Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Have You Seen A Fiero Today? (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 21 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Have You Seen A Fiero Today? by fierofool
Started on: 08-26-2011 02:28 PM
Replies: 835 (31936 views)
Last post by: css9450 on 03-28-2024 10:05 AM
Jim_Martin29

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2011 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jim_Martin29Send a Private Message to Jim_Martin29Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw a red nochback today on Highway 1 near Seaside, on the Monterey Bay.

I saw him ahead of me in traffic in the number three lane (I was in the number two) so I moved up to say hello. Then traffic started to backup behind me so I had to move on. He seemed surprised but smiled, waved and gave me a thumbs up.

------------------
Jim Martin
White '86 GT
Monterey, California

IP: Logged
roofus7044

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2011 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for roofus7044Send a Private Message to roofus7044Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw a red GT going westbound on I-275 in northern Kentucky saturday morning on my way home from work.
lukemo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2011 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lukemoSend a Private Message to lukemoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SNAPPY829:

Saw a red gt fastback, nice wheels, (obviously in great shape) with a bail of hay strapped to the decklid! heading north on sheridan rd in zion IL towards Wisconsin the other day. Gave me a chuckle!!

haha! sounds like a fire hazard...
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2011 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see 2 every day i walk out the door

What i would like to know is who was in the coupe last weekend who blew the doors off of my solstice in a construction zone. on rt 202 in PA

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 11-14-2011).]

mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2011 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is a red notchie I see parked on the street near downtown aurora, il just about every day on my way to the train station.

------------------
88 Yellow GT

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2011 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw a grey 1987 fastback just like mine (decades ago) coming off hwy 41 in Fresno, CA a week ago. I was shocked!
1ofakind

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2011 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1ofakindSend a Private Message to 1ofakindEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
saw one dark red fiero yesterday 11-14 heading south on I-70 through Saint Louis during the afternoon.
OKC_Fiero86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2011 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OKC_Fiero86Send a Private Message to OKC_Fiero86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a black notchie in Norman saturday afternoon heading south on Flood.
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2011 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just eyed a gold (with gold wheels) 86SE off of Riverside drive about a half mile from the highway 13 intersection in Clarksville, TN.

Had a front plate, so it isn't local.

There's an ugly-as-sin wannabe Ferrari rolling around up here, too. I got a pic of that abomination a while back but haven't posted it yet for fear of ruining keyboards as people spew in disgust.
lems-v8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2011 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lems-v8Send a Private Message to lems-v8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was going throught Coparts and seen this coming up for sale on the 11/23/11 if any of you were interested
I will be keeping an eye on it to see what it go's for
http://www.copart.com/c2/cl...nPage=SEARCH_RESULTS
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2011 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Meatloafsandwiches is working in Alaska and asked me to post this one he found, yesterday.

PFF
System Bot
squisher86SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2011 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for squisher86SESend a Private Message to squisher86SEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw a Fino when I was on my way home from work this afternoon -- ~5:30 running southbound on I65 on the south side of Indy. Double take for sure!
redraif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2011 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for redraifSend a Private Message to redraifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They were out today in GA...
Heading out of Mcdonough on Jonesboro rd towards i-75. I saw a silver notch nonaero car paint was starting to delaminate above the body line. Around 2pm

Then around 3:30 pm going south on i75 by exit 218 I saw a primer black fastback. This was after leaving summits toys for tots show and seeing a red Ferrari rebody.

3 in one day is a record for me!

------------------
Rescued & resuscitated 1984 Indy Fiero SE Pace Car Replica #770 presently reversibly modified!
SE: Stormtrooper Edition

Everything is the Previous owners fault

hyperv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2011 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see them daily nearly year round. Most are not in great shape but they are still chugging along. Like I have said before it depends on where you live. Some areas they may be rare but in other they are still common. Now a MR2 still on the road around here is rare.

[This message has been edited by hyperv6 (edited 12-04-2011).]

shawnk

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2011 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnkSend a Private Message to shawnkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i saw four. two notchies in a front yard near the cow palace, an orange gt in a gated lot and a black gt on the street all within 10 blocks
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2011 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
redraif, I bet the red one was 308GTB and the black primered one may have been my brother's 86 with the clear coat peeling off. He's down there visiting his oldest daughter.

Was out and about here in town and spotted a bright red 86GT in a driveway. Went up, introduced myself and the club. Expect to see her and her step-dad at our January meeting and maybe the Polar Bear Run.
GBglide

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2011 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GBglideClick Here to visit GBglide's HomePageSend a Private Message to GBglideEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw a white '86-'87 GT in Grand Blanc today. Anyone from here?
redraif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2011 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for redraifSend a Private Message to redraifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

redraif, I bet the red one was 308GTB and the black primered one may have been my brother's 86 with the clear coat peeling off. He's down there visiting his oldest daughter.

Was out and about here in town and spotted a bright red 86GT in a driveway. Went up, introduced myself and the club. Expect to see her and her step-dad at our January meeting and maybe the Polar Bear Run.

Yes it was 308gtb... just did not know tim's name on pennocks.

Wish I could do the polar bear run but the indy is not quite ready for that distance yet

------------------
Rescued & resuscitated 1984 Indy Fiero SE Pace Car Replica #770 presently reversibly modified!
SE: Stormtrooper Edition

Everything is the Previous owners fault

Blue By U

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2011 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Blue By USend a Private Message to Blue By UEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This morning a saw an black 85 gt with 1 headlight up in Bedford, NS
Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2011 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Last Friday I saw a silver '85 GT parked in front of a business. Was between Canton and Gainesville. Probably closer to Gainesville.
(I'm not sure, exactly. I wasn't driving.)
It had pinstripes on the back edge of the decklid.
Marine1981

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2011 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Today I saw a white Fastback GT. Flagged him down and invited him to join our Austin club.
PFF
System Bot
FireGirl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2011 02:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FireGirlSend a Private Message to FireGirlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw the silver notchie again!! I wish I encountered these people instead of just their cars!!

Got a great pic!!

My phone camera isn't that great =/

I just realized I feel a bit stalkerish/paprazzish when I take these photos of random people in their cars who I don't even know. But all I can tell about a fiero is the color and whether it's a notchie or a fastback haha. So I take pics to show more!

[This message has been edited by FireGirl (edited 12-07-2011).]

JCircs

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2011 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JCircsSend a Private Message to JCircsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw a red notch back in the Soverign Bank parking lot on Route 9 Sayreville NJ.

[This message has been edited by JCircs (edited 12-14-2011).]

skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2011 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Passed some lady rolling in a yellow 86SE with a cowl scoop and some bright green rally gauges and a some kind of tail light modification.
About 07:00hr, I think. Getting on I40 westbound at the 221 marker, off of Old Hickory Blvd.

Also saw a red 87 or 88 coupe rolling around that area a few times late last night, too.
skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2011 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by skuzzbomer:

Passed some lady rolling in a yellow 86SE with a cowl scoop and some bright green rally gauges and a some kind of tail light modification.
About 07:00hr, I think. Getting on I40 westbound at the 221 marker, off of Old Hickory Blvd.

Also saw a red 87 or 88 coupe rolling around that area a few times late last night, too.

Spotted another one today...:

Fresh red fastback (monotone - may have been an 88 but obviously repainted) with dark tinted windows and 18-19" chrome wheels. "He" was rolling westbound on I40 coming in from Lebanon, near the 236 marker. Around a quarter to noon. Member?
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2011 03:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is a really nice red one sitting in my garage..

------------------

larini74

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2011 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for larini74Click Here to visit larini74's HomePageSend a Private Message to larini74Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
spotted a red 87-88 notchie coming out of Walmart at Bloomingdale and Bell Shoals Rd in Brandon, FL....
skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2012 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw another one. Well, noticed it again

Red, sunburned 86 or 87 GT in Athens, AL... heading toward Browns Ferry nuke plant. Anyone on here?
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2012 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nope but i saw a gold blazer with a fiero decal in the back window today!
skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2012 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Finally_Mine_86_GT:

Nope but i saw a gold blazer with a fiero decal in the back window today!

I once saw a Ford Bronco II with a Fiero spoiler on the roof...
Mike142

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2012 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike142Send a Private Message to Mike142Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Black Notchback, work in progress, Jersey plates, waiting in line for the Holland Tunnel leaving Manhattan today.

I was in the 87 red over grey GT.

THUMBS UP!
PFF
System Bot
Mike142

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2012 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike142Send a Private Message to Mike142Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Mike142

67 posts
Member since Jun 2011
BTW, I love how us few, the proud, Fiero owners always stop to say HEY to each other, hahahaha
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2012 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Black notchie at the WalMart in Loganville, Ga. this afternoon. My Brother dropped Georgia Fiero Club cards on the windshield.
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2012 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mike142:

BTW, I love how us few, the proud, Fiero owners always stop to say HEY to each other, hahahaha

Funny you say that. Few weeks ago I met a guy in fishkill ny with an 85se with gt badging with jersey plates but said hes mostly in pa. Lol
JCircs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2012 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JCircsSend a Private Message to JCircsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think that makes 3 Fiero's commuting to NYC.
Mike142

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2012 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike142Send a Private Message to Mike142Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's a good idea, I should print up a bunch of fiero.nl free bus cards from vistaprint or something and pass them to who I see.

JCircs, you commute every day with the Fiero, or just some days? I switch between the 99 monte and the *new to me* fiero as I do upgrades on the Fiero.

To be honest, I cant wait to swap in my 4t60e to get better mileage on the commute, hahahahah
JCircs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2012 05:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JCircsSend a Private Message to JCircsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Only on the nice warm sunny days...

------------------

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/087461.html

skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2012 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The other day (Tuesday, the 10th, I think), I saw two different Fieros..

Just after morning rush hour - say 09.00hr, I spotted a faded red 87-88 coupe rolling north on I65, just south of Brentwood.

A couple hours later, 11.30hr, I pulled in for lunch and ended up spotting a factory blue GT with some website lettered across the top of the windshield. It was in good shape, too. That was heading back towards the interstate from Lawrenceburg... (35.635916,-87.016455 ... roughly).
Jfrost

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2012 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is a guy who lives down the street from my old house in Normal, IL who drives an automatic white 86(?) GT, saw it driving the other day on Seminary Street coming over the train tracks. Not sure if he's on here or not, but I've been tempted to stop by his place and talk to him about his car.
FieroJam

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2012 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJamSend a Private Message to FieroJamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I passed a yellow Formula on Benjamin Road heading towards Hillsborough Rd in Tampa FL on my way to work this morning.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 21 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock