

5 posts
Member since Jan 2020
Sent PM, any news?
randy86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2020 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randy86Send a Private Message to randy86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How do your bumpers cost?

Thanks,
Randy
Scorpio792009

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2021 02:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Scorpio792009Send a Private Message to Scorpio792009Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent I’m interested in giving you a lot of business. 😎

------------------
Jeremy Klump

RandomTask

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2021 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2021 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Amida you ever finish those fender flares/extenders you were working on ?

If not a little something to inspire (not that I really think you need it lol). Front bumper is very nice too !
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2021 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

exoticse

8650 posts
Member since Jun 2003

The pic I was referencing above.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 60 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock