Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  ALL OF MY FIERO STUFF IS FOR SALE! (Page 5)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
Previous Page | Next Page
ALL OF MY FIERO STUFF IS FOR SALE! by Toddster
Started on: 10-27-2007 05:40 PM
Replies: 333
Last post by: Toddster on 11-05-2010 10:54 AM
87_special

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2007 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87_specialSend a Private Message to 87_specialDirect Link to This Post
Do you still have the Getrag shift/select cables? What condition are they in? I also need an entire 5-speed shifter assembly if you have it.

Total price with shipping to 32505 (pensacola, Fl)?

Thanks,
Joseph
IP: Logged
fieromadman

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2007 06:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieromadmanClick Here to visit fieromadman's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieromadmanDirect Link to This Post
I dont suppose you have just a getrag case?
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2007 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieromadman:

I dont suppose you have just a getrag case?

I have half of one! The larger half where the gears fit. The price is $35 if interested.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2007 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Toddster

20871 posts
Member since May 2001

Originally posted by 87_special:

Do you still have the Getrag shift/select cables? What condition are they in? I also need an entire 5-speed shifter assembly if you have it.

Total price with shipping to 32505 (pensacola, Fl)?

Thanks,
Joseph

I have the 5-speed shifter assembly but I am not sure about the cables. I sold the last set I knew I had. I recently came across a box of wiring harnesses and cables and I need to sort it out to see if I have any Getrag cables. If you want the shifter assembly it's $20 plus shipping.

SuperchargedV6

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2007 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post

Never Paid, Claims item not as described but never received them, Theif Seller: sold!!!! ( 250) Dec-15-07 08:55
Reply by drivertoo (Dec-15-07 12:46):
See "UNbiased opinions wanted" on PFF. Never got item & he calls ME a theif???

Fiero Indy Pace Car Floor mats (#170164542893)

Damn Todd, you lied on feedback on Ebay to Paul calling him a thief and saying some other lies. I hate to break this to you but that is Slander and defamation of character. It really isn't a smart move to lie on a permanent record that way. Just trying to let you know you definitely made a huge mistake on that one especially with all of the discussion here to prove he isn't a Thief as you state, nor that the received the items when you know he didn't even let you mail them.. Rick
jpmurray

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2007 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jpmurraySend a Private Message to jpmurrayDirect Link to This Post
What kind of manuals do you have? I'm a newbie and in need of all available knowledge
I'd be interested in what you've got. Thanks!
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2007 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SuperchargedV6:

Damn Todd, you lied on feedback on Ebay to Paul calling him a thief and saying some other lies. I hate to break this to you but that is Slander and defamation of character. It really isn't a smart move to lie on a permanent record that way. Just trying to let you know you definitely made a huge mistake on that one especially with all of the discussion here to prove he isn't a Thief as you state, nor that the received the items when you know he didn't even let you mail them.. Rick

Rick, don't you have anything better to do?

We agreed not to leave feedback but he couldn't help himself. I was willing to let the matter rest because someone smarter than he realized what a deal the mats were and bought them for HIS auction price. HE is the one who violated the terms of the auction, not me. But I was willing to be big about it and let it go. So what do I wake-up to this morning? More of this kids insane twisted logic that somehow HE is a victim. He left ME negative feedback on an item he never paid for, never saw, and never intended to buy since he confessed in his own Mall thread that he didn't have the money. HOW is HE the victim? He NEVER PAID FOR THE MATS!!!! WHO IS HE TO LEAVE ME NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FOR AN AUCTION HE NEVER PAID FOR?

[This message has been edited by Toddster (edited 01-02-2008).]

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2007 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Toddster

20871 posts
Member since May 2001

Originally posted by jpmurray:

What kind of manuals do you have? I'm a newbie and in need of all available knowledge
I'd be interested in what you've got. Thanks!

What model and year fiero do you have. I'll let you know what I've got.
jpmurray

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2007 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jpmurraySend a Private Message to jpmurrayDirect Link to This Post
Just bought an '86 GT (fastback)
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2007 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jpmurray:

Just bought an '86 GT (fastback)

Good for you. But I'm a little short on 86 stuff lately. I have a 1985 and 1987 Merchandizer. The '87 is very close to the '86 in most respects. I have a 1985 ad planner, I have a 1986 Suede Leather card. I think I have some other 86 ephemera like a Pontiac Post Card, some magazine articles and ads. I'll make a list tomorrow.
Tha Driver

Feedback score:    (46)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 204
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2007 02:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:

Rick, don't you have anything better to do except parrot that idiot's delusions of victimization?

We agreed not to leave feedback but he couldn't help himself. I was willing to let the matter rest because someone smarter than he realized what a deal the mats were and bought them for HIS auction price. HE is the one who violated the terms of the auction, not me. But I was willing to be big about it and let it go. So what do I wake-up to this morning? More of this kids insane twisted logic that somehow HE is a victim. He left ME negative feedback on an item he never paid for, never saw, and never intended to buy since he confessed in his own Mall thread that he didn't have the money. HOW is HE the victim? He NEVER PAID FOR THE MATS!!!! WHO IS HE TO LEAVE ME NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FOR AN AUCTION HE NEVER PAID FOR?

You want to answer that one for us genius?

BTW, I LIVE in Silicon Valley. Half of my clients, friends, and neighbors work at eBay. all I can say is...keep an eye on the feedback he left for me.....while you can!

Have you guys buying stuff from toddqueer seen the way he mis-represents the condition of his parts & the way he treats people? I can't imagine you would & still consider buying ANYTHING from him! See https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/087545.html .

Looks like I have to post this here too:
What a freaking IDIOT!!!
YES I left negative feedback; THAT'S WHAT IT'S FOR!!! To let others know how you mis-represent the condition of your parts the way you act & not to deal with JERKS LIKE YOU! I NEVER agreed to not leave negative feedback & IN FACT *always* said I was going to. I knew YOU would too!

I HAVE the money for the mats & DID have at the damn time. In the mall I said I was short of enough money for my other projects & since I got SO MUCH BULLCRAP FROM YOU I decided to not show the car nor spend any more money on it & instead spend it on my other projects.
The "guy who bailed me out" AGREED with me & EVERYONE ELSE that the mats WERE NOT a "9"! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO QUOTE HIM???? QUOTE: "And for the record they are not a 9 if they are the ones I got 2 years ago on E bay are a 15"! What part of "NOT A 9" don't you understand? BTW guys there TWELVE other folks that agreed with me (that they were NOT A 9) & NOT ONE who said they were! ( read the thread in the above link) What does THAT tell you?

You always state lies like they were facts to try to twist everything around. I'm surprised ANYONE would EVER deal with you!
So NOW you're THREATENING me with having your FRIENDS AT EBAY leave negative feedback that I DON'T DESERVE??? Let me tell you if your "friends" at ebay are ANYTHING like you I'll never buy anything from there again. I *was* going to let it go but now I'll show them the above thread & see what they think.
YOU'RE the one in the WRONG & just won't LET IT GO.

BTW: PLEASE explain how I'm a freaking THEIF!!!!
If anything YOU ripped off ebay 'cause you sold the mats as a result of the auction & DIDN'T PAY THEM ANY FEES!

You're a CHILD, todd; a CRY-BABY.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"
PFF
System Bot
fieroparts.com

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 185
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2007 06:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroparts.comClick Here to visit fieroparts.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroparts.comDirect Link to This Post

BTW, I LIVE in Silicon Valley. Half of my clients, friends, and neighbors work at eBay. all I can say is...keep an eye on the feedback he left for me.....while you can!

I love a good magic show.
SuperchargedV6

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2007 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post
You got it all wrong Todd as I am not messing with you but trying to help. Now you not only retaliated with a negative feedback that you could have let Ebay know about to remove but, you now tell everyone that you are allowed to misrepresent a item and your 12 friends in Sil-valley will help you screw the buyers. That is not good sales practice.

Todd do you realize Ebay is in a lawsuit as I type over people selling fake and misrepresented items? Yes it is true as many collectors even after asking questions are still getting screwed on items. Right now is a volatile time to try and argue a misrepresented item on Ebay.

Sorry you take it as if I am screwing with you but I am not. I am only looking at this morally and ethically to which you may need to step back and try to do also. I am with you 100% on one thing,, Paul needs to stop talking to you on the forums and should not have given you a bad feedback after a agreement. But you also should take it in the right direction and not act irresponsible by retaliating. You should have contacted Ebay right away to have it removed. You are not showing you are a better man but a equal to what you are upset about. That is called "Your own worst Enemy" Rick
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2007 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
Again?

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2007 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Toddster

20871 posts
Member since May 2001

Originally posted by SuperchargedV6:

You got it all wrong Todd as I am not messing with you but trying to help. Now you not only retaliated with a negative feedback that you could have let Ebay know about to remove but, you now tell everyone that you are allowed to misrepresent a item and your 12 friends in Sil-valley will help you screw the buyers. That is not good sales practice.

Todd do you realize Ebay is in a lawsuit as I type over people selling fake and misrepresented items? Yes it is true as many collectors even after asking questions are still getting screwed on items. Right now is a volatile time to try and argue a misrepresented item on Ebay.

all of my items ARE as represented and my feedback should be testimoney of that fact. I have 3 negative feedbacks. One form a guy who is now banned for selling forged signatures, one from a guy who had 4 negatives in 60 feedbacks for being an anal retentive prick, and one from this kid who clearly couldn't afford to go through with the auction and is making up some lame excuse about condition of the item DESPITE the fact that he has never even SEEN THE MATS!!! And the two people who HAVE seen the mats, me and ohioindy, agree that the description is fair.

You're backing a losing horse Rick. You're too good a contributor to this forum to get caught up in this kid's desire for self destruction.

Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2007 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
Thank you Todd for the seat covers again; They were 10o% as stated.

Driver you need to just drop it. this is all old news and you seem to be the only one here having issues. The matts are with another buyer and you sent no cash. Move on with your life. You left a neg first what did you think that was going to happen.
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2007 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

You're a boring footnote in my life. I had forgotten the matter completely until you dragged it up again. I was not going to leave you Negative Feedback because that was what we agreed to. You lied again.

AGAIN: SHOW ME where we had an agreement. I never had ANY agreement with you AT ALL. You were being too much of a donkey butt to make an agreement. I even told INDY that he could buy the mats if he wanted them, but that I was going to leave negative feedback so that others could avoid the bullcrap. THAT'S WHAT IT'S FOR. I'm willing to accept negative feedback if it helps others to avoid getting ripped off.
So don't accuse me of going back on an agreement. You're twisting the facts again just like always!
Calling me a theif is another thing!!!
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

OK, so let me get this straight. The stress of NOT buying my mats for $75 was such a stressful experience on you that you decided to sell your Indy stuff and give up on your Indy Fiero project all-together? And the fact that you said, "I also need the money 'cause I haven't been able to work much the past 3 weeks, so I'm selling the collector items I bought. All I want for them is what I paid for them + shipping. just one week after the auction ended had NOTHING to do with it?
Uh, yeah

I decided to sell the Indy collectables & not spend my money on SHOWING the car, when I have so many other projects. The car looks good as it is & drives just fine. I'm really enjoying it.
The fact that I haven't worked as much as I like & I need about 10 grand to finish my other projects is why I decided to give up the idea of showing the Indy - AFTER ALL YOUR BULLCRAP WITH THE OVERRATED MATS! If not for YOU I would have bought the mats, & if they had been as described I would have put them in the car & continued to buy more stuff fot it. With all your bullcrap I decided to spend my money on my other projects 'cause I get REAL tired of dealing with people like you!

What part of he said that BEFORE he actually got the mats in the mail don't YOU understand? You made a judgement from a grainy 2 megapixel camera image. Which seemed to be good enough for you to PLACE A BID ON! He has the mats in his hands now and he NOW calls them a 9. You would have too had you fulfilled your comittment to buy the mats, which you didn't. You violated a contract.

NO, he dosen't NOW call them a 9!!! He STILL says trhat they are NOT a NINE - QUIT TWISTING THE FACTS and LYING TO SUIT YOUR PURPOSE!!!
And BTW YOU'RE the one that instigated a "mutual agreement" to void the auction. Yet ANOTHER case of you twisting the facts! As it says on ebay QUOTE: "We've mutually agreed not to complete the transaction.". I didn't back out of anything.

You are a theif because you gave your word to honor a contract by bidding and never paid nor ever intended to pay since you admit you had no money. A MAN accepts the results of his decisions right or wrong. I bid on an aution not too long ago for some Fiero nose trim pieces. I thought I bought both left and right side pieces. But when they arrived I only got right side pieces. I complained but the seller pointed out that I misread the auction EVEN though there was a picture of a left and right side piece. Well, he was right...even if a little deceptive with his picture, the auction stated "right side only". I sucked it up because I didn't read it thoroughly and I left positive feedback...like a man.

Get it straight stupid: I HAD THE MONEY & *STILL* HAVE THE MONEY. A MAN dosen't try to STEAL from people by MIS-REPRESENTING an item to get more money from it. Still NOT ONE PERSON has agreed with you that the mat was a 9 - WHY CAN"T YOU GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK HEAD? So you didn't read an auction & felt like you were ripped off? Well I READ your auction & you LIED about the condidtion of the mat, so I guess I'm not the theif, after all.

You have a lot to learn about being a man. Using terms like "Toddqueer" is not only offensive to gay people but it is childish and does nothing to give credibility to your side of this arguement.

I thought it was cute; and quite fitting. I guess gays would be offended, though. After all they *sure* wouldn't want to be compared to you... (sorry guys).
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

(Edited to fix typos)

[This message has been edited by Tha Driver (edited 12-16-2007).]

Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2007 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

Tha Driver

4559 posts
Member since Sep 2006

Originally posted by Fiero Thomas:

Thank you Todd for the seat covers again; They were 10o% as stated.

Driver you need to just drop it. this is all old news and you seem to be the only one here having issues. The matts are with another buyer and you sent no cash. Move on with your life. You left a neg first what did you think that was going to happen.

Yes I left a negative first I never said I didn't. I also never said I wasn't going to. As I said before, I'm willing to take a negative because I believe folks should know how Todd is & avoid him. THAT'S WHAT FEEDBACK IS FOR. I sure wish others had done so (makes you wonder how many deals he makes to not leave feedback) so that I could have avoided him in the first place.
But he called me a THEIF!!! I've NEVER stolen ANYTHING from ANYBODY!!!
These threads show everyone how he is. I can't imagine anyone seeing them would ever buy anything from him with his attitude.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2007 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
Troll-up someone else's thread Paul I'm conducting business here.

And get help.

Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2007 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

Toll-up someone else's thread Paul I'm conducting business here.

Hey all I'm doing is defending myself from your lies. If others want to buy parts from you that's their business. Funny though how I'm getting PMs about how you either screwed people or just won't leave them alone if they don't want to buy from you. You ALWAYS have to have the last word (even if it's lies). A simple search of your posts shows how you can't quit posting to *their* threads.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

[This message has been edited by Tha Driver (edited 12-16-2007).]

PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2007 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKDirect Link to This Post
Toddster, you have a PM about an item you had listed ....

[This message has been edited by PaulJK (edited 12-17-2007).]

PFF
System Bot
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2007 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PaulJK:

Toddster, you have a PM about an item you had listed ....

email atcha
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
Hey todd do you have a good Indy auto shifter. I found a place that can recover but I want to see what you have as well for me to go with the seats/

------------------
Fiero Thomas
Indy #64
86 Fiero GT
NIFE Member
Fiero News dot net
Click here for E-Break and Shifter boots
Click here for Sunshade bags and T-Top Bags

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Thomas:

Hey todd do you have a good Indy auto shifter. I found a place that can recover but I want to see what you have as well for me to go with the seats/

I've got an auto shifter. It has a tear along the stitching. I'll get a pic for you and you can judge for yourself.
Todd

OK here are the pics. I did some color belnding. Lloks good except for the tear. Not bad for union work

[This message has been edited by Toddster (edited 12-19-2007).]

fieromadman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieromadmanClick Here to visit fieromadman's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieromadmanDirect Link to This Post

I have half of one! The larger half where the gears fit. The price is $35 if interested.

I need to check and see what side I destroyed... I'll get back to you. BTW could you estimate shipping to 53066? A picture might also help so I know were talking about the same thing. Thanks!
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2007 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieromadman:

I need to check and see what side I destroyed... I'll get back to you. BTW could you estimate shipping to 53066? A picture might also help so I know were talking about the same thing. Thanks!

This is what I have:
Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2007 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Direct Link to This Post

This is what I have:

I "might" be interested in this (after Christmas) if fieromadman passes, AND depending on what the shipping cost is to 13111. Thanks -Jason

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2007 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierofreak00:

I "might" be interested in this (after Christmas) if fieromadman passes, AND depending on what the shipping cost is to 13111. Thanks -Jason

I've got one more! It is new (never used). It has a chip on the outer edge of one of the tines but it's only cosmetic. I can ship USPS for $19.61 = total of $54.61
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2007 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
More Stuff on eBay including:

A getrag tranny
1988 Steering rack
1988 front Hubs
Nose Bra
Dash Pad
1988 Rear Anti-sway bar
an original window sticker
Etc.
http://motors.search.ebay.c...assZsoldQ21Q21Q21Q21

[This message has been edited by Toddster (edited 12-21-2007).]

johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2007 03:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinDirect Link to This Post
Just for the record, I have bought 4 different auction items from Todd off of ebay and I have been 100% happy. I believe that in my case he was fair, honest, and gave a full desiption of the materials he was selling. Now bear in mind that is in my case and I have no knowledge of this so called bad deal that seems to be dragged on and on in this thread. My suggestion: Just press on guys. Niether of you will be happy with the others explanations, reasons, results, etc. so just press.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2007 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
Thanks John but don't worry about it. This is one kid who couldn't afford to pay for his auction and now it's all my fault. No one is taking him seriously. Let's move on.

For the rest of you I have WINGS! Lots of wings, Red, Gold, White, Black. All in great condition with stands, hardware, gaskets, and deck lid hole placement instruction included. $100 delivered (lower 48).
PFF
System Bot
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2007 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

Thanks John but don't worry about it. This is one kid who couldn't afford to pay for his auction and now it's all my fault. No one is taking him seriously. Let's move on.

For the rest of you I have WINGS! Lots of wings, Red, Gold, White, Black. All in great condition with stands, hardware, gaskets, and deck lid hole placement instruction included. $100 delivered (lower 48).

WHY TF do you keep LYING about this??? I wasn't going to post ANYTHING else about it but then you have to come in here & LIE about it all over again!!! I HAVE THE MONEY. EVERYONE agreed with me that you MISREPRSENTED the condition of the mat in the auction. CHILDREN like you who think lying & calling others "kid" makes you in the right should not be allowed to even be here. Just because someone else gets a decent part dosen't mean you're truthful or in the right. Personally I can't imagine anyone even considering dealing with you if they read the things you posted in my thread! But hey if they want to take a chance with a lier then that's their business.
BTW I've gotten PMs about the bad parts you're sold others, & other BS from you! For example"
QUOTE: "Ask Todd about the Getrag cases he sold about a year and half ago, the ones with the extra hole drilled in the end of the case that rendered the cases useless. When I caught it and emailed him he told me to go FMS. Send me your email address and I can send you the photos. Many members here got these from him and until they go to use then they have no clue that they got scrap instead of a good case.".
QUOTE: "hey Paul not to try and tell you what to do but you might as well give up on Todd he is an ass and has to get the last word in and will not stop until you do. I’m fighting the same battle as you are on my own post because i did not want to spend 1250 on a set of t-top and he just wont quit posting. check it out and you will see what i mean.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/040150.html".
But hey like I said if other's want to take a chance on your fraudulent descriptions & BS then that's their problem.
Like I said I was beyond dropping this but when you post the SAME lies all over again I have to defend myself.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"
Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2007 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroDirect Link to This Post
I wish you Two ( Todd and Tha Driver ) a Merry Xmas that will be fill whit peace and Joy coming to the New year ...Wish you all well ...Rob
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2007 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Rob. Merry Christmas to you too
But please don't feed the trolls.
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2007 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Newbfiero:

I wish you Two ( Todd and Tha Driver ) a Merry Xmas that will be fill whit peace and Joy coming to the New year ...Wish you all well ...Rob

Thank you Rob. Right back atcha'.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

[This message has been edited by Tha Driver (edited 12-24-2007).]

Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2007 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

Tha Driver

4559 posts
Member since Sep 2006

But please don't feed the trolls.

What's that supposed to mean?
pokeyfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2007 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tha Driver:

What's that supposed to mean?

He means you're a troll.
Maybe it is time to drop it huh? You didn't even pay for the item and someone else is happy to have bought it instead.

Merry Christmas.

Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2007 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

He means you're a troll.
Maybe it is time to drop it huh? You didn't even pay for the item and someone else is happy to have bought it instead.

Merry Christmas.

How am I a troll?
No I didn't pay - the item was mis-represented. Nor is he out any money because of me & in fact he SAVED the ebay fees & sold the mats anyway.
I'll drop it when he quits posting LIES about me! What part of "I was beyond dropping this" don't you understand?
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"
pokeyfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2007 03:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tha Driver:

What part of "I was beyond dropping this" don't you understand?
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Maybe it was the part where you asked "what was that supposed to mean?"

Merry Christmas

johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2007 04:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinDirect Link to This Post
Could it all be just a misunderstanding??? I say this as one person’s impression of a 9 or an 8 may not be the same as another person’s impression of a 9 or an 8. What I mean is just to take a look around at the people you see. Some people are married and one of them will be gorgeous and the other will be troll-like. To each their own.

Taking this more into perspective, there are people out there dying in countries I can't even pronounce and others in countries I would like to forget about that are struggling just to find something to eat. Hell, even in our own country there are people right now digging out of a trashcan trying to find enough to feed the two kids standing behind them in the cold hoping like hell they find enough sustenance to survive till tomorrow.

We are sitting behind a multi-hundred (or maybe more) computer in a warm house communicating cross continent or further, arguing about some menial thing that cost 75 dollars which any one of us would willing go out and blow on one meal out with our families. I have a good idea. Both of you go out tonight, buy some stuff totaling 75 dollars and head for a homeless shelter. Give it away down there and see how good that makes you feel in your heart. Then never mention this incident again. Count your blessings that you have the wear-with-all to actually do this.

You guys aren't standing in a foreign land in 110-degree heat with body armor on hoping that tonight isn't your night to die. You aren't looking in the trash for your next meal. You aren't struggling for shelter. About the worse we will have to fend for is struggling to get up off our duffs and head to the fridge for something to drink or eat.

Now you two shake hands and shake it off.

Sorry to be long-winded or holier-than-thou but we are all in this crappy little place together. Life’s too short to spend it arguing or in a poor state of mind. Tonight could be any of our lasts nights on earth and when we do get called home don't let you last gesture on this earth be one of hate or negative feeling. Make every day count. Who knows, maybe the happiness will make you live a little longer too! It def can't be bad for your heart!!!

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 12-25-2007).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock