Started on: 01-26-2024 07:28 PM
Replies: 354 (3756 views)
Last post by: williegoat on 05-08-2024 02:15 PM
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2024 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Leftists are dishonest

IP: Logged
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2024 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BingB:

It is a sad day when people feel "attacked" by a simple straightforward question.

What I am trying to do is point out how different people define "patriotism". For example the LGBTQ community are often labeled as "Un-American". I fully understand why some people disagree with the beliefs of the LGBTQ community, but I don't see why the issue should be political. Why is fighting for "equal rights" considered "Un-American".

It is because most people are talking about their "cultural beliefs" when they claim to be talking about "politics".

Two things, at no point did I say I was being attacked. Second, absolutely none of this has anything to do with what I said, and you're well aware of this. Again, you're either really lacking in intelligence, or you're intentionally asking stupid questions for the purpose of why you do whatever it is you call this.

I'll give you a hint...

1 - Intentionally trying to keep the border open, and flooding the country with illegals
2 - The state of the world is also falling apart as a result of Biden's ineffectiveness. We've had more embassies evacuated under Biden than any prior president in history: https://www.dailywire.com/n...u-s-president-report
3 - Prioritizing scarce resources towards illegals, above those of actual U.S. citizens
4 - Record inflation
5 - Growing crime, homelessness, and drug addiction... all normalized, justified, and considered "acceptable" by Democrats.

... I mean, his policies are absolute **** ... and Democrats themselves (like you) will go through great lengths in your mind to try to justify all of these totally insane things as "acceptable" or somehow normal. All while ignoring the reality of the situation.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2024 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

82-T/A [At Work]

22825 posts
Member since Aug 2002

Originally posted by Patrick:

Yes, all of those cars likely have big blocks in them, they are all rust free, and they're classics.
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2024 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

Yes, all of those cars likely have big blocks in them, they are all rust free, and they're classics.

I can guarantee those cars are rust free. I know exactly where that picture was taken.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2024 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bullshit
(Never allow a Leftist to frame the argument.....any argument)

You say this all the time, but I have no idea what it means.

Basically you are saying that you are incapable of engaging a leftist in a debate. The only way you can have a political discussion is in an echo chamber that only contains people who believe the same way you do.

If I am in a discussion and I don't like the way another person "frames" the argument I simply address the issue I have with the way they are trying to frame it. I never resort to just running away. I am capable of "framing" my own response any way I wish.

You are a not being honest.

What I am trying to do is point out how different people define "patriotism". For example the LGBTQ community are often labeled as "Un-American".

C'mon Mr Evidence, did you make up that claim ?
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2024 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

5 - Growing crime, homelessness, and drug addiction... all normalized, justified, and considered "acceptable" by Democrats.

No Democrat has ever said these things were "acceptable". You are just making stuff up out of thin air. The only people who talk like this live in a bubble where they are exposed to nothing but right-wing propaganda.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2024 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bing is Fred. Why would anyone expect him/her to be honest about anything?
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2024 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

No.

https://www.mediamatters.or...t-destroying-america

The passages Erickson endorsed included Hice's claim that “the homosexual movement is ... destroying America by aggressively seeking to destroy traditional families, religion, and marriages for the purpose of removing all societal moral boundaries”:

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2024 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

1049 posts
Member since Nov 2023

You are a not being honest.

Yes I am. 100%. What exactly do you claim I am lying about?

ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2024 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Bing is Fred. Why would anyone expect him/her to be honest about anything?

has there ever been an honest conservative talking head on any conservative tv news network ever ?

if we go back to the nazi father in the 30's
[Who was father Charles Coughlin ?
Father Charles Coughlin (1891-1979) was a Roman Catholic priest and radio personality. Coughlin was ordained in Detroit in 1923 after briefly considering a career in politics. In 1926, he began broadcasting his sermons and lectures on a local radio station. ]
and major hitler fan

then we had several others inc mc carthy on the tv but also in the senate lies and more lies his specialty
before tuck there was rush who lied for any nut con cause

so back to the question any HONEST TALKING HEAD ON THE NUT CON SIDE EVER ?

OR WHY DO YOU GUYS LOVE TO BE LIED TO ? REALLY WANT TO KNOW !!
TRUTH HAS NO PLACE IN THE RIGHTWING UNIVERSE

THE LYING RUMP IS NO EXCEPTION HE IS THE RULE FOR TODAYS Gop
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2024 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

has there ever been an honest conservative talking head on any conservative tv news network ever ?

if we go back to the nazi father in the 30's
[Who was father Charles Coughlin ?
Father Charles Coughlin (1891-1979) was a Roman Catholic priest and radio personality. Coughlin was ordained in Detroit in 1923 after briefly considering a career in politics. In 1926, he began broadcasting his sermons and lectures on a local radio station. ]
and major hitler fan

then we had several others inc mc carthy on the tv but also in the senate lies and more lies his specialty
before tuck there was rush who lied for any nut con cause

so back to the question any HONEST TALKING HEAD ON THE NUT CON SIDE EVER ?

OR WHY DO YOU GUYS LOVE TO BE LIED TO ? REALLY WANT TO KNOW !!
TRUTH HAS NO PLACE IN THE RIGHTWING UNIVERSE

THE LYING RUMP IS NO EXCEPTION HE IS THE RULE FOR TODAYS Gop

They canceled the circus a few years ago, and ever since then, the internet has been inundated with unemployed clowns.
PFF
System Bot
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2024 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

They canceled the circus a few years ago, and ever since then, the internet has been inundated with unemployed clowns.

WELL NOT A VERY GOOD ANSWER

try harder
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2024 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WELL NOT A VERY GOOD ANSWER

try harder

Read the title of the thread. Your question has already been answered.

You and Fred keep asking the same questions, over and over. Are you guys entities related to AOC?
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2024 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Read the title of the thread. Your question has already been answered.

You and Fred keep asking the same questions, over and over. Are you guys entities related to AOC?

you guys want to expose the forum to lies from know lying scum like tucker the putin fan

why

with out any excuse

once they get FIRED FROM FOX for lying
why post more lies from them

and any darn to claim a rightwing truth teller

I like barry AuH2O esp when he late in life became disgusted with the christian right
and said who why when and where they were very very WRONG
after that most crickets they never notice the lies by others on the right
EVEN THE RUMP WHO SELDOM TELLS ANY TRUTH
THE MASS OF THE Gop PARTY NEVER NOTICES

THAT IS A CULT TELL
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2024 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

THAT IS A CULT TELL

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2024 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No Democrat has ever said these things were "acceptable". You are just making stuff up out of thin air. The only people who talk like this live in a bubble where they are exposed to nothing but right-wing propaganda.

Fred, I'm not going to go down some weird path with you here... but it's FACT that Joe Biden is doing absolutely everything he can to bring as many illegals into this country. How can you even begin to say otherwise? He's literally welded border gates OPEN so that they cannot be closed. Border patrol is being instructed to help illegals get across, process them, and set them free with court dates that are a decade away. The people funding the illegals is both the Open Borders Society, and other organizations, whom are directly funding Democrats. ARE YOU BLIND?
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2024 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The people funding the illegals is both the Open Borders Society, and other organizations, whom are directly funding Democrats. ARE YOU BLIND?

I can't seem to find any information on this "Open Borders Society". Are you sure it is not just another invention of the right-wing media bubble you inhabit?

[This message has been edited by BingB (edited 03-24-2024).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2024 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://cis.org/Wahala/Revi...tion-Michelle-Malkin

Perhaps you didn't look very hard.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2024 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I can't seem to find any information on this "Open Borders Society". Are you sure it is not just another invention of the right-wing media bubble you inhabit?

https://www.opensocietyfoun...ons.org/george-soros
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2024 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

https://cis.org/Wahala/Revi...tion-Michelle-Malkin

Perhaps you didn't look very hard.

No. I found that.

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2024 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

1049 posts
Member since Nov 2023

https://www.opensocietyfoun...ons.org/george-soros

So you think he was talking about the "Open Society Foundation"?

They do not support open borders. They support immigration reform.

PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2024 06:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So you think he was talking about the "Open Society Foundation"?

They do not support open borders. They support immigration reform.

First of all, I have no idea what you're talking about "he," ... are you talking about Tucker Carlson? I didn't watch it... you are responding to me in a completely different context. Stop confusing your conversations.

You refuted my claims that Democrats are trying to destroy the country, and denied my comments about Democrats wanting illegal immigration.

George Soros funds illegal immigration, this is known fact. Here's an article from Forbes just 7 years ago which really emphasized it: https://www.forbes.com/site...ees/?sh=48ee8fb38882

"Through his Open Society foundations, Soros has said he plans to give away more than $11 billion in his lifetime. According to Soros, the latest $500 million investment earmarked toward refugees and migrants will be owned by his nonprofit foundation, and will be investments rather than grants."

His organization has gotten a lot of scrutiny, and they've removed a lot of things from their website that talked about immigration. The "issues" page in Wayback Machine seems to have been deleted from all prior years, so I wasn't able to find anything. But Open Society Foundation believes in "...a world without borders." They were literally the ones that coined that phrase years ago.

And this was from yesterday, re: Democrats:

Senate Democrats Unanimously Vote to Continue Flying Illegal Immigrants Into the Country

Senator Bill Hagerty: Senate Democrats banded together to ensure Biden can continue resettlement of unlimited numbers of illegal immigrants in all 50 states at taxpayer expense. United States Senator Bill Hagerty (R-TN), a member of the Senate Appropriations Committee, forced a vote on his amendment to the pending appropriations bill that would prohibit taxpayer funds from being used to secretly fly illegal aliens from other nations directly into states across the country for resettlement. In 2023, the Biden Administration flew at least 320,000 illegal aliens into the U.S. in order to deliberately resettle them in American communities while, at the same time, artificially reducing the record-breaking number of border crossings happening under its watch. Yet, all Senate Democrats voted against advancing Hagerty’s amendment. The vote was 51-47 (Senate.gov). Rasmussen Reports: 60% of voters disapprove of these flights, 46% strongly (X).

... you're peddling nonsense. And why? You like arguing. You aren't actually interested in having a serious conversation Fred. Explain to me why Democrats support illegal immigration into this country? Is it because they feel bad for them? Please tell me.

... and please don't go on about us needing to pass a bill. WE ALL KNOW that's just a political marketing thing to deflect ownership of the crisis onto Republicans because things are starting to get really, really bad. This comes down to Biden eliminating the "remain in Mexico" Executive Order for the sole purpose of allowing as many illegals into the country as possible.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2024 07:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
so tell the rump to allow his minions to vote on a reform bill

Gop obstruction a long with rump elect me BS is a problem

we need to make judges work 12 hours a day every day
and add 10 times more judges

every refugee should be heard instantly not years later
and 90+% sent back as they are here for jobs not freedom

stop voting for lying scum
stop posting video's of scum lying
point out lying every time you hear it
that is true reform
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2024 07:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

12589 posts
Member since Jan 2001
the problem is lying

that is true reform

[This message has been edited by ray b (edited 03-25-2024).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2024 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

the problem is lying

that is true reform

The problem here is that what you see as lies, we see as truth.

Sadly, you haven't awakened to the reality that the liberal media in this country has been lying to you for years.
You have been slowly, and deliberately, brainwashed.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2024 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

The problem here is that what you see as lies, we see as truth.

Sadly, you haven't awakened to the reality that the liberal media in this country has been lying to you for years.
You have been slowly, and deliberately, brainwashed.

when asked to provide proof to your wIld BS like the rump and trucker we hear CRICKETS
RUMP LIED REPEATEDLY and lost the vote count
trucker lied repeatedly and got fired by fox for it
those are fact found by courts and paid for by 750 million fines

an other court found the rump 3 times at fault and GUILTY OF RAPE AND FRAUDS
THOSE ARE FACTS TRIED IN COURT

YOU HAVE FEELINGS AND FEARS
NO EVIDENCE
NONE ZIP NADA
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2024 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What I am trying to do is point out how different people define "patriotism". For example the LGBTQ community are often labeled as "Un-American".

[QUOTE]Originally posted by cliffw:

No.

https://www.mediamatters.or...t-destroying-america

The passages Erickson endorsed included Hice's claim that “the homosexual movement is ... destroying America by aggressively seeking to destroy traditional families, religion, and marriages for the purpose of removing all societal moral boundaries”:

Heh. Media Matters. They whine about all things Republican.

Hice, a Baptist minister unseated an incumbent for a Congressional seat. That he believes the homosexual movement is destroying America, should be expected. That Erick Erickson endorses him, is his right.

Are you claiming the opinion of two people equates to "often" ? Those are not facts, or evidence.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2024 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

so tell the rump to allow his minions to vote on a reform bill

Gop obstruction a long with rump elect me BS is a problem

NO... we need to enforce the immigration laws we have, such as the "remain in Mexico" policy that we had, which Biden rescinded. We don't need reform, we need to enforce the laws we do. Congress sets the number of immigrants that are allowed into the country legally. We need to process people through our consulates and immigration offices in these various countries. Biden, through support from globalist policies, is allowing a run on our border in order to destabilize our economy. When the government fails, it'll be much easier to create a new government... and everyone will just lay down and take it. They know this.

YOU know this... but it's hard for you to accept / understand that you've been lied to for the past couple of decades.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2024 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FEAR FEAR FEAR

BUT NO EVIDENCE

how do you know who will be allowed to stay

btw who deported more joe or the rump ?

you state fears with out any proof or facts
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2024 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

NO... we need to enforce the immigration laws we have, such as the "remain in Mexico" policy that we had, which Biden rescinded. We don't need reform, we need to enforce the laws we do.

Can not reinstate the Migrant Protection Protocols ("stay in Mexico") without the consent of Mexico and they no longer consent. But I'll bet the US could get them to consent if we wanted them to.

Not sure if this is the answer, but something has to be done. This immigration issue is out of control. Congress needs to step up and do something.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2024 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

1049 posts
Member since Nov 2023

George Soros funds illegal immigration, this is known fact. Here's an article from Forbes just 7 years ago which really emphasized it: https://www.forbes.com/site...ees/?sh=48ee8fb38882

"Through his Open Society foundations, Soros has said he plans to give away more than $11 billion in his lifetime. According to Soros, the latest $500 million investment earmarked toward refugees and migrants will be owned by his nonprofit foundation, and will be investments rather than grants."

Again you show the obvious signs of right-wing programming.

"Migrants and refugees" are not "illegal immigrants". That is just right-wing propaganda.

Senate Democrats Unanimously Vote to Continue Flying Illegal Immigrants Into the Country

Again the people on these planes are asylum seekers. They are not "illegal immigrants".

More right-wing propaganda.

Fred. Explain to me why Democrats support illegal immigration into this country? Is it because they feel bad for them? Please tell me.

Democrats do not support illegal immigrants. They support the rights of people to lawfully seek asylum in the United States.

The problem is that the people who live in the conservative info bubble are not capable of understanding the difference. They are repeatedly told that every person entering the country is an "illegal immigrant" and they just blindly believe that.

PFF
System Bot
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2024 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

1049 posts
Member since Nov 2023

Biden, through support from globalist policies, is allowing a run on our border in order to destabilize our economy. When the government fails, it'll be much easier to create a new government... and everyone will just lay down and take it. They know this.

WTF are you talking about? The absolute WORST thing a leader can do is destroy the economy. Nothing gets you thrown out of power quicker than that. Republicans controlled both houses of congress and the Presidency for 12 straight years, but were swept out of office in 1933 due to the Great Depression they ushered in. The Dems controlled both houses and the Presidency until the economy collapsed under Jimmy Carter then Republicans took over. In 2006 when the housing bubble started popping the Republicans had controlled both houses plus the Presidency for 4 years, but again were swept out in elections.

So how the hell does Biden benefit from destabilizing the economy and destroying the government? When have the American people ever been willing to just "lay down and take it"?

You can't possibly believe anything like this if you have even a rudimentary understanding of the political history of the United States. Or even the world for that matter. Leaders who destroy their economy and have their governments collapse under them do not come out ahead.
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2024 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

.... but something has to be done. This immigration issue is out of control. Congress needs to step up and do something.

As usual, your Leftist answer to every failure of government is; more government.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 03-25-2024).]

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2024 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:As usual, your Leftist answer to every failure of government is more government.

That is history's answer. Please provide a list of problems that were fixed by the elimination of government.

How can you secure a border and regulate immigration without government action? I'd love to hear your ideas on this.

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2024 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As usual, your Leftist answer to every failure of government is more government.

they really want to live in Haiti
no government at all just GANGS
HE WHO HAS THE MOST BIGGEST BADDEST GUNS WINS

A REAL NUT CON PAREOFDICE ON EARTH
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2024 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Please provide a list of problems that were fixed by the elimination of government.

You should be perfectly capable of making your own list were you not crippled by your Leftist ideology and accompanying willful ignorance.

You have regaled us with your claim that you have the "unique" ability to "see both sides", so now's the time to step up and prove it Skippy.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 03-25-2024).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2024 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
AND IF ONLY THE NUT-CONNED COULD GET LESS GOVERNMENT

what they really want is a fascist state
where the Gop rule everyone
their religious delusions must be imposed on everyone
they will not allow gays to have any rights
women will lose the right to vote
get sick and die no heath program for you
but lots of crazy rules of their cult
red hats or shot on sight
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2024 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You should be perfectly capable of making your own list were you not crippled by your Leftist ideology and accompanying willful ignorance..

I can't make a list because there are none.

And you can't prove me wrong because there are none. History has proven that society can not function without a government to enforce rules and regulations. It is that simple.

If I am wrong then tell me how we get the border under control without any government action. I am really anxious to hear this.

[This message has been edited by BingB (edited 03-25-2024).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2024 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I can't make a list because there are none.

And you can't prove me wrong because there are none.

As I said; you are crippled by your Leftist ideology and accompanying willful ignorance.

It really wasn't necessary for you to affirm my accurate observation of you......but you did.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 03-26-2024).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2024 08:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why yes, yes you did.

C'mon Mr Evidence, where is your proof.

Where did Hice claim queers are "Un-American" ?

Next you will claim the active effort to destroy traditional families, religion, and marriages is not destroying America. An effort by the leftoids.

The low information voters won't think it is happening.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock