Started on: 01-26-2024 07:28 PM
Replies: 351 (3732 views)
Last post by: williegoat on 05-06-2024 09:40 AM
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2024 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tucker talking why he is interviewing Putin.....

https://youtu.be/kzmvvKdts8I?si=Tr9aV9yG7-9TxH0V
IP: Logged
Wichita

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2024 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
T

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 02-06-2024).]

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2024 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OMG !Tucker in Moscow !A Journalist !
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2024 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Valkrie9:

OMG ! Tucker in Moscow ! A Journalist !

"Journalist"? Nyet. Propagandist? Da!

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2024 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

"Journalist"? Nyet. Propagandist? Da!

You've obviously not watched TC....your loss.
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2024 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
not being lied to by your putin loving scum
IS NOT A LOSS

it is a gain

but [f] ucker snarlson/of /a and his good buddy putin

are a strong TELL as to the nature of the reichwing their aims and ambitions
as are the crimes and lies of the cult leader trump

[This message has been edited by ray b (edited 02-06-2024).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2024 07:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

not being lied to by your putin loving scum
IS NOT A LOSS

it is a gain

but [f] ucker snarlson/of /a and his good buddy putin

are a strong TELL as to the nature of the reichwing their aims and ambitions
as are the crimes and lies of the cult leader trump

Evidently you don't ever listen to anyone who has a different opinion than you do.
How do you find out what the other.sides views are?
Do you just believe everything that one side tells you?
How do you know if you are being lied to by someone that you trust?
Are you the smartest person you know?
Do you have any in-person friends?
Are they as close-minded as you are?

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2024 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just saw... totally wild that he's interviewing Putin. My first thought is why... but only because I've been propagandized by Democrats to believe that only certain people should have a voice. The intelligent part of my brain tells me though that this is true journalism. We're not "giving Putin a platform," but allowing people to make up their own minds. I think we all agree he's a dictator and likely guilty of everything we assume he is... but I'd be willing to bet that people at the CIA will be spending a lot of time evaluating and re-evaluating this Tucker interview with behavior psychologists to figure out where he's lying, etc.

I'll watch it tonight...
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2024 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From Newsweek, an opinion piece concerning TC's interview.

It contains a few paragraphs that rayb may find interesting......

https://www.newsweek.com/co...utin-opinion-1867522
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2024 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
if lap dog snarlson asks one tough question about political opposition in russia
that putin jails or kills

or war crimes like bombing apt building or hospitals or schools

or his real losses in the war or why the war is going so poorly for him

but we KNOW he never will do anything to expose putin's evil just cover up and excuse it

that is why snarlson is evil as putin and will just help him not expose his crimes

or ask about the billions putin has stolen from the russian people

I expect a dog and pony show all pre-approved nothing gotcha
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2024 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So now you're a mind-reader?

I try to watch broadcasts with an open mind, no matter the source.

How about you? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
PFF
System Bot
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2024 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
The intelligent part of my brain tells me though that this is true journalism. We're not "giving Putin a platform," but allowing people to make up their own minds.

I would agree with you 100% if it was any journalist except Carlson. Tucker loves Putin. He makes no bones about it.

“It may be worth asking yourself, since it is getting pretty serious, what is this really about? Why do I hate Putin so much? Has Putin ever called me a racist? Has he threatened to get me fired for disagreeing with him? These are fair questions, and the answer to all of them is: ‘No.’ Vladimir Putin didn’t do any of that.”

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]: I think we all agree he's a dictator and likely guilty of everything we assume he is...

Tucker doesn't.

“Putin, for all his faults, does not hate America as much as many of these people (American liberals) do. They really dislike our country.”

“The Cold War ended a long time ago. The Soviet Union is gone. Russia is not our enemy. It’s just not.”

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2024 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So we were right! I knew it! CBS is filled with Communist sympathizers, always has been.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2024 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19541 posts
Member since Mar 2009

FDR and Ol' Winnie are obviously in some kind of cult.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 02-07-2024).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2024 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

So now you're a mind-reader?

I try to watch broadcasts with an open mind, no matter the source.

How about you? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

there is a bit of russian wisdom

fool me once shame on you

fool me twice shame on me

we know lying scum when we hear it
why repeat the scums chance to lie to you
once you know it lies for a living

putin or snarlson same amount of truth and facts slim or NONE
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2024 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

there is a bit of russian wisdom

fool me once shame on you

fool me twice shame on me

we know lying scum when we hear it
why repeat the scums chance to lie to you
once you know it lies for a living

putin or snarlson same amount of truth and facts slim or NONE

That adage did not originate in Russia. I already posted the relevant admonition in another thread.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2024 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:
That adage did not originate in Russia. I already posted the relevant admonition in another thread.

Not a material discrepancy. Let the cross examination of the witness continue.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2024 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I did a search, just curious about what other 'worldly bad guys' have been interviewed by American journalists.

It's surprising the number that were, and the journalists were not vilified for taking the interview.

My, how journalism has changed over the years.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2024 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...the journalists were not vilified for taking the interview.

You're putting a spin on what you researched. Carlson has been vilified for his unprofessional conduct (as a supposed "journalist") which occurred long before this interview with Putin was in the works.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2024 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

You're putting a spin on what you researched. Carlson has been vilified for his unprofessional conduct (as a supposed "journalist") which occurred long before this interview with Putin was in the works.

TC is more of a journalist that the vast majority of propaganda shills that infest the MSM.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2024 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TC is more of a journalist that the vast majority of propaganda shills that infest the MSM.

the man is an actor
no wonder you fear the mainstream
you want to be lied to

he is in your cult
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2024 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

the man is an actor
no wonder you fear the mainstream
you want to be lied to

he is in your cult

You are mistaken.
I am far from surprised.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2024 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That's debatable... but even if that was the case (rather doubtful), what makes you think I rely on (or care about) MSN for information/news reports?

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2024 06:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tucker Carlson’s Exclusive Interview with Vladimir Putin in Moscow – Full Transcript:

TUCKER: What would you tell the people running America?

PUTIN: Our message is Russia is not your enemy. We don’t want war. We’re ready for peace. Your leaders seek conflict. This is not what we want. Russia stands for its own people. We do not want what is not ours.

TUCKER: Would you visit Washington?

PUTIN: Yes, of course. I’ve been to the United States Before. I enjoy visiting and have met with every president except Joe Biden. If invited I would go. Yes.

TUCKER: What is your opinion of President Biden?

PUTIN: We’re convinced he is not running the country. Let’s say we have good sources that confirm that but it’s plain for anyone to see for themselves. The US has now entered into a dark period. It has unaccountable leadership.

TUCKER: Do you think Joe Biden won fair and square?

PUTIN: I would rather not get into domestic American politics but will say my embassy reported your southern border was better run than that 2020 election. (chuckles)

TUCKER: One poll in America shows you more popular than Biden – any reaction?

PUTIN: (laughs) I don’t know if that should be taken seriously but Russian ideals have support. We believe in traditional values; marriage is between a man and a woman: men are men and women are women.

TUCKER: Who would you like to see as the next president of the United States?

PUTIN: Once again it is not for us to say or get involved. Contrary to longstanding accusations we do not meddle in your elections. We don’t need to because the same people end up running things anyway.

TUCKER: Why did you invade Ukraine?

PUTIN: Did we invade or were we invaded? Look at the history. Look at the people living there. Historically it’s we who were invaded and are simply fighting back now. The lands and people are Russian and we will have again what was always ours.

TUCKER: How will you feel if Trump won again?

PUTIN: We had good relations when Mr. Trump was president. There was no war. Our relations were at a high point. That said nothing is predictable or stays the same. We will have to see.

TUCKER: What do you think of Mr. Zelensky and what would be your message to him?

PUTIN: I remember laughing to his jokes when he was a comedian in Russia. Let’s go back to laughs.

TUCKER: Why is that?

PUTIN: There are strong financial entities in whose interest it is to keep us as adversaries. One of your presidents warned against that. We Russians do not have that problem.

TUCKER: Do you see the United States as an enemy?

PUTIN: No. Categorically no. We were allies in WWII. Russians helped settle Alaska, California and we were in Hawaii too. Our people are not enemies but those in DC are certainly not our friends.

TUCKER: Can you be more specific and name names?

PUTIN: It would be pointless. It is not up to us to solve your domestic issues. Besides, I’m sure you know the names better than us.

TUCKER: So are you saying your adversary is not Joe Biden but the people behind him?

PUTIN: Exactly. Joe Biden may not even be aware of what’s going on. He may not understand the level of sanctions thrown at Russia. Who put those sanctions together? Those are our the adversaries.

TUCKER: Is that why you are championing the BRICS?

PUTIN: The BRICS would exist anyway. It’s a natural reaction to the western trading block. It’s a counterweight. When the dollar is weaponized against states there will be a natural alternative to it. That’s what we want.

TUCKER: Is that why you and Russia have been targeted?

PUTIN: It’s more complicated than that but I’m sure it’s a good part of the reason. Whenever the dollar is endangered, the United States takes extreme measures. It cannot afford to have the dollar fail.

TUCKER: But isn’t Russia weaker and more vulnerable economically than the US?

PUTIN: When you look at the size of economies we are small. But few people take into account our vast natural resources. Russia has over $80 trillion in the ground. No country even comes close to us.

TUCKER: What is your opinion of President Biden?

PUTIN: We are convinced he is not running the country. Let’s say we have good sources that confirm that but it’s plain for anyone to see for themselves. The US has now entered into a dark period. It has unaccountable leadership.

TUCKER: OK. Point well taken but don’t you have the same issues in Russia.

PUTIN: Yes. To a degree. But in Russia those interests are more aligned with the thinking of the average Russian man on the street. In the United States, that is not the case. The elites have deserted you.

TUCKER: So who do you think is running the US then?

PUTIN: The same forces which have always run it. You may change presidents but you do not change those in real power. That is who we have to deal with. Joe Biden is just a facade for this power structure.

TUCKER: Thank you for sitting down with us. How is your health? There have been some rumors……

PUTIN: I’m glad to talk to you and through you to the American people. I’m fine. I feel good. Given my years I’m in the best of health but father time.

TUCKER: There have been persistent reports you have cancer?

PUTIN: I assure you those rumors are false. If I had cancer and beat it I would share the good news and the cure with the world.

TUCKER: When you say some fear him are you saying Musk has enemies?

PUTIN: It’s clear to see he has enemies within the United States – the way he was stripped of $50 billion in assets – we would call that being signaled out for special treatment. It’s unfair on the face of it.

TUCKER: Didn’t you fear Musk when he started supplying Ukraine with Starlink gear?

PUTIN: If anyone seriously thinks a few internet dishes can defeat the might of Russia – well what can I say. But no, we did not fear or blame Mr. Musk. The government didn’t give him much choice.

TUCKER: Alot has changed in the world. What’s your opinion of Elon Musk?

PUTIN: We see Mr. Musk as a businessman – a highly successful one. He’s built a great fortune and a huge following. He’s a unique thinker with a force of personality who cannot be bought. Some fear that.

TUCKER: Do you any advice for Elon?

PUTIN: I would say continue on. Do not be intimidated. But if the going ever gets too rough there is Russia. We would gladly open our doors to you. We have welcomed American businessmen before and would value someone of Mr. Musk’s caliber.

TUCKER: Let’s turn to Trump. First tell me how you feel about the current situation with the likelihood of him being reelected?

PUTIN: It would be a bit strange and out of order but we are well prepared. He has promised to end the fighting in Ukraine and we support that notion.

TUCKER: How could he end you end the war so fast?

PUTIN: For one thing he never insulted us. He has a great respect for Russia. We would start from a position of friendship and trust – then all problems are solvable. We could get it done. Trust me.

TUCKER: Are you referring to Biden calling you a killer?

PUTIN: We have been the recipients of numerous insults and slurs going back a few generations of politicians. Mr. Trump was a refreshing break from that. He is very popular in Russia. Perhaps that won’t do him any good.

TUCKER: Are you in any communication with Trump?

PUTIN: No. Of course not. But should he win again our lines of communication would open up instantly whereas right now we have no dialogue with President Biden.

TUCKER: That’s shocking to me. No one from the White House has been in contact with you?

PUTIN: That’s right. No one has called since we congratulated Mr. Biden on his election victory. It’s puzzling to us that communications are colder now than during the Cold War.

TUCKER: How do you think the 2024 election will go?

PUTIN: We are just observing. It’s our responsibility to be vigilant since it will impact the world. We are hoping the election is carried out in a way where the results can be believed. In Russia we do not have mail in ballots.

TUCKER: Let’s turn to China. What is your relationship like?

PUTIN: President Xi and I are especially close. Russia and China are enjoying good relations as of now which is an obvious asset to us since they are one of our biggest energy partners. We will continue to be friends.

TUCKER: There are accusations China has helped you in the war in Ukraine. Is that true?

PUTIN: That is not something I can discuss. Let’s just say Russia isn’t an isolated power. That strategy has failed. We have more allies and trading partners now than before the war started.

TUCKER: Do you ever contemplate a situation where Russia and China may join forces against the United States?

PUTIN: Do you mean economically or militarily? I would say we want neither. It’s not in our interest to clash with the US because all sides would lose in such a conflict.

TUCKER: Speaking of conflicts, what is your take on the Gaza situation?

PUTIN: It is really unfortunate. The Palestinians are being devastated. Israel is acting in an unconstrained manner. It shows the terrible double standards in the world. Where are the sanctions on Israel?

TUCKER: Is Russia involved in any way especially through your alliance with Iran?

PUTIN: No. Of course not. We do not oppose the existence of Israel but at the same time we support the right of the Palestinians to self-determination. We want to be even-handed.

TUCKER: Are you following what’s happening on the US southern border?

PUTIN: Actually, yes. It’s part of my daily briefing. We Russians find it ironically amusing your Congress will spend billions protecting foreign borders but neglect it’s own. It’s quiet laughable but deadly.

TUCKER: Deadly? How do you mean that?

PUTIN: Deadly serious of course. People are dying daily crossing your border in an uncontrolled way. It is a free-for-all. The world hasn’t seen anything like it in the modern era – reckless for a country to throw itself wide open like that.

TUCKER: Is Russia taking advantage of the border situation in any way?

PUTIN: No. Why should we. We don’t have to do a thing. America is self-destructing. And as Napoleon said, don’t stand in the way of your enemy destroying themselves.

TUCKER: So then you do see America as an enemy?

PUTIN: That was just a saying but the current administration is definitely not a friend.

TUCKER: Can that be changed?

PUTIN: That’s why you have elections.

TUCKER: Thank you again for continuing to engage with me on so many different topics. Can we get even more interesting so to speak?

PUTIN: For sure. I am open to most subjects.

TUCKER: Let’s touch on climate change. It’s still being pushed in the United States and Europe. What’s your position?

PUTIN: Humanity is not even a Type 1 civilization on the Kardashev scale. If we can’t harness the energy potential of the planet how can we control the climate?

TUCKER: Are you at least concerned?

PUTIN: I’m more concerned with real issues. Climate change is not one of them. The Earth does a fairly good job of regulating itself. And if Siberia gets a little warmer all the better. More farmland for Russia.

TUCKER: But what would you tell the true believers who’re convinced we’re headed for disaster?

PUTIN: I’d tell them worrying about climate change is like complaining about the weather. If you don’t like the climate, move. If you are worried about the weather, get an umbrella.

TUCKER: Along those lines, how do you see the transgender movement?

PUTIN: It’s interesting to me that all the things which use to be a target of blackmail are now badges of honor. In Russia there are no laws either way but we certainly do not force our children into it.

TUCKER: Russia has been criticized for its ant gay laws and as being unfriendly to LGBTQ+.

PUTIN: We have laws which protect our children. And we do not drape our embassies in rainbow flags. That’s correct. Otherwise we do not interfere in the private lives of adult citizens.

TUCKER: Do you follow American sports? We are about to have the Super Bowl.

PUTIN: In fact, yes. Russia is a great sporting nation. We hosted the Winter Olympics and the World Cup fairly recently. We like all sports.

TUCKER: What do you think of American football?

PUTIN: It’s an interesting sport. But why do you call it football when the ball is almost always played with the hands? It also seems needlessly violent at times.

TUCKER: That’s true. Will you be watching?

PUTIN: The game will not be shown in Russia.

TUCKER: So you won’t get to see Taylor Swift either then?

PUTIN: No. We have been given a reprieve.

TUCKER: Thank you President Putin for your time.”

https://peterhalligan.subst...r-carlsons-interview

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 02-08-2024).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2024 07:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2024 07:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BingB:
I would agree with you 100% if it was any journalist except Carlson. Tucker loves Putin. He makes no bones about it.

Tucker doesn't.

“Putin, for all his faults, does not hate America as much as many of these people (American liberals) do. They really dislike our country.”

“The Cold War ended a long time ago. The Soviet Union is gone. Russia is not our enemy. It’s just not.”

There's a unique dynamic, I'll say. Russia ... militarily and economically, is a shadow of its former self. Communism (socialism) failed. The USSR is an example of that. Putin longs to recreate the borders that existed under the old USSR empire. I think that's obvious. He views Ukraine as free.

I'm someone who grew up in the early 80s watching Ronald Reagan make people tear down walls, and Hollywood actually had the balls to make pro-American/Anti-Russian movies like Red Dawn, Hunt for Red October, Rocky IV, and Spies Like Us. Russia was not an ally then, and is not an ally today.

They still continue to attack us through cyber attacks, and they routinely attempt to undermine us in Cuba, Afghanistan, Iran, and other countries. They support our enemies. They even support their enemies, whom are enemies of us. They despise China, for the record... even though both are Communist and share the sickle and hammer, they support differentiating views of Communism. They've historically been adversaries, and even today Russia views China in a more apprehensive way than the United States viewed Mexico and China for stealing all of our manufacturing. It's actually somewhat of a racist view too... Russians view the Chinese as a weaker people that have succeeded by taking advantage of the technology of the west. But they are "partners."

One thing I will say, which I know you'll be offended, but it's important to understand... Russia does not respect weakness. Every culture is different, and if you've never really traveled, you may not appreciate or understand nuance. But Russians generally do not like weakness. They didn't respect Obama, and they don't respect Biden. They viewed both of them as weak, and intrinsically took every opportunity to push them and show them up (think, Obama's "red line"). This in turn makes Russia look "bigger." And that is the crux of the psychology of Russia. They've fallen from what they viewed as greatness, and the most important thing to Russia (and Putin) is regaining that respect in the world. They want to be viewed as a world power again... and they are not.

People like Ray say that Trump is beholden to Putin, but what he doesn't understand (or you probably do not understand), is that Trump is a hell of a lot smarter than that. Trump is exceptionally arrogant... and this infuriates a lot of Democrats. But stupid, he is not. The man is actually extremely intelligent, and he's smart enough to know that people like Kim Jung Un, and Vladamir Putin need that "validation" if you will... respect. Trump has the ability to automatically be the bigger presence in every room, while at the same time elevating people to his level (or giving the impression that he is). This is one of the reasons why there was FAR less activity from North Korea, and literally no kinetic action from Russia during the Trump presidency.

As for Tucker... I think it's tacky, to say the least... for anyone to criticize a journalist for interviewing someone. You don't have to watch it... I certainly don't watch interviews of rappers because I just don't care. When they interview Macrone, I don't care... and when they interview Justin Trudeau I also don't care. But I'd never say that a journalist shouldn't interview them because I might not like what they say. Tucker asked a lot of questions that you would have wanted to ask...
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2024 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TUCKER: So you won’t get to see Taylor Swift either then?

PUTIN: No. We have been given a reprieve.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2024 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19541 posts
Member since Mar 2009
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2024 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19541 posts
Member since Mar 2009
Now, here is the question: When will Biden grant Tucker an interview? I mean, is the Russian government more transparent, more accessible than the Biden regime?

"Sometimes I wonder" - The Fugs

(warning - nsfw - language)

A little snippet from the '60s which rayb will now misinterpret.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 02-08-2024).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2024 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19541 posts
Member since Mar 2009

I'm someone who grew up in the early 80s watching Ronald Reagan make people tear down walls, and Hollywood actually had the balls to make pro-American/Anti-Russian movies like Red Dawn, Hunt for Red October, Rocky IV, and Spies Like Us. Russia was not an ally then, and is not an ally today.

They still continue to attack us through cyber attacks, and they routinely attempt to undermine us in Cuba, Afghanistan, Iran, and other countries. They support our enemies. They even support their enemies, whom are enemies of us. They despise China, for the record... even though both are Communist and share the sickle and hammer, they support differentiating views of Communism. They've historically been adversaries, and even today Russia views China in a more apprehensive way than the United States viewed Mexico and China for stealing all of our manufacturing. It's actually somewhat of a racist view too... Russians view the Chinese as a weaker people that have succeeded by taking advantage of the technology of the west. But they are "partners."

Many Americans are not aware that Russia went to war against China twice in the 20th century.

Also, "The Hunt for Red October" is my second favorite movie.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2024 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

so you just love the propaganda

and believe it and those two

traitor's to freedom and justice

because they said exactly what you wanted to hear

sounded like a nut-con script start to finish with all the favorite lies

eazy to lead eazy to fool eazy to fleece your lot is
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2024 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

so you just love the propaganda

and believe it and those two

traitor's to freedom and justice

because they said exactly what you wanted to hear

sounded like a nut-con script start to finish with all the favorite lies

eazy to lead eazy to fool eazy to fleece your lot is

FYI, the 'popcorn' emoji simply denotes that the emoji poster is watching.
In this case, I'm watching to observe the comments of other members.

I am curious how you came to the conclusion about my posting the 'popcorn' emoji, but I know it's futile on my part to ask you.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2024 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PUTIN: There are strong financial entities in whose interest it is to keep us as adversaries. One of your presidents warned against that. We Russians do not have that problem.

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2024 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There's a unique dynamic, I'll say. Russia .....

no they are just the standard PIGS

like our street cops the local pigs we see every day

they demand you kiss their a$$

and will go away if you do

question THEIR AUTHORITY THEY WILL BEAT OR KILL YOU

because that is what pigs do

ever wonder why most pigs are con's very few liberals ?
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2024 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

12582 posts
Member since Jan 2001

FYI, the 'popcorn' emoji simply denotes that the emoji poster is watching.
In this case, I'm watching to observe the comments of other members.

I am curious how you came to the conclusion about my posting the 'popcorn' emoji, but I know it's futile on my part to ask you.

what was not to love for a con in that love fest

they cry about gays hit the con's points on kids

nothing about poisoning political opponents
nothing about war crimes
kidnapping kids
not a single HARD Q in the lot
softballs one and all AS I SAID
except to attack joe not once or twice but three times
and praise the rump for kissing a$$ of pigs world wide

popcorn means watching with interest as they are your cult members
NOT MY CIRCUS NOT MY MONKEYS
jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2024 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just watching to see what posters make a fool of themselves.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2024 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:no they are just the standard PIGS

like our street cops the local pigs we see every day

they demand you kiss their a$$

and will go away if you do

question THEIR AUTHORITY THEY WILL BEAT OR KILL YOU

because that is what pigs do

ever wonder why most pigs are con's very few liberals ?

I mean, some police officers become officers because they want the validation that they think they'll get from it. But that's like saying all doctors have God complexes, all engineers think they're superior to everyone else, and all lawyers are shysters. What about the beat cops that have to run into a burning building because a domestic abuser has knocked his wife unconscious and lit the house on fire? What about those police officers?

Really Ray... I'm starting to question whether or not you're the fun cranky old guy in Miami I think you are, and whether or not you are actually the mean-spirited crazy person you are proving to be.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2024 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I mean, some police officers become officers because they want the validation that they think they'll get from it. But that's like saying all doctors have God complexes, all engineers think they're superior to everyone else, and all lawyers are shysters. What about the beat cops that have to run into a burning building because a domestic abuser has knocked his wife unconscious and lit the house on fire? What about those police officers?

Really Ray... I'm starting to question whether or not you're the fun cranky old guy in Miami I think you are, and whether or not you are actually the mean-spirited crazy person you are proving to be.

You still have questions?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2024 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2024 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
THE CULTISTS DO TREND TO VERY OFTEN AGREE
totally and completely

that is a thing about cults

disagree and they out you from the cult

btw the supremes are talking about ''is the rump a traitor'' right now
your lot must be so PROUD
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to: