Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Dietmar mod pieces now available. (Page 8)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 18 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18 
Previous Page | Next Page
Dietmar mod pieces now available. by Fiero1Fan
Started on: 03-03-2006 05:44 PM
Replies: 688
Last post by: Bozzie on 08-05-2011 09:39 AM
rio

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2006 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rioSend a Private Message to rioDirect Link to This Post
Gotta give this a bUmP.....
IP: Logged
MP5Na3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2006 05:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MP5Na3Send a Private Message to MP5Na3Direct Link to This Post
Hi,

Just was curious, with all the drop outs you have had. Any idea when you might be looking at a ship date for the items that we have paid for. No hurry, just curious that I can figure out with everything else when this might be coming in.

Thanks much,

David
Fiero1Fan

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2006 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
I have worked out a deal with the company that is making the shipping boxes to ship them for me also. The shipping cost for me will only be about $150 per box more than through the full container. That means they will cost me about $1500 dollars to send the noses to you instead of the almost $5000 I was looking at before. The shipping boxes are being specially made for the pieces and will be ready by next week. Then the shipping will be done!

This way I can ship the boxes seperately and don't have to wait to fill a container. The company was suppose to have the boxes ready this week but I haven't heard from them yet. I'll contact them tomorrow to find out what the status is. I really hope to be shipping the pieces by the end of next week at the latest.
slade1274

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2006 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for slade1274Send a Private Message to slade1274Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero1Fan:

.....The shipping cost for me will only be about $150 per box more than through the full container. That means they will cost me about $1500 dollars to send the noses to you instead of the almost $5000 I was looking at before....

I'm confused.... you say the that the the cost of shipping went from $5000 to $1500 but the shipping cost is $150 more per box?? I must be missing something- please clarify
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2006 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Originally the pieces cost almost $1300 per piece to ship per UPS or DHL. I then tried to contract a small 20' sea container to ship the pieces to the US. I can fit 24 pieces in the container that would have brought the price per piece down to about $500. Once I gave the OK for the people to start paying for the pieces that were ordered (21 pieces) some of the people decided to back out of the deal. To ship 10 pieces per container was no longer an option. That meant I was looking at shipping the pieces seperately per a shipping company and it would have cost me about $5000 more to ship the 10 pieces than was originally planned per the full container.
I have now found another company that is willing to ship the seperate pieces for about $150 more than has been paid. The extra costs I will pay myself. So yes I am VERY happy to only pay $1500 dollars more to ship these pieces than the $5000.

By the way, are you interested in anything?
Dowdian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2006 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DowdianClick Here to visit Dowdian's HomePageSend a Private Message to DowdianDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent.
slade1274

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2006 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for slade1274Send a Private Message to slade1274Direct Link to This Post
Very interested in the nose... in fact, I'm not ashamed to say I dream about it. Problem is, I'm new to this Fiero scene and the 3800SC swap is what got me interested. So, I bought a very clean, but not running, 87 GT with the sole purpose of doing the swap. I've been waiting on parts from WCF for over a month to finish it up (I went for the steel flywheel for some stupid reason and the blanks are taking forever). While I had everything pulled out, I decided to upgrade to solid cradle mounts, poly motor/trans mounts, new ball joints all around, brake upgrade....... ect. Anyway, I've dumped about 4 grand into this $550 car already and it's no were near running yet. The nose is perfect but I can't justify the cost due to the shipping- hence I hoped you found a way to ship them for $150ea and I would have thought REAL seriously.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2006 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dowdian:

PM Sent.

Pm answered.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2006 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Fiero1Fan

4364 posts
Member since Sep 2005

Originally posted by slade1274:

I hoped you found a way to ship them for $150ea and I would have thought REAL seriously.

Sorry no. I am still looking for something even better but no dice yet. The problem is the size!! The things don't weight squat!! But they are big and the shipping companys want lots of $$$ for the shipping.

Sorry I couldn't help you.
MP5Na3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2006 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MP5Na3Send a Private Message to MP5Na3Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by slade1274:

Very interested in the nose... in fact, I'm not ashamed to say I dream about it. Problem is, I'm new to this Fiero scene and the 3800SC swap is what got me interested. So, I bought a very clean, but not running, 87 GT with the sole purpose of doing the swap. I've been waiting on parts from WCF for over a month to finish it up (I went for the steel flywheel for some stupid reason and the blanks are taking forever). While I had everything pulled out, I decided to upgrade to solid cradle mounts, poly motor/trans mounts, new ball joints all around, brake upgrade....... ect. Anyway, I've dumped about 4 grand into this $550 car already and it's no were near running yet. The nose is perfect but I can't justify the cost due to the shipping- hence I hoped you found a way to ship them for $150ea and I would have thought REAL seriously.

Just a thought.... If you have any desire for that front end, go for it. This is the only time they are going to be available. Ever. Right previous to these being available, I had made a huge investment in my business and as such could ill afford to purchase this also. But I got both the nose and the rear for I felt this would be a one time oppertunity to do such. Sadly, I was right.

Just my .02
Surfcat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2006 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SurfcatSend a Private Message to SurfcatDirect Link to This Post
OK, I'm a late commer to this thread, and I feel I definetly missed the boat on this one. Are there still any side scoops left? I just noticed the thread this afternoon, and I would like a set.

Thanks
PFF
System Bot
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2006 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Surfcat:
Are there still any side scoops left? I just noticed the thread this afternoon, and I would like a set.
Thanks

Yes I have scoops available. $410 shipped to you. Paymernt to timo.penrod@pennet-it.com per PayPal.
gold87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2006 01:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gold87Send a Private Message to gold87Direct Link to This Post
any news on a 360 front end i seen the one that was photo copied. any real one?
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2006 02:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Not yet but I'll put you on the list of interested people so that when I have one I'll let you know ASAP.
Zoom88

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2006 07:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Zoom88Click Here to visit Zoom88's HomePageSend a Private Message to Zoom88Direct Link to This Post
What do you have that will work with the notchbacks ?
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2006 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Sorry Zoom88. I don't have anything at the moment. It is something I am working on and hope to have in the not too far future.

[This message has been edited by Fiero1Fan (edited 07-14-2006).]

Surfcat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2006 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SurfcatSend a Private Message to SurfcatDirect Link to This Post
Fiero1Fan, payment sent for the side scoops. Thank's, I look forward to receiving them. As my wife just told me, I am now officially begining the "Fiero Project". She's gonna love it when the LT1 arrives

FieroProject07

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2006 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroProject07Send a Private Message to FieroProject07Direct Link to This Post
PM sent
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2006 05:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
PM answered.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2006 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Fiero1Fan

4364 posts
Member since Sep 2005

Originally posted by Surfcat:

Fiero1Fan, payment sent for the side scoops.

Payment received. Will be shipped next week.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2006 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Dietmar has informed me that all his pieces will also fit on Notchback Fieros. So if anyone is interested then just let me know.
PFF
System Bot
Unsafe At Any Speed

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 315
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2006 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedDirect Link to This Post
That's cool that the shipping cost issue is working out for you. So when can we expect the actual arrival of our parts?
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2006 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
I hope to start shipping the pieces this week.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2006 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Fiero1Fan

4364 posts
Member since Sep 2005
Here is a pic of the side scoops and skirts on a Notchy:
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2006 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Surfcat, your package is on the way. PM sent with info.
Surfcat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2006 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SurfcatSend a Private Message to SurfcatDirect Link to This Post
PM answered,
I'm giddy with anticipation.
MP5Na3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2006 06:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MP5Na3Send a Private Message to MP5Na3Direct Link to This Post
Just a bumperdoodles.
Unsafe At Any Speed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2006 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedDirect Link to This Post
Did they get sent out yet?
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2006 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Everything for Slakr42, JaxDomino, ICouldABeenAV8, Unsafe at Any Speed, MaxQ and MP5Na3 were delivered this morning to the packaging and shipping company. They are being packaged today and will be on their way on Monday!!!!!!!!! Finally!!!
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2006 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Fiero1Fan

4364 posts
Member since Sep 2005
rkisling & tc7130: your noses have been ordered but not yet delivered to me.
tc7130: I have the lights for you. I'll ship them with the nose.
racer778

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2006 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for racer778Send a Private Message to racer778Direct Link to This Post
Sir I may have another shipping option for you but it will be done on a quarterly basis it is very very cheap. I need to know dimensions and weight of pieces and how many containers( boxes you would ship on a quarterly basis
thanks JC
PFF
System Bot
Unsafe At Any Speed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2006 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedDirect Link to This Post

Everything for Slakr42, JaxDomino, ICouldABeenAV8, Unsafe at Any Speed, MaxQ and MP5Na3 were delivered this morning to the packaging and shipping company. They are being packaged today and will be on their way on Monday!!!!!!!!! Finally!!!

Sounds good. Do you have any idea on the actual shipping time?
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2006 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
The shipping is by freight. It could take around 6 - 8 weeks I think. I won't lay my hand in fire for that but that is what thew shipping company told me is the normal time frame.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2006 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Fiero1Fan

4364 posts
Member since Sep 2005

Originally posted by racer778:

Sir I may have another shipping option for you but it will be done on a quarterly basis it is very very cheap. I need to know dimensions and weight of pieces and how many containers( boxes you would ship on a quarterly basis
thanks JC

HI JC, we would be very interested in what ever option you can find that is cheaper. A lot of people don't order anything because of the huge shipping prices. So depending on what the prices could be then the amount of boxes could be maybe 10 boxes per quarter. Right now I am shipping out 8 boxes with 2 more as soon as the pieces are delivered to me.

I will take a measurement of the actual size of the box on Monday. Special boxes were made for the pieces to get them as small as possible. I had to order 50 to get the company to make the boxes. So I am sitting on a few extras at the moment!!

[This message has been edited by Fiero1Fan (edited 07-21-2006).]

MP5Na3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2006 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MP5Na3Send a Private Message to MP5Na3Direct Link to This Post

Sweeeeeettt :-)
pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2006 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyDirect Link to This Post
Hi all,

A friendly bump along with a pic request, please.... Does anyone have a pic of the 360 rearend that would match a photoshop job of the car pictured below?? Thanx all for your time!!

NVR MIND everyone........

------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

[This message has been edited by pavo_roddy (edited 07-22-2006).]

MP5Na3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2006 06:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MP5Na3Send a Private Message to MP5Na3Direct Link to This Post
bumperdoodles again
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2006 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Well everything (except rkisling and tc7130) went out yesterday evening!!!!!!!!!

Now the worring begins!

[This message has been edited by Fiero1Fan (edited 07-25-2006).]

whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2006 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post
Worry not. For that leads to the dark side. lol

------------------
Whade' "The Duck Formerly Known As Wade" Duck
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2006 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
racer 778 you have a PM with the deminsions and @ weight of the boxes.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 18 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock