Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Have You Seen A Fiero Today? (Page 9)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 21 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Have You Seen A Fiero Today? by fierofool
Started on: 08-26-2011 02:28 PM
Replies: 835 (31935 views)
Last post by: css9450 on 03-28-2024 10:05 AM
FieroTony

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2013 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroTonySend a Private Message to FieroTonyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dajack761:

Was this the one?

Could've been, (but this one looks a lot cleaner, (ha ha)).

I was really trying to concentrate on the road. Too many years of driving 4 wheel drive, ABS and airbags. Brought back some old memories though. Wish I would've had the 100lb sand bag in the front.

Guess you got stuck in that surprise snow too.

IP: Logged
dajack761

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2013 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dajack761Send a Private Message to dajack761Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroTony:

Could've been, (but this one looks a lot cleaner, (ha ha)).

I was really trying to concentrate on the road. Too many years of driving 4 wheel drive, ABS and airbags. Brought back some old memories though. Wish I would've had the 100lb sand bag in the front.

Guess you got stuck in that surprise snow too.

Lol, I'm with you on the lack of driver aids like ABS and stiblility control system and such. I've kicked the back end out a few times in the rain without thinking about it. There is a real need to stay focused while driving these cars in bad weather. I still wouldn't mind finding a parking lot and doing some donuts in the snow. Lol.
FieroTony

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2013 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroTonySend a Private Message to FieroTonyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dajack761:

Lol, I'm with you on the lack of driver aids like ABS and stiblility control system and such. I've kicked the back end out a few times in the rain without thinking about it. There is a real need to stay focused while driving these cars in bad weather. I still wouldn't mind finding a parking lot and doing some donuts in the snow. Lol.

Donuts always fun. Did a few before I left work early that day, (intentionally!!!!).
dajack761

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2013 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dajack761Send a Private Message to dajack761Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroTony:

Donuts always fun. Did a few before I left work early that day, (intentionally!!!!).

Hahahahahaha, I'll bet that was fun!
bkaab

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2013 02:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bkaabSend a Private Message to bkaabEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Seen this at school a while a month ago or so
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
commerce

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2013 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for commerceSend a Private Message to commerceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This one is still sitting in the Target parking lot. it's been about 2 weeks now.
i asked the sheriff to check on it, as it looks like people are starting to vandalize it, and the sunroof is open.
All they could do was check if it was stolen, I guess it isn't.

If mine was stolen I probably wouldn't know about it right away, as it sits in a storage locker during the winter.
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2013 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Somebody owns it. If you get a chance, go by and stick your fingers in and flip the sunroof latch. At least that will give some degree of protection to the inside.
Marine1981

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2013 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Feb 20th I spotted a Black Notchie with an Aero nose and aftermarket wheels on the feeder road of IH35. He was stopped next to me so I honked and told him about our local club and to look us up but traffic started moving and he had to take off. He said he just got the car the day before. I believe it's 4cyl standard judging from the way he took off and the 2M4 sticker on the deck lid. Had manual windows and a grey interior. Had nice looking paint too.

dajack761

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2013 06:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dajack761Send a Private Message to dajack761Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by commerce:

This one is still sitting in the Target parking lot. it's been about 2 weeks now.
i asked the sheriff to check on it, as it looks like people are starting to vandalize it, and the sunroof is open.
All they could do was check if it was stolen, I guess it isn't.

If mine was stolen I probably wouldn't know about it right away, as it sits in a storage locker during the winter.

I'm betting it belongs to someone that works at the walmart. Hopefully they decide to part it out instead letting it get vandalized, I like the rockers.
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2013 07:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw this one in San Francisco's Chinatown last week:

Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2013 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Johnson City, TN

Saw a red bumperpad behind McDonalds on Roan St. in Johnson City, TN. I went in and asked two workers if they knew who was driving it. They looked at me like, "what's a car?" So I gave up.

On about 3-8-13 I saw what appeared to be the same car in the Sears Auto Center parking lot.

7-5-13 Saw it again by the Sears Auto Center. Snapped a pic.

Jonathan

[This message has been edited by Boostdreamer (edited 02-03-2014).]

PFF
System Bot
hiwil88formula

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2013 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hiwil88formulaSend a Private Message to hiwil88formulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
man i'm in abilene tx and don't see anything...this sux
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2013 08:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boostdreamer:

Saw a red bumperpad behind McDonalds on Roan St. in Johnson City, TN. I went in and asked two workers if they knew who was driving it. They looked at me like, "what's a car?" So I gave up.

Jonathan

You should have told them you backed over it with your F-150 4 wheel drive. You would have known the owner in less than 5 seconds.
spirit

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2013 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spiritSend a Private Message to spiritEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a red GT on a roll-back west bound I-40 Feb 22nd near Morganton,/NC. Anyone know who it belongs to?
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2013 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a gold 86SE this morning at 8:30 at the intersection of Cedars Road and Ga. Hwy 316 in Lawrenceville, Ga. I've met the owner on several occasions and he refuses all invitations. A little bit of a jerk.
Dburger

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-04-2013 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DburgerSend a Private Message to DburgerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
'84 2M4 seen at a car show

FieroTony

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2013 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroTonySend a Private Message to FieroTonyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Reisterstown Rd, Reisterstown, MD - yesterday afternoon.
Saw a red [88 I think] notchie pulling out of Advance Auto Parts while I was pulling in with mine.
Funny, I was the only one in the store other than the two guys behind the counter. One younger and one older. While I was looking through the shelves I was listening to them talk. The younger guy was saying that he could never fit in a Fiero, (about 5'-10" tall). The older guy was saying how the Fiero was one of the most dangerous cars on the road at the time. Volvo and VW were the safest he said. I just laughed (to myself) and left.
oliver9000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2013 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for oliver9000Send a Private Message to oliver9000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I live in a small hick town. One day I say this '84 indy and my jaw dropped. A week later, I bought my fiero. Now, every other day I see this fella and I wave to him as we pass in our Fieros.
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2013 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I really like the white diamondspokes!! I had to stop for a minute and figure out why I'd not noticed them on an Indy before!

Jonathan
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2013 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
White diamondspokes didn't come on the Indy. They had the 14 inch Tech wheels, painted white. The ones in the pic above probably were repainted or came from a Beretta or Grand Am.
LexGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2013 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LexGTClick Here to visit LexGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was watching "X-Files" on Netflix last night, and spotted an 85 GT in the 1997 episode "Christmas Carol". It was white with a rear spoiler, coming out of a parking lot as agents Scully and Mulder were entering the lot. I wonder what happened to this "TV celebrity" Fiero?
PFF
System Bot
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2013 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

White diamondspokes didn't come on the Indy. They had the 14 inch Tech wheels, painted white. The ones in the pic above probably were repainted or came from a Beretta or Grand Am.

I know. That's why it took me a minute to figure out why these stood out. They did a really good job on them.

Jonathan

FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2013 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just saw a red 86-87 GT driving. Have not seen that one around town before.
Dburger

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-23-2013 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DburgerSend a Private Message to DburgerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Frequently spotted around the Lawrenceville, Georgia area--a Gray primer 85GT with IGNORE ME sprayed painted on each side with black paint.

This one?

fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2013 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dburger:

This one?

Yes!. Hope you saved it.
Dburger

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-23-2013 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DburgerSend a Private Message to DburgerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes!. Hope you saved it.

That's not me. I just saw it on the #fiero hashtag on instagram. If I owned it I would leave it like it is though
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2013 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm told by a former friend of his that the car has been practically destroyed. At least mechanically. A former Georgia owner/member converted it to the 7730 and digital EGR and did considerable work on it before selling it. I guess that's that owner pictured.
Brandons87

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2013 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Brandons87Send a Private Message to Brandons87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Seen to actually. Mine 87 and the 86 parts car
redraif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2013 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for redraifSend a Private Message to redraifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw this one in traffic on 75 north bound around Turner Field today 8:45am or so

On friday in Mcdonough square around 4:30.

[This message has been edited by redraif (edited 03-25-2013).]

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2013 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kingsport, TN

A white 87-88 notchie with extra lights in the nose followed me in my GT on Eastman Road, we turned right onto Center Street, and we both ended up in Ridgefields. I had seen that car coming into the neighborhood before but I never noticed the lights mod.

Jonathan
Kingsport, TN

kendallville

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2013 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kendallvilleSend a Private Message to kendallvilleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A maroon 87 notchie, the driver said she had just recently bought it. It was in kind rough shape paint was dull and a little scratched , but
hard to tell a lot of dirt ( need a bath ). One wind shield wipper did not work so they put a bar between the two to drag the one.
She said the po told her he replaced the transmision with a 5 speed but she could not remember the donar (non fiero ).
She said the speedometer did not read right because po had replaced the original wheels with the gt wheels.
She said she had paid $1200 for it , did not really want it but the po was letting her make payments ( big deal here in the land
of unemployment ) . If I had the money I would have offered to relive her of the task of getting it fixed.
This was the first time I had seed it in town and of course I am to poor to have a phone and don't carry my camera.
PFF
System Bot
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2013 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This morning about 11:30 I spotted a teal blue fastback in Auburn, Ga. It was coming out of Kilcrease Road turning west on Ga. Hwy 316. I thought I knew all the Fieros around here. Guess I'll have to look it up and give him an invite.
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2013 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kingsport, TN

Saw a two-tone tan and brown notchie on Friday. It has a Formula nose but no script on the door so it's probably a base model 87 or 88. It was near five points in downtown Kingsport, parked near The Pub. I'll look for it again this week and snap a pic if I see it.

Edit to add pic:

Jonathan

Dougie Murder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2013 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dougie MurderSend a Private Message to Dougie MurderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw this guy while I was coming back to Canada from Buffalo.
86-87 GT, Blue, Missing the sail panel windows

jaredmurray88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2013 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaredmurray88Send a Private Message to jaredmurray88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
saw a white bumperpad in barrelville MD just across the border from me sporting the hi tech finned rims. Looks like it has been there for awhile but I didn't see it under the cover that recent storm kindly blew off so we could get a peak.
TRiAD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2013 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw what looked like a white '85 GT sitting on 4 flats with a for sale sign on it in or near Steger, IL yesterday.
I had my whole family in the car and we were heading to a thing with her side, so I wasn't able to pop in.
redraif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2013 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for redraifSend a Private Message to redraifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw the same yellow one in traffic on 75 north today. He must live in the east point/ hapeville area cause he was entering 75 @ the Central Ave. Entrance...

My daughter spotted a red notchback forsale in the mcdonough area. I took her route the other day and did not see it. She got some pics though so I will see what I can find out about it!

------------------
1984 Indy Fiero SE Pace Car Replica #770
"SE" Stormtrooper Edition
Rescued, resuscitated and reversibly modified! (I'm so not done yet!)

Poly all round & Black Drag DR-34s
Frt: 225/45 on 18x8 (47 offset w/ 8-9mm spacer) 1.5 coils cut off 1984 WS6 springs
Rear: 265/35 on 18x8.5 (45 offset) Coil-overs w/ 10 inch 300lb springs & 7 inch sleeve

Everything is the previous owners fault!

JMNRunningFiero2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2013 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JMNRunningFiero2M6Send a Private Message to JMNRunningFiero2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I passed a silver notchie, either an 85 gt or 2M6, heading west on rt 5 in Ravenna. Looked excactly like mine. Is this anybody on here? It looked like a really nice car
no2pencil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2013 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JMNRunningFiero2M6:

I passed a silver notchie, either an 85 gt or 2M6, ... Is this anybody on here?

Wasn't me, I wasn't on rt 5. Did drive down rt 8 though
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2013 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kingsport, TN

I saw a faded gold aero notchie on Stone Drive today.

------------------
Jonathan

Please join me in prayer that forum member Wichita gives his life to the Lord Jesus.
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/100383.html
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/121056.html

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 21 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock