Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  MADCURL: CHOPTOP #011 (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
MADCURL: CHOPTOP #011 by Songman
Started on: 08-19-2003 01:38 PM
Replies: 526 (39993 views)
Last post by: FieroFastBackL67 on 05-23-2015 05:05 PM
Phantom-Fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2004 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Phantom-FieroSend a Private Message to Phantom-FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is unbelievable, well I guess you will have to make a room just for trophies Curly.
IP: Logged
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2004 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by stimpy:

You know, when I first saw the pics of the unfinished dash I wasn't really feelin it. Those finished pics are AMAZING! Money well spent, my man.

Please tell me that you'll be bringing it out to San Juan Bautista on May 1! I promise not to drool on the paint!

I would have to agree with you. The dash was hideous at first.
Okay, what does the updated pics contain? Car Excess crack'd the dash in a small area between the center defost and speaker. So one of the guys said to try the carbon Fiber material. I'm 80% digging iit right now when the sun shine directly on it causing a sight reflextion glare on the window. A few things were missed but, that will soon be talen care of, later Such as, a better luminated cigar ligher and carpet.

San Juan Bautista? Car is getting smog'd, rear body molds, and rear body flare a back to OK for a P.I.M.P. turbo. Hehehehe.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 04-03-2004).]

stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post04-03-2004 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Come on man, don't deny me like that. Kevin can hold his britches for a couple of weeks so you can show it off out here! Don't tell me I moved from OKC just so the wickedest Fiero winds up spending all it's time out there!

Seriously, when are you expecting to go back to OKC? Want a wingman?

Coinage

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2004 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoinageClick Here to visit Coinage's HomePageSend a Private Message to CoinageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just wondering how much $$ you have put into this beast?mayeb just a rough estimate...but if you dont want to thats still cool
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2004 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Coinage:

just wondering how much $$ you have put into this beast?mayeb just a rough estimate...but if you dont want to thats still cool

About the same as a new 1999 Mit Eclipse GS-T w/rims, stereo, suspenion upgrades......but only better.

Where will the car be located? Change of plans, Kevin and I went over-all of the crap that CA would look for and all is "A-okay. So I'm living OK now, so I'll be in CA by late Sunday. Once I pass the smog nazi in Caleefornia, I'm comming back for the P.I.M.P. turbo hook-up!
hehehehehe. See ya, I'm on my way to Hooter's.

------------------

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2004 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay, I'm going in. You guy watch my back as I go in to see the "smog reps." They might throw some tricky question at me, such as: Why is the Caddilac's dash on the passenger side? You have two dashes, you don't pass! Or your car's doors open the wrong way, we can't get in too inspect the dash!

I'm going to try and make the appointment on 4/23/04 in Daly City, CA or for next month?
In the meantime her'es a pic from FL. Chester should be out of his mind by now (hehehe, I would too) so I'll ask Exoticse to post it later when he get around to it, enjoy.

------------------

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 04-16-2004).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2004 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Anybody for some hot wings ??

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2004 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey thanks Exoticse for posting pic. I have a couple more to send later, hehehehe.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2004 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
madcurl now has his own clothing line !!

Hold the orders, I am just kidding !! Tthis is a one off as far as I know lol.

I don't know about anyone else but i would like to have one myself to flex a little fiero muscle and show people what
the true potential of our cars are.

How can i get one ???

Hey curls still working on those other pics, got to downsize them first.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 04-19-2004).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2004 02:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Exoticse for posting it....I thought you were sleep? hehehehe.
T-shirts? I have (2) types so far, the one that is posted and a different one with (2) pics of the car on the backside. On the front of the shirt is the Fiero logo but with the V8 around it. I'll were it at the next Fiero show.

Selling them? Well I'm not but the girl who did this one would. She might be interested it, if there were enough that wanted them?
But thats a different thread.

furious_fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 232
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2004 04:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for furious_fieroSend a Private Message to furious_fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Madcurl, you will be driving away with EVERY custom Fiero car show award this year and for as long as someone else comes out with a better creation(which i highly doubt will happen for a LONGGGG time) Your Fiero is now officially one of my favorite Fieros EVER!

------------------
FURIOUS FIERO
Visit My Website at www.furiousfiero.owns.it and don't forget to leave me a "+"

PFF
System Bot
Reality

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2004 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RealityClick Here to visit Reality's HomePageSend a Private Message to RealityEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Thanks Exoticse for posting it....I thought you were sleep? hehehehe.
T-shirts? I have (2) types so far, the one that is posted and a different one with (2) pics of the car on the backside. On the front of the shirt is the Fiero logo but with the V8 around it. I'll were it at the next Fiero show.

Selling them? Well I'm not but the girl who did this one would. She might be interested it, if there were enough that wanted them?
But thats a different thread.

If you want a real reasonable price on shirts you have to get ahold of Joe Torma I just got done placeing an order for a guy local he loved the price so much he ordered 24 shirts plus is looking at placeing another order here real short like. Excellent quality and very durable printing.

But other than that Curly need to email me a high res picture of that car so I can do my thing with it. Just pic your favorite shot and have the above posted female hand deliver it to me, I'll have her back to you by sometime next week. (the girl I mean )

------------------

Get the Wallpapers here! and Get the T-Shirts here!

[This message has been edited by Reality (edited 04-19-2004).]

Black-Azz-GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2004 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black-Azz-GTSend a Private Message to Black-Azz-GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Reality - Can you make one of those realy cool wallpaper images using my car? I have plenty of pics in my sig.

------------------
-Chris

Custom Gun Metal 86 GT
Look here for more pics - https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/040573.html

***95 Camaro 3.4 swap, Ported and polished heads and intakes, CRX CAI, Custom Cam, steel vacuum lines, steel braided EGR tube, new Wire Harness, New Exhaust, No Cat, Flowmaster, polished poly dog bone. Isuzu 5 speed, Short through shifter
***Intrax 2" drop springs, Full Polly Suspension, Sencetrack Struts and Shocks, Grand AM brake upgrade, steel braided brake lines, 17" Gun Metal Wheels, Khumo Tires
***Racing Seats, SunPro tach w/ shift light, White face guages, carbon fiber Steering wheel, Carbon Fiber dash accents and custom sphere shift knob,

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2004 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Reality:

But other than that Curly need to email me a high res picture of that car so I can do my thing with it. Just pic your favorite shot and have the above posted female hand deliver it to me, I'll have her back to you by sometime next week. (the girl I mean )

Yeah i bought me a camera just for this and you will be getting a high resolution pic soon! The model in FL was at work and I needed to get out of FL for the long trip back. The weather here in the Bay area ain't good right now. I'm tring to arrange for a model to pose for the car when mother nature gets happy again.

Btw thanks for the sig update. I'll use it when I get around to it. The pics of the shirt where just ones that I needed right now.

------------------

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 04-19-2004).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2004 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Picture testing to see if this is too small:

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 04-20-2004).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2004 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Curly,

This may be a stupid question, but are your rims silver or Chrome ?

I think the plans u have for the rest of the car are gonna make a sweet ride even sweeter !!

Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2004 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They are chrome...

------------------

Fiero-Performance.com

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2004 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Chop top passes test, now smog exempt !

Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2004 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Chop top passes test, now smog exempt !

Now THIS...is truly a beautiful site!

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2004 01:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Exoticse for the post. It took (8) tries but it finally passes, just like the first time. They hook'd up the snifer again and the readings where the same nearly two years ago. Why so long and what was the hold-up? They wanted me to hook-up that darn Caddy dash mounted all pretty and things I guess?

Heres the list for those who live in CALEEfornia: My first step was to go to the CHP for engine check (no stolen parts or something). Its okayed and I'm on my way to DMV. Each step represents appointment, time off from work, and various headaches, and during the two years starting with the Las Vegas fest-to-Car Excess experience.

1. Tail pipe emisson test. Passed. Failed due to (2) cat pipes. Changed to one cat tail pipe. Done.
2. Caddie's evaporator system. Done.
3. Caddy dash hooked up. Done.
4. Remove old stock dash and hook up Caddy dash. Done.
5. Recieve SB100 paper. Done
6. Permently mount Caddy dash in car. Done.
7. Change the make of car to SPcn something. Done
8. Tail pipe emission test. Done stickers on door, and I passed.

So I go to your local DMV for a 45 minute wait. Guess what happens? I now have to go tho the CHP for a vehical inspection.
Keep in mind that was my first step I took nearly two years ago. Currently i don't have any outstanding warrents (hehehe) so I'm guessing they will take a look under the hood again looking for the engine and maybe decide to look for drugs while there at it? So it ain't over yet.

Suggestion: outer than moving out of the state, Should I wear a clean pair of underwear? Bring a box of donuts? or bring a pretty model for support?

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 06-09-2004).]

stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post06-09-2004 02:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kneepads?
PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2004 02:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by stimpy:

Kneepads?

I forgot those, hehehe

NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 255
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2004 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DL10:

Northstar Conversion...........$12,000+
Choptop.............................$4,000
Lambo Doors......................$2,500
The feeling you get when you drive this car............Priceless

Plus $5,000.00 in rim's!

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2004 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Okay folks. The black side molding are commin off. What are your thoughs. leave them on or take them off? Sometimes having smooth-shaved doors can be a good thing? Oh yeah, twin pipes are going back on, hehehehe.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 07-28-2004).]

Kameo Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2004 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kameo KidSend a Private Message to Kameo KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Okay folks. The black side molding are commin off. What are your thoughs. leave them on or take them off? Sometimes having smooth-shaved doors can be a good thing? Oh yeah, twin pipes are going back on, hehehehe.

i like the black molding on your car but that is just my $.02 worth, if your looking for a really smooth look i guess that they would have to go.

------------------

still plays with cars..

aqua-man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2004 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aqua-manSend a Private Message to aqua-manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The side molding breaks the color of the car. Looks good, keep the molding.

Earl

------------------
1986 FieroGT 2.8

87FieroGTx

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2004 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87FieroGTxClick Here to visit 87FieroGTx's HomePageSend a Private Message to 87FieroGTxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I feel the black moldings make Fieros, even ones as beautifuly done as yours, look very 80's.

Get rid of them.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2004 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You want twin pipes !??!

You got twin pipes !!!!!!!

Skybax

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2004 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SkybaxSend a Private Message to SkybaxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No offense to anyone, but I am sorry (IMO) visually,...... this is the baddest fiero out there

I agree 100%

Did you ever have a major auto magazine do a feature article on your car?

If not you should contact them.

I'm sure MANY would love to cover it.

PS:

leave the side moulding alone, sometimes some mods are a detriment to the overall appearance... and make it wingless.

[This message has been edited by Skybax (edited 09-23-2004).]

Silentassassin185

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2004 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Silentassassin185Send a Private Message to Silentassassin185Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You want twin pipes !??!

You got twin pipes !!!!!!!

Lookin Good!!!

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2004 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gezzzes...it's been two months! I need to start driving this puppy. yeah bump!
PFF
System Bot
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2004 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, I just sat here & read thru this whole thread again.

I gotta say Curley, you're crazy...... but it's a good kinda crazy.

Archie

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 11-22-2004).]

Silicoan86

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2004 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silicoan86Send a Private Message to Silicoan86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wonder waht this car would look like wingless? Or with a Camaro lip spoiler?
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2004 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Silicoan86:

I wonder waht this car would look like wingless? Or with a Camaro lip spoiler?

check out the fiero redux thread.

That is the second of three fieros that mad curl is building. it has the same hodd and decklid treatment as the silver chop top but has the camaro bow tie wing.

Eventuallyit will be chopped also.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2004 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Some old pics i am finally getting around to posting for curly:

PowerLocked

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-07-2004 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PowerLockedSend a Private Message to PowerLockedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ill take the car you can keep that girl
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2005 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As we go forward, let's look back at the Silver chop top as it came together.

Prechop:

Early side vents:

Decklid vents going in:

Pre northstar:

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2005 02:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Before and after pics,....the difference is amazing !!

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2005 03:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm bringing a trailor to the next run and when curls is asleep I'm going take it!
You can drive mine home curl.i wouldn't leave you stranded.
mr.tourismo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2005 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mr.tourismoClick Here to visit mr.tourismo's HomePageSend a Private Message to mr.tourismoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
godda bump this!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock