Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Dietmar mod pieces now available. (Page 13)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 18 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18 
Previous Page | Next Page
Dietmar mod pieces now available. by Fiero1Fan
Started on: 03-03-2006 05:44 PM
Replies: 688
Last post by: Bozzie on 08-05-2011 09:39 AM
whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2006 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ICouldaBeenAV8:

Nightmare on Elm Street Part II: My customs broker just let me know that customs has decided to open my package to make sure i'm not importing AMD's into the country. He says there is no telling when they will release it. WAH!

And while they're doing that, the anthrax, plastic explosives, and chemical agents slip right on by.

------------------
Whade' "The Duck Formerly Known As Wade" Duck
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy (8/26/06)

IP: Logged
Fiero1Fan

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2006 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Man that stinks.

Has anyone else received a call or their package yet?
Slakr42

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2006 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Slakr42Send a Private Message to Slakr42Direct Link to This Post
I received a call last Tuesday about my F355 nose awaiting customs clearance. I hired a customs broker to handle the paperwork for $75+ any duties. I received another call today arranging for delivery this Friday. I can hardly wait. I will post pics as soon as I get it unpacked, pics taken and loaded onto my computer. Will probably be late Friday or early Saturday. Thanks for all of your hard work on this Timo!

Joe
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2006 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
I'm very glad it got there.
ICouldaBeenAV8
From: Chatsworth, California; Clearwater, Florida, and Milwaukee, Wisc.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2006 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ICouldaBeenAV8Send a Private Message to ICouldaBeenAV8Direct Link to This Post
What the heck is an AMD? I meant WMD. Guess everyone figured it out.
whadeduck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2006 06:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post

Perhaps you meant anuses of mass destruction. That can happen with too much Mexican food.

------------------
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy (8/26/06)

ryan.hess

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2006 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post

I thought you meant a hungarian AK.....
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2006 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Hi Ryan,

You have a PM.
ICouldaBeenAV8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2006 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ICouldaBeenAV8Send a Private Message to ICouldaBeenAV8Direct Link to This Post
WAH!!!!!!! Still no joy.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2006 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Do you have any idea what is holding it up? Customs should have been finished by now.
ICouldaBeenAV8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2006 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ICouldaBeenAV8Send a Private Message to ICouldaBeenAV8Direct Link to This Post
If I start making waves, they'll do a full body cavity search on me. I import stuff all the time. This is the first time they've looked inside, including containers I've brought in. I've heard they pretty much rip everything apart and then leave it for someone else to clean up.

Remember I was the guy that didn't mind you cutting everything up to make shipping easier? Well, the irony is that they might slice up my fiberglass looking for the notorious Fiero Flux Capacitor which is illegal in this hemisphere.
PFF
System Bot
James Bond 007

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 263
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2006 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for James Bond 007Send a Private Message to James Bond 007Direct Link to This Post
Here in the U.S. I remember something about declareing the item for your own personal use,and not haveing to pay a duety fee,maybe someone knows more about this than me.If you ask customs they will tell you about that,but they wont offer that information up front.
U.S. Customs Info: http://www.customs.ustreas.gov/linkhandler/cgov/toolbox/publications/travel/internationalmail.ctt/internationalmail.doc

http://travel.howstuffworks.com/us-customs-service3.htm
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2006 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the info.
ICouldaBeenAV8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2006 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ICouldaBeenAV8Send a Private Message to ICouldaBeenAV8Direct Link to This Post
WooHoo! Finally got my stuff. Boxes were in perfect condition! No problems - no damage. Thanks for the package of socks Timo!
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2006 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Thanks for the package of socks Timo!

Socks?
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2006 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Fiero1Fan

4364 posts
Member since Sep 2005
Well so far 4 out of 6 have received their packages in time for Christmas.

Unsafe at any Speed and rkisling have you received yours?

whadeduck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2006 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post
Let's not sidestep the issue here. What socks? I didn't get socks with my stuff. j/k

------------------
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy (8/26/06)

ICouldaBeenAV8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2006 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ICouldaBeenAV8Send a Private Message to ICouldaBeenAV8Direct Link to This Post
There was a package of nine or ten pairs of gold socks in my shipment. I assume that they fell out of Timo's pants unnoticed while he was pakaging the shipment.
whadeduck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2006 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post
That's so not right. I was one of, if not the first of Timo's customers. Maybe I should expect a package of Star Wars Underoos with my next order.

------------------
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy (8/26/06)

jack_ink

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2006 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jack_inkClick Here to visit jack_ink's HomePageSend a Private Message to jack_inkDirect Link to This Post
I was wondering if I bought the scoops and the skirts would they bolt straight on to a 85 GT notchie?? or would I have to buy the A-Pillars off of an 88?? (Iwas told that by someone who was unsure)...
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2006 02:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
The scoops and skirts will go right on to your 85GT with out having to buy the A-Pillars.
PFF
System Bot
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2006 02:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

There was a package of nine or ten pairs of gold socks in my shipment. I assume that they fell out of Timo's pants unnoticed while he was packaging the shipment.

Socks? I didn't package any socks! Not that I know of any way.

edit: I know, it was the customs people........!! Thats why it took so long to clear!! Strange people there.

[This message has been edited by Fiero1Fan (edited 11-21-2006).]

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2006 02:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Fiero1Fan

4364 posts
Member since Sep 2005

Originally posted by whadeduck:

That's so not right. I was one of, if not the first of Timo's customers. Maybe I should expect a package of Star Wars Underoos with my next order.

Now why would I send you Star Wars Underoos when You already have several dozen? Have you been wearing them over your pants again instead of under?
whadeduck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2006 07:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero1Fan:

Now why would I send you Star Wars Underoos when You already have several dozen? Have you been wearing them over your pants again instead of under?

Now don't be silly. They go on your head. ROTFLMAO

------------------
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy (8/26/06)

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2006 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
You still to remove them BEFORE you comb your hair!!
whadeduck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2006 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero1Fan:

You still to remove them BEFORE you comb your hair!!

Oh NOW you tell me. How'd I miss that memo?

------------------
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy (8/26/06)

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2006 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
You're a nut!!
ICouldaBeenAV8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2006 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ICouldaBeenAV8Send a Private Message to ICouldaBeenAV8Direct Link to This Post
You guys are scaring me!
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2006 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
I'm scaring myself!!
Unsafe At Any Speed

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 315
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2006 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedDirect Link to This Post
I just got mine. I think I received the wrong box though. This fascia has the side vents and no diffuser. Also, the place for the GT logo is there and it's not supposed to be.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2006 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Let me check on it.

For the place with the GT indent. I couldn't get one with out it. Sorry.
The diffuser should have been taped to the inside of the fascia.
PFF
System Bot
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2006 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Fiero1Fan

4364 posts
Member since Sep 2005
MP5Na3 and ICouldaBeenAV8 did anyone of you get the fascia with the diffusor in it?
MP5Na3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2006 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MP5Na3Send a Private Message to MP5Na3Direct Link to This Post
Nope no diffuser. Mine was exactly as ordered. I had originally ordered the diffuser then canceled it as I am doing something a bit different with the back end in that area and no longer needed one.

I will look again in the box to see if I missed it being in the bottom or something (seriously doubt it, but will check), but nothing was taped to mine, nor were there any residual adhesive marks on the fiberglass.

David

Just checked in the garage, nothing in the box yet. Sorry.

[This message has been edited by MP5Na3 (edited 11-22-2006).]

Unsafe At Any Speed

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 315
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2006 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedDirect Link to This Post
Nevermind. I have the diffusor. I just have a lot of things on my mind and seeing the vents and the GT indent threw me off.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2006 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Good! You really had me worried there for a while.
MP5Na3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2006 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MP5Na3Send a Private Message to MP5Na3Direct Link to This Post
Any idea on a timeline on the 355 front? I am needing to schedule painting done with my car in advance and need a base approximate idea of when you think that the 355 front would be shipping.

Thanks

David Heinke
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2006 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
I am asked Dietmar to make me a few more so as soon as I have them (before Christmas) then I'll get yours sent out to you.
blkdrgn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2006 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blkdrgnSend a Private Message to blkdrgnDirect Link to This Post
Mr. FieroFan1 could you posibbly let me know what other front ends you have avail or when the 360 front end will be avail please
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2006 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blkdrgn:

Mr. FieroFan1 could you possibly let me know what other front ends you have avail or when the 360 front end will be avail please

Please no Mr. just F1F is good.

I can't tell you for sure when the f360 nose will be finished. Sorry. At the moment I don't have a nose to sell until I have the problems worked out with the f355 or receive an f360 from Dietmar.
Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2006 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Direct Link to This Post
Has anyone received and installed a 360 rear fascia? Are there any problems with the fit at all?

I would be especially interested in pics of these installed on a notchback if anyone has them.

------------------
"Semper Fiero"

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 18 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock