Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Dietmar mod pieces now available. (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 18 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18 
Previous Page | Next Page
Dietmar mod pieces now available. by Fiero1Fan
Started on: 03-03-2006 05:44 PM
Replies: 688
Last post by: Bozzie on 08-05-2011 09:39 AM
aerosmithr0cker

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2006 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aerosmithr0ckerSend a Private Message to aerosmithr0ckerDirect Link to This Post
i believe jack cooke's car has those side skirtson his car, someone i believe CS brought them over with him for Jack. Should be able to search and find pictures of them mounted on Jack's car.
IP: Logged
ICouldaBeenAV8
From: Chatsworth, California; Clearwater, Florida, and Milwaukee, Wisc.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2006 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ICouldaBeenAV8Send a Private Message to ICouldaBeenAV8Direct Link to This Post
I want one set of every thing but the taillight panel.

How would they be distributed in this country. Who would receive the container and clear customs?

naumanos1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2006 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for naumanos1Send a Private Message to naumanos1Direct Link to This Post
How much is the tail light panel?
Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2006 02:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTDirect Link to This Post
I was just looking at the pics of the rear bumper. It looks sweet, the price could be a little lower, but I guess the shipping is kind of outrageous right now. Anyways, how does the license plate work on the bumper itself, as we dont have European tags. Does he set it up differently? Just thought about it after looking at the pics and how it was initially set up.

------------------

1 of 2: Factory Maroon/Gray 87 GT 5 spd: 2.8L (Best 1/4 mile: 15.57@87mph, 2.0 60ft)
2 of 2: Ferrari Red 88 Formula/4T65EHD: 97 GTP Motor (Best 1/4 mile: 13.704@98mph, 1.938 60ft)

My CarDomain Site
My Friend Garrod's CarDomain Site

Fiero1Fan

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2006 04:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by naumanos1:

How much is the tail light panel?

The panel is $325 + $50 shipping.

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2006 04:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Fiero1Fan

4364 posts
Member since Sep 2005

Originally posted by Rare87GT:

I was just looking at the pics of the rear bumper how does the license plate work on the bumper itself, as we dont have European tags. Does he set it up differently?

The pix I have posted show the American style of bumper. The European style is more than twice as wide.

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2006 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Fiero1Fan

4364 posts
Member since Sep 2005
ace35 your confirmation came through just fine and the payment also.

For everyone who wants pieces please send the confirmation email to me to confirm that my list of what people want what is correct.

Thanks

Timo

Unsafe At Any Speed

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 315
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2006 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedDirect Link to This Post
What side vents, if any, will the rear fascia have? Will it have the diffuser or not? Either way, I want that rear end and possibly the side skirts. I've wanted that rear end even before I first saw it.

------------------

1986 Fiero SE Fastback

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2006 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Standard form of the 360 rear fascia has no side air vents.
Here is a pic that Dietmart sent me on what he did for a customer.

Here he put side air vents and a diffuser on /in the 360 rear fascia.
For that customer he had also added trans am air vents to the front fenders. Looked pretty cool.
Diffuser and vents are only per special order available.

[This message has been edited by Fiero1Fan (edited 03-05-2006).]

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2006 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Fiero1Fan

4364 posts
Member since Sep 2005

Originally posted by Unsafe At Any Speed:

I want that rear end and possibly the side skirts. I've wanted that rear end even before I first saw it.

Please send me an e-mail at timo.penrod@pennet-it.com to confirm what you want. I'll order what ever you want from the e-mail.

1986 Fiero GT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2006 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTDirect Link to This Post
Holy Schnike! I've been waiting for this for months... I need one of those 360 rear fascias. That's it for now... I might get a set of the skirts in a few weeks, depending on funds.
PFF
System Bot
Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2006 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTDirect Link to This Post
We just need to figure out a way to get these pieces over here cheaper. That rear bumper is really sweet, I like it a lot, but man the shipping is just going to kill it. What can we do!!! We have to figure out a way.
fierogt3800

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2006 03:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt3800Click Here to visit fierogt3800's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierogt3800Direct Link to This Post
I would like to know if the front bumper shown on the red fiero is availible.
also i think you price for the rear bumper would be must more fair if it included the modifications done to the fashia fitted on the red fiero.

Bump for shipping prices

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2006 06:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
I am working on the shipping issue. If I can get enough people really interested in the noses and rear bumper I'll be sending them in a container that will really bring down the shipping costs. I have more skirts and scoops already on order so if anyone wants one then send me the email so you can get in on this order which will be about 4 weeks until it's delivered.
If you want something then send me an e-mail ( timo.penrod@pennet-it.com ) to confirm your order.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2006 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Fiero1Fan

4364 posts
Member since Sep 2005
For ace35, thismanyfieros and FieroGTguy. I just talked to the company that supplies the boxes for shipping and he picked the boxes up this morning and I'll have everything in the mail tomorrow. I'll send you the shipping numbers per pm.
The_Ikon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2006 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The_IkonClick Here to visit The_Ikon's HomePageSend a Private Message to The_IkonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Unsafe At Any Speed:

What side vents, if any, will the rear fascia have? Will it have the diffuser or not? Either way, I want that rear end and possibly the side skirts. I've wanted that rear end even before I first saw it.

Unsafe your car is sweet as hell! Like your car domain pics.. Where did you get your 355 nose from?

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2006 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Ikon, you have a pm.
1986 Fiero GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2006 07:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTDirect Link to This Post
Why is this on page two? Come on people, order some Fascias so it's uber cheap to get them here!
Unsafe At Any Speed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2006 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The_Ikon:

Unsafe your car is sweet as hell! Like your car domain pics.. Where did you get your 355 nose from?

Thanks. The nose I got from Twin Lakes Fiero. I think it looks pretty good, but I'm sure you'll find that the general consensus is that this German one is better.

JaxDomino

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2006 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JaxDominoSend a Private Message to JaxDominoDirect Link to This Post
What is the price of the front facia? I want one, just need the price. I also want the side scoops.

------------------

'87 Fiero GT Fastback Auto.
http://www.myspace.com/jaxdomino

[This message has been edited by JaxDomino (edited 03-07-2006).]

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2006 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JaxDomino:

What is the price of the front facia? I want one, just need the price. I also want the side scoops.

The price for the f355 nose is $600 + shipping. We are working on getting the shipping price down to an acceptable level by shipping them in a sea container to the US. If I can get 24 large items (nose or rear fascia) ordered then I can fill a container and ship it. Shipping per the large items will then be about $350.
Trying to ship them seperately costs over $1000.

I have a set of scoops sitting here and ready for shipping if you want them. The nose will need to be ordered and shipped with others together. The scoops are $360 + $50 shipping. Payment per PayPal to timo.penrod@pennet-it.com.

[This message has been edited by Fiero1Fan (edited 03-07-2006).]

PFF
System Bot
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2006 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
I have received the delivery time from Dietmar for the new skirts and scoops order. I have 5 skirts and 2 scoops coming and they will be delivered to me in 2 weeks.

So far Fieroscotty and BurnaJ have reserved skirts. Anyone else want skirts and/or scoops from what is comming? If so please confirm your order per e-mail on timo.penrod@pennet-it.com.

cool85gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2006 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cool85gtSend a Private Message to cool85gtDirect Link to This Post
How will payments work? Once they get to the states how will they be shipped?

what will the total shipping costs be to get it to my door?

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2006 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cool85gt:

How will payments work? Once they get to the states how will they be shipped?

what will the total shipping costs be to get it to my door?

Payment is done per PayPal. Payment in full before shipping. I have a person (Tim from Fieroparts.com) who will receive the packages and then ship them to the receiver. All shipping costs will be precalculated with no hidden costs.
Costs for the small items (scoops, skirts and tail-light panel) are $50 per package. As they can all be shipped per mail.
The total for one of the fascias is being worked on right now to find the lowest price possible. I'll inform everyone once we get the price quotes on what the shipping will be and then we'll go from there. I want to have the final quotes in by this week so we can get this rolling.

[This message has been edited by Fiero1Fan (edited 03-07-2006).]

cool85gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2006 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cool85gtSend a Private Message to cool85gtDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero1Fan:

Payment is done per PayPal. Payment in full before shipping. I have a person (Tim from Fieroparts.com) who will receive the packages and then ship them to the receiver. All shipping costs will be precalculated with no hidden costs.
Costs for the small items (scoops, skirts and tail-light panel) are $50 per package. As they can all be shipped per mail.
The total for one of the fascias is being worked on right now to find the lowest price possible. I'll inform everyone once we get the price quotes on what the shipping will be and then we'll go from there. I want to have the final quotes in by this week so we can get this rolling.

Sounds good to me, let me do some more thinking as to what want. Good pick for the U.S. point man he really knows his stuff.

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2006 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Closest one to me too!!
Unsafe At Any Speed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2006 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedDirect Link to This Post
bump
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2006 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Still waiting for the price quotes. If I don't have them by tomorrow morning I will give them another call.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2006 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Fiero1Fan

4364 posts
Member since Sep 2005
I have 5 skirts and 2 scoops coming and they will be delivered to me in 1 week. I have 1 set of scoops sitting here that I can ship out now.

So far Fieroscotty, BurnaJ and Sprdv42 have reserved skirts. Anyone else want skirts and/or scoops from what is comming? If so please confirm your order per e-mail on timo.penrod@pennet-it.com.

[This message has been edited by Fiero1Fan (edited 03-09-2006).]

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2006 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
I talked with the shipping company today and they are working on an option for us so that we don't have to wait until we have 24 pieces ordered in order to ship the large pieces to the states for a reasonable price in a small container. What they are working on is putting our boxes in large containers that are not totally filled. That way we pay alot less that getting our own container. Monday I should have the quote from them and we can see if it is something wee can live with.
Keep your fingers crossed!!!
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2006 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Fiero1Fan

4364 posts
Member since Sep 2005
Come on guys I need to get rid of 1 set of skirts and 2 sets of scoops!!

[This message has been edited by Fiero1Fan (edited 03-10-2006).]

PFF
System Bot
ICouldaBeenAV8
From: Chatsworth, California; Clearwater, Florida, and Milwaukee, Wisc.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2006 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ICouldaBeenAV8Send a Private Message to ICouldaBeenAV8Direct Link to This Post
I want the skirts and scoops but, isn't it more practical to wait until the rear fascia is ready so they can be shipped together?
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2006 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
For shipping yes and I'll hold them for you. I just need to pay Dietmar for the skirts and scoops next weekend when he delivers them to me.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2006 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Fiero1Fan

4364 posts
Member since Sep 2005
Here is the list of people who have reserved skirts:

Fixit, Sprdv42, 1986FieroGT, Fieroscotty and Burna J

edit: I ask everyone to please make the payment per PayPal to timo.penrod@pennet-it.com by Monday the 13th. So that I can get the money to Dietmars bank by the end of the week. Thanks.

[This message has been edited by Fiero1Fan (edited 03-10-2006).]

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2006 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
I have 3 sets of scoops to get rid of. 1 set I ahve setting here and can ship immediately. 2 more will be here next week. Who wants them?
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2006 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Fiero1Fan

4364 posts
Member since Sep 2005
bump
1986 Fiero GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2006 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTDirect Link to This Post
This needs to be on page 1.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2006 03:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Scoops for Sale! Scoops for sale! Come one, come all, Scoops for Sale!!
Goodall

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2006 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GoodallSend a Private Message to GoodallDirect Link to This Post
is shipping still $50 for europe? im in the uk at the moment and might get some scoops and skirts from you at some point.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2006 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
I haven't sent any to any where here in Europe yet. I don't believe the cost would be that high. I'll find out and let you know. Send me a pm with your address and I'll check with the post office.

[This message has been edited by Fiero1Fan (edited 03-13-2006).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 18 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock