Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Have You Seen A Fiero Today? (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 21 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Have You Seen A Fiero Today? by fierofool
Started on: 08-26-2011 02:28 PM
Replies: 835 (31936 views)
Last post by: css9450 on 03-28-2024 10:05 AM
Doober

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2012 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DooberSend a Private Message to DooberEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was able to get a couple pictures of the red GT I had mentioned before... odometer looked like it read 105,000 It's an automatic, center volt/oil pressure gauges, power windows/mirrors, didn't look for power locks, but I'd assume so if it had power windows/mirrors.

[This message has been edited by Doober (edited 05-04-2012).]

IP: Logged
G-Man

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2012 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for G-ManSend a Private Message to G-ManEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wish I would've had my camera with me (cause I know how you guys like pictures) but I saw a truly remarkable Fiero today. My dad wanted to go to a car show in the Jim Dandy parking lot in Greenfield so that's what we did. One of the first cars I notice is an 85 GT with the drivetrain mounted longitudinally. And not with the Toronado/El Dorado transaxle. This thing had the engine (a nice-looking small block Chevy) in front. He did have to cut the uni-body here and there but it seemed to be largely intact. He had braced it up real good and rear was tubbed out. I'm guessing maybe 16" wide tires.

I did get to talk with the owner some and pointed him toward this forum. He was also interested in the 30th show next year so if I can't manage to get any pics, you might see it there.

Gary
Kevin87FieroGT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2012 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin87FieroGTSend a Private Message to Kevin87FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw 6 great looking Fieros cruising Mid-Michigan yesterday. Must have been the Capitol City Fieros group. Great day for a cruise. Glad I was there!

Looking forward to the Driving Excitement weekend in late July. Those 6 and many more at the Jackson show Fri. and the track Sat. with another cruise Sun. Should be one great weekend.
FieroJam

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2012 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJamSend a Private Message to FieroJamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw a Red GT heading North on 301 in the Thonotosassa area around 10 this morning.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-08-2012 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a purple/blue GT in Clinton Twp., MI this morning. Will post pics when I get back in town.

Tony
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2012 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a a nice looking black formula at Blake's Buffet in Wilmington, OH today. Did not have time to stop and gawk, but it was a looker from what I could tell.
IFLYR22

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2012 07:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IFLYR22Send a Private Message to IFLYR22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doober:

I was able to get a couple pictures of the red GT I had mentioned before... odometer looked like it read 105,000 It's an automatic, center volt/oil pressure gauges, power windows/mirrors, didn't look for power locks, but I'd assume so if it had power windows/mirrors.

I have seen that one around here.

-Dave
Doober

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2012 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DooberSend a Private Message to DooberEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whereabouts do you live again? I've seen it in the Northwest/Oro Valley area... Once on Tangerine near La Canada, once pulling into a C.K at Oracle/Hardy and the pics I got were in the parking lot next to the La Cholla Walmart.
chriswf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2012 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chriswfSend a Private Message to chriswfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah I thought I was the only one who snaps photos of other people's Fieros. I have a photo of basically every Fiero I've seen while working.
I've posted a few of them on here... But I don't know if I'm making anyone mad by posting a picture of their car online.

Here's the last one I saw while working.
There's 2-3 others only a few blocks from this guy. A red one and a black one at different houses. Makes me miss the inspections I used to do in this area.

[This message has been edited by chriswf (edited 05-09-2012).]

fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2012 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This was a strange sighting since it wasn't by one of the Fiero community members. A young man was taking a picture of his Fiat that he bought and after considerable work, had just gotten it on the road. As he took the picture, he saw another yellow car and watched as it passed. He spotted it another day and tracked it down to my driveway. See the yellow Fiero just to the right of the front of the dump truck in the background?

We spent considerable time talking and when I told him about Run For The Hills, he wanted to know if he could participate, too.
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2012 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw one. Black 87 SE rolling north/west on I24 this afternoon... Just caught a glimpse out of the corner of my eye as I was heading back to Nash
PFF
System Bot
IFLYR22

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2012 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IFLYR22Send a Private Message to IFLYR22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doober:

Whereabouts do you live again? I've seen it in the Northwest/Oro Valley area... Once on Tangerine near La Canada, once pulling into a C.K at Oracle/Hardy and the pics I got were in the parking lot next to the La Cholla Walmart.

South of DM, But I travel to every part of Tucson on a frequent basis...

-Dave
Jfrost

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2012 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I didn't but my g/f did and sent a picture to me, she's finally warming up to my addiction haha.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-11-2012 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A pic of the GT that lives down the street from my Brother...

Tony
chriswf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2012 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chriswfSend a Private Message to chriswfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is so weird, pages of other people who stalk Fiero owners too...
I don't think you'll find such enthusiastic stalkers on a mustang or camaro forum.
FieroJam

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2012 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJamSend a Private Message to FieroJamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw this white notch back on Hillsborough Ave heading towards the Veterans Expressway on the way to work this morning.

Bahrbarian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2012 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BahrbarianSend a Private Message to BahrbarianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I ran across 2 Gold Fieros at a rough looking farm on a recent sales trip. They were on different parts of the yard and looked complete from the quick look I had as we were driving past. Not sure if they were drivers, parts cars, or one of each. I wish I had some extra cash laying around so I could stop in and see if either one was for sale... If nothing else, maybe I could steer the owner to the Forum if he's (or she's) a fellow Fiero freak.
Doober

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2012 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DooberSend a Private Message to DooberEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The gold notchback I posted was being driven today by a lady no less

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2012 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a Burgundy fastback in Owatonna MN a few days ago.
FireGirl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2012 02:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FireGirlSend a Private Message to FireGirlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a maroon fastback on highway 95. I wonder if it was Tony visiting Joe? I don't know if he's back from that other state yet though..

[This message has been edited by FireGirl (edited 05-17-2012).]

Jim_Martin29

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2012 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jim_Martin29Send a Private Message to Jim_Martin29Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by chriswf:

This is so weird, pages of other people who stalk Fiero owners too...
I don't think you'll find such enthusiastic stalkers on a mustang or camaro forum.

That's because there are a whole lot more Mustangs and Camaros running around than Fieros. You can't throw a rock without hitting a Mustang or Camaro.

------------------
Jim Martin
White '86 GT
Monterey, California

PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-17-2012 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FireGirl:

Saw a maroon fastback on highway 95. I wonder if it was Tony visiting Joe? I don't know if he's back from that other state yet though..

Not me, but I saw the same thing on 90 last night.

Tony
FireGirl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2012 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FireGirlSend a Private Message to FireGirlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmm...

Saw a white Indy at Blue Plate cafe.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2012 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Strange. I saw a silver fastback in a neighorhood late last Wednesday morning around 03:00hr. I missed my turn off onto hwy 280 north. I ended up going to the next exit on hwy 85 and was going to swing back around, but once I got off I couldn't make it back onto the hwy becuase of contsruction work so I took a side street that ran along side the hwy. it was during this time I noticed the Fiero. Keep in mind I was lost and it was in the wee hours, but still manage to find a Fiero parked. The area was Cupertino,Ca. ( upscale area judging by the homes). I remember saying to myself, "Now ain't that something. I'm lost and it's 3am, but I manage to find a Fiero-fastback at that."

------------------

"Friends don't let their friends drive stock."

chriswf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2012 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chriswfSend a Private Message to chriswfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jim_Martin29:

That's because there are a whole lot more Mustangs and Camaros running around than Fieros. You can't throw a rock without hitting a Mustang or Camaro.

Of course
But, the excitement about it is awesome none the less lol. Not only do we remember it was a fiero, but we remember the color and other visual appearances.
Every Fiero I've seen on the streets, I remember where I saw it, and what color it was, and whether it was a fastback or notchback. I think that's only like 8 Fieros total though
lems-v8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2012 06:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lems-v8Send a Private Message to lems-v8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So my brother and I were in san francisco today attending one of the actions and I seen this in the custom cars lane. I knew right off what it was as my brother asks what

This is what I would call a 30/20...........

Looks good 20ft away at 30mph

I was like wow $5,200 and no V8

Just my opinion but I don't think 88 with low miles should be modified this way there are so few left
chriswf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2012 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chriswfSend a Private Message to chriswfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is it a custom or a replica?
no2pencil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2012 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a red notchie pass by as I was in the drive through at Starbucks in Cuyahoga Falls/Stow Ohio. Didn't even have time to think about grabbing a camera.
Quad Raider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2012 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad RaiderSend a Private Message to Quad RaiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a red fastback as I left work in downtown Tulsa a couple of weeks ago. I tried to take a picture of it but was unsuccessful because I was driving. I don't know what year it was but it seemed to be in good shape. It was eastbound on 3rd Street at Elgin.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2012 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Is it a custom or a replica?

Replica. Well, sorta. I don't know what of, other than a Ferrari model. I've seen that rear end on other Fiero rebodies on this forum. I want to say 338 but I'm not positive.

chriswf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2012 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chriswfSend a Private Message to chriswfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

Replica. Well, sorta. I don't know what of, other than a Ferrari model. I've seen that rear end on other Fiero rebodies on this forum. I want to say 338 but I'm not positive.

The front looks weird. Like, 3000gt body kit, or squarish Supra bodykit. Doesn't look very Ferrari like.
PFF
System Bot
lems-v8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2012 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lems-v8Send a Private Message to lems-v8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All it was listed as was a 88 fiero with 28K no inpho on what kind of kit.
Up close you could see that it was porrley put together a lot of scraches through the paint.
jdljr11

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2012 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdljr11Send a Private Message to jdljr11Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maroon 88 notch in Bowling Green, KY often (saw it yesterday). Plus the 3 in my driveway.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2012 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The front looks weird. Like, 3000gt body kit, or squarish Supra bodykit. Doesn't look very Ferrari like.

Testarossa-ish

[This message has been edited by fierofool (edited 05-25-2012).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2012 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw a light orange (peach colored?) notch back at 59th and Grand, in Glendale, AZ today, around lunch time. I was in my red '86 GT.

------------------

chriswf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2012 02:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chriswfSend a Private Message to chriswfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Eh. not the best of replicas but to each their own.
Everyone thinks Im weird for liiking fieros in general, everyone that I know at least.
jd87gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2012 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jd87gtSend a Private Message to jd87gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just posted my first topic and mentioned that there are four Fieros in my town...one that I've noticed the last few days parked at a deli about a quarter of a mile away.
Now, after seeing this topic, I remember that I recently saw an orange SE, a blue GT and a yellow Formula in neighboring towns. Seems to be quite a few Fieros around here. Strange, because every time I pull into a gas station to fuel up or someone sees me getting out of my car at a supermarket or convenience store etc I usually hear: "Wow, I haven't seen one of these for years!"
FireGirl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2012 02:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FireGirlSend a Private Message to FireGirlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a silver fast back in Spokane on Argonne, turned onto Sprague I think.
Doober

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2012 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DooberSend a Private Message to DooberEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw a pretty white GT in the Flint area, had gold lace wheels.
Gohan77

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2012 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gohan77Send a Private Message to Gohan77Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

Testarossa-ish

[IMG]http://gafieroclub.org/pics/pip/87_Testarosa_Front_Vie

w.aspx.jpg[/IMG]

Thats a Ferrari 512tr. Or at least the body kit of one

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 21 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock