Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  PETROLPHOBIA (Page 15)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 16 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
PETROLPHOBIA by USFiero
Started on: 03-04-2005 11:52 PM
Replies: 617 (11115 views)
Last post by: randye on 04-24-2024 01:40 AM
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2023 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fredtoast:

No. It would not have increased anything. Supply and demand determine how much oil is pumped and transported. and the same amount was transported by rail as would have been transported by the pipeline. If I am wrong then post some link to prove it. I have already provided mine.

Fred, I can't do this with you... if you cannot include everything in one or two posts tops, then I'm just not going to bother reading your nonsense 10+ post response.

As for the above statement, do you realize how retarded this is? Seriously... this is what your arguments drill down to... as you begin to realize you're wrong... you do everything in your power to try to rephrase the argument as if you are correct. There are no physics or math that proves what you're saying is even remotely anything other than pure retardation. A direct pipeline to the refinery means a constant and uninterrupted flow of oil to the refinery. It does NOT:

- Get affected by traffic on the highway
- Require refined gasoline to transport unrefined oil
- Get into car accidents
- Require careful planning to ensure more trucks are sent to account for possible increases in demand

A direct oil pipeline solves all those problems... literally a single valve that operates instantaneously. As absurd as your argument is... even you realize the nonsense.

The rest of your stuff is the same kind of crap where you try desperately to argue semantics, while still being totally incorrect.

Originally posted by rinselberg:

I don't know if there is a big upside to using a "multi-quote" approach, over what Fred has been doing, which is to break out each statement that he wants to quote and package it (with his response) as a separate message or "post."

To me it's like "six of one and a half-dozen of the other."

There may be some cases where the multi-quote approach does better, but personally, I wouldn't want to be too formulaic about it.

Rinse, it's because he doesn't know how to use COPY/PASTE... which has literally been around since the mid 70s, first used on the old SPARC platforms, and then in the mid-80s on the Apple Macintosh, and then in the dawn of Windows 3.0.

[This message has been edited by 82-T/A [At Work] (edited 09-12-2023).]

IP: Logged
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2023 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And you are 100% correct in claiming that i don't get what the rate of inflation has to do with oil companies doing better under Biden than under Trump. the same inflation rate applies across the board to all industries, so it is not a factor in measuring their relative success.

So please explain.

My my. Oh intelligent one. The inflation caused by Biden's oil policy was / is, the trickle down effect of all fuel costs to to all industries.
fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-14-2023 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

Fred, I can't do this with you... if you cannot include everything in one or two posts tops, then I'm just not going to bother reading your nonsense 10+ post response.

As for the above statement, do you realize how retarded this is? Seriously... this is what your arguments drill down to... as you begin to realize you're wrong... you do everything in your power to try to rephrase the argument as if you are correct. There are no physics or math that proves what you're saying is even remotely anything other than pure retardation.

That quote was not "my opiniuon" it was the opinion of Jordan, Knauff & Company, an investment bank based in Chicago that provides merger and acquisition advisory services to the pump, valve and filtration industries.

Also it is completely correct and you are wrong. Who is going to take the opinion of someone so clueless as to insist that oil has been pumped from ANWR over investment bankers in the gas and oil industry.

You have a habit of just repeating "I am right because I say I am right" without posting anything to back it up. So please provide me with links to professionals in the filed who say that "supply and demand controlling production" is "retarded".

I'll wait.
fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-14-2023 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fredtoast

1452 posts
Member since Jun 2023

Originally posted by cliffw:

My my. Oh intelligent one. The inflation caused by Biden's oil policy was / is, the trickle down effect of all fuel costs to to all industries.

Why did you quote my post and then not address what I said. Here it is so that you can try again

"I don't get what the rate of inflation has to do with oil companies doing better under Biden than under Trump. the same inflation rate applies across the board to all industries, so it is not a factor in measuring their relative success."

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2023 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fredtoast:That quote was not "my opiniuon" it was the opinion of Jordan, Knauff & Company, an investment bank based in Chicago that provides merger and acquisition advisory services to the pump, valve and filtration industries.

Also it is completely correct and you are wrong.

Sorry Fred, you are wrong... you lost this one too. I refuse to read 10+ separate replies... and I guess I really don't need to. I'm finding more and more that you view opinion as fact... which is really odd.
fredtoast

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-15-2023 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fredtoastSend a Private Message to fredtoastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorry Fred, you are wrong... you lost this one too. I refuse to read 10+ separate replies... and I guess I really don't need to. I'm finding more and more that you view opinion as fact... which is really odd.

No I am not wrong. I have cited an expert opinion to prove it.

You are wrong, and the proof is that you can not post ant credible evidence to prove me wrong other than "I am right because I say I am right." That type of argument only works when you live in an echo chamber full of people who agree with whatever you say. In the real world it is a joke.

And you are still insisting that there has been oil production in ANWR aren't you?

You are completely clueless about all of this.

[This message has been edited by fredtoast (edited 09-15-2023).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2023 04:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2023: U.S. has become the world's leading oil producer, producing almost 20% of world supply.

If all goes well, 2023 will be remembered as the year the clean-energy revolution took off in America. Hundreds of billions of dollars in climate-related spending flowed into the U.S. economy. Nearly 300 clean-energy projects were announced across the country, and electric-vehicle sales hit a new record. “America is once again leading the world in the fight against climate change,” Joe Biden wrote, not unreasonably, in a presidential proclamation in October.

Here’s something else America is leading the world in: oil production. This year, the United States pumped out more oil than any other country in history, producing millions more barrels than Russia or Saudi Arabia ever have and accounting for almost a fifth of the world’s total oil production. And the Biden administration played a part in making it happen.

That's the beginning of a new report in The Atlantic from Rogé Karma that explains how this plus-up of U.S. oil production meshes with the Biden administration's commitment to move beyond fossil fuels and usher in an era of low greenhouse emissions energy that's friendlier to the earth's climate. It's about a 7-minute "read." There's also an audio option.

But you're thinking "Why should I care? I don't have an online subscription to The Atlantic."

This GIFT LINK is good through Saturday, January 6. Or maybe just Friday, January 5.
https://www.theatlantic.com...l&utm_campaign=shar e

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 12-23-2023).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2023 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

2023: U.S. has become the world's leading oil producer, producing almost 20% of world supply.

That's the beginning of a new report in The Atlantic from Rogé Karma that explains how this plus-up of U.S. oil production meshes with the Biden administration's commitment to move beyond fossil fuels and usher in an era of low greenhouse emissions energy that's friendlier to the earth's climate. It's about a 7-minute "read." There's also an audio option.

Sorry Rinse... this is what we call a "stat crime," where fact is being misrepresented to portray a DIFFERENT conclusion than the one the facts actually present.

Crude oil doesn’t mean gasoline or diesel, which is what people refer to when we talk about oil / energy independence. Most of the oil that’s being pumped / produced is not “sweet crude” that can be used for gasoline production … it’s possible we’ve lost that forever. It’s for petroleum based product manufacturing and some diesel fuels. So this is a misrepresentation for what 95% of the people who see it would think. Biden essentially destroyed oil production (used for fossil fuels) when he first took office, same as President Obama did. This clearly hurt Biden, which is why he was releasing stockpiles of oil from the strategic oil reserves. Around the end of 2021 (December) and into early 2022, he went into overdrive approving a lot of oil leases that he had previously denied. He did this because gasoline was almost $5 dollars a gallon at one point.

As you know (because we’ve talked about it many times), it can usually take a year or more before we see the benefits of a new oil lease. That’s because oil production cannot be shut off like a light switch, and then expect it to turn back on immediately. I went into all this before. But basically, we are starting to see the benefits of the oil leases he approved in early 2022. That’s why you’re starting to see gas prices at ~$3.00 a gallon.

Even still, the unfortunate thing is that because sweet crude oil leases were not granted (or cancelled for that matter), the oil companies started looking elsewhere. There’s a massive… MASSIVE shale deposit in Guyana. Much of the oil production (for gasoline) we’ve been producing has been from fracking and horizontal drilling. But it looks like this new shale deposit is even larger than anything we’ve seen before, and it’s unlikely that the U.S. will be a major exporter of sweet crude in the future.

Anyway, you can read about what I've stated above (oil production vs. "energy production) here from the US Energy Information Administration: https://www.eia.gov/todayin.../detail.php?id=60622

“Although exports increased in the first half of 2023, the United States still imports more crude oil than it exports, meaning it remains a net crude oil importer. The United States continues to import crude oil despite rising domestic crude oil production in part because many U.S. refineries are configured to process heavy, sour crude oil (with a low API gravity and high sulfur content) rather than the light, sweet crude oil (with a high API gravity and low sulfur content) typically produced in the United States.”
USFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2024 03:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
GA governor Kemp ended the gas tax holiday just before he announced the first cut in income taxes for Georgians in a very long time. Regular is around $3 a gallon.

It doesn't have to be this high.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2024 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by USFiero:

GA governor Kemp ended the gas tax holiday just before he announced the first cut in income taxes for Georgians in a very long time. Regular is around $3 a gallon.

It doesn't have to be this high.

$2.79 at the station I use. Seems to be trending downward, but we shall see.
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2024 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mini gas war in my area. New Sheetz caused the area WAWAs to lower prices. New 7-11 just opened and has gas at 2.63. Sheetz and area WAWAs matched it. New WAWA to open right accross the highway from the Sheetz so local prices should remain competitive. Buckeys is also being encouraged to open a location in the same area! Oh, no electric vehicle chargers at these three newest stations!
PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2024 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by steve308:
Mini gas war in my area. New Sheetz caused the area WAWAs to lower prices. New 7-11 just opened and has gas at 2.63. Sheetz and area WAWAs matched it. New WAWA to open right accross the highway from the Sheetz so local prices should remain competitive. Buckeys is also being encouraged to open a location in the same area! Oh, no electric vehicle chargers at these three newest stations!

What does it cost to charger an electric vehicle ?

Are there ever mini charging wars ?
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2024 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Heh... I'm not holding my breath for that one.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2024 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's actually not bad.... it depends on the cost of electricity in the city / state you're recharging from. We can use Tesla as the example. In years past, it was a flat rate across a particular state... but this led to people going to more convenient (but more costly to Tesla) locations for the SuperChargers. Now, every single DC / SuperCharger site has its own cost / price per Kw.

Middle of the road, it's about $25-30 to charge from 10% to 100%... but that's in places with a fairly low cost for power (like Texas). I don't know what it is in California, but I'd imagine it's probably higher since they charge so much more for their power consumption.
USFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2024 04:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We're back in the $3.30+/per gallon for regular again. Summer is coming with it's change in formula and higher cost.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2024 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We're back in the $3.30+/per gallon for regular again. Summer is coming with it's change in formula and higher cost.

The thing I'm concerned about is that Biden has depleted the strategic oil reserves, and continues to not refill it.

This article from 4 days ago is decent... it does the best job it can to not state how serious of an issue this is:
https://www.reuters.com/mar...cy-stash-2024-01-04/

At the end of the day though, he sold off more than half the strategic oil reserves to lower gas prices because his poll numbers were falling dramatically. This is never, EVER a reason to sell off the SPR.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2024 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's actually not bad.... it depends on the cost of electricity in the city / state you're recharging from. We can use Tesla as the example. In years past, it was a flat rate across a particular state... but this led to people going to more convenient (but more costly to Tesla) locations for the SuperChargers. Now, every single DC / SuperCharger site has its own cost / price per Kw.

Middle of the road, it's about $25-30 to charge from 10% to 100%... but that's in places with a fairly low cost for power (like Texas). I don't know what it is in California, but I'd imagine it's probably higher since they charge so much more for their power consumption.

I missed this intelligence when you posted.

The cost per charge is a consideration, but not the only one. My Wife's RAV4 can go 1 1/2 times as far on a fill up. It takes me about three minutes for me to fill it for her.

I meant to ask "price charging wars".

The Capital System's competition in the United States is responsible for lowering prices.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2024 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

At the end of the day though, he sold off more than half the strategic oil reserves to lower gas prices because his poll numbers were falling dramatically. This is never, EVER a reason to sell off the SPR.

When oil prices were rising dramatically the right-wing media criticized Biden for not releasing the oil reserves. I remember when he finally released the first 50 million barrels Jesse Waters still criticized him for not doing enough.

I don't know what 82TA was saying back in 2021, but the right wing will complain no matter what Biden does. Even when it helps the working class by lowering gas prices. He was wrong for not releasing it sooner, and now he is wrong for releasing it in the first place.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2024 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BingB:
When oil prices were rising dramatically the right-wing media criticized Biden for not releasing the oil reserves. I remember when he finally released the first 50 million barrels Jesse Waters still criticized him for not doing enough.

Your credibility is lacking.

Proof, Evidence, Facts ?

I don't know what 82TA was saying back in 2021, but the right wing will complain no matter what Biden does. Even when it helps the working class by lowering gas prices. He was wrong for not releasing it sooner, and now he is wrong for releasing it in the first place.

The SPR was not intended to be used to help a President's poll numbers.

Where was the SFR when Biden let parents of newborns not be able to find formula for their working class babies ?
USFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2024 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The 'right wing' never expected a release of reserves to moderate prices - it was Bidens day one acting to cut down and choke off petroleum production (as he campaigned on) that got the criticism.

And the administration's lack of willingness to correct it's bad policies.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2024 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The 'right wing' never expected a release of reserves to moderate prices - it was Bidens day one acting to cut down and choke off petroleum production (as he campaigned on) that got the criticism..

No Biden policy reduced domestic production in any way.

The US is producing more oil now than it ever did under Donald Trump

Oil and gas companies are also making bigger profits under Biden than they did under Trump. They get away with charging such high prices to generate these massive profits because the rigth wing media blames Biden instead of them.

PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2024 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No Biden policy reduced domestic production in any way.

The US is producing more oil now than it ever did under Donald Trump

Oil and gas companies are also making bigger profits under Biden than they did under Trump. They get away with charging such high prices to generate these massive profits because the rigth wing media blames Biden instead of them.

Ok Mr Opinion, prove it.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2024 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ok Mr Opinion, prove it.

https://www.newsweek.com/jo...-environment-1858714

American oil production has reached its largest volume in recorded history—more than 13.2 million barrels per day in October, official figures show—outpacing its highest point under Donald Trump's presidency, 13 million barrels daily in November 2019.
https://www.forbes.com/site...ump/?sh=3de926a31eaf

In 2017, President Trump’s first year in office. ExxonMobil earned $19.7 billion that year. Profits would remain in that range over the following two years.

ExxonMobil recorded a record $55.7 billion profit in 2022. During the first three years of the Biden Administration, ExxonMobil reported profits of $114.8 billion.

Oil companies are screwing over Americans with high gas prices while pocketing record profits. They are only able to get away with it because the right-wing propaganda that spreads the lies about the high prices being blamed on Biden policies.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2024 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

American oil production has reached its largest volume in recorded history—more than 13.2 million barrels per day in October, official figures show—outpacing its highest point under Donald Trump's presidency, 13 million barrels daily in November 2019.
https://www.forbes.com/site...ump/?sh=3de926a31eaf

In 2017, President Trump’s first year in office. ExxonMobil earned $19.7 billion that year. Profits would remain in that range over the following two years.

ExxonMobil recorded a record $55.7 billion profit in 2022. During the first three years of the Biden Administration, ExxonMobil reported profits of $114.8 billion.

Oil companies are screwing over Americans with high gas prices while pocketing record profits. They are only able to get away with it because the right-wing propaganda that spreads the lies about the high prices being blamed on Biden policies.

I did not ask you to prove Biden decreased oil production.

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2024 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I did not ask you to prove Biden decreased oil production.

Why would you ask me that when I never said Biden decreased oil production?

I wish you would just say what you mean instead of playing coy. You quoted a post where I claimed that US oil companies are pumping mor oil and making bigger profits under Biden than under Trump. You said "prove it" so I did. Now that i have proved it you are not man enough to admit that is what you said. You are trying to wriggle out of it.

So just stop playing little games. Tell me what you want me to prove and I will.

[This message has been edited by BingB (edited 04-21-2024).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2024 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You are wrong, and the proof is that you can not post ant credible evidence to prove me wrong other than "I am right because I say I am right." That type of argument only works when you live in an echo chamber full of people who agree with whatever you say. In the real world it is a joke.

And you are still insisting that there has been oil production in ANWR aren't you?

jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2024 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

https://www.macrotrends.net...ion-historical-chart

[This message has been edited by jdv (edited 04-21-2024).]

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2024 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jdv:

https://www.macrotrends.net...ion-historical-chart

Thanks for posting a graph that shows the steep decline in oil production under Trump and the beginning of the upward trend under Biden.

Too bad you could not find one current through January of this year to show production under Biden higher than under Trump.

BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2024 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

1019 posts
Member since Nov 2023

Originally posted by williegoat:

I read back through this thread some and I don't think 82 TA is going to appreciate you bringing up ANWR.

I am starting to understand better why Mr. Toast got banned and why the same people seem to want me gone also.

jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2024 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
May be I can not read a graph.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2024 07:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jdv:
May be I can not read a graph.

You can read it, BingB can not.
PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2024 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35923 posts
Member since Jun 2003

I read back through this thread some and I don't think 82 TA is going to appreciate you bringing up ANWR.

I caution you to not believe anything you think.

There has been oil production from ANWR.

I am starting to understand better why Mr. Toast got banned and why the same people seem to want me gone also.

Because you are the same guy.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2024 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You can read it, BingB can not.

I have no problem reading it .

It shows a massive drop off beginning in february of 2020. Over the next seven months production dropped by almost 3.4 million barrels per day. From 13.1 to 9.7.

From the time Biden took office until your graph ends oil production had increased by 2.2 million barrels per day from 9.7 to 11.5.

If your graph continued on until today it would show that oil production has continued to climb under Biden and is now higher than at any time when trump was President.

What do you think the graph shows?
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2024 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have no problem reading it .

My, you are a shallow thinker. You are easily led. There is a cure for leftoid leprosy.

Thanks for posting a graph that shows the steep decline in oil production under Trump and the beginning of the upward trend under Biden.

What do you think the graph shows?

Those of us who are astute will see a spectacular rise in oil production with the Trump Presidency. So much so that he brought down the price per gallon of oil impressively, which benefited Americans operating cars and trucks.

The astute will see a drop in production in 2020 but understand the Kung Flu (covid19) decreased need to produce. The Biden bump was due to the recovery from Kung Flu, just as the jobs Biden claims to have created.

You never learned that there are lies, damn lies, statistics, and graphs ?

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 04-23-2024).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2024 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gas, which had for around 2 months been hovering around $2.86/gal here in Central Tx jumped up to $3.08 almost overnight this last weekend.
Reason, probably over fears Israel would hit Iran's oil production fields or shipping terminal in response to Iran's earlier but mostly in-effective missile and drone attack.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2024 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Those of us who are astute will see ...

The leftoid push for Global Warming being an ill for the environment and their quest to make oil as expensive as possible is what allowed oil companies make record profits.

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 04-23-2024).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2024 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35923 posts
Member since Jun 2003

If your graph continued on until today it would show that oil production has continued to climb under Biden and is now higher than at any time when trump was President.

Prove it Mr Evidence !

What graph are you looking at.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2024 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Those of us who are astute will see a spectacular rise in oil production with the Trump Presidency. So much so that he brought down the price per gallon of oil impressively, which benefited Americans operating cars and trucks.

The astute will see a drop in production in 2020 but understand the Kung Flu (covid19) decreased need to produce. The Biden bump was due to the recovery from Kung Flu, just as the jobs Biden claims to have created.

You never learned that there are lies, damn lies, statistics, and graphs ?

Neither Trump nor Biden can control the price of oil. Trump did nothing to increase oli production or cut gas prices. Biden did nothing to decrease oil production or raise prices. The proof is that domestic oil companies are producing more now than they did under Trump.

Anyone who gets their info from a source outside of the right-wing bubble will realize that gas prices at the pump have gone up and down for years no matter which political p[arty was in control.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2024 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BingB

1019 posts
Member since Nov 2023

Prove it Mr Evidence !

What graph are you looking at.

I already did

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2024 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The proof is that domestic oil companies are producing more now than they did under Trump.

One, three, or maybe five barrels ?

He is only back to Trump's pre Kung Flu volume.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 16 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock