Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  ALL OF MY FIERO STUFF IS FOR SALE! (Page 7)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
Previous Page | Next Page
ALL OF MY FIERO STUFF IS FOR SALE! by Toddster
Started on: 10-27-2007 05:40 PM
Replies: 333
Last post by: Toddster on 11-05-2010 10:54 AM
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2008 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by heybjorn:

And I thought watching Hilary get old was entertaining.

No doubt in the same way watching men turn to stone as they gaze upon the face of Medussa is entertaining.

On another note, at the heart of the recent unpleasantness is an issue about feedback. I want to say that I had the negative feedback recently left for me on eBay replaced. I don't want anyone thinking I want to falsify my true feedback, even if it is unwarranted. It is just WAAAAAAAAAAAY down the list where it belongs. All the negatives I have EVER received are there, with my replies. It should also be noted that just because I have friends in eBay does not mean that they are willing to lose their jobs to do me a favor. There is a procedure involved. My close relationships allow me to cut through the bureacracy but in the end the decision to remove the feedback was eBay's decision based on an evaluation of the justifiability of the feedback. THEY deemed it irresponsible and removed it. I expect that should speak VOLUMES!

Another friend asked me if I was willing to stand on my feedback and I said, "yes". To which I had to conceed that despite the injustice done to me I had nothing to gain by flexing my muscles. You know who you are. Thank you for your valued counsel. The feedback is restored and I am not looking back at this chapter any further.

This is my last word on the matter. I consider the issue completely closed.
IP: Logged
Tha Driver

Feedback score:    (46)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 204
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2008 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:

On another note, at the heart of the recent unpleasantness is an issue about feedback. I want to say that I had the negative feedback recently left for me on eBay replaced. I don't want anyone thinking I want to falsify my true feedback, even if it is unwarranted. It is just WAAAAAAAAAAAY down the list where it belongs. All the negatives I have EVER received are there, with my replies. It should also be noted that just because I have friends in eBay does not mean that they are willing to lose their jobs to do me a favor. There is a procedure involved. My close relationships allow me to cut through the bureacracy but in the end the decision to remove the feedback was eBay's decision based on an evaluation of the justifiability of the feedback. THEY deemed it irresponsible and removed it. I expect that should speak VOLUMES!

Another friend asked me if I was willing to stand on my feedback and I said, "yes". To which I had to conceed that despite the injustice done to me I had nothing to gain by flexing my muscles. You know who you are. Thank you for your valued counsel. The feedback is restored and I am not looking back at this chapter any further.

This is my last word on the matter. I consider the issue completely closed.

Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2008 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
here is an email that I got from the fiero mailing list. Looks like they are sick of this as well.

--- In FIERO@yahoogroups.com, "Randy Enerson" <randy@...> wrote:
>
> Is this about those floor mats AGAIN??!!
>
> Haven't you been going on and on with this over on PFF for quite
some time
> now?
>
> Couldn't you PLEASE just leave you battle on PFF and not fill up my
email
> inbox with your fight.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2008 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Thomas:

here is an email that I got from the fiero mailing list. Looks like they are sick of this as well.

--- In FIERO@yahoogroups.com, "Randy Enerson" <randy@...> wrote:
>
> Is this about those floor mats AGAIN??!!
>
> Haven't you been going on and on with this over on PFF for quite
some time
> now?
>
> Couldn't you PLEASE just leave you battle on PFF and not fill up my
email
> inbox with your fight.

unbelievable.

Anyway, your package was mailed yesterday. You should get your goodies by the end of the week.
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2008 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
SoundsGreat. Thanks Todd

------------------
Fiero Thomas
Indy #64
86 Fiero GT
NIFE Member
Fiero News dot net
Click here for E-Break and Shifter boots
Click here for Sunshade bags and T-Top Bags

Fierostarvin

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2008 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierostarvinSend a Private Message to FierostarvinDirect Link to This Post
Sorry if this has been covered but only got a couple of pages in before gave up on the bs. Do you have a set of motor mounts for a V6 auto?
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2008 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierostarvin:

Sorry if this has been covered but only got a couple of pages in before gave up on the bs.

I'm just advising people to skip over it.

Do you have a set of motor mounts for a V6 auto?

YES I do. Which one or ones do you need? And do you need the brackets too or just the rubber mounts?
Fierostarvin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2008 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierostarvinSend a Private Message to FierostarvinDirect Link to This Post
I have an 88 cradle going into an 84 and want all the mounts to mock up brackets for a 3800 swap. They would need to be shipped to 50641 thanks Jeff
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2008 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

I have an 88 cradle going into an 84 and want all the mounts to mock up brackets for a 3800 swap. They would need to be shipped to 50641 thanks Jeff

3 rubber mounts shipped = $26.50.

You can Paypal me at todd@toddamelio.com and I can have them shipped Monday. LMK
Fierostarvin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2008 08:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierostarvinSend a Private Message to FierostarvinDirect Link to This Post
Paypal sent thanks
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2008 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
Here ya go General:

PM atcha
PFF
System Bot
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2008 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
Todd got my stuff and an A+ to you again. this stuff is great. I still have to watch the dvd but great stuff

------------------
Fiero Thomas
Indy #64
86 Fiero GT
NIFE Member
Fiero News dot net
Click here for E-Break and Shifter boots
Click here for Sunshade bags and T-Top Bags

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2008 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
Glad to hear it Tom.

General, Yes I can ship to Norway. Give em a couple fo days to get the parts ready and a shipping quote together.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2008 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Paypal sent thanks

Thanks Starvin. I couldn't get them sent today because I WAS going to pull them off the cradle this weekend. Unfortunately mother nature had other plans. We were without power for 2 days I spent all day today catching-up. I'll get them out late tomorrow or Wednesday morn for sure. Sorry for the delay.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2008 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Toddster

20871 posts
Member since May 2001
Who was asking about beechwood trim?

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2008 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
antinull, PM replied to. Yes I got some stuff you might be interested in on '85's
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2008 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Toddster

20871 posts
Member since May 2001

Paypal sent thanks

Mounts are on the way. Be sure to leave feedback if you like 'em.
tmur115

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2008 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tmur115Send a Private Message to tmur115Direct Link to This Post
do you have

door sill plates?
aftermarket grey glovebox? or 2?

thanks
=todd=

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2008 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tmur115:

do you have

door sill plates?
aftermarket grey glovebox? or 2?

thanks
=todd=

The sill plates are integrated into the rockers. Did you have interest in GT or Coupe rockers?

No aftermarket glove boxes. I think Fiero Store sells them.
PePe-LePu_For_2

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2008 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PePe-LePu_For_2Send a Private Message to PePe-LePu_For_2Direct Link to This Post
Todd,
You have a PM regarding the speakers.

Marty
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2008 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
See you at the meeting Marty.
PFF
System Bot
johnnyride

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2008 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnnyrideSend a Private Message to johnnyrideDirect Link to This Post
Hey Toddster,

I know you sold the convertible kit, but do you have any spare convertible parts lying around. I have a California conversion and I'm missing a bracket! Thanks,

John
KurtAKX

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2008 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KurtAKXSend a Private Message to KurtAKXDirect Link to This Post
I lost track of the 2.5 cam kit, what happened to it?
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2008 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
how much for the GT rear bumper
RyanNierman

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2008 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RyanNiermanSend a Private Message to RyanNiermanDirect Link to This Post
Would you happen to have an 84 fuel sender unit? Working or not... Interested. PM me
Thanks
85duke

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2008 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85dukeSend a Private Message to 85dukeDirect Link to This Post
Todd I am in need of a driver side seat cover for an 85 mine is in terrible shape. Got any?
Bridgetown

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2009 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownDirect Link to This Post
Got any lowering springs for an '86
trod84se4spd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2009 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trod84se4spdSend a Private Message to trod84se4spdDirect Link to This Post
am still looking for a factory stock FRONT spoiler for a stock 84 SE. minor scrapes, scratches OK
Turbowedge

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2009 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbowedgeSend a Private Message to TurbowedgeDirect Link to This Post
What's left?
shawnk

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2009 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnkSend a Private Message to shawnkDirect Link to This Post
wouldnt still have any GT tail lenses would you?
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2009 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
I still have a lot of odds and ends but most of the pictured stuff is long gone. I am in the process of going through my inventory after our move. I'll be putting up more stuff in time. In the meantime, feel free to ask for specifics.
PFF
System Bot
ForceFedFlesh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2009 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ForceFedFleshSend a Private Message to ForceFedFleshDirect Link to This Post
do you happen to have a headlight motor elbow?.....its the part which joins the headlight motor to the headlight arm and is attached to each by a cotter pin type washer...i do not need the motor itself but just this piece which attaches TO the motor and secures the headlight arm. Kinda like a rounded triangle like piece..lemme know..thanx

[This message has been edited by ForceFedFlesh (edited 03-23-2009).]

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2009 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ForceFedFlesh:

do you happen to have a headlight motor elbow?.....its the part which joins the headlight motor to the headlight arm and is attached to each by a cotter pin type washer...i do not need the motor itself but just this piece which attaches TO the motor and secures the headlight arm. Kinda like a rounded triangle like piece..lemme know..thanx

Yep. Not sure if they are interchangable though so let me know which side you need. $10 shipped.
The MaD cOw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2009 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The MaD cOwSend a Private Message to The MaD cOwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:

I still have a lot of odds and ends but most of the pictured stuff is long gone. I am in the process of going through my inventory after our move. I'll be putting up more stuff in time. In the meantime, feel free to ask for specifics.

pm sent
Silversixspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2009 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SilversixspeedSend a Private Message to SilversixspeedDirect Link to This Post
Sent PM. Didn't go through all the pages, so I apologize if I asked for something you have already mentioned as sold.

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2009 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Silversixspeed:

Sent PM. Didn't go through all the pages, so I apologize if I asked for something you have already mentioned as sold.

That's OK, Most of the pages are old anyway. PM atcha
trod84se4spd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2009 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trod84se4spdSend a Private Message to trod84se4spdDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by trod84se4spd:

am still looking for a factory stock FRONT spoiler for a stock 84 SE. minor scrapes, scratches OK

how "specfic" do you mean?
carbon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2009 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the fast shipment and the stuff looks good.
LZeitgeist

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2009 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistDirect Link to This Post
Do you have an engine mount BRACKET for an '88 V6?

I have the rubber engine mount, but need the metal bracket that attaches the rubber mount to the engine.

------------------
Patrick W. Heinske -- LZeitgeist@aol.com
1988 Red Fiero Formula Convertible
*Desktop Photo Here*

New Revised Pic Link - click here for pics

click here for my MySpace page

shinesley

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2009 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shinesleySend a Private Message to shinesleyDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock