Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Dietmar mod pieces now available. (Page 14)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 18 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18 
Previous Page | Next Page
Dietmar mod pieces now available. by Fiero1Fan
Started on: 03-03-2006 05:44 PM
Replies: 688
Last post by: Bozzie on 08-05-2011 09:39 AM
Unsafe At Any Speed

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 315
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2006 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedDirect Link to This Post
Anyone have any idea how much it would cost to have these side vents glassed over?
IP: Logged
Fiero1Fan

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2006 01:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Time to get this back up top.
The Fieromaster

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2006 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterDirect Link to This Post
Been a LONG time since i been on this thread and there is allot to read back... Are these peices still availible? Any collection pics of everything offered?? Thanks!

------------------
"Raced That, Wrecked Better" ~In Memory Of Jesse Cesek~ 1980-2000
US Armored Cavalry - Fox 2/81 - Death By 120 - 1 Shot 1 Kill

3800 SuperCharged Series II Swap, ZZP Intercooler, Fastback Swap

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2006 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Yes everything is still available. I am working on getting the f355 nose remade by someone else so the product will be better. Let me know exactly what you are interested in.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2006 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Time for a bump.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2006 03:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Bump
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2006 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
New Years Bump.
MP5Na3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2006 07:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MP5Na3Send a Private Message to MP5Na3Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero1Fan:

I am asked Dietmar to make me a few more so as soon as I have them (before Christmas) then I'll get yours sent out to you.

Hate to do this, but it is what it is. I am scheduled to get my car repainted on the 17th of January of 07. I know you were looking at getting the "right" nose sent out before Christmas, but, if you don't think you will have them available and out to me by the 16th of January, I would respectfully ask for a refund of the price of the 355 nose and its shipping. It will be atleast another 8 months before I can get it into him again, and don't want to drive a primer car that long.

As such, if you don't feel that you can have the corrected 355 nose shipped (and received by myself at that point), then I am going to have to ask you for a refund on the amount tendered for such.

My apologies, just looking at a time crunch on this.

Perhaps after this year, if you still have them available, then I would be interested again.

Sincerely

David Heinke
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2006 08:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Hi David,

PM sent.

Timo

[This message has been edited by Fiero1Fan (edited 12-31-2006).]

MP5Na3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2006 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MP5Na3Send a Private Message to MP5Na3Direct Link to This Post
Thanks Timo, I got your PM. When your ready to send the refund, just let me know. You have some great products and it has always been a pleasure doing business with you. When you do have the corrected 355 nose available, please let me know.

David

[This message has been edited by MP5Na3 (edited 12-31-2006).]

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2006 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Will do.
PFF
System Bot
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2006 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
I am interested in front and rear bumpers Sydney Australia email istworld_@hotmail.com
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2007 07:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Australian:

I am interested in front and rear bumpers Sydney Australia email istworld_@hotmail.com

I need an address to check on the shipping to you.
F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2007 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
bump
MP5Na3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2007 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MP5Na3Send a Private Message to MP5Na3Direct Link to This Post
Any idea on what kinda time frame you are looking at for the refund?

Thanks,

David
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2007 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MP5Na3:

Any idea on what kinda time frame you are looking at for the refund?

Thanks,

David

PM sent.
MP5Na3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2007 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MP5Na3Send a Private Message to MP5Na3Direct Link to This Post
Received the PM (and please, any replies from here out, just use this forum instead of PM's, I have always felt that in any business venture, you build customer belief and satisfaction through open dialoge, I have never used PM's for any type of business on any forum and just don't like to use them period unless there is truly some type of serious privacy issue (which there is not here). This way everyone gets to see exactly how each transaction transpires with nothing "hidden")

This is going to be the first time where I have a bit of a question about your business practice (up till now, despite the many months of delays, I have always had ZERO complaints about doing business with you).

Now that being said. When this deal for the front 355 nose did not work out and your second attempt to get a correct one re-made did not work out, at no point did I question this or begrudge you the time spent trying to provide a service that was unique here.

But now that I have requested the refund of the $1130 the shipped front was going to run, the PM was a bit confusing to me.
"Hi David,

I should have it for you by the end of the month. Sorry it takes so long but I have it in the system of getting the new noses and have to get it out.

Timo"

Not sure exactly what you mean by the last sentence of "having it in the system".

Again, I am not here to be a banker to "finance" your business/project at zero interest till it is "convienent" for you to repay that which is owed. I have extend this amount of money since May 4 with no complaints (along with a further $1130 for the rear which was received and for which I have absolutely no complainst whatsoever, good stuff). But I don't think it is incorrect of me to expect a bit more timely of a refund than a further month after having extend this amount for this amount of time.

I am not trying to be a jerk about this, nor am I denigrating any of what has transpired up to this point. But, to say that it is not convienent right now for you to give me my money back, so just wait yet another month and then we will see? I don't think that is a good business practice to build upon.

I am going to try to be real easy to work with on this, and I am looking forward to your reply so that we can find a bit of a better common ground on returning my money to me (and again, please no PM's please post the reply here).

David

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2007 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
I have the money tied up in the making of the new noses.
I will get the money back by the end of January or I will refund your money out of my personal account.

I informed everyone from the very beginning that the reason I needed the money up front was to pay for the pieces. I then give the money to the person making the pieces. I don't have it in my hands but will get it for you. I hope this is satisfactory if not then let me know and I'll send it out of my personal account.

Timo
MP5Na3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2007 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MP5Na3Send a Private Message to MP5Na3Direct Link to This Post

I have the money tied up in the making of the new noses.
I will get the money back by the end of January or I will refund your money out of my personal account.

I informed everyone from the very beginning that the reason I needed the money up front was to pay for the pieces. I then give the money to the person making the pieces. I don't have it in my hands but will get it for you. I hope this is satisfactory if not then let me know and I'll send it out of my personal account.

Timo

Completely understand. and that is why I have never had any problems with having the money tied up over the last 10 months.

When I decided on September 10 to get a refund, and you said that you could have the corrected noses available in four to six weeks, then again, I had no problem with you keeping the funds. I was at that time funding a project I was going to purchase. Completely understand that. Then when your stated deadline did not work out, I was given a time line of getting them before christmas. So again, I had no issue whatsoever about you keeping the funds. But when that deadline passed and I am now getting my car painted and will not be ordering the nose, I can not justify my continuing to finance a project I am no longer "involved" in.

As such, I would then respectfully ask to have a refund placed in my paypal account as soon as possible. If I had backed out in the middle of some time line without any reason, then I could see the delay in the refund and would feel you were fully justified in such (and perhaps even in not providing a full refund, for I was backing out of an agreement). But as the continually missed deadlines where not of my doing, I don't think I am un-justified in asking for the speedy return (even if that does come out of your own personal account) of the funds tendered.

Again, it has always been a pleasure dealing with you, and I thank you for your consideration in this matter.

Sincerely

David Heinke

[This message has been edited by MP5Na3 (edited 01-10-2007).]

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2007 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
David please send me your PayPal address again and I'll send you the money by tomorrow. OK?

Timo
MP5Na3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2007 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MP5Na3Send a Private Message to MP5Na3Direct Link to This Post
Thank you Timo. My paypal address is adheinke@navix.net. Again, thanks for everything.

David
PFF
System Bot
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2007 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
$1130 US sent. Should be there soon.

Sorry that I wasn't able to completely fill your order.

[This message has been edited by Fiero1Fan (edited 01-11-2007).]

MP5Na3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2007 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MP5Na3Send a Private Message to MP5Na3Direct Link to This Post
Got it and thank you once again. Again, you have been a vendor I would recommend without hesitation.

Good luck to you in your endeavors and I hope that the "corrected" nose is available in the future.

David
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2007 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
I too hope to have them PDQ!!!
I can't get anything from Dietmar at the moment because the guy who owns the ware house where Dietmar keeps his molds and equipment has locked everyone out and disappeared!!
He is working on getting the molds back or making new ones. Don't know how long that will take.

Timo

[This message has been edited by Fiero1Fan (edited 01-12-2007).]

crt454

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2007 03:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crt454Send a Private Message to crt454Direct Link to This Post
Are these the 355 noses the still use the original side markers? If so, what is the price? Shipping to 59701. Thanks.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2007 06:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Yes these are the ones that use the side markers. At the moment I don't have any here and am working on getting some more good ones.
I'll let you know when things are ready.
crt454

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2007 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crt454Send a Private Message to crt454Direct Link to This Post
OK great. I'm going to have to wait for my tax return anyway. Thanks.
crt454

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2007 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crt454Send a Private Message to crt454Direct Link to This Post
Any idea when the 355 noses will be ready?
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2007 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
The man making them hasn't set a date yet. I keep working on it though.
pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2007 03:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyDirect Link to This Post
HI all

A bumping we will go....... Thought I'd do some honoring since I'm stealing pics....hehe.....

------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

Today they are called garage's, yesterday, they were stable's! Eric Jacobsen....

crt454

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2007 01:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crt454Send a Private Message to crt454Direct Link to This Post
Patiently waiting and a bump.
PFF
System Bot
FieroFinatic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2007 05:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFinaticClick Here to visit FieroFinatic's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroFinaticDirect Link to This Post
i want some scoops!!!!!
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2007 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Yeah so doI. I sold the set I had here for the Lady thinking I can get a new set anytime........
ICouldaBeenAV8
From: Chatsworth, California; Clearwater, Florida, and Milwaukee, Wisc.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2007 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ICouldaBeenAV8Send a Private Message to ICouldaBeenAV8Direct Link to This Post

Already in the works. Dietmar has started a f360 Modena front fascia to fit the rear fascia. He expects it to be finished sometime this summer. I don't have any pix of it yet but might look a little like this.

(pic thanks to custom2m4)

How is this project going?
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2007 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Everything from Dietmar is on hold at the moment. He can't get to his molds and work space right now.
whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2007 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post

Everything from Dietmar is on hold at the moment. He can't get to his molds and work space right now.

Weather issues?

------------------
Whade' "The Duck Formerly Known As Wade" Duck
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy (8/26/06)

Relax! You've managed to suck all of the fun out of the room.

MaxQ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2007 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MaxQClick Here to visit MaxQ's HomePageSend a Private Message to MaxQDirect Link to This Post
Anyone get their Facia Installed Yet??
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2007 04:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
The man that owns the building where Dietmar stores his molds and equipment locked up the whole building and has disappeared.
crt454

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2007 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crt454Send a Private Message to crt454Direct Link to This Post
Didn't you have someone other than Dietmar making the 355 nose? Is there any update on the kinks being worked out on this piece?
fieroparts.com

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 185
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2007 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroparts.comClick Here to visit fieroparts.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroparts.comDirect Link to This Post

The man that owns the building where Dietmar stores his molds and equipment locked up the whole building and has disappeared.

That's sucks, time to get a new place. Ask your wife if you can make the parts in your basement.

Good luck getting that fixed.

Nice covers.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 18 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock