Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Have You Seen A Fiero Today? (Page 13)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 21 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Have You Seen A Fiero Today? by fierofool
Started on: 08-26-2011 02:28 PM
Replies: 835 (31936 views)
Last post by: css9450 on 03-28-2024 10:05 AM
pcgold

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2014 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pcgoldSend a Private Message to pcgoldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

Saw an amazing 88GT T-Top with tan leather interior.

I liked it so much that I bought it.
IP: Logged
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2014 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spotted the 87 Maroon/red GT going west bound on Interstate 96 around 3 Mile Road/ Dean Lake Road over passes again today. Same color as mine. What is that expression? You can see yourself coming and going. LOL

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 05-29-2014).]

PribanicS

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2014 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PribanicSSend a Private Message to PribanicSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So I just happened to spot a GT while in Buena Vista, Colorado; enjoying a trip with other seniors from my church youth group. Y'all should of heard me shriek like a girl. Anyone on here?

mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2014 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
On my way how from the Dells Run I saw a Medium Red Metallic 86 or 87 GT on rt47 heading north near waubonsee community college. I was heading south in my Yellow GT.
Dotrenrew

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2014 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DotrenrewClick Here to visit Dotrenrew's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotrenrewEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw a red 84 for sale on M-50 at Onadega rd. between Eaton Rapids and Jackson Mi. I couldn't stop to see how much they wanted because I was late to pick up my daughter. It looked decent from the road.
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2014 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gold notchie with a red decklid. On I88 West and again on Rt47 in Yorkville.
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2014 07:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spotted a silver 86SE 2m4 in a driveway on a back street in Winder, Ga. Slick tail with no spoiler or rack. Stopped and talked with the owner but I didn't have a camera, so no pics.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2014 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A blue 87 notchback in Lance Wrecker Auto Parts junk yard in Lawrenceville. The car came in yesterday and will be crushed on Friday.
NoMoreRicers

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2014 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NoMoreRicersSend a Private Message to NoMoreRicersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Was behind an 86 or 87 purple GT today. You were getting on I-90 E at Freya in Spokane.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2014 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yup.....Mine!!
finally after like 2 months and a major 3800 SC engine swap.....it was seen at work today
sorry I have not driven my baby since 2011 so I had to

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 07-14-2014).]

Metalflake

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2014 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MetalflakeSend a Private Message to MetalflakeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a red notchback today in Valleyfield, QC, not sure what year. I was a few cars behind it, so couldn't tell whether it was a 2M4 or Formula. No spoiler, so not an '85 GT.
PFF
System Bot
fierogtlt1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2014 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a guy in Orlando on the corner of Curry Ford and Semoran Blvd. living in a burgundy 87 ' GT in a parking lot.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2014 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Metalflake:

Saw a red notchback today in Valleyfield, QC, not sure what year. I was a few cars behind it, so couldn't tell whether it was a 2M4 or Formula. No spoiler, so not an '85 GT.

No spoiler could be anything except an Indy or Formula. It couldn't be deleted on those models. Bright red could be any year. Medium red without spoiler could only be an 87. That's assuming it was original paint.
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2014 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a red notchie bumper pad heading east on Fulton heading towards Ada this evening as I was heading home.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2014 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
as a matter of fact I did.....right down the road a bit from my house

this makes like 7 within a mile or so....as a crow flies from me. 9 if you add another 1/2 mile
this area is ripe with the darn things

mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2014 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw this car parked in a front yard on Spring Street in Aurora on my way to and from work today.

If you look under the passenger side wiper, you can see they wrote him a ticket for parking in the yard.
jonrev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2014 01:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jonrevClick Here to visit jonrev's HomePageSend a Private Message to jonrevEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
At the Waukegan Scoop I saw a red aero SE and a black Formula; on Friday and Saturday, respectively. Don't know who drives the black one - he only made one pass heading north, and I didn't find him parked when I went walking.

Also: 86 SE V6 Auto at a yard on the Gurnee/Waukegan border. Grabbed the radio knobs as I broke one of mine.

------------------
(formerly ShockWave)

// jonrevPhotography // jonrevProjects //

rbell2915

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2014 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw an 85-86 Aero Notchback at 3:15 on Madison Street in Oswego.
jonrev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2014 05:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jonrevClick Here to visit jonrev's HomePageSend a Private Message to jonrevEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
84 went through Shirl's in Waukegan during the cruise night but took off before I could talk to the guy.
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2014 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Holy Cow! I actually saw a black 87 GT that didn't belong to a club member today, driving along Crowchild Trail here in Calgary. Other than club member cars I very seldom see another Fiero.

Nolan
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2014 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This one was spotted today on US 78 between Snellville and Stone Mountain, Ga., headed West. Obviously a repaint and probably not an 88 due to the early style lace wheels. Nice looking. Also on board the carrier was a '65 era Barracuda and a Buick Grand Sport. The carrier was loaded with classics and sport cars. I was really focused on the Fiero and only remembered a couple of the other cars. Anyone here purchase this one?
PFF
System Bot
Rsvl-Rider

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2014 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spotted a silver GT heading up Watt Ave in Sacramento about 1PM today. He turned right onto Roseville Road before I could give him a wave and a thumbs up. Too bad I was driving my company truck or I would have got his attention.
rbell2915

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2014 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What's different about the wheels?
css9450

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2014 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rbell2915:

What's different about the wheels?

The earlier-style lace wheels had gray spokes and had same-width lip front and rear. The 88 wheels had black or gold spokes and a narrower lip in the front wheels.

Funkicidal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2014 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FunkicidalSend a Private Message to FunkicidalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a red notchback in Easton MD today. I drove past it while it was parked. I saw an Apple sticker and what looked like an "OC Local" sticker on the back glass.

Anyone on here?

------------------
1988 Fiero Formula - White - Stock 2.8/Auto - 156,000 miles and counting
2008 Patriot - Black - 2.4/CVT/FDI - 110,000 miles and counting

Metalflake

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2014 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MetalflakeSend a Private Message to MetalflakeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
None today, but over the past couple weeks I've seen: red 88GT in Châteauguay, QC, white/silver fastback (86/87) GT in Lancaster, ON, and a white 2M4 in Buckingham, QC. The white GT had a "for sale" sign on it, but when I went back to see what condition it was in, the car was no longer there. :-( Oh, and a junker fastback for sale for parts in Gravel Hill, ON.

[This message has been edited by Metalflake (edited 08-06-2014).]

BrittB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2014 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BrittBSend a Private Message to BrittBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I actually saw another Fiero while driving mine for the first time, I'm usually driving something else! I don't think he saw me as we were going in opposite directions and both buried in traffic. He was in a dark red GT fastback heading north on River Rd in Keizer, OR about 4 pm yesterday and I was heading south in my red 85 notchie.
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2014 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Greeneville, TN

I also saw a GT on a car hauler today. I don't think it was the same one as above. If I remember correctly, it was maroon with gold wheels. I think there was several other Pontiacs on there including a white Firebird. The truck was parked at an interstate rest area near mile marker 30 on I81 going North.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2014 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a bright red 86 GT, southbound on Hiram - Douglasville Hwy (Hwy 92) this afternoon, at about 2:45. Just south of Brownsville Rd.
Funkicidal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2014 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FunkicidalSend a Private Message to FunkicidalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a black GT while at the gas station this morning. Went over and introduced myself but I think I took the guy by surprise. If you are on here and reading this, sorry about that!

------------------
1988 Fiero Formula - White - Stock 2.8/Auto - 156,000 miles and counting
2008 Patriot - Black - 2.4/CVT/FDI - 110,000 miles and counting

BrittB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2014 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrittBSend a Private Message to BrittBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw this 86 GT on Sunday at a local car show in Silverton Oregon at the Oregon Gardens. Very nice condition and all stock except the paint, low miles too!

PFF
System Bot
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2014 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yup.....lunch. Kalamazoo MI. up by WMU's campus.
this is the intersection of Drake and KL for those who know
this one is new to me even and I have spotted over 20 different Fieros in my local 20 mile radius
I know of 6 in my little neighborhood, alone

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 08-27-2014).]

Angellightning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2014 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AngellightningSend a Private Message to AngellightningEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw this 1985 2.5 5 speed today. Leather seats.
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

[This message has been edited by Angellightning (edited 08-31-2014).]

rbell2915

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2014 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw an 87-88 Notchback on Orchard Road at 6:45 AM. I would've honked, but I couldn't tell what it was until it was too late.
rbell2915

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2014 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a black 84-86 base notchback on RT 34 while I was heading to Yorkville at 2:45.
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2014 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep - this one was at an auction today - I was not there when it went acorss the block but it was a very nice - 35k mile 88.

Fiero Vampire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2014 05:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero VampireSend a Private Message to Fiero VampireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tonight I saw what looked like a Silver or Grey GT fly by on the I95 here in Vegas and get off the Jones exit and head south, unfortunately it was too dark and it was going too fast to get a photo.
Kurtmylar702

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2014 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kurtmylar702Send a Private Message to Kurtmylar702Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got together with Matt who recently moved to Las Vegas and is a member here. I was changing out my column due to bad bearing and he wanted to watch how it was done so he could do his at a later date. After seeing mine he wanted help with his lowered cut springs to get a better ride, not so bottomed out sitting on the bump stops. I to have seen the Silver GT on I 95 and a nice Silver Notch back with lace GT wheels no wing on I 215. I use my car as a daily driver and have only seen a total of six while driving in ten years here in Vegas. It would be nice to have a get together some time. I know there are more around in Vegas and an old club that was here at one time?
jediperk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2014 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jediperkSend a Private Message to jediperkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw an 86 Fiero 2M4 today in the parking lot of Target. As I'm checking it out, sure enough here comes the proud new owner beaming with pride. After introductions I went over the car a little bit with him and told him about this forum and all the sponsoring vendors. He should be on here before too long. He got a pretty good deal too. $1200 and 74K original miles. It needs a lot of the usual maintenance stuff done: dew wipes, paint job, a little body work, seats reupholstered, but over all its in good shape with brand new brakes and tires. Finally, another Fiero here in Fayetteville besides mine. I think that brings the count up to 3 if I count the one up in Spring Lake. Watch out, I think I have the makings of a local Fiero club at long last...
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2014 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is the way it should be. Find Fiero, meet proud owner.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 21 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock