Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Have You Seen A Fiero Today? (Page 8)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 21 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Have You Seen A Fiero Today? by fierofool
Started on: 08-26-2011 02:28 PM
Replies: 835 (31936 views)
Last post by: css9450 on 03-28-2024 10:05 AM
chriswf

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2012 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chriswfSend a Private Message to chriswfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another fiero in Arlington.
Beige Fastback.
Here it is.

As always, if this is yours and you want me to take it off, lemme know.
IP: Logged
whiteandnerdy27

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2012 02:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whiteandnerdy27Send a Private Message to whiteandnerdy27Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

red GT pre-88. in downtown Hickory, N.C. headed north on Hwy 127
that could have been me theoretically, if it was a notchie and if seen from a distance on the right (good) side. lol. mine's a red 85 gt and i was on that road on that day.
Dburger

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-13-2012 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DburgerSend a Private Message to DburgerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There was a base black 4 cylinder bumperpad around here, and then there was a gold aero notchie sitting at AAMCO transmissions. I think it was a 86 2M6 but I'm not sure. Had one headlight up.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2012 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Found TopNotch's car before he bought it and worked his magic.

http://www.facebook.com/gro...ink/490944234278475/

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 11-13-2012).]

ShockWave

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2012 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShockWaveSend a Private Message to ShockWaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Was walking down 173 in Antioch (Charger was at the dealer down the street, getting an oil change) and cut through Napa in time to see an red 84 pull in. Car looked fantastic, the owner said it had been rebuilt from the ground up.

------------------

chriswf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2012 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chriswfSend a Private Message to chriswfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw another Fiero
And took pictures.

Well... I think it was a Fiero. Fiero Mera or Ferrari.

You judge:
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
^------ Click one of those if the pictures doesn't show up.

Sorry the pictures suck, I was in a hurry to get to my next house.

[This message has been edited by chriswf (edited 11-23-2012).]

fierofool

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2012 07:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Judging by the lines along the sail panel which I assume to be the deck lid hatch, it would be a Ferrari. It's also a full Targa instead of a T-top. It also has the front vent wing window. The second pic is difficult to tell for sure but it looks like there's more room between the back of the seats and the rear window than would be in a Mera or Fiero based rebody. I think it's the real thing. But now, it's among good company.
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2012 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw a Yellow coupe going South on West IH35 somewhere near Fort Worth yesterday (Thanksgiving day).
I thought it might have been Blaskeinspace but I didn`t get a good look except from the back as my son had pointed it out and it had passed by the time I saw it.
Mike
deceler8

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2012 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deceler8Send a Private Message to deceler8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Today, at Dakota PC Warehouse, Gordon Drive, Sioux City.

------------------

TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2012 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, this is unusual.
Yesterday, I saw a Yellow coupe and today I saw a Yellow fastback with no wing going West on hwy 29 in Liberty Hill.
Unusual, because I can go a month without seeing another Fiero of someone I don`t know but I have seen two in the last two days.
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2012 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Today and everyday...although my Blue car is in storage still :-( Can't wait to rip down the rustic garage and build the "toy barn."

PFF
System Bot
bomluuk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2012 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bomluukSend a Private Message to bomluukEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yellow formula, female driver.
css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2012 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've never posted in this thread before but saw a couple cars yesterday that are just random enough that they might belong to someone on here.

In Blue Mound, IL, a blue 1987 GT and a silver notchback, parked at an odd little shop or some sort of car-related business. They both had plates, I think.
chriswf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2012 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chriswfSend a Private Message to chriswfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, didn't see one in real life.
But I started watching Breaking Bad... And my wife noticed a Fiero in the show while I happened to look away right as it was shown

Good show, if you don't watch it, you should start. It's pretty good.
On Netflix Watchnow.

gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2012 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw one on the 25'th.

it was a white coupe with a white GT rear bumper, a huge aluminum ricer/racer bargin bin spoiler about 2 or 3 feet high screwed into the decklid...

I wish I hadn't seen it

but everyday I get to wake up and see my 88 Coupe, so I always feel better when I see it
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2012 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by gtxbullet:

I saw one on the 25'th.

it was a white coupe with a white GT rear bumper, a huge aluminum ricer/racer bargin bin spoiler about 2 or 3 feet high screwed into the decklid...

I wish I hadn't seen it

but everyday I get to wake up and see my 88 Coupe, so I always feel better when I see it

That's JESSE!!!! The wing is a test. Pass it and be rewarded with a great friend.

Friggin' love that guy. No homo of course.

------------------

RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2012 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a black bumperpad at Northwestern Michigan College earlier. I think there's been at least one Fiero there at all times since they came out.
FieroGT42

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2012 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT42Send a Private Message to FieroGT42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
5 or 10 years ago, there was maybe one around here that I saw occasionally. Now I know of 2 well maintained or restored examples, plus one college kid's car that runs, and another who has 3 junkers that he's working on. Plus mine.
kendallville

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2012 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kendallvilleSend a Private Message to kendallvilleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
they are every where all of a sudden, didnt get a good enough look to know the years but saw a red gt in Kendallville, a red notchback on sr3 south of town, a black notchback in wolcotville, and a red notchback west of Ligonier. Oh almost forgot a gold 84 notchback at a lot in Kendallville. Plus mine and my sons Its like there making them all over again.
FireGirl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2012 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FireGirlSend a Private Message to FireGirlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw a red fastback in the hastings parking lot. I pulled up right next to it to check it out. The owner was actually sitting in the car and unless I'm in my fiero, I'm really shy and don't have the courage to knock on a strangers window lol.
oldbikeracer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2012 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for oldbikeracerClick Here to visit oldbikeracer's HomePageSend a Private Message to oldbikeracerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw 4 today, mine and 3 at an old guys house. 85 Silver and 2 86 red ones. All GT and manual trans, one of the 86 GTs is a parts car with partly torn down engine and nose missing. They are 7 miles from my house and if you know which way to look you can see them across a pond from my Daughters house. Still dickering with the guy at the body shop with the 87 GT that has been sitting for several years. Never though I would find r more in South West Georgia, never know.
PFF
System Bot
Pontiacguy86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2012 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pontiacguy86Send a Private Message to Pontiacguy86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw this out of the corner of my eye. Stopped to tak a look it had a 350 tpi in it
FieroTony

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2012 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroTonySend a Private Message to FieroTonyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a red/maroon GT heading east on the Baltimore beltway (I-695) around 12:30pm yesterday in the snow storm. I was in my yellow 88 notchie. Not a very good snow car. Wish that I was driving my Z-71. A little better equipped. Still got home okay.
FieroTony

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2013 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroTonySend a Private Message to FieroTonyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Must be this crappy weather bringing them out.

Not sure if it was the same one that I saw last week, but it was a maroon GT again, traveling north on US Rt. 1 at the MD/PA line. New years day around 1:00pm.
Stickerguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2013 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StickerguySend a Private Message to StickerguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
'84 Red, with Aero nose and rear wing, custom wheels. Lancaster Texas in a Goodyear parking lot. Goodyear was working on it.
IFLYR22

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2013 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IFLYR22Send a Private Message to IFLYR22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Of all the places, I'm at the emissions center in Tucson, and a yellow formula is two cars ahead of me. NM plates with an army sticker on the back window.

-Dave

Adding: Newly purchased. Female driver.

[This message has been edited by IFLYR22 (edited 01-10-2013).]

Dburger

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-30-2013 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DburgerSend a Private Message to DburgerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spotted a black bumperpad coupe in northeast Columbia, SC. Didn't think to look at the decklid type. Had a luggage rack, no rear model decals. Also saw a parked gold aero notch in Newnan, GA off of hwy 34. Had one headlight up. I only saw the front, so I don't know if it was a 1986 2M6 or a 1987 SE.
FFIEROFRED

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2013 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FFIEROFREDSend a Private Message to FFIEROFREDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got a call from one of my sons budys. I had to go tow his broke down black 88 GT to his house. Never met this guy before, or saw his car before, but we got it home.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2013 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This one was spotted yesterday on Eisenhower in South Atlanta.

redraif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2013 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for redraifSend a Private Message to redraifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lol...
Someone else in Ga with a mustang and fiero... same bodies as ours too... lol

I was driving the little indy the other day and saw a black fiero out on 138 in Jonesboro by the clayton county police dept. I turned on 138 an scooted like crazy to catch up and wave before we turned opposite ways on 19-41. Not sure if he saw or not but I waved and honked... lol...

Saw the yellow formula again last week on 75 south. We both got off at the hapeville exit but went different ways. We were in the delsol, so honking and waving would not have had the same effect... lol

------------------
1984 Indy Fiero SE Pace Car Replica #770
"SE" Stormtrooper Edition
Rescued, resuscitated and reversibly modified! (I'm so not done yet!)

Poly all round & Black Drag DR-34s
Frt: 225/45 on 18x8 (47 offset w/ 8-9mm spacer) 1.5 coils cut off 1984 WS6 springs
Rear: 265/35 on 18x8.5 (45 offset) Coil-overs w/ 10 inch 300lb springs & 7 inch sleeve

Everything is the previous owners fault!

[This message has been edited by redraif (edited 01-31-2013).]

Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2013 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a silver notchback with Aero nose on Center Street, Downtown Kingsport, TN today at about 3:15PM.

------------------
Jonathan
62K mile '86 GT daily driver
23K mile '85 notchie - Still under construction
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/121056.html
Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely - Lord Acton
Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not - Thomas Jefferson
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants - Thomas Jefferson

PFF
System Bot
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2013 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw a yellow Fino or Finale on Bloomingdale Rd. Kingsport, TN yesterday. I passed you in my red-on-silver fastback.

Jonathan
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2013 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boostdreamer

7175 posts
Member since Jun 2007
My wife saw a red Fiero in Johnson City, TN the other day just off I 26. Exit 22 sitting on Oak St. It's an 87 or 88 notchie. Prolly a base model. It didn't have the Formula door script.

Jonathan

[This message has been edited by Boostdreamer (edited 02-17-2013).]

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2013 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boostdreamer

7175 posts
Member since Jun 2007
There is a silver bumper-pad notchie on Fairview Ave between Stone Dr. and Center St. Kingsport, TN. I've not seen it moved in a few weeks. I saw it twice at a store on Center Street.

Edit to add pic:

Jonathan

[This message has been edited by Boostdreamer (edited 04-15-2013).]

radicult

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2013 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for radicultSend a Private Message to radicultEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So I'm on a retreat with my youth group in Chattanooga. Today around lunch some of us were in the van heading to the mall close to our hotel. We weaved through the different strip mall parking lots trying to figure out where to go. During all the confusion I spotted a red notch back in front of Academy. We stopped so I could get a few pictures. I thought it was the coolest thing seeing a Fiero ((that didn't belong to my uncle)) out and about. It was a red notch back with the black trim around the bottom, SE stickers in the sail panels, a sun roof, and the normal rims painted black. I'm sure I've seen it on either PFF or GFF before.

[This message has been edited by radicult (edited 02-17-2013).]

Ventura

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2013 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VenturaSend a Private Message to VenturaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dburger:

Spotted a black bumperpad coupe in northeast Columbia, SC. Didn't think to look at the decklid type. Had a luggage rack, no rear model decals. Also saw a parked gold aero notch in Newnan, GA off of hwy 34. Had one headlight up. I only saw the front, so I don't know if it was a 1986 2M6 or a 1987 SE.

I drive an '84 black coupe around Columbia. Occasionally I'll get asked what kind of Porsche I'm driving or how strange my Honda Del Sol looks.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2013 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by radicult:

So I'm on a retreat with my youth group in Chattanooga. Today around lunch some of us were in the van heading to the mall close to our hotel. We weaved through the different strip mall parking lots trying to figure out where to go. During all the confusion I spotted a red notch back in front of Academy. We stopped so I could get a few pictures. I thought it was the coolest thing seeing a Fiero ((that didn't belong to my uncle)) out and about. It was a red notch back with the black trim around the bottom, SE stickers in the sail panels, a sun roof, and the normal rims painted black. I'm sure I've seen it on either PFF or GFF before.

Looks like one owned by Alan and Sue who live down in Dalton. He works in Chattanooga.

[This message has been edited by fierofool (edited 02-18-2013).]

fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2013 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierofool

12811 posts
Member since Jan 2002
Darned slow computer. Clicked again. Double post.

[This message has been edited by fierofool (edited 02-18-2013).]

dajack761

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2013 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dajack761Send a Private Message to dajack761Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroTony:

Saw a red/maroon GT heading east on the Baltimore beltway (I-695) around 12:30pm yesterday in the snow storm. I was in my yellow 88 notchie. Not a very good snow car. Wish that I was driving my Z-71. A little better equipped. Still got home okay.

Was this the one?

Dburger

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-18-2013 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DburgerSend a Private Message to DburgerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ventura:

I drive an '84 black coupe around Columbia. Occasionally I'll get asked what kind of Porsche I'm driving or how strange my Honda Del Sol looks.

When I saw it it was smoking a bit. IIRC the paint wasn't in the best shape either
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 21 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock