Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  ALL OF MY FIERO STUFF IS FOR SALE! (Page 3)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
Previous Page | Next Page
ALL OF MY FIERO STUFF IS FOR SALE! by Toddster
Started on: 10-27-2007 05:40 PM
Replies: 333
Last post by: Toddster on 11-05-2010 10:54 AM
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2007 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:

Did the EHPS sell? I forgot to check the closed auction...

yep.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot...=STRK:MESO:IT&ih=007
IP: Logged
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2007 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Toddster

20871 posts
Member since May 2001
New auctions just posted. More coming soon including that T-Tops set up, GT quarter windows, GT tail lights (new), etc.

DON'T TOUCH THAT DIAL!
Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2007 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroDirect Link to This Post
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2007 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
more stuff up today and tomorrow on ebay
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2007 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
Head over to eBay folks. More rare and desireable goodies just went up.

http://motors.search.ebay.c...assZsoldQ21Q21Q21Q21
Datsun1973

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2007 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Datsun1973Send a Private Message to Datsun1973Direct Link to This Post
Let me know when you put that race getrag on ebay!
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2007 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Datsun1973:

Let me know when you put that race getrag on ebay!

PM atcha
Cowabunga_kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2007 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cowabunga_kidSend a Private Message to Cowabunga_kidDirect Link to This Post
Toddster you wouldn't happen to have a aero style rear bumper, but the kind with the ribbed style trim? Thanx.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2007 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cowabunga_kid:

Toddster you wouldn't happen to have a aero style rear bumper, but the kind with the ribbed style trim? Thanx.

AKA Indy or 85 GT style? Sorry. I'm down to just one rear aero style bumper. It is for a 1986 GT.
Tha Driver

Feedback score:    (46)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 204
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2007 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post
Be careful of Todd's description of his parts: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/087545.html
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Curiosity killed the cat but for a while I was the suspect.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2007 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tha Driver:

Be careful of Todd's description of his parts: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/087545.html
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Curiosity killed the cat but for a while I was the suspect.

Well, for the 99% of you who know me and my goods you don't need me to tell you this guy is a pinhead.

I placed COMPLETE photos and described all faults of the item on the auction. I answered all emails and never tried to deceive anyone in anyway. But instead of withdrawing his bid when it didn't meet his standards he just decided not to pay. Now I am stuck with an eBay auction fee because he was too lazy, arrogant, or amoral to remove his bid before ****ing me in the ass.

I recommend that everyone who ever wants to get paid block this clown on your eBay accounts like I have done.

PFF
System Bot
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2007 02:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:

Well, for the 99% of you who know me and my goods you don't need me to tell you this guy is a pinhead.

I placed COMPLETE photos and described all faults of the item on the auction. I answered all emails and never tried to deceive anyone in anyway. But instead of withdrawing his bid when it didn't meet his standards he just decided not to pay. Now I am stuck with an eBay auction fee because he was too lazy, arrogant, or amoral to remove his bid before ****ing me in the ass.

I recommend that everyone who ever wants to get paid block this clown on your eBay accounts like I have done.

See other thread for more info. I DID NOT see the photo that he posted ON THE LAST DAY OF THE AUCTION & well AFTER I bid. The description in the auction is:
"A solid 9 out of 10. The driver side has some minute wear but on the whole these are better than most I have ever seen. Came out of a low mile Indy."
That's "describing ALL the faults"???
I did NOT have a chance to withdraw my bid. Check the time stamps in the auction.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot...em=170164542893&rd=1
I asked what the auction fee was so that I could offer to pay for ir. There were NO other bidders (including the guy that asked for more pictures!).
How can I be doing that thing he said: "to remove his bid before _____ __ __ ___ ___"?
I haven't called him any names, either.
All I'm saying is don't trust his rating or description of his parts. Check the pic in the other thread.
Edit: Check my ebay feedback I've ALWAYS paid & very quickly.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important.

[This message has been edited by Tha Driver (edited 11-13-2007).]

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2007 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tha Driver:

See other thread for more info. I DID NOT see the photo that he posted ON THE LAST DAY OF THE AUCTION & well AFTER I bid.

YOU ASKED FOR THEM! Do you seriously think you are going to convince anyone here that you didn't look at the pictures you specifically asked for and that I posted within 24 hours of your request?

Look kid, no one here is that stupid. And I'd appreciate it if you would take a hike. You've already cost me $10 in eBay fees and this is a thread for selling my stuff. I don't need you trolling it up.
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2007 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

YOU ASKED FOR THEM! Do you seriously think you are going to convince anyone here that you didn't look at the pictures you specifically asked for and that I posted within 24 hours of your request?

Look kid, no one here is that stupid. And I'd appreciate it if you would take a hike. You've already cost me $10 in eBay fees and this is a thread for selling my stuff. I don't need you trolling it up.

I DIDN'T ASK FOR THEM!! You're such an idiot that you haven't even read the post in my thread that specificly states that I DID NOT ASK FOR ADDITIONAL PHOTOS & that you're extreemly confused. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!!! I DID NOT ask for additional photos, & I NEVER SAW the addtional photo untill AFTER THE AUCTION ENDED. If I HAD seen the pic, I would NOT have bid in the first place &/or would have retracted my bid. NOTICE the guy who DID request the pic DID NOT BID. No one else bid!
BTW I'm NOT a kid. If your actions are any indication, I have about 40 years on you.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

I hear voices... and they don't like you.

[This message has been edited by Tha Driver (edited 11-13-2007).]

SuperchargedV6

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2007 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post
Todd your ebay auction shows you added a picture of the rotten back side of those 9 out 0f 10 mats after he bid. That is not right. Say what you may but that is clearly not right. And those mats are a 6 or 7 at best. Rick
flames4me

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2007 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for flames4meSend a Private Message to flames4meDirect Link to This Post
I have never had a problem dealing with Toddster, he is very easy to work with and understands that complications can arise and if you take the time to explain yourself to him before posting bad remarks he will happily work with you until both partys are happy.

------------------
1986 Silver 5 speed Fiero 3.4 DOHC
Bored .30, Fully balanced and blueprinted
13.93@101mph as it is on the street. FOR SALE - MAKE OFFER!
... ... !
355cid 400hp/tq N/A SBC, 4 bolt main
Nitrous Oxide: 1st stage - 125shot direct port. 2nd stage - 75shot plate.
87 GT, Cryo Treated 5-speed Getrag, Gr8grip LSD, Spec Stage 3 clutch.

Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2007 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by flames4me:

I have never had a problem dealing with Toddster, he is very easy to work with and understands that complications can arise and if you take the time to explain yourself to him before posting bad remarks he will happily work with you until both partys are happy.

Been there, done that - didn't work. (see my thread asking for opinions of the condition of the mat https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/087545.html ) I even offered to pay his cost for the auction. I did not even post bad remarks, & he started calling me a pinhead, bastard & other crap. I'll never deal with him again!
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Scientists say we only use 20% of our brains. But if they're only using 20%, how would they know?
88White3.4GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2007 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88White3.4GTSend a Private Message to 88White3.4GTDirect Link to This Post
Todd i have a question about your sway bar, is it larger than the stock 88GT bar?? is there much of a difference? if not i'll let someone else have it on Ebay
SNMFX

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-13-2007 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SNMFXClick Here to visit SNMFX's HomePageSend a Private Message to SNMFXDirect Link to This Post
Todd,
You will be missed...a rare expert on the Fiero!!
We'll at least we have the Indy video!!!
-SNM
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2007 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88White3.4GT:

Todd i have a question about your sway bar, is it larger than the stock 88GT bar?? is there much of a difference? if not i'll let someone else have it on Ebay

The bar is larger and more solid. In other words, it does not have the same multifaceted contours as the stock bar which tends to weaken it somewhat. The ends are thicker too.
88White3.4GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2007 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88White3.4GTSend a Private Message to 88White3.4GTDirect Link to This Post
Great, thats what i need to know
PFF
System Bot
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2007 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
Let me apologize to all those who have emailed me requesting for stuff that I have not been able to reply you yet. I WILL get to you. I have just got so many emails, PMs, and ebay questions that I only have so much time inbetween listing stuff, boxing it up, and looking around the shop for other items people have asked me to see if I have that I have to build a priority list.

Be patient.

PS, I don't reply to requests to end auctions early. Sorry.
NeoTristan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2007 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NeoTristanClick Here to visit NeoTristan's HomePageSend a Private Message to NeoTristanDirect Link to This Post
do you have any 5-speeds left?
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2007 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NeoTristan:

do you have any 5-speeds left?

I have one complete street Getrag left, one racing Getrag, and a couple others that I need to finish putting back together.

I assume you want the street Getrag? $350 plus shipping. It is used with about 80k miles but in VERY good condition. I split the case and replaced the VSS gear and did an inspection while I was there. Replaced a few warn bits like the races and bearings. I also added axle stabilizers. This one was from a Baretta and has the Rodney Dickman lever mechanism on it. See pic on page one.
Pr3claTol2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2007 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pr3claTol2Send a Private Message to Pr3claTol2Direct Link to This Post
PM sent
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2007 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
Hey todster are the seats on the way? I am pumped for them

------------------
Fiero Thomas
Indy #64
86 Fiero GT
88 Formula T-Top C+C # 1239 of 1252, Build Digit 26,224 of 26,402
NIFE Member
Fiero News dot net

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2007 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Thomas:

Hey todster are the seats on the way? I am pumped for them

Yep, I tossed in a hog ring wrench, a bag of hog rings, and an old Mr. Mikes VHS tape. The first thing you will want to do is clean 'em up, I just took them off the seats and tossed 'em in the box so expect dirt. I would get that torn bolster fixed too while you have them out. It will be dirt cheap to fix as a walk in.

Show us the finished product when you're done!
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2007 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
GT front fascia. Solid 9 out of 10! Paint is nothing special but the upper lip that is so prone ot warpage is as straight as the day it left the factory. No tears or or other damage. Minor minor scuffing on the underside.

[This message has been edited by Toddster (edited 11-17-2007).]

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2007 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
More goodies on ebay:

SD head

Original INDY axles

1988 Press Release kit

Cosworth 4V head (drooling is permitted)

Held Suspension for 1988 Fieros

Super Duty Block built for Huffaker

[This message has been edited by Toddster (edited 11-18-2007).]

coolcat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2007 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for coolcatSend a Private Message to coolcatDirect Link to This Post
Hey Todd,
Do you have another factory power steering unit?

------------------

Maroon 87GT (R.I.P.)
Silver 87GT T-TOP
Black 88 GT
Black 88 Formula
White 85 GT
Red 86 GT T-TOP(R.I.P.)
Red 88 GT
Black 88GT #2
Red 88 Formula T-TOP
Black 85 GT

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2007 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by coolcat:

Hey Todd,
Do you have another factory power steering unit?

Yes, but I have not decided to sell it yet.
PFF
System Bot
2002z28ssconv

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2007 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvDirect Link to This Post
Can you forward me some more details on the coilovers? I want to know what the spring rates are, what the spring lengths are, what brand/types of shocks/struts are included, how many adjustments are there on the front, are the rears adjustable, were the control arms for a stock-width aplication and were the drop spindles 1" or 1.5"? On the manufacturer's site they mention "alternate wheel bearings" that come with the spindles. Are those included. Do the spindles use a special bearing or is the factory bearing able to be used too?
SuperchargedV6

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2007 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post
Hey Todd,
thats not JB weld on that block is it? The few gray spots are what I am referring to. Rick
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2007 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SuperchargedV6:

Hey Todd,
thats not JB weld on that block is it? The few gray spots are what I am referring to. Rick

It is just some spillage of epoxy. the block is unused.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2007 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Toddster

20871 posts
Member since May 2001

Originally posted by 2002z28ssconv:

Can you forward me some more details on the coilovers? I want to know what the spring rates are, what the spring lengths are, what brand/types of shocks/struts are included, how many adjustments are there on the front, are the rears adjustable, were the control arms for a stock-width aplication and were the drop spindles 1" or 1.5"? On the manufacturer's site they mention "alternate wheel bearings" that come with the spindles. Are those included. Do the spindles use a special bearing or is the factory bearing able to be used too?

I got these second hand when I stripped them off a car I bought. So I have no answer to the springrate question.

The drop was about 1.5". This will accept stock wheel bearings but comes with none. The coil overs are HAL (a QA1 company)
2002z28ssconv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2007 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvDirect Link to This Post
The spring rates are usually stamped into the springs on coilovers. The final ride height is controlled by adjustment of the coilover sleeve anyway. According the Held they are probably 1.5 as that's the most popular and if it was a stock height Held spindle, the imaginary centerline through the center of the bearing (perpendicular to the axis running through the ball joints) would be real close to the lower ball joint. 1.5's are almost dead center between the two ball joints. What about the struts though? Can you tell if they are the Koni's? KYB's? Monroes? $800 is a lot to spend without knowing ALL the details up front. They look like Monroe SensaTrac's to me.

[This message has been edited by 2002z28ssconv (edited 11-23-2007).]

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2007 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Can you tell if they are the Koni's? KYB's? Monroes? $800 is a lot to spend without knowing ALL the details up front. They look like Monroe SensaTrac's to me.

The shocks are adjustable, HALs.

$800 is nothing. You would spend that for the control arms alone. This kit is complete!!

For the buyer who asked about rims, here are the cheeze graters. all in perfect condition except for one rim with a scratch on the lip. Very minor, could be taken out with wet and dry sand paper and rubbing compound. The tires are gone.

2002z28ssconv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2007 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvDirect Link to This Post

The shocks are adjustable, HALs.

$800 is nothing. You would spend that for the control arms alone. This kit is complete!!

For someone as knowledgable as I assumed you to be, I'm surprised at your response. Yes, they're "complete" and you've said that the "shocks" are Hal QA1's twice now. And I agree, $800 is a good price if they are the correct ones for my application. Otherwise they're not worth $8 to me. That's why I'm trying to be one of those "educated buyers" you want to sell your stuff to. If I have to buy new "struts" because these are Monroes, I want to know before I get into a bidding war with someone else. The kit would cost ~ $2,300 new if it came with Koni struts, ~$2,000 with KYB's. Not only do you get the control arms, but for $800 you can also get brand new...
Left and right tubular lower control arms
1 pair coil-over shocks
1 pair 2.5" ID. coil-over springs
1 pair upper spring mount adapters
Polyurethane shock bushings
Misc Hardware

The QA1's are $222 more. The rear coilovers are nothing special and easy to build yourself for < $200 if you reuse your struts. So for ~$1,250 I could get brand new parts (drop spindles not included) and not have the worries about the condition, brand or application of used parts.

I think we're both talking me out of bidding. A sincere thanks for answering most of the questions though.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2007 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

For someone as knowledgable as I assumed you to be, I'm surprised at your response.

Perhaps it is because I get 30 emails per day asking detailed questions which takes a great deal of time and effort to answer and I do not like repeating myself. As you pointed out, I answered your questions twice already. And at $750 I can't help but recall imagery of gift horses. I have 45 people watching this auction, 44 of whom seems to have all they need to know. If you have a NEW question, by all means, let's have it. If not, you have everything you need to know in order to make a decision. Make one.

[This message has been edited by Toddster (edited 11-25-2007).]

2002z28ssconv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2007 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvDirect Link to This Post
Just the one that I've asked twice already... The one you've never answered... The one about what type "STRUTS" they are... (I'll dumb it way down for you. The "struts" go on the back. The Hal QA1 "shocks" go on the front.)

But I'm a busy guy, watching 45 other auctions where the sellers are more than happy enough to read the questions and answer accordingly. Even when the payoff isn't $750. And there must be 45 people curious about them. Because I never added them to my watched list.

Best of luck with all your auctions. Decision made...
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock