Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Have You Seen A Fiero Today? (Page 14)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 21 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Have You Seen A Fiero Today? by fierofool
Started on: 08-26-2011 02:28 PM
Replies: 835 (31928 views)
Last post by: css9450 on 03-28-2024 10:05 AM
jediperk

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2014 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jediperkSend a Private Message to jediperkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, two days in a row! I can't believe it. Well, I have found another Fiero here in Fayetteville. Saw it at the farmers market up the street. Went in and asked the lady at the counter and she said it belonged to her co-worker who was at their other shop. Said he just got it from his father and no it was not for sale I left her my contact info to give to him. His car has potential, but it needs all the same stuff as the one I saw yesterday. This one is a SE 2M6, white with grey ground effects. Probably and 86 by the looks of it. Hopefully the owner gets in contact with me. We'll see...
IP: Logged
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2014 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a nice black GT on 96 heading east by Brighton. Young man with his girl friend. They turned off on 23 south.
Doober

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2014 04:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DooberSend a Private Message to DooberEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Better skiing than Holly :P
Dukeiboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2014 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DukeiboySend a Private Message to DukeiboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spotted a red 84 in cuba city, wisconsin. Was prett well "broken in" and another dark red gt on a side street. Been sitting their a couple of days now. Anyone on here?
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2014 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
At 5:30 PM today, I spotted a blue 86GT, 4-speed, Custom 16 inch wheels, Mr. Mike's interior, 3.4 crate engine with Rodney's stainless vacuum lines at the Wal-Mart Superstore on Hwy 8 in Winder, Ga. How do I know so much about it? At one time I owned it.
Rsvl-Rider

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2014 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw this one pulling into a Starbucks in Folsom, CA today. Only had a moment to chat with the guy. Had a stock Fiero interior. He said his father did the conversion years ago. He didn't know much about it but when asked he said it was based on an 85 GT. Funny cause it looks to be sporting the later GT quarter windows still with the GT emblem on them. Sure sounded good as he was pulling out.

[This message has been edited by Rsvl-Rider (edited 10-10-2014).]

Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2014 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saturday, in front of the O'Reilly's store on Fairburn Rd in Douglasville. Saw a bright red 86 GT. Think it was the same one I saw for sale up near Hiram, a few months ago. Nice car.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2014 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, it wasn't in person and it was an old one. Watching a 2010 episode of Cheaters today, filmed in Arlington, Tx. A gold GT going up South Collins Street in front of Dino's Subs and Sandwiches.
LorenBateman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2014 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LorenBatemanSend a Private Message to LorenBatemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
seen a gry notch turning at the QT in o'fallon Mo
css9450

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2014 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw these guys at Gene Winfield's place in Mojave, California last week:

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2014 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Every other car has its eyes open. Odd color blue. What's up with the wheels on the red GT?
PFF
System Bot
AMilli96

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2014 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AMilli96Send a Private Message to AMilli96Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The other day I saw a red 85 2m6 at a Kroger parking lot. talked to him for like 2 minutes. Then another red GT looked to be an 87 in the back of my dorms.
css9450

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2014 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

Every other car has its eyes open. Odd color blue.

Looks almost like gray primer, but with gloss.

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2014 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone on here driving a white GT last Sunday afternoon (10/19) in Madison, IL? Someone thought it was me, but I wasn't in IL on Sunday.
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2014 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw a grey GT heading North on I-270 about 5:45pm today. It looked like a 2-tone paint scheme. It had what looked like the aftermarket Holley/”Fiero” scoop. I also saw raised GT letters on the fender. The car looked to be in good condition. A yound guy was driving and talking on a cell phone. Looked like light color hair, sortof scruffy face.

Anyome on here?

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 11-01-2014).]

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2014 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw this one in Redwood City today:
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2014 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This morning at 9:50, I saw a white 86 or 87 GT on I-85 Southbound at Jimmy Carter Blvd. in Norcross, Ga. It had a red stripe around the body just above the ground effects. Gwinnett County license plate.
Doober

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2014 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DooberSend a Private Message to DooberEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I spotted one on Oracle Rd in Catalina, white notchie parked with all the other cars in the construction area.
notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2014 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just bought a GT today. It was about 90 miles away from me. On the way home with it, I passed a maroon GT. It was east bound on highway 270 in Illinois, out of St. Louis. Was it you?
wayneman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2014 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for waynemanSend a Private Message to waynemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
US highway 1 in North Palm Beach. Black 86-87 GT. Silver skirt. Caught the guy at a light and he said the car had 250k miles and still going. No mods, just old and tired looking.
LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2014 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I arrived in Branson Mo. Monday morning a spotted an 86 GT. Then when getting back in to St. Louis around 10 pm that same night was a white coup flying passed me on 70 heading west. Weird to see to in the same day. The coup had a dog leg worse than any vehicle I have seen, I don't know how it was drivable.
PFF
System Bot
css9450

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2014 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For years, there was an '87 Medium Red Metallic GT parked in a driveway in my town. I probably noticed it at least ten years ago. It never moved!

Then suddenly one day it was gone. Almost simultaneously, this showed up in the junk yard:

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

I suspect its the same car. Too bad too; its had a lot of rust. Brake rotors looked like they hadn't turned in about a decade. Which just reinforces my theory its the same car.
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2014 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Plenty of good parts on it, though.
Doober

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2015 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DooberSend a Private Message to DooberEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw one with a bunch of vent looking louvres that look like they were supposed to be for a house... one on my each 1/4 panel, one on the trunk lid, etc... I'm guessing maybe it was a swap with a poorly conceived vent design. It was down at Winterhaven and had a bunch of stuff piled in the interior, so I'm guessing it hadn't been driven in a while.
jw3

Feedback score:    (44)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2015 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jw3Send a Private Message to jw3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just saw a silver aeronotch heading south on rt 63 in Woodbridge/New Haven area. First sighting for me in months.
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2015 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rsvl-Rider:

Saw this one pulling into a Starbucks in Folsom, CA today. Only had a moment to chat with the guy. Had a stock Fiero interior. He said his father did the conversion years ago. He didn't know much about it but when asked he said it was based on an 85 GT. Funny cause it looks to be sporting the later GT quarter windows still with the GT emblem on them. Sure sounded good as he was pulling out.

Rsvl-Rider... That is a Fiero Argenta and it utilizes the 86-88 GT sail panels.
They have an interesting history...they were originally designed for the 80's movie "Action Jackson".
Originally designed by Kenny Youngblood for the Action Jackson Movie. It was slightly redesigned & put into production as a kit or turn-key in about 1986 by Pacific Motorsports in CA.

Here is a copy of their original brochure:
rbell2915

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2015 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just saw a gold bumper pad notchback on Route 47 in Yorkville at 4:15.
goldiron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2015 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for goldironSend a Private Message to goldironEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I rarely see a Fiero in the Houston area, but have seen three in the last three days. On New Year's Eve, I saw a white one in Sugar Land and a grey one on 59 going north near Kingwood. And saw a red one today, going south on 59 near Kingwood. Great start to the new year.
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2015 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw this one at Rt31 and Webster in Montgomery IL

[This message has been edited by mrfred8 (edited 01-19-2015).]

8bit88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2015 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 8bit88Send a Private Message to 8bit88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The other day I saw a white '86 with t-tops, spoiler, and black diamond-spoke GT alloys, didn't get a chance to look at it up close, but I saw it two days in a row parked outside of a local collision repair center (I don't think it was in need of services, probably an employee or customer's back-up car)
Leukay

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2015 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LeukaySend a Private Message to LeukayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Had my first sighting in months! A black 86-87 GT on Gemini Pl just before 6:00 PM in the Polaris area of Columbus. It was driving around just a few hundred yards away from my 87 GT is parked!
PFF
System Bot
KurtAKX

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2015 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KurtAKXSend a Private Message to KurtAKXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Angellightning:

Saw this 1985 2.5 5 speed today. Leather seats.

Is that a 1990-ish Bonneville SSE trunk lock cover?
I don't hate that idea as a means to easily cover up some fiberglass damage.
Trisphere

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2015 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrisphereSend a Private Message to TrisphereEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spotted a yellow formula on I-15 somewhere around Bountiful/Centerville area a few days ago.
Doober

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2015 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DooberSend a Private Message to DooberEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Today on my way home from work I saw what I'm guessing was an earlier Fiero... red notchback, bumper pad etc. It was all stock, and the couple inside had to be in their 70s, or even 80s.
Fiero Vampire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2015 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero VampireSend a Private Message to Fiero VampireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a Red w/black Fiero Testarossa kit driving this morning on Ranch Blvd heading north near the Texas Station here in Vegas, I was heading south so not enough time to safely get a photo.
Kurtmylar702

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2015 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kurtmylar702Send a Private Message to Kurtmylar702Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a silver GT with no rear bumper and black lace aftermarket wheels this morning on 15 heading North in the fast lane at Cactus. I could not catch him.
jediperk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2015 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jediperkSend a Private Message to jediperkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw two fiero's today. One was in the local junk yard unfortunately. The other however was pristine and had a Ferrari front end. Bright red. At first I thought it was a Ferrari (needless to say, you don't see many of those running around Fayettnam'). Then as it approached and passed the other way I realized it was a Fiero. I hope he makes it out to the local cars and coffee some time...
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2015 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
At about 1:30 today on I-85 Northbound in Gwinnett County at the Ga. 316 Exit, an 84 or 85 Bumper Pad notchie, repainted 87/88 maroon. It had a local tag but not one I've ever seen before.
Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2015 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's been years since I've seen a Fiero on the road here in Southern California. At last today I saw one and, better yet, I was suddenly behind him and in my Yellow GT w/black bra and no wing. He was driving a White SE (?) heading West on Route 60 just east of Riverside. He was in the middle of three lanes and I passed him on the right, blowing my (lame) horn and waving. Not sure if the driver saw me, being dark and lots of traffic (and the horn being so incredibly lame.) Time of this siting was 8PM.

Seriously, if anyone can recommend a good, solid, two-note horn upgrade PLEASE let me know ...
iarmech86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2015 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iarmech86Send a Private Message to iarmech86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw this one today....
------------------
"Carry on my wayward so there'll be peace when you are done-"

Kansas

[This message has been edited by iarmech86 (edited 02-25-2015).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 21 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock