Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  ALL OF MY FIERO STUFF IS FOR SALE! (Page 9)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
Previous Page | Next Page
ALL OF MY FIERO STUFF IS FOR SALE! by Toddster
Started on: 10-27-2007 05:40 PM
Replies: 333
Last post by: Toddster on 11-05-2010 10:54 AM
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2009 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:

I'm looking for that off-grey interior color for a center console glove box. It looks like the one in that Indy had the right color. Do you still have that available?

The Indy is gone already. Sorry
IP: Logged
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2009 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Toddster

20871 posts
Member since May 2001

Originally posted by LZeitgeist:

I will be glad to accept a refund, but I will not be spending even MORE of my money to return it. There's no point - it's a piece of garbage and would have damaged my car if I had installed it. You know my PayPal information - please send a refund of $36.80.

No return, no refund. And the part that i get back had better damn well be the one tht was shipped. I will compare it to the photos. THEN you will get your refund.
samt

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2009 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for samtSend a Private Message to samtDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:

No return, no refund. And the part that i get back had better damn well be the one tht was shipped. I will compare it to the photos. THEN you will get your refund.

I know its none of my business but why not just file a claim on the thing? I don't know about the U.S. postal service but I've never had a problem claiming in Canada on concealed damage...**** happens.....maybe a claim will settle it?
LZeitgeist

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2009 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:

There's no way in Hell I would trust you twice, you lying cheat - I didn't just fall off the turnip truck.

You screwed me, you know you did it, and I've had PM's coming in from other people you've done this same sort of crap to.

My conscience is clean, as is my reputation.

You can't say the same. You will anyway, but it won't be true, and you know it.

And the rest of us know it, too.

Sit and spin on that, jerk.

------------------
Patrick W. Heinske -- LZeitgeist@aol.com

"There are two types of Fiero owners - those that have gotten ripped off by Toddster, and those who will get ripped off by Toddster."

Twilight Fenrir

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2009 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Twilight FenrirSend a Private Message to Twilight FenrirDirect Link to This Post
Aaanywho.... I'm looking for the bracket that connects a 5 spd isuzu to its front mount if you've got one...
Rufus88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2009 07:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rufus88Send a Private Message to Rufus88Direct Link to This Post
I broke the plastic piece on my sunroof, the part that is attached to the back of the glass and clamps it shut or open, its just hanging on by one side right now, do you have another? PM me if you do.

Rufus
Fierology

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2009 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierologySend a Private Message to FierologyDirect Link to This Post
I haven't read most of the pages. Do you have 5 spd shifter cables for a Getrag?

-Michael
Gandalf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2009 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GandalfSend a Private Message to GandalfDirect Link to This Post
drivers side 86 headlamp motor? see my WTB thread today
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2009 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PURPLE REIGN:

Sorry i didn't look through all 8 pages, but i'm wondering if you still have any stock Getrag 5 speeds ?

Uh.........Hello ? I know your busy arguing on the internet, but can you check ?
Sietetx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2010 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SietetxSend a Private Message to SietetxDirect Link to This Post
I am looking for a complete wiring harness for the v6 I am wanting to do a swap from the 4cylinder to the v6.
GADJet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2010 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sietetx:

I am looking for a complete wiring harness for the v6 I am wanting to do a swap from the 4cylinder to the v6.

x2
PFF
System Bot
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2010 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
todd@toddamelio.com
xclobo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2010 05:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for xcloboSend a Private Message to xcloboDirect Link to This Post
any t-top headliners??
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2010 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
Wow, haven't seen this thread in a while. Yeah, I have a T-top headliner. What color did you need?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock