Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Dietmar mod pieces now available. (Page 17)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 18 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18 
Previous Page | Next Page
Dietmar mod pieces now available. by Fiero1Fan
Started on: 03-03-2006 05:44 PM
Replies: 688
Last post by: Bozzie on 08-05-2011 09:39 AM
shermdizzle

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2007 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shermdizzleClick Here to visit shermdizzle's HomePageSend a Private Message to shermdizzleDirect Link to This Post
i am very interested in purchasing the side scoops and the side skirts....is there anyway i can get them both for 500??
IP: Logged
Fiero1Fan

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2007 01:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by shermdizzle:

i am very interested in purchasing the side scoops and the side skirts....is there anyway i can get them both for 500??

Sorry but the prices are a low as I can go. Materials and labor aren't cheap over here.
crt454

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2007 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crt454Send a Private Message to crt454Direct Link to This Post
Bump for an update.
Copper85GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2007 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Copper85GTSend a Private Message to Copper85GTDirect Link to This Post
bump so I can bookmark to read later

MaxQ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2007 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MaxQClick Here to visit MaxQ's HomePageSend a Private Message to MaxQDirect Link to This Post
OK, finally got around to getting the facia repaired after the school van mishap and tweeked the things that were still not right, and it turned out exactly the way I had hoped. adjusted the lower section angle to eliminate the "droop look" and flared out the ends. I took a mould of the lower aero from the side to match it to the facia. Removed the center bump fromt the hood and the facia to try to flatten out the top, and repaired the damaged from the accident. Overall I think it matches the rest of the car now and looks mostly OEM.

Installed the switches for the fog and driving lamps next to the cigarette lighter

Again, Thanks Timo for the work to get these here.
swisscheese

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2007 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for swisscheeseClick Here to visit swisscheese's HomePageSend a Private Message to swisscheeseDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MaxQ:

I don't want to make the Fiero look like a **** Ferrari but this fascia is absolutely nice. Congrats!!!

I'm wondering how it would look like with the original side skirts

[This message has been edited by swisscheese (edited 10-15-2007).]

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2007 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Thanks and I am sure glad you are happy with it.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2007 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

WOW,...that is just beautiful !

Outstanding.

------------------

1985SE chopped and dropped/ V-8 Archie Choptop #4
1986GT
1986 coupe 2M4

ly041181

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2007 01:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ly041181Send a Private Message to ly041181Direct Link to This Post
How much is that frontend?
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2007 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
That front end comes out of Germany and costs 500 Euro ($715) plus shipping.
grsychckn

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2007 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grsychcknSend a Private Message to grsychcknDirect Link to This Post
I want to purchase a pair of the scoops - what's the wait time and where do I send my money?

Brian
PFF
System Bot
FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2007 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeDirect Link to This Post
ATM the scoops are not available, they are not from Fiero1Fan. the are from the AusFiero, and he is selling his business.
I want a set too, but we're both SOL.
FieroGeneral

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2007 02:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGeneralSend a Private Message to FieroGeneralDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

--
FieroGeneral

[This message has been edited by FieroGeneral (edited 10-31-2007).]

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2007 03:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroGeneral:

PM sent

--
FieroGeneral

Returned
MP5Na3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2007 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MP5Na3Send a Private Message to MP5Na3Direct Link to This Post
Gonna sell my 360 rear. Been modified to fit US license plates, rear back up lights, side vents, GT badge area filled in.

Looking for what I have in it plus shipping ($1500 wrapped up in it so far).

Picture available of the mods.
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2008 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieDirect Link to This Post
Does the rear bumper fit on a 85 SE nochie?
Bridgetown

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2008 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Unsafe At Any Speed

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 315
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2008 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MP5Na3:

Gonna sell my 360 rear. Been modified to fit US license plates, rear back up lights, side vents, GT badge area filled in.

Looking for what I have in it plus shipping ($1500 wrapped up in it so far).

Picture available of the mods.

Pics?

------------------

My Build Thread

Ditkaphile

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2008 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DitkaphileSend a Private Message to DitkaphileDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroWannaBe:

ATM the scoops are not available, they are not from Fiero1Fan. the are from the AusFiero, and he is selling his business.
I want a set too, but we're both SOL.

Just thought to mention that I sent him an email not long ago, and he wrote back quickly and said that they are still available, but that he makes very few on a regular basis at the moment. I got the impression that if you put the $$$ in his hand it wouldn't be impossible to get a set, though it might take awhile.

And by the way, the Dietmar pieces are gorgeous
Bridgetown

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2008 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2008 03:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Answered
PFF
System Bot
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2008 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Well I have received some very bad information. I will not be able to get nor reproduce and of these pieces again in the future.

What I have heard is that they will soon be available states side. Sorry I won't be able to help anyone anymore with these..... .

That means this thread has now died.
Mister

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2008 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero1Fan:
Well I have received some very bad information. I will not be able to get nor reproduce and of these pieces again in the future.
What I have heard is that they will soon be available states side. Sorry I won't be able to help anyone anymore with these..... .
That means this thread has now died.

Hi F1F, Sorry to hear that, but on the other hand it means that our side of the pond will have easier access to these wonderful body parts.
Do you have details on it ?
Newbfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2008 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroDirect Link to This Post
Am sorry to hear Fiero1Fan .. But you did a fine job just tought to let you know that

Rob
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2008 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Sorry guys I don't have any specifics on it but I am sure you'll be hearing something soon.

Thanks for the support. Now I have to see if I can come up with something new.....
OHNIKO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2008 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKODirect Link to This Post

Sorry guys I don't have any specifics on it but I am sure you'll be hearing something soon.

Thanks for the support. Now I have to see if I can come up with something new.....

we knew you'll be back, & awiting some cool new stuff!

chrisgtp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2008 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chrisgtpSend a Private Message to chrisgtpDirect Link to This Post

some one knows something. i want that 360 rear end
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2008 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

I talked with the guy involved with bringing the parts to the U.S. today while at the Daytona show.

The pieces are indeed going to be available stateside. He did not seem too enthusiastic about reproducing the 355 nose, but the other stuff for sure.

No word yet on a timetable, but i expect things to be unvieled in a timely manner.

I will let him reveal himself when he is ready.
CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2008 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroDirect Link to This Post
Cool! I have a very strong feeling, but I may be waay off. (on the new.. creator)

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2008 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CoryFiero:

Cool! I have a very strong feeling, but I may be waay off. (on the new.. creator)

hehehe, nice play on words and considering their recent meeting i could see where u could draw that conclusion, but i can tell you that NO that is not the person who is planning to reproduce the Dietmer pieces.

It is a Florida based operation however.
CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2008 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroDirect Link to This Post
Lol, I thought you might catch my hint. Guess I was wrong. I just assumed because of the rendezvous, and because of Florida, and fiberglass.. and. and..

I can't wait to see that possible products.

PFF
System Bot
Mister

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2008 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post
I have no extensive knowledge of fiberglass work but I hope the new parts would hold up to the good Dietmar name
NYRED85GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2008 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NYRED85GTSend a Private Message to NYRED85GTDirect Link to This Post
any updates?
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2008 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
wrong thread

[This message has been edited by Fiero1Fan (edited 04-23-2008).]

savejonas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2008 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for savejonasSend a Private Message to savejonasDirect Link to This Post
I sure would like to get me one of those 355 noses... looks like I'm a little late.
t697

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for t697Send a Private Message to t697Direct Link to This Post
are the skirts still available?
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
I n longer have access to any of these pieces. Sorry.
88 Obsession

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88 ObsessionSend a Private Message to 88 ObsessionDirect Link to This Post
If anyone hears any info in the future please pm me. I'm trying to get a set of side scoops for my formula. Can't believe I missed the boat on them. I should have bought them last year..........You snooze you lose! <LOL>
87GT_97114

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT_97114Click Here to visit 87GT_97114's HomePageSend a Private Message to 87GT_97114Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88 Obsession:

If anyone hears any info in the future please pm me. I'm trying to get a set of side scoops for my formula. Can't believe I missed the boat on them. I should have bought them last year..........You snooze you lose! <LOL>

Yup, I was caught napping too! I really like the way the scoops integrate with the aero door moldings.

------------------

'85GT Indy clone 4.9 4T60E
'78 Toyota longbed, parts runner
'89 Bonneville daily driver
'87 30' Kit Classic TT, living in it.

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2008 04:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
I don't even have a set for myself....... I sold my set thinking I could always order more......
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 18 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock