Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Dietmar mod pieces now available. (Page 15)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 18 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18 
Previous Page | Next Page
Dietmar mod pieces now available. by Fiero1Fan
Started on: 03-03-2006 05:44 PM
Replies: 688
Last post by: Bozzie on 08-05-2011 09:39 AM
Fiero1Fan

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2007 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
I do have a man working on making the f355 nose. He isn't finished yet. Might be a couple more months before he is ready.
IP: Logged
crt454

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2007 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crt454Send a Private Message to crt454Direct Link to This Post
Will this f355 nose also use the factory side markers and trim? If so I want to be first on the list if you think they will be ready by summer. Keep us updated, your doing great work for all Fiero owners. Thanks.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2007 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Yes they use the standard Fiero side markers and trim. You're on the list.
crt454

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2007 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crt454Send a Private Message to crt454Direct Link to This Post
Thanks. I can hardly wait!!
Unsafe At Any Speed

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 315
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2007 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by crt454:

Thanks. I can hardly wait!!

Off Topic, but Montana? Where at? I think you and I are the only ones on here from MT.
crt454

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2007 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crt454Send a Private Message to crt454Direct Link to This Post
Just to let Unsafe know, I answered in your build thread.
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2007 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AusFiero:

From experience it would pay to look into consolidated air freight. A box with a fascia in it would cost a lot but the overall cost can be less by jamming lots of side scoops and skirts in the same box. Something to think about anyway.

Are you thinking about any of this stuff Jim?
DEMONCHILD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2007 02:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DEMONCHILDSend a Private Message to DEMONCHILDDirect Link to This Post
after reading all 15 pages of this thread seeing shipping problems customs problems $ problems and fiting problems idk why im even asking buuuuut
how much are a pair of scoupes and what will i hexpect to have to pay to get them once they hit the usa? and how much for them shipped......michigan?

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2007 03:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Right now I don't have any to sell to you. I don't even have any for me. I will be getting some and I'll let you know.
Unsafe At Any Speed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2007 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedDirect Link to This Post
Well, I started installing my 360 rear fascia last night. Has anyone else put theirs on yet? It seems the mounting section underneath goes back too far and hits the trunk. I don't think they are, but are the bottom of notchback and fastback trunks different? Also, the license plate cut out is way too small. As in a good two inches or more. Otherwise, even just sitting on there crooked, it looks badass.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2007 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Pics please.
PFF
System Bot
Unsafe At Any Speed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2007 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedDirect Link to This Post
I'm on dial-up here and the camera I'm using is a friends so I have no way to upload pictures right now. I was looking at the license plate again and the cutout is too small lengthwise and heightwise. I'm not sure how I'm going to go about that problem. I don't know how to fiberglass yet, so I'll probably have to take that to somebody to take care of. Once I can figure out the deal with the bottom, I'll start mounting it.
Kristian V

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2007 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kristian VSend a Private Message to Kristian VDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Unsafe At Any Speed:...Has anyone else put theirs on yet?

Sharkman has mounted his 360 rear facia. He cut of the botom of his trunk for a costum exhaust system, so he had no problems with the trunk, but it might be a good idéa to ask him. Send him a PM. Pictures would be much apriceated. And good luck.
Unsafe At Any Speed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2007 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedDirect Link to This Post
Oh yeah, I knew he had. I forgot though. Thanks!

I'll have pictures by Sunday at the latest.
Sharkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2007 04:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanDirect Link to This Post
Thats right. Mine is on the car but I had cut out about 160mm of the trunk for my custom exhaust before mounting the 360 rear and I think thats what you need too do or change the rear bumper mounting points.

Have the same problem with the license plate and I don´t like the design so I am rebuilding mine. Also the bumper goes under the rear lights and the GT emblem will not fit.

------------------
Regards SHARKMAN
86 GT, 3.4 Camaro engine,
choptop # 1 in Europe/Sweden

Unsafe At Any Speed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2007 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedDirect Link to This Post
I appreciate the help. Thanks.

I can't lose that part of the trunk since my nitrous bottle is mounted there, so I'll have to cut off that part of the fascia I guess. Which sucks considering how much it cost to have to cut it up.
Unsafe At Any Speed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2007 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedDirect Link to This Post
Okay. I have it mounted and on.

------------------

My Build Thread

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2007 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
What no pics???
Unsafe At Any Speed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2007 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedDirect Link to This Post
Soon. Well, actually the damn camera ran out of batteries so I have no pics with the fascia and tails mounted.
MaxQ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2007 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MaxQClick Here to visit MaxQ's HomePageSend a Private Message to MaxQDirect Link to This Post
Has anyone else started on the facia: It's kind of a mess to start, but it has a lot of potenial

Unsafe At Any Speed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2007 02:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedDirect Link to This Post
I threw a pic up in my build thread. There should be more up later this week.

------------------

My Build Thread

PFF
System Bot
Sharkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2007 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MaxQ:

Has anyone else started on the facia: It's kind of a mess to start, but it has a lot of potenial

Did you get the bumper too fit right away?
The bigest problem with mine was that the bumper pointed out 2" on one side.
Thats why I haven´t got arround mounting mine.
This is not mine but a later model that was improved

------------------
Regards SHARKMAN
86 GT, 3.4 Camaro engine,
choptop # 1 in Europe/Sweden

[This message has been edited by Sharkman (edited 03-21-2007).]

Unsafe At Any Speed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2007 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedDirect Link to This Post
How many fascias ended up going out anyway?
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2007 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
There were 5.
Unsafe At Any Speed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2007 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedDirect Link to This Post
Front? Rear? On the forum? Just curious to see more pics if anyone has them.
MaxQ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2007 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MaxQClick Here to visit MaxQ's HomePageSend a Private Message to MaxQDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sharkman:

Did you get the bumper too fit right away?
The bigest problem with mine was that the bumper pointed out 2" on one side.
Thats why I haven´t got arround mounting mine.
This is not mine but a later model that was improved

Well if fit OK, but your right, things don't line exactly. I expected those problems and see a few others, but really not a big deal. That's what great about fiberglass, you can really fix anything. I figure about 10 hours prep and it will turn out really quite nice. That's the beauty of Timo's Facia, you can work it out and make it look great. I'll put some time into it and see how it goes and if not, I'll go back to oem, but I think it will turn out.

Comming along:

Built up gap between hood and facia, added darts and center crease. also built up end of facia to change the angle off the hood.

[This message has been edited by MaxQ (edited 03-21-2007).]

MaxQ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2007 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MaxQClick Here to visit MaxQ's HomePageSend a Private Message to MaxQDirect Link to This Post
Done!

Turned out well. Did the hood while I was at it. Still needs a bit more tweeking, but I'll tackle that later I think. Thanks again Timo, its a very nice piece. Compared to before pic.

[This message has been edited by MaxQ (edited 04-03-2007).]

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2007 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the pics. That really looks good!
crt454

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2007 03:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crt454Send a Private Message to crt454Direct Link to This Post
Any info on when the new 355 noses will be ready?
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2007 03:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Work has been started now that the weather is better. I'll keep you informed on the progress.
crt454

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2007 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crt454Send a Private Message to crt454Direct Link to This Post
F1F, thank you for the update.
MaxQ, your car looks great!
PFF
System Bot
crt454

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2007 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crt454Send a Private Message to crt454Direct Link to This Post
Any more updates?
And a bump!
crt454

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2007 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crt454Send a Private Message to crt454Direct Link to This Post
Another bump
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2007 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
I hope to have Dietmars pieces again in the June to July time frame.
carbonfiber_kid

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2007 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonfiber_kidSend a Private Message to carbonfiber_kidDirect Link to This Post
Crap!!! Being seduced, can barely resist buying more from Timo. Add me to the list
to let know when the front facia is done.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2007 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
We have ways to tempt you!!!!

[This message has been edited by Fiero1Fan (edited 04-30-2007).]

ICouldaBeenAV8
From: Chatsworth, California; Clearwater, Florida, and Milwaukee, Wisc.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2007 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ICouldaBeenAV8Send a Private Message to ICouldaBeenAV8Direct Link to This Post
Any word on the 360 style front end Timo?
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2007 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Nothing yet, Sorry.
crt454

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2007 04:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crt454Send a Private Message to crt454Direct Link to This Post
I hope the June or July timeline includes more F355 noses. I'm trying to get my car set up to be painted, but I really want this nose. Thanks alot for the update.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2007 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by crt454:

I hope the June or July timeline includes more F355 noses.

Yes it includes the f355 front fascia.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 18 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock