Started on: 01-26-2024 07:28 PM
Replies: 351 (3732 views)
Last post by: williegoat on 05-06-2024 09:40 AM
ray b

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2024 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HE IS SCUM OF THE WORSE TYPE

even the Gop ''leadership'' is thru with him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ykl1j3hVAJw
IP: Logged
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2024 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

HE IS SCUM OF THE WORSE TYPE

even the Gop ''leadership'' is thru with him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ykl1j3hVAJw

I understand the basic differences between "liber" and "conservative" policy. Both sides can be critical of the others policies because both sides have had multiple shots at controlling the government and neither side has proven to have all the right answers.

But for the life of me I can not understand how or why the people on the far right have fallen in love with dictators like Putin. When Trump told his followers to believe Putin over our own US military intelligence they did. That is just mind-boggling to me. I understand why some people don't trust the US government, but how in the hell could they ever trust Putin over the US military. When Putin saw this he immediately realized what a valuable tool Trump would be for him.

[This message has been edited by BingB (edited 04-26-2024).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2024 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BingB:

I understand the basic differences between "liber" and "conservative" policy. Both sides can be critical of the others policies because both sides have had multiple shots at controlling the government and neither side has proven to have all the right answers.

But for the life of me I can not understand how or why the people on the far right have fallen in love with dictators like Putin. When Trump told his followers to believe Putin over our own US military intelligence they did. That is just mind-boggling to me. I understand why some people don't trust the US government, but how in the hell could they ever trust Putin over the US military. When Putin saw this he immediately realized what a valuable tool Trump would be for him.

Lunch!

The Cossack's prayer "Ойся, ты ойся"

The beautiful and talented Mariya Kamysheva!

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 04-26-2024).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2024 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you truly believe that the right, or far right is in love with Putin, you are not the centrist you claim to be, and have been brainwashed by media.

There are reasons that politicians and negotiators say what they say in the moment, it's about getting the deal done. That's all. No other reason. It's politics and business. It's a negotiation.

Media sources blow stuff way out of proportion to sell their audiences - both sides do it.

Grow up and think like the intelligent adult you claim to be.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2024 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

If you truly believe that the right, or far right is in love with Putin, you are not the centrist you claim to be, and have been brainwashed by media..

Your boy Tucker disagrees. he even pulls his speaking points straight out of Putin speeches.

Check this out

https://twitter.com/Account...m%2Fentry%2Fgop-grou p-tucker-carlson-russian-propaganda-rap_n_641137b6e4b0cfde25c1e855

[This message has been edited by BingB (edited 04-26-2024).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2024 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 04-26-2024).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2024 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Your boy Tucker disagrees. he even pulls his speaking points straight out of Putin speeches.

Check this out

[URL=https://twitter.com/AccountableGOP/status/1635766242911961092?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1635766242911961092%7Ctwgr%5E9b589d4fc2bbb12153c803dde4d665fdda21b6ed%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.huffpost.com%2Fentry%2Fgop -grou]https://twitter.com/Account...m%2Fentry%2Fgop-grou[/URL] p-tucker-carlson-russian-propaganda-rap_n_641137b6e4b0cfde25c1e855

Deflection, avoiding the topic....
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2024 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There are reasons that politicians and negotiators say what they say in the moment, it's about getting the deal done. That's all. No other reason. It's politics and business. It's a negotiation.

It is often said that the true art of diplomacy is saying; "Nice Doggy, Good Doggy", to a vicious dog until you can find a rock big enough to crush it's skull.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2024 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Deflection, avoiding the topic....

It is not "deflection" when I show Tucker Carlson carrying water for Putin and actually claiming to be on his side. Tucker's is one of the most popular spokesmen for the far rigth. Weren't you the one who started this thread about him and how great he is?

As long as the Donald like Putin then a good portion of the rigth will support Putin over the interests of the United Sates. There is already a growing group of Republican congressmen (Marjory Taylor Green, Andy Biggs, Thomas Massey) who vote in favor of Russia on just about every bill involving sanctions, trade limitations, or even documenting war crimes committed by the Russians in Ukraine. Republican Presidential Candidate Vivek Ramaswamy is also a fan of Putin over Ukraine.

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2024 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

1049 posts
Member since Nov 2023

There was no "deal". Trump supported Putin yet got zero concessions from him on anything.

Trump did not like Ukraine because he believes a crazy conspiracy theory about Ukraine possessing the hacked server from the DNC. It is a debunked claim with zero evidnce to support it. Trump's own hand-picked Russia expert Fiona Hill called it a "politically driven falsehoods that clearly advances Russian interests." Yet the Trump supporters continue to "believe through faith" that it is true. They don't need evidence. They have the word of their master.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2024 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you truly believe that the right, or far right is in love with Putin, you are not the centrist you claim to be, and have been brainwashed by media.

Media sources blow stuff way out of proportion to sell their audiences - both sides do it.

Grow up and think like the intelligent adult you claim to be.

You finally went back on the thread topic, I'm impressed.
Tucker is an independent journalist, he reports on what he wants to, not what the 'world-think' reports spew.
Even with you, within every lie there is some smattering of truth.
You're free to believe the lies that you want to believe, just don't expect everyone to believe them as well.

Reread the last line of my quoted text.
Then read it again.
PFF
System Bot
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2024 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You're free to believe the lies that you want to believe, just don't expect everyone to believe them as well.

I don't expect anyone here to believe my "opinions".

That is why I post facts to back up my opinions.

And that is why you can not give a single example of a "lie" that I believe. All you will be able to do is post one of your "opinions" that I don't agree with.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2024 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't expect anyone here to believe my "opinions".

That is why I post facts to back up my opinions.

What you call facts, are opinions.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2024 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who's your daddy?

https://www.state.gov/wp-co...-of-Antisemitism.pdf

For over a century, Tsarist, Soviet and now Russian Federation authorities have used antisemitism to discredit, divide, and weaken their perceived adversaries at home and abroad. Today, Kremlin officials and Russia’s state-run or state-controlled media spread conspiracy theories, fueling antisemitism intended to deceive the world about its war against Ukraine. These tactics build on a long tradition of exploiting antisemitism to create division and discontent.

In this two-part report, the U.S. Department of State’s Global Engagement Center (GEC) documents how successive occupants of the Kremlin have exploited antisemitism for disinformation and propaganda purposes. Part One details the contemporary Kremlin’s use of antisemitic disinformation in the context of its war against Ukraine and describes how Russia’s leaders and propagandists spread anti-Jewish conspiracy theories to shift blame and distort world events. Part Two provides a historical overview of how Tsarist Russia and the Soviet Union used this insidious technique to further their ends.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 04-28-2024).]

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2024 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

What you call facts, are opinions.

I quote statistics. I give direct quotes of what people have actually said. I give historical accounts of things that actually happened. These are not "opinions"

I am interested to hear how exactly you define the difference between "opinion" and "fact"? Does it have to do with the actual substance of what is said, or does it just depend on if you agree with it or not?

[This message has been edited by BingB (edited 04-29-2024).]

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2024 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

1049 posts
Member since Nov 2023

Originally posted by williegoat:

Who's your daddy?

https://www.state.gov/wp-co...-of-Antisemitism.pdf

And Tucker Carlson is on Russia's side.

So sad how many people on the right actually respect him. He is an admitted liar and he supports our enemies.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2024 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All of these "astroturf" pro-terrorism rallies taking place across the USA are the real "Russian collusion". Leftist enable it as a form of election interference.

So, here are a couple of Ruskies playing a Boogie-Woogie about the place where I was born.

Edit: You don't often see someone who is not American who has "The Boogie in her bones" the way this girl does.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 04-29-2024).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2024 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mr. Carlson proving why the Liberal Progressive Left tries so hard to censor him.....

https://youtu.be/GIULmTprQ6o?si=ZAqF4UAvUpMlHRmC
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2024 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://forums.sailinganarc...isto-fascism.244325/

esp this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQ0tKXXmzyM trump pigs blood pershing LIE

why this guy is your cult leader ?
why inflict him on our nation
esp after 1-6
and the not-sorry after that WAR he is still fighting

not about snarlson but he is a -christo-fascism poster boy

can't you see the patterns ?
or is christo-fascism the product you push ?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2024 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

https://forums.sailinganarc...isto-fascism.244325/

esp this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQ0tKXXmzyM trump pigs blood pershing LIE

why this guy is your cult leader ?
why inflict him on our nation
esp after 1-6
and the not-sorry after that WAR he is still fighting

not about snarlson but he is a -christo-fascism poster boy

can't you see the patterns ?
or is christo-fascism the product you push ?

There are only two kinds of pirates: criminals and fairy tales.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2024 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let us talk about the Democrats trying to shut down news networks for 'disinformation'.

I'm pretty sure we have a First Amendment, right?

https://youtu.be/Qyxn5hbwlUM?si=5T4r9t6kl2lYr3iu
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2024 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Let us talk about the Democrats trying to shut down news networks for 'disinformation'.

Again, the Left is echoing the policies of one of the most dangerous movements in history.

From the official Nazi party platform:

23. We demand legal warfare on deliberate political mendacity and its dissemination in the press.

And some here support these ideas: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/...L/000229-7.html#p275

The post that I linked was just over a year ago, and now the same people are supporting antisemitic riots across America.

If there was ever any doubt...
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2024 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19541 posts
Member since Mar 2009
Here are the antisemitic rioters harassing the press:

I wonder if they are using the appropriate pronouns. They wouldn't want to hurt anyone's tender sensibilities.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2024 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

THE NUT'S DO LOVE THE LIES they tell

perhaps a bit less dangerous in the nut-con's dis-info selections

and a bit of introspection in the HARM DONE by crazy ideas
and less others interventions would result

but this is the [f] -ucker loves putin thread
and we know your love for -ucker and also for putin
just like marg the trailer park green the she-NUT-CON putin lover
a new front runner for the dog killers spot now rejected for dog killing

if the truth sets one free
the lie enslaves the maga cult
and they still love -ucker and putin as much as the rump

sick evil dark cult who wants and demands the RIGHT TO LIE
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2024 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

but this is the [f] -ucker loves putin thread
and we know your love for -ucker and also for putin

I love the sound of Lina's fiddle in this song.

More of Lina, just because.

Because she is a first class fiddler and a beautiful lady.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 05-02-2024).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2024 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Of course we have the right to lie, it's just that the Left has it down to an art form.....
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2024 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Of course we have the right to lie, it's just that the Left has it down to an art form.....

NO THAT IS YOUR CULT LEADERSHIP
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2024 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My cult has more fun...

...than your cult.

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2024 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2024 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lying is a "holy sacrament" to the Left.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2024 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Lying is a "holy sacrament" to the Left.

THE RUMP SPEWS 100 LIES

RANDY THINKS THEY ARE FACTS

got proof ?

never seen any from you

just SOS over and over
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2024 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

THE RUMP SPEWS 100 LIES

Tell me two, that should be easy.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave