Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  ALL OF MY FIERO STUFF IS FOR SALE! (Page 4)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
Previous Page | Next Page
ALL OF MY FIERO STUFF IS FOR SALE! by Toddster
Started on: 10-27-2007 05:40 PM
Replies: 333
Last post by: Toddster on 11-05-2010 10:54 AM
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2007 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2002z28ssconv:

Just the one that I've asked twice already... The one you've never answered... The one about what type "STRUTS" they are... (I'll dumb it way down for you. The "struts" go on the back. The Hal QA1 "shocks" go on the front.)

But I'm a busy guy, watching 45 other auctions where the sellers are more than happy enough to read the questions and answer accordingly. Even when the payoff isn't $750. And there must be 45 people curious about them. Because I never added them to my watched list.

Best of luck with all your auctions. Decision made...

Thank you very much but no luck needed when you have a great product at a great price. They sold...for over twice what I started the auction at.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot...=STRK:MESO:IT&ih=007

As for answering your question I guess it was my fault. I assumed you understood something about automotive mechanics and terminology. Thank you for dumbing it down for me. I greatly appreciate you making your ignorance of automotive terminology more clear to me. It all makes sense now. When I said, "the coil overs are HAL (a QA1 company)" and "the shocks are adjustable, HALs" I assumed that you knew what coil overs were. Since you do not know what a coil over is here is a link for your future reference:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coilover

Now If you will look at the picture above you will note that all of the shocks and struts are coil overs. Now since I answered the question several days ago about the manufacturer of the COIL OVERS and again later about the SHOCKS (assuming you were confused about the difference), it seems you have had your answers all along and just didn't know it.

It is truely regettably that your ignorance in matters automotive has cost you an opportunity to own a set of one of the top of the line shocks and coil overs for the Fiero that you can get. I guess now if you want a set you will have to go groveling to another source with a lot more money in your hands.

Pity.

Thank you again for your interest in my products.

edit to add link

[This message has been edited by Toddster (edited 11-26-2007).]

IP: Logged
Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2007 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroDirect Link to This Post
A bump to a good seller .Nice stuff .I know mine arrive yesturday and very happy whit item he sold me ..thx again Todd
aaronrus

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
User Banned

Report this Post11-28-2007 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for aaronrusSend a Private Message to aaronrusDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:

Yes, but I have not decided to sell it yet.

you know todd. i personally think you hsould use it and start remanufacturing them...use all the profits from sellng off all yoru stuff and get a company overseas in china to replicate it and sell them at a price ranmge that will sell alot.. the steering rack istelf should be easy enough to replicate.. the hard part will be manufacturing the electronic interface for the fiero, but a competant R&D team over ther should be able to figure it out...
Tha Driver

Feedback score:    (46)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 204
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2007 02:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

As for answering your question I guess it was my fault. I assumed you understood something about automotive mechanics and terminology. Thank you for dumbing it down for me. I greatly appreciate you making your ignorance of automotive terminology more clear to me. It all makes sense now. When I said, "the coil overs are HAL (a QA1 company)" and "the shocks are adjustable, HALs" I assumed that you knew what coil overs were. Since you do not know what a coil over is here is a link for your future reference:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coilover

Now If you will look at the picture above you will note that all of the shocks and struts are coil overs. Now since I answered the question several days ago about the manufacturer of the COIL OVERS and again later about the SHOCKS (assuming you were confused about the difference), it seems you have had your answers all along and just didn't know it.

It is truely regettably that your ignorance in matters automotive has cost you an opportunity to own a set of one of the top of the line shocks and coil overs for the Fiero that you can get. I guess now if you want a set you will have to go groveling to another source with a lot more money in your hands.

Pity.

I wasn't going to do this but since no one else has...
You are the one that dosen't know what a coilover is. Maybe you need it "dumbed down" a little more:
The *coilovers* are the COIL SPRINGS & adjustable SLEEVES that go over the shocks & struts. That's why they're called "coilovers".
The *shocks* in your auction are the SHOCKS that go on the front.
The *struts* in your auction are the SHOCK ASSEMBLIES that go in the rear.
Most folks that have shocks or struts that have coilovers call the whole assembly the coilover. So when you said the coilovers were HAL it could have meant anything BUT just the rear STRUTS.
Why do you have to be such a jerk? I would think you'd want to play nice when trying to get as much as possible for parts.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

"James Lewis - get away from that wheelbarrow; you know you don't know nutin' 'bout machinery!"
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2007 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tha Driver:

I wasn't going to do this but since no one else has...
You are the one that dosen't know what a coilover is. Maybe you need it "dumbed down" a little more:
The *coilovers* are the COIL SPRINGS & adjustable SLEEVES that go over the shocks & struts. That's why they're called "coilovers".
The *shocks* in your auction are the SHOCKS that go on the front.
The *struts* in your auction are the SHOCK ASSEMBLIES that go in the rear.
Most folks that have shocks or struts that have coilovers call the whole assembly the coilover. So when you said the coilovers were HAL it could have meant anything BUT just the rear STRUTS.
Why do you have to be such a jerk? I would think you'd want to play nice when trying to get as much as possible for parts.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

"James Lewis - get away from that wheelbarrow; you know you don't know nutin' 'bout machinery!"

Uh, you really should have taken your own advise and NOT said anything. Read the link again. A coil over is the ENTIRE unit (ie, shock/strut plus the spring) this kit came with 4 coil overs. Comprendo?

Wikipedia is your friend.

BTW, aren't you the guy who bids on auctions but doesn't pay for them? Just checking.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2007 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post
As far as I've ever known a shock is a shock and a strut is a strut and a spring is a spring. A coilover is a combination of a shock/strut and spring.
I ain't so smart as the rest of you guys though so I might have it all wrong.
2002z28ssconv

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2007 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvDirect Link to This Post
No, you've got it right. The "coils" go "over" the shocks and struts. It just so happens that the front shocks already have the threads on them so that you don't need an additional sleeve.

I was gonna let it go too. Todd doesn't entirely read post or emails. Just as Paul never asked for pictures. I NEVER asked what brand the "coilovers" were. The description itself said that the "coilover assembly" was a Held design. He didn't understand the rest of our simple explanations and he won't understand this one. So just let it go guys. Give -'s where they deserve them and move on. Heck, if you think I deserve one, fire away. I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt after Paul and his disagreement. But all of his condesending, arrogant, insulting responses to a simple question told me everything I needed to hear. California is to far for me to go if I needed to personally return them anyway. You can buy that entire setup new for less than $250 more than what it went for on eBay and that's "with" the wheel bearings. I hope the buyer either never finds that out or that the parts are in "like new" condition.

But just let this thread die guys. Todd will only be looking to get the last word now anyway, not listening or trying to understand what we are saying. Remember we're ignorant of all automotive related knowledge afterall.

[This message has been edited by 2002z28ssconv (edited 11-28-2007).]

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2007 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2002z28ssconv:

But just let this thread die guys. Todd will only be looking to get the last word now anyway, not listening or trying to understand what we are saying. Remember we're ignorant of all automotive related knowledge afterall.

What "WE" are saying?

Who is "we" kid? I get it! You can't read. The problem has been discovered!

Look, I'm not going to let this thread die for one and only one reason...IT'S MINE! I have tons of stuff to sell and I'm bumping it regularly. It has nothing to do with last words. You asked a question, it was answered 3 times. The coil overs are QA1....every bit of them. That includes the struts, shocks, springs, the welds, the oil inside, the blue paint on the outside, the little metal o-rings, the rubber dust shields, the steel rods, the universals...YEP, every bit of these coil overs is HAL QA1. You are splitting hairs and illustrating your ignorance by asking what the individual parts of the coil overs are. Instead of just saying, "oops, guess I just misunderstood. my bad, thanks for clarifying" you got you back up against the wall and started swinging. And unless I am mistaken YOU were the first one to launch into the "dumb it down" for us unejumacated moooorons kinda talk. Apparently EVERYONE else got it because they bid 11 times and pushed the price up to more than twice what I was willing to accept. So I, all the bidders, and at least one other poster seem to have no idea who this "we" you are talking about is.

I gave you the smart ass whooping you deserved. Learn from it and stop trolling up my thread.

Great, just great. I am offering GOLD to the Fiero community at highway robbery prices and I am getting **** from a scam bidder (Paul) and a kid who can't understand plain english when it is spoken.
Tha Driver

Feedback score:    (46)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 204
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2007 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post
^ LOL!
Yeah I'm done...
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

I *thought* I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2007 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
Keep posting my little minions. It keeps my thread on top...which is where I want it.

More goodies listed recently and more coming this weekend. I just cam across my box of Formula stuff. I parted a Formula last year and I have all manner of stuff for it. I also have a 1986 GT I am parting so if you have a special request for parts from either of these, let me know.
nismokidd12

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2007 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nismokidd12Send a Private Message to nismokidd12Direct Link to This Post
injector from a 4cyl.????? how much?
PFF
System Bot
kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2007 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinDirect Link to This Post
Dear Toddster,

I thought I would chime in and ask you about these "other parts you found". Any chance that there is a Getrag slave cylinder in your box of goodies? I have not done my Isuzu to Getrag swap yet 'cuz I am still gathering parts. The item above is the missing item I need.I think I have everthing else. Just checking...

Cordially,
Kevin J. Sullivan
916-600-6482
kevin.sullivan@horacemann.com
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2007 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent

------------------
Fiero Thomas
Indy #64
86 Fiero GT
88 Formula T-Top C+C # 1239 of 1252, Build Digit 26,224 of 26,402
NIFE Member
Fiero News dot net

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2007 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nismokidd12:

injector from a 4cyl.????? how much?

what year? I know I have several early injectors but I am not sure about my 87-88 inventory.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2007 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Toddster

20871 posts
Member since May 2001

Originally posted by kevin:

Dear Toddster,

I thought I would chime in and ask you about these "other parts you found". Any chance that there is a Getrag slave cylinder in your box of goodies? I have not done my Isuzu to Getrag swap yet 'cuz I am still gathering parts. The item above is the missing item I need.I think I have everthing else. Just checking...

Cordially,
Kevin J. Sullivan
916-600-6482

I do have a good used Getrag Slave but someone else has dibs on it at present. If they flake on me it's yours for $20.
Todd
kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2007 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinDirect Link to This Post
Dear Toddster,
Let me know when they flake (I hope). You can call me or e-mail me. Youl know I am good for it...

Cordially,
Kevin J. Sullivan
916-600-6482
pontiacman63383

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2007 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiacman63383Send a Private Message to pontiacman63383Direct Link to This Post
t-tops on ebay yet?

[This message has been edited by pontiacman63383 (edited 11-29-2007).]

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2007 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiacman63383:

t-tops on ebay yet?

not yet. I drilled out the rivets for the roof panel and I am doing some clean-up on it now. I have to work Saturday and today is my birthday so I probably won't get to tidy things up til Sunday
kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2007 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinDirect Link to This Post
Happy Birthday Todd!! :- )

Cordially,
Kevin J. Sullivan
ohioindy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2007 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ohioindyClick Here to visit ohioindy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ohioindyDirect Link to This Post
Got the floor mats
Thanks
FieroSkank

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2007 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroSkankSend a Private Message to FieroSkankDirect Link to This Post
do you happen to have any cold air intake tubes for a stock 2.8 setup?
if not do you have the original air intak tube and box available in good condition? if you do let me know via PM please.

-Skank-
PFF
System Bot
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2007 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroSkank:

do you happen to have any cold air intake tubes for a stock 2.8 setup?

from the aircleaner to the TBI? Yes,
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2007 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

from the aircleaner to the TBI? Yes,

quote PMed
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2007 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiacman63383:

t-tops on ebay yet?

going up today...finally!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot...=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007

[This message has been edited by Toddster (edited 12-06-2007).]

kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2007 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinDirect Link to This Post
Todd,
Do you still have the slave cylinder for the V-6? You mentioned earlier it was sold, if the guy shows up. Did he? I hope he flaked. Let me know...

Thanks,
Kevin J. Sullivan
916-600-6482
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2007 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Todd,
Do you still have the slave cylinder for the V-6? You mentioned earlier it was sold, if the guy shows up. Did he? I hope he flaked. Let me know...

Thanks,
Kevin J. Sullivan
916-600-6482

Haven't heard from him so $25 plus $5.50 shipping and it's yours. You can paypal me at Todd@toddamleio.com or send a check in the mail.
kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2007 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinDirect Link to This Post
Oh good.
I thought the price was $20? Twelve post earlier (up from this post) you mentined it was going for $20. Did the price change? Just checking. I want to do the deal for $20, if that is OK for you.

Sincerely,
Kevin J. Sullivan

[This message has been edited by kevin (edited 12-06-2007).]

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2007 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Oh good.
I thought the price was $20? Twelve post earlier (up from this post) you mentined it was going for $20. Did the price change? Just checking. I want to do the deal for $20, if that is OK for you.

Sincerely,
Kevin J. Sullivan

Yep, my bad. The $25 was with shipping. I forgot.
kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2007 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinDirect Link to This Post

OK Todd, thanks for the clarification. So I send you a check for $25.00 and this amount also covers shipping. Correct? Let me know...

Sincerely,
Kevin
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2007 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

OK Todd, thanks for the clarification. So I send you a check for $25.00 and this amount also covers shipping. Correct? Let me know...

Sincerely,
Kevin

that's it. I'll PM the address again in case you don't have it anymore.
kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2007 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinDirect Link to This Post
Yes Todd, I need the slave cylinder for the V-6, together with my (the one you sold me) Getrag combination. OK, what's your adress at Morgan Hill?

Thanks Todd,
916-600-6482
PFF
System Bot
PePe-LePu_For_2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2007 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PePe-LePu_For_2Send a Private Message to PePe-LePu_For_2Direct Link to This Post
Todd,
I'm looking for the rear 4x6 OEM speakers for the "performance" sound system (purple labels?). (Or just the AC Delco P/N printed on the magnet structures). If you have them please let me know.

Thanks,
Marty

[This message has been edited by PePe-LePu_For_2 (edited 12-09-2007).]

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2007 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PePe-LePu_For_2:

Todd,
I'm looking for the rear 4x6 OEM speakers for the "performance" sound system (purple labels?). (Or just the AC Delco P/N printed on the magnet structures). If you have them please let me know.

Thanks,
Marty

Hey Marty, Where ya been hiding lately? I have a set of front purple lable speakers for sure but I am not sure about the rear. Let me check my parts car and let you know.
PePe-LePu_For_2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2007 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PePe-LePu_For_2Send a Private Message to PePe-LePu_For_2Direct Link to This Post

Hey Marty, Where ya been hiding lately? I have a set of front purple lable speakers for sure but I am not sure about the rear. Let me check my parts car and let you know.

Todd,
I spent one week in the hospital (prostate surgery) and the last three at home healing up. One more to go and its back to work and possibly this month's meeting. Hope to see you there.

Its not for sure yet but I think I may have discovered a cache of NOS "performance" front speakers. I placed an order for a pair (maybe two,not sure yet) so I'll let the forum know if its really true once they get here. If I can get a pair of the rears (toasted or not) I may be able to have their cones re-susspended. I have not been able to locate NOS rear speakers. I'm going to have Michael re-do my sub. I went the aftermarket speakers route in the skunk with the Delco head unit and that just doesn't work. My new GT has the "performance" system and I'm just going to try to restore it.

Thanks,
Marty

PePe-LePu_For_2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2007 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PePe-LePu_For_2Send a Private Message to PePe-LePu_For_2Direct Link to This Post

Todd,
Scratch the NOS fronts. It turned out to be a dead end. I'll need your rears and the fronts if you have them after all. The "performance" speakers have the following P/Ns: Front = 16042082, Rear = 16146661

Thanks,
Marty
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2007 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Todd,
Scratch the NOS fronts. It turned out to be a dead end. I'll need your rears and the fronts if you have them after all. The "performance" speakers have the following P/Ns: Front = 16042082, Rear = 16146661

Thanks,
Marty

OK, I definitely have the fronts and I most likely have the rears but I need to remove the B-Pillar trim in the parts car to be certain. I'll do that tomorrow evening and get back to you.
Todd

PePe-LePu_For_2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2007 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PePe-LePu_For_2Send a Private Message to PePe-LePu_For_2Direct Link to This Post

OK, I definitely have the fronts and I most likely have the rears but I need to remove the B-Pillar trim in the parts car to be certain. I'll do that tomorrow evening and get back to you.
Todd

Great,
BTW, what do you want for them and could you bring them to the meeting?

Thanks,
Marty

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2007 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Great,
BTW, what do you want for them and could you bring them to the meeting?

Thanks,
Marty

OK Marty I have the fronts but not the rears.
$10 each for the fronts. Yes, I can bring them to the meeting.
PePe-LePu_For_2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2007 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PePe-LePu_For_2Send a Private Message to PePe-LePu_For_2Direct Link to This Post
Very good sir!

Thanks

BTW I found a second possible source for NOS fronts. Again I placed an order so we'll have to wait and see. If its for real this time I can just use yours in my coupe.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2007 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
Several auctions ending today. Super Duty parts, Northstar kit, t-top kit, Stereo, etc. Be sure to take a look.

http://motors.search.ebay.c...assZsoldQ21Q21Q21Q21
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock