Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Dietmar mod pieces now available. (Page 12)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 18 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18 
Previous Page | Next Page
Dietmar mod pieces now available. by Fiero1Fan
Started on: 03-03-2006 05:44 PM
Replies: 688
Last post by: Bozzie on 08-05-2011 09:39 AM
MP5Na3

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2006 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MP5Na3Send a Private Message to MP5Na3Direct Link to This Post
Email with phone #'s sent also.

Thanks and glad I drifted by to check the progress of this this morning. Been a while since I have had time to do such.

David Heinke
IP: Logged
ryan.hess

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2006 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post
Has anybody who ordered in september received theirs? Been 7.5 weeks now.......
Fiero1Fan

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2006 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Hi Ryan,

I have already started the German Post looking for it. I will have another set of scoops here on Monday and I'll send them out to you. Then I'll wait and see what the Post says. Dowdian hasn't received his either.

edit: I am very sorry about the problems. This is the 3rd set in the last 2 months that haven't got though on time.

[This message has been edited by Fiero1Fan (edited 11-02-2006).]

ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2006 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post
It's alright, international mailing sucks, I've learned that through experience

When did Dowdian order his?

What is the package size/weight? If it was lost forever, I'd like to look into getting some kind of tracking for the next one. Fedex/DHL/UPS/EMS or what have you. But obviously if it costs $300 to ship by those methods..... ehh...

[This message has been edited by ryan.hess (edited 11-02-2006).]

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2006 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
I have 2 sets on the way to Dowdian and the second one was per receipt. Nothing yet. I even have USPS tracking numbers for them but no luck finding them. DHL says they were delivered but have no proof sooooooo............

Yours I am waiting on a reply from DHL. DHL is the international transporter for the German Post.
I'll see what it costs to ship the second box per UPS.
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2006 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post
DHL should have tracking numbers..... whether they can find them or not........
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2006 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Yes they should thats why I am expecting some kind of reply from them on where the things are.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2006 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Fiero1Fan

4364 posts
Member since Sep 2005
Customer Service over here is a dirty word. DHL offers no tracking numbers for anything that originates through the German Post office. Only after the package is over due to it's destination by 30 days will they condescend to start looking for it and they take 8 weeks to tell you the results. Then they claim it was delivered on time but offer no proof just so they don't have to pay the insurance.
MP5Na3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2006 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MP5Na3Send a Private Message to MP5Na3Direct Link to This Post
Just checking to see you got my email with my phone #'s for the delivery of the 360 rear.

Also, any idea on an approximate of when the 355 front will ship?

Thanks much for all your effort on this. You have truly been a A+ seller in every aspect of this.

David
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2006 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
E-Mail received and returned.

As for the good f355 noses I have 2 people right now working on making a better mold for them.

[This message has been edited by Fiero1Fan (edited 11-03-2006).]

Younggun88

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2006 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Younggun88Send a Private Message to Younggun88Direct Link to This Post
Does anyone have a pix of the rear bubmper on a notchback. Thanks
PFF
System Bot
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2006 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, I don't have a pic of the f360 rear fascia on a Notchback.

You could ask someone like tuner2m4 to do a photoshop of it for you so you could get an idea of what it would look like.

[This message has been edited by Fiero1Fan (edited 11-05-2006).]

ICouldaBeenAV8
From: Chatsworth, California; Clearwater, Florida, and Milwaukee, Wisc.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2006 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ICouldaBeenAV8Send a Private Message to ICouldaBeenAV8Direct Link to This Post
Got a call from the shipping company - they're here! Now just have to deal with customs.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2006 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
FANTASTIC!!! 1st one!
Customs was one thing I couldn't fix from this end.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2006 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Fiero1Fan

4364 posts
Member since Sep 2005
Unsafe At Any Speed. I still need your phone number so the transport company can arrange a delivery time.
MP5Na3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2006 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MP5Na3Send a Private Message to MP5Na3Direct Link to This Post
Yep, just got the call yesterday and cleared it through customs today (the 360 rear). Cost was $75 plus duties to have someone else clear it through customs for me, but it should be heading my way now from chicago so I would expect a week or two at most for getting the rear here.... YEAH. Now I just need to get done with harvest so I can fix my engine and get the car to the body shop to have that nifty rear put on. Will post pictures once it arrives though.

Thanks once again for making this possible. Shipping took less time than I expected it to. Can't wait now for the 355 front to head out also.

Been great doing business with you.

Sincerely

David Heinke
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2006 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Thanks David!! We have all worked really hard to get this done. It took a lot of time and patience, on your part, but it has worked out. The shipping per Transport company has worked really well. I'm going to find out if they will take the smaller boxes I have also. It seems to be even faster than using the Post Office system.
MaxQ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2006 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MaxQClick Here to visit MaxQ's HomePageSend a Private Message to MaxQDirect Link to This Post
Timo:

The piece arrived today. It looks very nice. Lights also. Thanks for all the efforts again!!

It was shiped via air-frieght from frankfurt though. Not sure about the boat thing.

Originally posted by Fiero1F;an:

The pieces are on the boat!! I know that for a fact!! I haven't received the documents yet with the individual shipping numbers. I should be getting them any day now so I can post the individual package shipping numbers for you.

Thanks again Timo.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2006 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
That's news to me. I thought they went out per boat!! Oh well, most importantly they got there in one piece. Does it say which company handled the Air-Freight?

BTW I have my website up and running.....check it out and let me know what you think.

www.fieros.eu
MaxQ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2006 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MaxQClick Here to visit MaxQ's HomePageSend a Private Message to MaxQDirect Link to This Post
Custom Air. They arrived on 10/26. I think it took longer to get from LAX to Orange county ,than from Frankfurt to the U.S.

again, I'm really very pleased with the facia. It will look really quite nice when its completed.

BTW: The web site looks very nice. and in English too!

[This message has been edited by MaxQ (edited 11-07-2006).]

MP5Na3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2006 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MP5Na3Send a Private Message to MP5Na3Direct Link to This Post
Yeah, mine had an airfreight # attached also, which probably explains the quick shipping time. Still haven't found any front turn signals that would work with the 355 front. Before you ship my 355 front, if I haven't found them by then, I will order a set of the 355 turn signals (ford scorpio?) along with them.

The websight you listed didn't work for me, will try again later with some of my firewalls off and see if that helps.
Tried it again and it worked this time. Looks good
David

[This message has been edited by MP5Na3 (edited 11-07-2006).]

PFF
System Bot
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2006 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MP5Na3:

Before you ship my 355 front, if I haven't found them by then, I will order a set of the 355 turn signals (ford scorpio?) along with them.

Looks good
David

Yep a 95 Ford Scorpio. Should be able to get them straight from Ford. Just let me know what you want to do.

Thanks,

Timo
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2006 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Fiero1Fan

4364 posts
Member since Sep 2005
I would be very interested to know what everyone pays for customs. Please let me know.
MaxQ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2006 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MaxQClick Here to visit MaxQ's HomePageSend a Private Message to MaxQDirect Link to This Post
$29.00

Originally posted by Fiero1Fan:

I would be very interested to know what everyone pays for customs. Please let me know.

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2006 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
That was cheap. One guy pays $75 the next $29. I don't understand..............
The same package coming my way would cost me at least $200. The Germans take custom fees on both the value of the item PLUS the shipping costs at 19%!!!
MaxQ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2006 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MaxQClick Here to visit MaxQ's HomePageSend a Private Message to MaxQDirect Link to This Post
here it was 2.5% of value of merchandise plus $9 customs handling fee. Not so bad I guess.
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2006 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post
Timo, do you have a size/weight for the package?
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2006 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
ICouldaBeenAV8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2006 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ICouldaBeenAV8Send a Private Message to ICouldaBeenAV8Direct Link to This Post
Tick-tock, tick-tock, the wheels of customs grind so slowly.
ICouldaBeenAV8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2006 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ICouldaBeenAV8Send a Private Message to ICouldaBeenAV8Direct Link to This Post
Z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z........
MP5Na3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2006 06:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MP5Na3Send a Private Message to MP5Na3Direct Link to This Post
Paid $29 customs fee. $75 for a person to sign out of customs for me since I could not be in Chicago to do such. If your customs office is closer than mine was, you would not have to do the $75 fee. Since that was cheaper than me going to Chicago...... I payed it and happily to get it on its way

I will check with my larger Ford dealer next week on the Scorpio lights. Local place never heard of a Scorpio and wouldn't take the time to look it up (yea for living around small towns).

Now I just have to explain to the S-O about why I spent over a grand for a bumper (part of the customs run a round required some faxes which had to go through my girlfriends work (no fax at my house)). She is so not gonna be happy that I have another one coming in the future also ( "so where is the Rolex YachtMaster you promised me", "since you have money to waste on a $1000 bumper for your POS car which is worth maybe a couple of grand (she has no appreciation for this obsession of mine, she drives an SLK320 which gets half the looks my little POS Fiero does (which truly ticks her off, which I have to laugh at), but neither here nor there), you can atleast buy me the watch you have been promising me for the last year"). (sigh), what we do for women........

Oh well, happy stuff, the 360 rear is in route.

David
(really needing a less expensive, but still equally hot, girlfriend)
PFF
System Bot
whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2006 08:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post

(she has no appreciation for this obsession of mine, she drives an SLK320 which gets half the looks my little POS Fiero does (which truly ticks her off, which I have to laugh at)

YOU have an obsession? Tell me, how many shoes does she have?

------------------
Whade' "The Duck Formerly Known As Wade" Duck
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy (8/26/06)

MP5Na3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2006 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MP5Na3Send a Private Message to MP5Na3Direct Link to This Post
Oh it ain't the shoes with her, it is the clothes. She has a three bedroom house. Get this. Two of the bedrooms she has converted into closets for her clothes. "but it is for work and you want me to look good for you don't you"...... yeah, the work thing I can kinda semi buy. kinda. as for the looking good for me..... a nice sheen of shower water is all I ever want to see her clothed in.

ICouldaBeenAV8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2006 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ICouldaBeenAV8Send a Private Message to ICouldaBeenAV8Direct Link to This Post

... "so where is the Rolex YachtMaster you promised me", "since you have money to waste on a $1000 bumper for your POS car which is worth maybe a couple of grand ...

David
(really needing a less expensive, but still equally hot, girlfriend)

My wife hasn't realized yet I have spent over $2500 on fiberglass "crap" for that "s****y" car . She'll focus on it when the freight truck delivers some big boxes. It won't be pretty, me trying to enjoy opening the boxes of my new stuff while she rips me about my total waste of resources. Meanwhile, she embarked on a remodel of our house costing enough for me to buy a Ferrari, an airplane, a boat and still have enough money left over for a Fiero or two. There is no justice.

Oh it ain't the shoes with her, it is the clothes. She has a three bedroom house. Get this. Two of the bedrooms she has converted into closets for her clothes. "but it is for work and you want me to look good for you don't you"...... yeah, the work thing I can kinda semi buy. kinda. as for the looking good for me..... a nice sheen of shower water is all I ever want to see her clothed in.

During the remodel (still going on), my wife expanded her closet, already the size of a small bedroom, substantially. My closet, a typical small closet with sliding doors (8' X 24"), had two feet added to it. She said there just wasn't enough room to give me any more.
whadeduck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2006 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post
And yet both of them probably will still stand in front of the open closet and announce that they have nothing to wear. lol

------------------
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy (8/26/06)

ICouldaBeenAV8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2006 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ICouldaBeenAV8Send a Private Message to ICouldaBeenAV8Direct Link to This Post
It's even worse than that. Over the years, I have definitively established that she only regularly wears about 15% of her total clothing. I don't even recognize the other stuff! And she always buys something new for a special event. Can't be seen in last years rags.

Are we off-topic yet?
whadeduck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2006 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post
I believe we are. Let's let Timo have his thread back.

------------------
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy (8/26/06)

MP5Na3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2006 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MP5Na3Send a Private Message to MP5Na3Direct Link to This Post
And indeed, back on topic we go. Just got my 360 rear today. Arrived unharmed. Now for an honest opinion (and I haven't tried to fit it yet so I will hold opinion on that till I get the chance).

Quality of work done. Solid 9 out of 10. Gonna need some finishing here and there, but over all, pretty darn good.

Design. 8.5 out of 10. The rear i ordered had vents placed in the side and the vents were not real symetrical. But, it is going to take me probably all of 1/2 hour to fix that (and I am not real handy with body work).

Would I purchase it again if I could do it over?

100% yes.

Thanks Timo for making this an option to us in the United States.

I will post pictures on Sunday when I get a chance.

Timo was great dealing with in every aspect and I would completely recommend him to anyone contemplating a purchase of one of his items.

Can't wait now for the 355 front.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2006 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Fantastic!! I sure hope everyone else gets theirs soon also.
ICouldaBeenAV8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2006 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ICouldaBeenAV8Send a Private Message to ICouldaBeenAV8Direct Link to This Post
Nightmare on Elm Street Part II: My customs broker just let me know that customs has decided to open my package to make sure i'm not importing AMD's into the country. He says there is no telling when they will release it. WAH!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 18 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock