Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  ALL OF MY FIERO STUFF IS FOR SALE! (Page 8)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
Previous Page | Next Page
ALL OF MY FIERO STUFF IS FOR SALE! by Toddster
Started on: 10-27-2007 05:40 PM
Replies: 333
Last post by: Toddster on 11-05-2010 10:54 AM
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2009 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LZeitgeist:

Do you have an engine mount BRACKET for an '88 V6?

I have the rubber engine mount, but need the metal bracket that attaches the rubber mount to the engine.

I might. Let me have a look and get back to you
IP: Logged
LZeitgeist

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2009 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:

I might. Let me have a look and get back to you

Cool beans. Thanks for checking...

------------------
Patrick W. Heinske -- LZeitgeist@aol.com
1988 Red Fiero Formula Convertible
*Desktop Photo Here*

New Revised Pic Link - click here for pics

click here for my MySpace page

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2009 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Cool beans. Thanks for checking...

Got it, pm sent
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2009 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Toddster

20871 posts
Member since May 2001
$30 - V6 hot coated snorkle

$40 - 1987-1988 Coupe or Formula Bra, new in the box

$30 - (6) V-6 Fuel Injectors (used but working)

$5 - Fiero lock nuts with key

[This message has been edited by Toddster (edited 06-27-2009).]

trod84se4spd

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2009 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for trod84se4spdSend a Private Message to trod84se4spdDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by trod84se4spd:

am still looking for a factory stock FRONT spoiler for a stock 84 SE. minor scrapes, scratches OK

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2009 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by trod84se4spd:
1984 air dam

Sorry, sold my last 84 fascia
LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2009 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistDirect Link to This Post

Got it, pm sent

Payment for the V6 engine mount bracket sent via PayPal - have you received it yet?

Not rushing, just checking...

------------------
*Desktop Photo Here*

[This message has been edited by LZeitgeist (edited 07-02-2009).]

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2009 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
Got it!

It will ship Monday. Sorry but I am moving house so I can't get to it sooner.

Payment for the V6 engine mount bracket sent via PayPal - have you received it yet?

Not rushing, just checking...

LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2009 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistDirect Link to This Post

Got it!

It will ship Monday. Sorry but I am moving house so I can't get to it sooner.

No problem whatsoever - thanks for fitting it into everything else you've got happening!
kwagner

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2009 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerDirect Link to This Post
Do you have any manual window mechanisms?
Fogbound

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2009 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FogboundSend a Private Message to FogboundDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a wiring harness for a v6 5spd with A/C?
PFF
System Bot
Felix The Cat

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2009 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Felix The CatSend a Private Message to Felix The CatDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
fiero67

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 107
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2009 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero67Send a Private Message to fiero67Direct Link to This Post
1988 Press Release kit

$5 - Fiero lock nuts with key

happen to have these two items for sale?

John
Foxy Fiero13

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2009 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Direct Link to This Post
gt driver tail light or driver side lens?
aaronkoch

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2009 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aaronkochSend a Private Message to aaronkochDirect Link to This Post
Do you happen to have getrag brackets?
LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2009 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistDirect Link to This Post
Hi - got the V6 engine mount bracket - sent you a couple of PM's about it. Have you gotten them yet?

Need a reply soon.

Thanks!
-Patrick

------------------
*Desktop Photo Here*

LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2009 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistDirect Link to This Post
Toddster -

The '88 V6 engine mount bracket you sold to me is very visibly cracked nearly all the way through. It is unusable and unsafe, and I'm very surprised you sent it out as an acceptable part.

I've tried contacting you in multiple ways, and have had no response from you whatsoever, so I feel that stating this out in the open is the only way left for me to follow.

I would like to receive a refund of $36.80, the total price of the part plus shipping, since this part should have never been shipped in the first place.

Please contact me as soon as possible regarding a positive resolution to this matter.
------------------
*Desktop Photo Here*

[This message has been edited by LZeitgeist (edited 08-04-2009).]

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2009 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Toddster -

The '88 V6 engine mount bracket you sold to me is very visibly cracked nearly all the way through. It is unusable and unsafe, and I'm very surprised you sent it out as an acceptable part.

I've tried contacting you in multiple ways, and have had no response from you whatsoever, so I feel that stating this out in the open is the only way left for me to follow.

I would like to receive a refund of $36.80, the total price of the part plus shipping, since this part should have never been shipped in the first place.

Please contact me as soon as possible regarding a positive resolution to this matter.

Hi Patrick,

I am confused, no, I have received no email from you, secondly, there is no crack in the bracket that I shipped. I would never send a damaged bracket. But feel free to send if back for a refund. email is todd@toddamelio.com check to make sure you have the right address
evowake

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2009 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for evowakeSend a Private Message to evowakeDirect Link to This Post
Hey there, do you have anything I've listed as WTB in this thread? also, how much for the 1988 press release items?

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/048198.html

Thanks!
What about Bob

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2009 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for What about BobSend a Private Message to What about BobDirect Link to This Post
Toddster,
pm sent
What about Bob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2009 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for What about BobSend a Private Message to What about BobDirect Link to This Post

What about Bob

519 posts
Member since Mar 2006
Toddster,
pm sent
PFF
System Bot
LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2009 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistDirect Link to This Post

Hi Patrick,

I am confused, no, I have received no email from you,

I don't believe you. I have sent e-mail, attempted to contact you through PayPal, and PM'd you here. All with no reply whatsoever.

secondly, there is no crack in the bracket that I shipped. I would never send a damaged bracket.

No? You are calling me a liar? Pics are the proof.

But feel free to send if back for a refund. email is todd@toddamelio.com check to make sure you have the right address

I will be glad to accept a refund, but I will not be spending even MORE of my money to return it. There's no point - it's a piece of garbage and would have damaged my car if I had installed it. You know my PayPal information - please send a refund of $36.80.

Foxy Fiero13

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2009 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Direct Link to This Post

I will be glad to accept a refund, but I will not be spending even MORE of my money to return it. There's no point - it's a piece of garbage and would have damaged my car if I had installed it. You know my PayPal information - please send a refund of $36.80.

not to be mean or anything but usps would be to blame for that they don't care for anything things get damaged in the mail all the time hell when i order book for school my mail lady folds my books in half to put in my mail box and one time my book came with a CD for my class and she snapped it in half so yeah that dont give a $hit about anything
Fierology

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2009 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierologySend a Private Message to FierologyDirect Link to This Post
Just my $0.02 'cause no one's said it yet:
Granted USPS is often too rough, but it's not USPS's fault if a rigid item is shipped snug from wall to wall. Looks to me that part should have had some cushion side to side. It may have only been a hairline when shipped and USPS bent it more because there was no cushion.

Michael
Fogbound

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2009 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FogboundSend a Private Message to FogboundDirect Link to This Post
I'm looking for a harmonic balancer for a v6. Got anything?

Thanks,
Bill
LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2009 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Foxy Fiero13:

not to be mean or anything but usps would be to blame for that they don't care for anything things get damaged in the mail all the time hell when i order book for school my mail lady folds my books in half to put in my mail box and one time my book came with a CD for my class and she snapped it in half so yeah that dont give a $hit about anything

If it was a book that they folded in half, that'd at least be believable, but there's no way that careless handing by a postal worker BROKE a STEEL ENGINE MOUNT BRACKET. If it was a plastic part - possibly. Steel - no way.

[This message has been edited by LZeitgeist (edited 08-07-2009).]

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2009 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
Yes, I am calling you a liar because that is NOT the part I sent. It would appear to be the part you were trying to replace. To think I would send a part like that is not only mind numbingly impossible for ANYONE here to beleive, but I find it interesting that it has rusty scratches on the side and the part I sent was clean with no scratches at all.

Folks, I guess I am out $38 but all I can say is he NEVER sent me one single email. The only reason I even found out about this little drama is that when he left a feedback rating I got an email notification from PFF.

My feedback speaks for itself. This guy is probably a friend of one of the few psychos out there with an ax to grind against me and is using this opportunity to try to sully my reputation.

Judge accordingly
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2009 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Toddster

20871 posts
Member since May 2001

Originally posted by Fogbound:

I'm looking for a harmonic balancer for a v6. Got anything?

Thanks,
Bill

Yes, but they are different for 88+ and pre 88 engines, Which year do you have?

OH, I don't check here too often so email me (not PM) if you want a timely reply.
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2009 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post
Sorry i didn't look through all 8 pages, but i'm wondering if you still have any stock Getrag 5 speeds ?
FastFieros

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 265
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2009 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosDirect Link to This Post

Yes, I am calling you a liar because that is NOT the part I sent. It would appear to be the part you were trying to replace. To think I would send a part like that is not only mind numbingly impossible for ANYONE here to beleive, but I find it interesting that it has rusty scratches on the side and the part I sent was clean with no scratches at all.

Folks, I guess I am out $38 but all I can say is he NEVER sent me one single email. The only reason I even found out about this little drama is that when he left a feedback rating I got an email notification from PFF.

My feedback speaks for itself. This guy is probably a friend of one of the few psychos out there with an ax to grind against me and is using this opportunity to try to sully my reputation.

Judge accordingly

Yup, it sucks.. I have to take pics before I package it, and know that if someone claims it was broke before shipping, or during shipping, at least I know what the part look like before it left here. All my parts are pre-test fitted to even make sure alignment and function is there.

PR, get away from those GETRAG's.. I need one for a customer project too : )

http://www.fastfieros.com/catalog.htm updated
LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2009 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistDirect Link to This Post

Judge accordingly

You are completely full of **** and you know it.

My car has been in the paint shop for the last three weeks, so even if I wanted to rip you off in the manner you describe, I couldn't because I wouldn't be able to tear the engine down as far as I'd have to in order to swap out your part without completely throwing off the painter's schedule and getting grease all over the floor of his shop. Besides, what would be the point?

BTW, liar, here are copies of the two PM's I sent you:

Recipient Topic: Re: ALL OF MY FIERO STUFF IS FOR SALE!
Toddster

07-17-2009 11:57 PM

Hey - got the engine mount bracket today, and I guess you didn't notice that it's cracked 3/4ths of the way through - it's unusable.

Do you have another one there I can exchange this one for? One in usable condition?

Let me know,
Patrick

----- Original Message -----
Shipping is 11.80 and if you can do paypal you can send it to todd@toddamelio.com.

Or a money order to :

Todd Amelio
po box 2632
Morgan Hill, Ca 95038-2632

Thanks
Todd

Recipient Topic: Re: ALL OF MY FIERO STUFF IS FOR SALE!
Toddster

07-30-2009 11:18 AM

Hi - did you get my previous PM? The bracket you sent me is cracked nearly all the way through and unusable. Do you have another one I can exchange this for?

Thanks,
Patrick

----- Original Message -----
Shipping is 11.80 and if you can do paypal you can send it to todd@toddamelio.com.

Or a money order to :

Todd Amelio
po box 2632
Morgan Hill, Ca 95038-2632

Thanks
Todd

I also sent the same info via e-mail, and attempted to contact you through PayPal.

I could see that perhaps you didn't notice with trying to get things sent out while trying to pack up and move and that you might have extended an apology and a refund or exchange, but to call me a liar and a cheat? Nice.

PFF
System Bot
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2009 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FastFieros:
Yup, it sucks.. I have to take pics before I package it, and know that if someone claims it was broke before shipping, or during shipping, at least I know what the part look like before it left here. All my parts are pre-test fitted to even make sure alignment and function is there.

PR, get away from those GETRAG's.. I need one for a customer project too : )

http://www.fastfieros.com/catalog.htm updated

Yep. Sadder still is that this tool doesn't realize that EVERYONE her eknows that the crack he is pointing to is a classic failure point on the 88 Fiero and the only way to get that crack is if you have bad tranny mounts and that no UPS guy could simulate it so exactly during shipping. Also, why isn't the box crushed? The delivery guy managed to shatter a pice of steel but the cardboard box it came in isn't even bent!

Some people...sheesh.

I'll post a pic of what was sent as soon as I unpack the box with the cd in it that has it. I moved recently. Stay tuned...if anyone cares that is

[This message has been edited by Toddster (edited 08-09-2009).]

doublec4

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2009 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
I sent you a pm about some stuff... just wondering if you got it..

------------------

Check out my build!
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum3/HTML/000100.html

LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2009 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistDirect Link to This Post

Yep. Sadder still is that this tool doesn't realize that EVERYONE her eknows that the crack he is pointing to is a classic failure point on the 88 Fiero and the only way to get that crack is if you have bad tranny mounts and that no UPS guy could simulate it so exactly during shipping. Also, why isn't the box crushed? The delivery guy managed to shatter a pice of steel but the cardboard box it came in isn't even bent!

Some people...sheesh.

I'll post a pic of what was sent as soon as I unpack the box with the cd in it that has it. I moved recently. Stay tuned...if anyone cares that is

I can't wait to see your pics - make sure EVERY detail of the box you shipped it in matches what I have here in my garage, because we''re going to go over this with a fine-toothed comb, you liar.

I just spent over $3000 on paint, supplies and labor - ripping somebody off for $25 bucks is the last thing I've needed to do, and given everything that this Forum has helped me with over the past years, I'd never dream of it.

Lying cheat.
eze does it

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2009 07:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for eze does itSend a Private Message to eze does itDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a muffler? My 87 GT needs one.
volt110

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2009 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for volt110Send a Private Message to volt110Direct Link to This Post
Hey Todd,
I dropped you an email for a fastback gas door assembly, the insert, cable, the door also. Let me know,

Thanks,
Ed
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2009 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post
I'm looking for that off-grey interior color for a center console glove box. It looks like the one in that Indy had the right color. Do you still have that available?
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2009 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by doublec4:

I sent you a pm about some stuff... just wondering if you got it..

Just did. I don't have much time to visit PFF these days which is why I posted on the first page of this thread that all comms must be via EMAIL if you want a response.

I'll respond as soon as I can
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2009 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Toddster

20871 posts
Member since May 2001

Originally posted by eze does it:

Do you have a muffler? My 87 GT needs one.

No, the only one I have is rusted through. Sorry.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2009 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Toddster

20871 posts
Member since May 2001

Originally posted by volt110:

Hey Todd,
I dropped you an email for a fastback gas door assembly, the insert, cable, the door also. Let me know,

Thanks,
Ed

Got it Ed. I am checking into it.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay