Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Dietmar mod pieces now available. (Page 6)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 18 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18 
Previous Page | Next Page
Dietmar mod pieces now available. by Fiero1Fan
Started on: 03-03-2006 05:44 PM
Replies: 688
Last post by: Bozzie on 08-05-2011 09:39 AM
Fiero1Fan

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2006 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
I now have 9 pieces paid for.
IP: Logged
fiero-grandsport

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2006 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero-grandsportSend a Private Message to fiero-grandsportDirect Link to This Post
I wish I had the money for these. Will you have any extras in the U.S. after this order?

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2006 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
I am not planning on having any extras but it might work out that way. No guarantees.
ICouldaBeenAV8
From: Chatsworth, California; Clearwater, Florida, and Milwaukee, Wisc.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2006 03:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ICouldaBeenAV8Send a Private Message to ICouldaBeenAV8Direct Link to This Post
Guys, pay up - Iwant to play with my toys.
MP5Na3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2006 04:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MP5Na3Send a Private Message to MP5Na3Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by ICouldaBeenAV8:

Just gonna say "yeah, what he said"

MP5Na3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2006 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MP5Na3Send a Private Message to MP5Na3Direct Link to This Post
just a bump to keep it current
whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2006 07:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ICouldaBeenAV8:

Already starting to play with my toys. Everything's still preliminary. Hell, that's not even the car everything's going on. It's all just test fitted. But it gave me a kick in the butt to keep working on it. The lower moldings on the doors are Aus' from a set of scoops I sold. The rest is Dietmar's stuff. Just wanted to give everyone's who's getting them a view of what things will look like. Easy to install too. Required some modification of the standard GT ground effects/side skirt, but if I can do it, anyone can.

------------------
Whade' "The Duck Formerly Known As Wade" Duck
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario

[This message has been edited by whadeduck (edited 05-20-2006).]

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2006 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the pix!!! Always glad to hear that people like the things they get.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2006 07:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Back to the Top.
ICouldaBeenAV8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2006 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ICouldaBeenAV8Send a Private Message to ICouldaBeenAV8Direct Link to This Post
Lonely, I'm so lonely...... without my Dietmar parts.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2006 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
For the people who have already paid the parts will be delivered next week.
For the other people you need to pay before I order them. Please make good on the orders you have made. Others are waiting for you.

[This message has been edited by Fiero1Fan (edited 05-24-2006).]

PFF
System Bot
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2006 03:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Here is the updated listing:

Sprdv42: f355 Nose
Slakr42: f355 Nose PAID
JaxDomino: f355 Nose PAID
1st Fiero: f355 Nose
1986 Fiero GT: f360 Rear
The_Ikon: f355 & f360
ICouldABeenAV8: f355, f360, scoops and skirts PAID
Unsafe at Any Speed: f360 +diffusor PAID
MaxQ: $355 + lights PAID
Klemmy: f355, f360, skirts & scoops
MP5Na3: F355, f360 w/vents PAID
rkisling: f355 Nose PAID

I also have new people who are interested in some pieces and I'll add them to the list when it is confirmed.

[This message has been edited by Fiero1Fan (edited 06-04-2006).]

MP5Na3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2006 05:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MP5Na3Send a Private Message to MP5Na3Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero1Fan:

For the people who have already paid the parts will be delivered next week.
For the other people you need to pay before I order them. Please make good on the orders you have made. Others are waiting for you.

Um, ok, not trying to rush this by any means. goodness knows I appreciate the work and sacrifice you are making to make this available to those of us stateside. but am i to understand that we might actually get to see our parts here in the U.S. during the next week...... I didn't expect anything till everyone had ponied up the bucks. Just curious.........
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2006 06:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Sorry no. What I meant is that the pieces that have been paid for (like yours) will be delivered to ME from Dietmar next week. Sorry about the misunderstanding.
MP5Na3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2006 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MP5Na3Send a Private Message to MP5Na3Direct Link to This Post
Ok, that is what I thought, just making sure though.

Thanks again,

David
whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2006 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post
As soon as I get more work done on my stuff, I'll post more pics. At least enough where it looks like I've actually done something. I need a fan in my shop! It's starting to really get hot around here.

------------------
Whade' "The Duck Formerly Known As Wade" Duck
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario

MP5Na3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2006 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MP5Na3Send a Private Message to MP5Na3Direct Link to This Post
Yet another bump to remind everyone.
MP5Na3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2006 07:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MP5Na3Send a Private Message to MP5Na3Direct Link to This Post
rumpadump "Bump"
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2006 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Another person just ordered and paid. Thanks rkisling!
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2006 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Fiero1Fan

4364 posts
Member since Sep 2005
Would everyone who has not yet paid please contact me. Thanks.
ICouldaBeenAV8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2006 01:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ICouldaBeenAV8Send a Private Message to ICouldaBeenAV8Direct Link to This Post

Would everyone who has not yet paid please contact me. Thanks.

Woodshed time!

PFF
System Bot
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2006 04:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Nawww.....just trying to find out the status of things.
Amethyst

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2006 02:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmethystClick Here to visit Amethyst's HomePageSend a Private Message to AmethystDirect Link to This Post
Perhaps you can answer a few questions for me... Can I order a set of the fiero skirts (the long slim pieces that go underneath the doors with the cut outs) or was this a specific set of orders and I'd have to wait for the next set? If I can order a set, the price was $300 + $50 shipping for a total of $350? How long of a wait before I received them? Anyway, any info would be appreciated... I'm going to assume payment via Pay Pal would be acceptable? Sorry for so many questions but I haven't read thru the entire thread. Oh, should I have posted in the other thread?

------------------

[This message has been edited by Amethyst (edited 06-03-2006).]

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2006 03:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
It's OK. Yes you can get a set of the skirts for $350 shipped. PayPal is correct: timo.penrod@pennet-it.com. I have a set available here. Shipping can take as long as 4 weeks.

Thanks for asking Amethyst.
Amethyst

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2006 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmethystClick Here to visit Amethyst's HomePageSend a Private Message to AmethystDirect Link to This Post

It's OK. Yes you can get a set of the skirts for $350 shipped. PayPal is correct: timo.penrod@pennet-it.com. I have a set available here. Shipping can take as long as 4 weeks.

Thanks for asking Amethyst.

Well ship them babies!! lol.. you should receive notice of payment via Pay Pal account maxthechainsaw@insightbb.com soon with shipping information... hopefully it won't be 4 weeks shipping time... laugh.. but it's ok if it is... Max can't use the garage to paint yet anyway, have 4 week old baby kittens in there... got to wait till they are weaned and we find them homes first... and get momma spayed. Gee... that'd be half the cost of scoops... sigh... oh well... those will have to wait.

I'm going to assume that insurance is included in the shipping cost... leastways I hope so... I'd hate to have them lost or damaged in shipment!! Guess I should of asked that too...

------------------

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2006 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Amethyst, PM sent.
F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2006 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
I hate being poor...
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2006 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Being poor is not fun but being poor and driving a beautiful Fiero is situation normal!!
JaxDomino

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2006 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JaxDominoSend a Private Message to JaxDominoDirect Link to This Post
I say you repost the listing and get rid of the deadbeats. It has been too long now and those of us who paid are waiting. These guys could have paid piece by piece since all of the parts are not ready to ship anyway, but now its the bottom of the 9th and the bases are loaded baby!

------------------

'87 Fiero GT Fastback Auto.
http://www.myspace.com/jaxdomino

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2006 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
I needed to have 24 pieces sold to fill the container. The people who won't pay are screwing everyone else, mostly me because I insure that the people who have paid will get their pieces even if I have to pay the extra shipping costs myself. I am an honest person and will not leave the guys hanging. Right now this is looking like it will cost me about $5000 for the extra shipping. If that is the case I will NEVER offer the fascia pieces to anyone in the Americas again, only here in Europe.
Final deadline for payment is 30 June 2006.
So I say thanks to all those who said they wanted a piece and then backed out!!

THANKS!!

[This message has been edited by Fiero1Fan (edited 06-04-2006).]

Intel

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2006 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IntelSend a Private Message to IntelDirect Link to This Post
Thought I should share a few pics of my install, rear bumper still in silver because I haven't received my Supertrapps yet so maybe next weekend. Car will be resprayed in a different colour next year when all modifications are completed. Lowering balljoints will be added in front and coilovers in the rear.
"Warber" hood scoop and new front lip is still in the garage waiting for primer.

Dietmar side scoops sanded and primed with 2 component primer. Odd but pretty cool color, I wonder what it would look like with just clearcoat on top.

Fender vents and side scoop in place.
PFF
System Bot
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2006 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Looks real sweat Intel.
Intel

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2006 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IntelSend a Private Message to IntelDirect Link to This Post
It's a shame people are backing out in the last moment. I hate to see such good products beeing unavailable to some fiero owners.
It's always the good guys that gets screwed. I hope you get everything solved and don't have to pay shipping from your own pocket.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2006 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
We now have 7 people who have paid for a total of 9 units to be shipped. 5 people yet to pay for a possible additional 7 units. 5 people have backed out completely.
We now have a total of 16 units to be shipped unless more drop out or others join in.
MP5Na3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2006 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MP5Na3Send a Private Message to MP5Na3Direct Link to This Post
I sincerely hope that the ones who you have listed as still being a person who is going to pay, truly do. I completely understand you not wanting to offer them again here in the US. Having spent the majority of my adult life doing retail sales (both face to face along with internet), if you can even get 50 % of the people to actually follow through on what they say they are going to do, consider yourself lucky. Lotsa people talk big, but few there are who actually hold to their word.

That again, was one of the main reasons I jumped on this and paid for mine right away. I figured this was a once in a lifetime oppertunity, and it looks like that is going to end up being the way it is.

I really feel bad that so many people turned into crawfish and backed out of everything. No joke, most people are just worthless for honoring their word. Everybody wants to act bigger than they are, but when it comes down to the wire, most can't be counted on. I am really bitter on this topic, as I said, I have done retail for darn near twenty years. Nothing lowers your opinion of people more than having to deal with them on a daily basis. True there are many people out there who do indeed do what they say. To them, god bless ya. There are still some people with honor and who speak the truth. Just wish more people were like you.

Sorry for the ranting. Just a pet peeve of mine.

David
MP5Na3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2006 07:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MP5Na3Send a Private Message to MP5Na3Direct Link to This Post
bump
MP5Na3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2006 07:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MP5Na3Send a Private Message to MP5Na3Direct Link to This Post
yet another bump
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2006 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for helping to keep this active.
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2006 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
Wow, sorry to hear about the ones who are backing out. I hope that you can fill the order.

Nolan
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2006 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Yeah so do I!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 18 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock