Started on: 01-26-2024 07:28 PM
Replies: 354 (3751 views)
Last post by: williegoat on 05-08-2024 02:15 PM
ray b

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2024 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
joe deported more the the rump did

count them
IP: Logged
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2024 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

Again... I'm really tired of how intellectually retarded you've become. The 11 million people who've come across the border in the past 3 years... they are illegals. You're using LEFT-WING RADICAL terminology. They are not refugees. Only a very small number of them are actually refugees. I literally quoted immigration law.

So it is your believe that the United states has ZERO immigrants other than people seeking refugee status?

Everyone with a green card or a work permit is an "illegal immigrant"?

If you claim every person entering the United States is seeking asylum then you are clueless about this issue. All you know is what the right-wing media tells you to believe.

82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2024 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BingB:

So it is your believe that the United states has ZERO immigrants other than people seeking refugee status?

Everyone with a green card or a work permit is an "illegal immigrant"?

If you claim every person entering the United States is seeking asylum then you are clueless about this issue. All you know is what the right-wing media tells you to believe.

Once again, you're either totally retarded, or intentionally being a dumb-ass... and I mean that very sincerely. We're talking about people who are not coming through port of entry. We're talking about people who are crossing the border at open points. Like... where do you even get off saying this? This is why I find you so frustrating. I really cannot tell if you're actually really stupid, or if you're just intentionally trolling.

You get green cards and work permits at a consulate, embassy, or special work offices in various countries where you can apply for them. Normal immigrants also apply for immigration, and VISAs, this same way. Have you ever visited another country in any way other than on a cruise ship? In most cases, if you're planning on staying longer than a couple of weeks, you have to get a VISA at the local embassy or consulate from that country. You bring your passport and they either put a big-ass sticker on one of the pages, or a stamp granting VISA. And from THERE... you're allowed to travel. In some cases, like as Americans, you can get VISA on arrival. These generally are not available to other countries. One thing that Biden has started doing just last month (in an effort to reduce the "refugee" issue he's being blamed for) is they've started issuing work visas to people locally in the U.S. who have crossed illegally. This is not something we've ever really done before... but whatever.

Biden opened the floodgates (literally... as in, he actually opened border wall floodgates and welded them open), and now it's starting to really hurt his chances for reelection because psycho Democrat sociopaths such as yourself are starting to question it, even though you'll defend everything he does to the grave... and they know at worst, you'll probably sit home and not vote for anyone, or even vote third party.

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2024 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

psycho Democrat sociopaths such as yourself are starting to question it, even though you'll defend everything he does to the grave...

This is getting silly.

I do nothing but criticize Bidens border policy and you accuse me of defending him.

I am starting to believe that you have some sort of mental problem. You obviously have anger issues. You use the language of teenage boys to describe the people who disagree with you. I don't know a single adult who talks like that.

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2024 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
back to should be spelled with ''F'' [t]ucker or any other main nut con RWNJ talking head ever know to be TRUTHFUL ?

THE HITLER LOVING PRIEST WAS A RADIO STAR
of course our right wingers will claim he was not a rightwing nut
then we had a senator who loved to accuse people of being reds
and who was know as a lying scumbag drunk
then some other dirt bags before rush a man know for BIG LIES
then the FOX klan of paid to lie guys and gals with ucker as their poster boy
they are all know as serial lying scum by anyone who checks facts
costing FOX 750M with far more to come SOON

so again are or have there ever been non lying RWNJ OR NOT ?

AND WHY POST LYING SCUM HERE ?

I DO NOT MEAN A OCCASIONAL FACT WRONG
I DO MEAN THEY LIE LIKE A RUG AND THAT IS ALL THEY DO

UCKER IS A PRIME EXAMPLE WHY POST LYING

[This message has been edited by ray b (edited 03-30-2024).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2024 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

AND WHY POST LYING SCUM HERE ?

I DO NOT MEAN A OCCASIONAL FACT WRONG
I DO MEAN THEY LIE LIKE A RUG AND THAT IS ALL THEY DO

UCKER IS A PRIME EXAMPLE WHY POST LYING

Settle down, boy. Go buy a chocolate rabbit and bite its ears off.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2024 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Settle down, boy. Go buy a chocolate rabbit and bite its ears off.

I ONLY BUY RABBITS AFTER YOUR HOLIDAY

and no my nation is under threats by FASCIST SCUM
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2024 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rabid has lost his mind, entirely besotted by msm boolsheet, it's flipping nuts in there, impossible to reason with actual thought, there being no hope left to restore thinking, or observation of reality.
Clinically, ' He's pucked, get the man into a rubber room to ensure he doesn't harm himself or others by delusional activity ! '
' I swear there are fierce deadly rabbits out there ! '
' It's true, they'll have y'all dread soon enough ! '
Tucker Carlson Network - Tulsi Gabbard
Go ahead, make a rational counter-argument, use your reasoning, pose a contention.
Try to think independently of the msm narrative !
See ? You can't do it !
Take two ' Fukitol ® ', the brown pills, call your physician in the morning, test your ability to detect bs, watch the ' View ', a positive case.
' Well Dr. , I seem to be able to discern truth better than yesterday, the planet seems less dirty, I feel hope and I am beginning to think I can understand President Trump's desire for a better, more lawful Nation ! '
' Yay ! Trump ! '

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2024 03:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Valkrie9:

"I feel hope and I am beginning to think I can understand President Trump's desire for a better, more lawful Nation!"

Yep, definitely something in the drinking water.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 03-31-2024).]

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2024 04:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Go ahead, make a rational counter-argument, use your adult reasoning, pose a contention.
Try to think independently of the msm narrative !
See ? You can't do it !
Take two ' Fukitol ® ', the brown pills.
Call your physician in the morning, test your ability to detect bs, watch the ' View ', a positive case.
' Well Dr. , I seem to be able to discern truth better than yesterday, the planet seems less dirty.. '
Walk over to East Hastings, snag some fentanyl, trip out, snort some skank, wake in the psych ward.
' Hey Mister, you OK ? '
' Am I still in Vancouver ? '
' Mister, this is Portland, are you a Canadian ? '
' Mister you're not covered by insurance, the bill will be presented to you before you sign the release form ! '
If you think that's nuts, check this out !
Joy Reid talks feelings

[This message has been edited by Valkrie9 (edited 03-31-2024).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2024 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is getting silly.

I do nothing but criticize Bidens border policy and you accuse me of defending him.

I am starting to believe that you have some sort of mental problem. You obviously have anger issues. You use the language of teenage boys to describe the people who disagree with you. I don't know a single adult who talks like that.

... translation, you're right Todd, but I'm wrong, so I'll change the subject.
PFF
System Bot
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2024 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

... translation, you're right Todd, but I'm wrong, so I'll change the subject.

Wrong about what? All I said was that I am critical of Bidens border policy. And that is 100% true.

This is very strange behavior. I think you might be having hallucinations. Next time you imagine that you see a post where I defend Biden's border policy try quoting it. Then you can ask other people if they see it also.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2024 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BingB:Wrong about what? All I said was that I am critical of Bidens border policy. And that is 100% true.

This is very strange behavior. I think you might be having hallucinations. Next time you imagine that you see a post where I defend Biden's border policy try quoting it. Then you can ask other people if they see it also.

Fred, I recommend you re-read all of your posts... and your questions to me. You know, the wild ones where you make a statement that's totally out there, essentially every question you pose is a totally absurd strawman. And then read all of my responses.

You've made aspersions, tried to deny you feel a certain way, and then let it slip... like, "Congress needs to do something," and then I correct you, and then you strawman again (I guess that's your version of the Socratic method), and then I school you.

Once again... I'm really glad that you are neither a lawyer, or a teacher, but instead a foolish older man who seems to continuously get banned from message boards, and is obsessed with ... whatever it is you call this ... on a message forum that literally has 5 people on it. I'm willing to bet you're single. And I don't say that because I'm trying to hurt you. I actually feel really bad saying that. But you have a character flaw, and hopefully you see it.

EDIT: Honestly, I apologize for that last paragraph, especially on Easter. It's not Christian at all, but I'm not going to delete it because I do mean it. There's a way you handle yourself... and it's about as close as I can refer to as trolling. You've been wrong on many things... but you'd sooner die than possibly admit you weren't right. No one else on here is like that, and this is the reason why you constantly get banned from these other message boards.

[This message has been edited by 82-T/A [At Work] (edited 03-31-2024).]

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2024 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fred, I recommend you re-read all of your posts... and your questions to me. You know, the wild ones where you make a statement that's totally out there, essentially every question you pose is a totally absurd strawman. And then read all of my responses.

You've made aspersions, tried to deny you feel a certain way, and then let it slip... like, "Congress needs to do something," and then I correct you, and then you strawman again (I guess that's your version of the Socratic method), and then I school you.

Once again... I'm really glad that you are neither a lawyer, or a teacher, but instead a foolish older man who seems to continuously get banned from message boards, and is obsessed with ... whatever it is you call this ... on a message forum that literally has 5 people on it. I'm willing to bet you're single. And I don't say that because I'm trying to hurt you. I actually feel really bad saying that. But you have a character flaw, and hopefully you see it.

EDIT: Honestly, I apologize for that last paragraph, especially on Easter. It's not Christian at all, but I'm not going to delete it because I do mean it. There's a way you handle yourself... and it's about as close as I can refer to as trolling. You've been wrong on many things... but you'd sooner die than possibly admit you weren't right. No one else on here is like that, and this is the reason why you constantly get banned from these other message boards.

Just once I wish that you would make specific allegations so that I could show that you were wrong. But it is impossible to respond to vague make-believe claims without a single specific allegation to back them up.

Why do you claim I slipped when I said "congress needs to do something"? Based on posts you made a while back I thought we agreed that Presidents should not rule through executive orders. And neither Trump nor Biden could get the border under control when we were not in a pandemic.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2024 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just once I wish that you would make specific allegations so that I could show that you were wrong.

You do this in every thread... you ask a question, I respond (or someone else does), then go you off on a tangent, and then you ask the same question again, as if you completely forgot that we already responded to it. Sorry, I can't keep doing the same thing over and over again. Go look in whichever thread it is here where you said "Congress should do something," and then I gave a massive response talking about all the laws that already exist, that Biden is either NOT enforcing, or even violating. You didn't respond go that one... of course. But you've literally started responding to four threads with immigration stuff.

Like... again, do you think the rest of us are dumb? Or are you dumb?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2024 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is a specific allegation: bing is fred.

Prove me wrong.

As another contributor here is fond of saying: "Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus."

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 03-31-2024).]

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2024 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Go look in whichever thread it is here where you said "Congress should do something," and then I gave a massive response talking about all the laws that already exist, that Biden is either NOT enforcing, or even violating. You didn't respond go that one... of course.

I did respond to that. I pointed out that Trump could not control the immigration problem at the southern border until he was able to emergency protocol during the pandemic. And the SCOTUS has said that we can no longer use that policy.

We need immigration reform in the form of laws, not executive orders.

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2024 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

1049 posts
Member since Nov 2023

Here is a specific allegation: bing is fred.

Prove me wrong.

As another contributor here is fond of saying: "Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus."

You don't understand basic rules of logic if you ask me to prove a negative. Allow me to demonstrate.

"Williegoat loves to eat boogers. Now prove this is not true."

[This message has been edited by BingB (edited 04-01-2024).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2024 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You don't understand basic rules of logic if you ask me to prove a negative. Allow me to demonstrate.

"Williegoat loves to rape little boys. Now prove this is not true."

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2024 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19549 posts
Member since Mar 2009

Just like fred, you are a sick, repulsive freak. You need to see a doctor.
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2024 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Go see a psy.. psy.. go see a doctor !
.. Awaiting your witty comeback.
Sedatives, yeah, anti psychotics to mellow out the internal brainwaves from making that hum, that high pitched noise that never stops.
Compelling you to lash out, in a feeble attempt to be correct, overcoming your iQ deficit disorder, marble deficit, coconut conk count.

Chlorpromazine. (Thorazine)
Fluphenazine. (Prolixin, Permitil)
Haloperidol (Haldol®).
Loxapine (Adusuve®). (Loxitane)
Molindone. (Moban)
Perphenazine. (Trilafon)
Pimozide (Orap).
Prochlorperazine (Compro®). (Compazine)
Thiothixene. (Navane)
Thoridazine. (Mellaril)
Trifluoperazine. (Stelazine)

Aripiprazole (Abilify®, Aristada®).
Asenapine (Secuado®, Saphris®).
Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®).
Cariprazine (Vraylar®).
Clozapine (Clozaril®, Versacloz®).
Iloperidone (Fanapt®).
Lumateperone (Caplyta®).
Lurasidone (Latuda®).
Olanzapine (Zyprexa®, Lybalvi®, Symbyax®).
Quetiapine (Seroquel®).
Paliperidone (Invega®).
Pimavanserin (Nuplazid®).
Risperidone (Perseris®, Risperdal®).
Ziprasidone (Geodon®).

' I don't really come from outer space.. '

Seek your physician's help, he will help you find a solution to your problem, the correct prescription to allow a normal life without online aggression, raging, episodic delusions.
Self aggrandization, imaginary attainment of positions of authority, titles unearned, are certain signs of fantasy.
It's not real, man.

[This message has been edited by Valkrie9 (edited 04-08-2024).]

PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2024 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What the hell?

Bing, I understand the point you're trying to make... but this is not the way to do it. There's plenty of stuff that Willie (and others) post in P&R that I disagree with, and I (usually) appreciate how you try and keep these guys honest... but making comments like the above is not cool, not at all. Yes, yes, I know it wasn't an accusation, but none of us need to go that route to make a point.
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2024 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fakes, they're everywhere !

Karen is delusional, nuts, like.
Apparently, Florida's Santa Rosa county has the answer to these recent developments, the crazies out there.
' Pop them, slab them, we'll come by to scrape them up ! '
See ? There is a lawful remedy.

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2024 07:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Williegoat loves to eat boogers. Now prove this is not true."

Edited.

[This message has been edited by BingB (edited 04-01-2024).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2024 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Edited.

Specifically, certain words should be intentionally avoided on Pennock's Fiero Forum because it can negatively affect Cliff's ability to monetize these pages.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2024 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fred is mentally ill, and as such is the "Great White Rainbow Hope" of our minuscule cadre of useful idiots. He perfectly exemplifies their Leftist morality.

The more he speaks, the more we learn about those who support him. He is the oracle of aberration.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2024 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fred is mentally ill, and as such is the "Great White Rainbow Hope" of our minuscule cadre of useful idiots. He perfectly exemplifies their Leftist morality.

The more he speaks, the more we learn about those who support him. He is the oracle of aberration.

And comments like this just goes to prove that there indeed needs to be members here with opposing views to help try and keep the BS down to a dull roar.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 04-01-2024).]

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2024 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fakes, and their ambitions to be something they are not, those high achievers, deception their tool to boolsheet the people, those suckers.
' Yes, yes, it's true, I graduated magna cum laude from Harvard, and have written many things, stolen from others. '
Biden_Joe boolsheets some more
This is why the people will elect President Trump again, because they don't believe Biden_Joe or any of the boolsheet from the msm.
After all, who could believe anything they say ? Whoopi, or Joy Reid, Joy Behar, Joe Scarborough, all flat out liars.
The question seems to be, ' What dividends do online trolls derive from their postings, and why do they pretend to be something they are not ? '
Five hundred years ago, liars were destroyed, seconds after their utterings, or stutterings, in Biden_Joe's case, lately.
There is a reason that a Bible is sworn upon in the courts of the West, to tell the truth, on pain of death or dismemberment in the hallway outside.
See, in Queen Isabella's Spain, the liars were often horribly tortured to elicit the truth, it was medieval.
The Law has improved since that time, but the people are the same, always lying to steal.
' I'm not a real teacher, or lawyer, I'm a fake, and lie almost every time I open my mouth, having done so all of my life. '
How can I get the truth from you ?
They would insert a heated iron poker into a liar's anus to compel truth, a rude reality, and why the Bible ritual was sometimes effective.
' I swear I'm not lying ! ' Horrible consequences for the liars of that world then, before the Reconquista.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2024 07:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fakes, they're everywhere !

Karen is delusional, nuts, like.
Apparently, Florida's Santa Rosa county has the answer to these recent developments, the crazies out there.
' Pop them, slab them, we'll come by to scrape them up ! '
See ? There is a lawful remedy.

Hahah... I saw this one.

There is honestly something really sad about seeing this. If I remember correctly, the guy has a decent mid 2000s Cadillac in the parking lot (which they search). He's well spoken, and obviously older. What causes someone like this to feel it necessary to fabricate an entire make believe story? I always found this to be weird... and also kind of sad.

I'm just hypothesizing, but my guess is that this guy has always wanted to be some kind of Federal Marshal. Now, I don't know if it's because he dreams of the power that he perceives goes with it, or if it's because he wants to make a difference in the world. But I suspect the answer to that may be the reason why he isn't (or was never) a Federal Marshal ... he likely failed the psychological examination. Of course, he could be a communist sympathizer now... and this is no longer a deterring factor for Federal employment under the current administration... but I'll stop right there before I say something I shouldn't.

Anyway... I wonder what goes through his mind when he walks around with the fake badge that he occasionally flashes by accident (or whatever). What is the benefit to him? ... and more importantly for the police, to what extent would he take it?
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2024 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wrong about what? All I said was that I am critical of Bidens border policy.

So you say. Your credibility is very suspect here.

We need immigration reform in the form of laws, not executive orders.

The laws in effect are not being followed.
What law would you suggest.

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2024 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well, Biden_Joe is a fake pretendadent, basically the same gig.
Power, wealth, a license to steal, sniff, grope, prod, nurge, fondle anything he desires.
Sadly, the karma he's attracted has taken his mind, the compulsive, involuntary defecations triggered by random human interactions.
' Pleased to meet you, Camilla, Thffpptt ! '
' Oh ! You Vile Man ! '
Forgetting how to climb stairs, while climbing stairs, stuttering out some bs.
That he denies, to this day, that he diddled Ashley while high on coke, marks him as a degenerate liar.
fjb with an indictment for treason.
The man must meet his end with terror in his heart, justice of the universe.

Psychopath, a monster.
' Me too ! ' ~ Ashley
PFF
System Bot
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2024 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

The laws in effect are not being followed.
What law would you suggest.

Need strict laws to stop "catch and release". Make it clear so that no President can work around it with an "executive order".

If you eliminate "catch and release" you have to have some way to deal with the flood at the border. Claims for asylum can be complicated so applicants are entitled to at least some sort of hearing. We need to increase the number officers to conduct these hearings. I'd say 90 days is the longest we could reasonably hold people at the border, so all hearings would have to be that quick. The recently proposed bill had provisions to completely stop all entries when they reached a certain level. We would have to have something like that to make sure we could process everyone within 90 days.

If we limit the numbers at the legal ports of entry then that will put an even greater strain on the rest of the border. We need to upgrade security. A wall, more video surveillance, or patrol personnel, or whatever is most effective. We also need to add more penalties for illegal entry other than just sending them back to Mexico. Anyone caught attempting to enter illegally should be barred from seeking legal entry for 5+ years. The Biden Administration likes to brag that they returned more people to Mexico than Trump, but the evidence indicates that they are actually catching and returning the same people over and over again. They just keep trying until they succeed.

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2024 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Vibe Shift !
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2024 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Anyway... I wonder what goes through his mind when he walks around with the fake badge that he occasionally flashes by accident (or whatever). What is the benefit to him?

Wasn't it Henry Kissinger who once said... “Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac.”

For this guy, "the fake badge that he occasionally flashes by accident" probably doubles as his Little Blue Pill.

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2024 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Go see a psy.. psy.. go see a doctor !
.. Awaiting your witty comeback.
Sedatives, yeah, anti psychotics to mellow out the internal brainwaves from making that hum, that high pitched noise that never stops.
Compelling you to lash out, in a feeble attempt to be correct, overcoming your iQ deficit disorder, marble deficit, coconut conk count.

Chlorpromazine. (Thorazine)
Fluphenazine. (Prolixin, Permitil)
Haloperidol (Haldol®).
Loxapine (Adusuve®). (Loxitane)
Molindone. (Moban)
Perphenazine. (Trilafon)
Pimozide (Orap).
Prochlorperazine (Compro®). (Compazine)
Thiothixene. (Navane)
Thoridazine. (Mellaril)
Trifluoperazine. (Stelazine)

Second-generation (atypical) antipsychotics
Aripiprazole (Abilify®, Aristada®).
Asenapine (Secuado®, Saphris®).
Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®).
Cariprazine (Vraylar®).
Clozapine (Clozaril®, Versacloz®).
Iloperidone (Fanapt®).
Lumateperone (Caplyta®).
Lurasidone (Latuda®).
Olanzapine (Zyprexa®, Lybalvi®, Symbyax®).
Quetiapine (Seroquel®).
Paliperidone (Invega®).
Pimavanserin (Nuplazid®).
Risperidone (Perseris®, Risperdal®).
Ziprasidone (Geodon®).

' I don't really come from outer space.. '

Seek your physician's help, he will help you find a solution to your problem, the correct prescription to allow a normal life without online aggression, raging, episodic delusions.
Self aggrandization, imaginary attainment of positions of authority, titles unearned, are certain signs of fantasy.
It's not real, man.

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2024 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you suffer from nonsense in your life ?
How often do you lie to anyone around you ?
Are you constantly online typing pure drivel tickling that negger bone ?
Have you spent a lifetime boolsheeting your way ?
There is a cure, and hope for the future.
Stop lying, start telling the truth, however awful it is.
The truth is, you are none of the things that you have claimed to be, it is a construct of your mind, it's not real.
Disconnected from reality, deluded by hallucinations, imagining yourself to be a grander version of yourself.
Narcissism gone wrong, a high opinion of failed attempts to learn truth.
Like the fake federal marshal, the fake policeman stopping drivers, criminals.
' I'm not a real policeman ! ' ~ The first step to healing, is recognizing there is a problem.
' But, but, I did graduate magna cum laude from Harvard ! '
See ? There are others like you ! They are sick too !
Go ahead, spend an entire day, not lying to yourself, and to others, make it true.
Consult with a physician, ask for his help to analyze the symptoms of the brain malfunction.
Go forth and be well, find the solution to the problem, like a sleuth inquiring the facts.
' I never did attend law school ! ' ~ likely the truth.
' I never did earn a degree in education ' ~ probably true
It's a character flaw, compulsively blurting out bs, to self aggrandize in order to be viewed favorably.
' You can trust me ! ' ~ not likely.

' The difference between theory and practice is that, in theory,
there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice, there is. '

' Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons '

' Truth comes in two formats, enlightenment or collisions with reality. '

' Evil can be measured by the depth of the lie,
no one seems to see the self destructive nature of the lie.
To hide truth for the sake of a lack of understanding it,
is to never know anything but lies, and to croak in ignorance. '

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2024 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Do you suffer from nonsense in your life ?
How often do you lie to anyone around you ?
Are you constantly online typing pure drivel tickling that negger bone ?
Have you spent a lifetime boolsheeting your way ?
There is a cure, and hope for the future.
Stop lying, start telling the truth, however awful it is.
The truth is, you are none of the things that you have claimed to be, it is a construct of your mind, it's not real.
Disconnected from reality, deluded by hallucinations, imagining yourself to be a grander version of yourself.
Narcissism gone wrong, a high opinion of failed attempts to learn truth.
Like the fake federal marshal, the fake policeman stopping drivers, criminals.
' I'm not a real policeman ! ' ~ The first step to healing, is recognizing there is a problem.
' But, but, I did graduate magna cum laude from Harvard ! '
See ? There are others like you ! They are sick too !
Go ahead, spend an entire day, not lying to yourself, and to others, make it true.
Consult with a physician, ask for his help to analyze the symptoms of the brain malfunction.
Go forth and be well, find the solution to the problem, like a sleuth inquiring the facts.
' I never did attend law school ! ' ~ likely the truth.
' I never did earn a degree in education ' ~ probably true
It's a character flaw, compulsively blurting out bs, to self aggrandize in order to be viewed favorably.
' You can trust me ! ' ~ not likely.

' The difference between theory and practice is that, in theory,
there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice, there is. '

' Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons '

' Truth comes in two formats, enlightenment or collisions with reality. '

' Evil can be measured by the depth of the lie,
no one seems to see the self destructive nature of the lie.
To hide truth for the sake of a lack of understanding it,
is to never know anything but lies, and to croak in ignorance. '

“When you're dealing with frauds and liars, listen more to what they don't say than what they do.”

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2024 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

“When you're dealing with frauds and liars, listen more to what they don't say than what they do.”

Some of us have been doing that with your posts ever since your "Fred" iteration.
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2024 06:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
' I didn't really come from outer space '
Wanna bee a reasoned man, failing, lashing out with teen angst, unable, incapable of debate using truth, always lying, a character flaw from childhood, attempting to avoid censure and certain consequence. ' I swear, I'm telling the truth, I am an educated professional ! It's true, because ! '
See, apparently it is only the application of agony that will persuade the liars of the planet to change their ways, a glowing iron poker applied to soft parts usually has the desired effect, tried tested and true, for centuries.
' You're getting a branding, where do you want it ? '
' Let me choose instead, do you object ? '
Oh those nasty Spaniards, always with the hot irons, the comedy, lol !
Tortured into telling the truth, a pain of death incentive, and why visitors to Isabella's court were wary of the smoking coal filled fire baskets.
' I'm not upset you lied to me, I'm upset I can no longer believe you ! ' ~ Frederick Nietzsche, 1885

Beyond Good and Evil ~1886

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2024 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Wasn't it Henry Kissinger who once said... “Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac.”

For this guy, "the fake badge that he occasionally flashes by accident" probably doubles as his Little Blue Pill.

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

Hah, yeah... I suppose that's true. I just find it totally wild. Again, I'm fascinated with the psychological aspect of it. I think I kind of understand it. Back in the day when the Crown Victoria was the mainstay of police fleet... I couldn't help but appreciate the fact that if I was driving in the left lane, people would move out of the way quickly when they saw me driving down the road in my Crown Vic. Now... before you say, "that's what they're suppose to do..." Yes... they are, but in South Florida, no one moves out of the left lane to let you pass. In Florida, everyone flies over to the left lane as quickly as possible, and you can actually pass unabated in the far right lane because everyone has moved over to the left to "get their spot" as quickly as possible. Hahah...

Anyway, to be clear, my Crown Victoria is NOT a police vehicle. It's an LX, and I've done nothing to it to make it look like a police vehicle. It has white wall tires, a massive leather bench seat, and a wood cased steering wheel with leather in the lower section. But still, people would immediately see the recognizable headlights and then quickly move out of the way.

Sometimes, I'd be chilling in the middle lane, and someone would be flying down the left lane... like 100+, and then they'd slow WAAAAY down as they approached me, go like 1 mph faster than me, look in... see me wearing my board shorts, t-shirt, and Miami Dolphins visor, and then floor it again... hahaha. The Crown Vic does not at all get that kind of reaction anymore... which is good because it was honestly kind of annoying.

But if I can associate just that little bit of feeling of when the people moved out of the way... I can try to empathize a little bit as to why someone would try to do that. But clearly, there's some mental illness there. I mean, that dude has got to be 50+ years old. What the hell is he doing? The other person that Valkrie posted... that dude is just a kid. You almost expect that from an 18 year old. They're stupid. My God... I'm amazed I managed to survive my teenage / young adult years.

But a grown middle-aged man?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock