Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Round-Up Time in San Antonio, TX !! (Page 5)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
Previous Page | Next Page
Round-Up Time in San Antonio, TX !! by revin
Started on: 02-09-2010 10:41 AM
Replies: 483
Last post by: josef644 on 05-30-2010 08:31 PM
SMTHGT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2010 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post
I will be there.... ummm, nevermind.... maybe next year. Everybody post lots of pictures, have fun and most importantly.... BE SAFE.

(((edited why??))) \\\because this is MY PAGE... and you're welcome to post for free today only...///
------------------
SMTHGT.....

[This message has been edited by SMTHGT (edited 03-17-2010).]

IP: Logged
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2010 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
woo hoo still no smoothgt!! More for us!!

bump

remember the "friday hangout thing" is still up in the air. many factors need to be hashed out first. working on it though.......

but please still come on friday if you had already planed on it!
Frizlefrak

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2010 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakDirect Link to This Post
Those of us coming a long distance sorta HAVE to come on Friday So if no get together materializes, the El Paso crew will make our own Happy Hour.
AAFO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2010 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AAFOClick Here to visit AAFO's HomePageSend a Private Message to AAFODirect Link to This Post
As far as the Friday Hangout Idea,

There is a gathering of car buffs on the NE side of town at Biff Busbys Burgers. I will try to get some of the BBB regulars to chime in and see if they would be willing to stake out some "territory" at the location.
Just let me know.

------------------

Alamo Area Fiero Owners
San Antonio, Texas
All Fieros, All the Time

AutoMark

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkDirect Link to This Post
Reservation made!!!! For Fri. (21) and Sat. (22) Woho! Me and GG will be rollin out Friday with all from up here also! And... by rollin, I mean, rollin on my new powder coated rims! Eibach lowerin springs! AND, hehe my new Bridgestone Potenza RE960AS Pole Position tires!
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AutoMark:

Reservation made!!!! For Fri. (21) and Sat. (22) Woho! Me and GG will be rollin out Friday with all from up here also! And... by rollin, I mean, rollin on my new powder coated rims! Eibach lowerin springs! AND, hehe my new Bridgestone Potenza RE960AS Pole Position tires!

I thought you car looked good as a 4X4.....
AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2010 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

I thought you car looked good as a 4X4.....

ha
ha
ha.
No seriously, I couldnt get the hubs to lock, so, figured I get rid of the 4x4. Maybe with weight reduction, I could be super fast like yours now. YA!
SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2010 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SMTHGT:

I hope to have another Fiero for NEXT years event. bump to top

------------------
SMTHGT.....

SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2010 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post

SMTHGT

1075 posts
Member since Mar 2010
nevermind...

------------------
SMTHGT.....

[This message has been edited by SMTHGT (edited 03-22-2010).]

katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2010 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post
Ok, so today was the official start of my quest to ready the Formula for the trip. I spent the morning looking over the car and made a punch list of the things I need to get done before the Round Up.

Get the rear bumper repainted - Quotes tomorrow
Get the roof and rear quarter painted - Quotes tomorrow
Dew Wipes - Waiting for Stu to get some made up
Rebuild Door Hinges - Ordered parts from Rodney

When I replace the Dew Wipes, I need to tighten up the mirrors and I'll clean and grease the window mechs.

A few of us went for a little lunch run yesterday and I noticed a slight clunk in the left front. I'll have to get under it and see what's up with that. Hopefully it's worn out sway bar bushings.

The interior needs a detailing too so I have a lot of work to do.

Pat
Frizlefrak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2010 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakDirect Link to This Post
Sounds good Pat.....Hope the clunk is minor.

So far I've got 4 new Eagle GT's, another XM car kit, and a new Sony CD player with inputs for XM. I forgot to listen to your Boss subwoofer on Saturday, but I think I will just order one anyway. Next up is to order brake pads for the front, and pick up a spare ignition module just in case. Then check belts and hoses, load up the spare tools and stuff and she's ready to go.

Let me know who you get to do your paint too....If they could knock my car out in a couple of weeks, I might just spring for new colors for the trip.
PFF
System Bot
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2010 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post
Hotel reservations made and mailed off the registration form today! Counting the days now!

Pat
Frizlefrak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2010 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by katatak:

Hotel reservations made and mailed off the registration form today! Counting the days now!

Pat

Same here on both accounts. Time to send this back to the top.
fieroseblack

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2010 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackDirect Link to This Post
Well, I have been quite long enough. DARKWING will be there. Needs a paint job bad! But a good wash and wax should do for now. I am looking forward to seeing everyone here in old San Antonio. Weather should be good, clouds of Blake with scattered Kevin about. Ritas at Taco Cabana Friday night?

Mike Parker
Frizlefrak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2010 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakDirect Link to This Post
Sounds like a plan.
SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2010 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post
I hope and prey that next year I will be there with a freashly modified widebody (w/ bodytrim ~this time) 3800sc, hatchback GT... That's the plan.... SmoothGT IS BACK... BeWaRe... :evil:

------------------
SMTHGT.....
aka. "SmoothGT"

revin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2010 07:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
huh your not back yet till you have a Fiero not a "gag" mustang Also to "be back" you need to show up first!

Also...

EVERYBODY,
Even if you don't have a fiero ready to bring to the round up, drive whatever you have, we may need ya to block traffic

There is always an empty seat to ride with someone in their Fiero!
ARFiero

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2010 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ARFieroSend a Private Message to ARFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroseblack:

Well, I have been quite long enough. DARKWING will be there. Needs a paint job bad! But a good wash and wax should do for now. I am looking forward to seeing everyone here in old San Antonio. Weather should be good, clouds of Blake with scattered Kevin about. Ritas at Taco Cabana Friday night?

Mike Parker

Mike,

Yeah Ritas at TC again..Kevin told me I have to buy the first round for page ownage (that dirty rat) LOL

Shelby
starlightcoupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2010 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for starlightcoupeSend a Private Message to starlightcoupeDirect Link to This Post
Despite my earlier posts to the contrary, I can't make it this year. My wife doesn't get out of school until the 12th and we have a family "to-do" in Beaumont on the 15th. Our house is on the market and we can't depart until the 13th or so. We'll probably overnight in Conroe enroute to BMT. I really wanted to meet everyone--hopefully next year?? My car will definitely be finished then. Hope the SA get together is a huge success.

No Cliff, I ain't skeered of any 'maters hittin' my TrailBlazer.
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2010 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackDirect Link to This Post
OK. so we can do both, Biff's & ritas @ Taco Cabana.... Do one or do both. Coolio!
Mike
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2010 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTDirect Link to This Post
Here’s the link to Biffs’ we had 5 Fieros there last Friday and had 8 show up for the AAFO monthly meeting on Sunday. I think spring has kicked off the Fiero bug Anyway it would be really awesome to have a large Fiero showing at Biffs’ on Friday night.

http://www.biffbuzbys.com/events.html
PFF
System Bot
Fierosmith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2010 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosmithSend a Private Message to FierosmithDirect Link to This Post
Just made reservations (14th & 15th)

Should be at hotel on Friday by mid-afternoon.

Looking forward to hanging out Friday evening, where ever we decide to go.
Looking forward to meeting everyone, new and the same ol' bunch (SOB's for short) hehe

C ya then,
Jim
revin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2010 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
Looks like we need to show up at Biff's around 6PM in order to get a spot together. I think it should be a regular thing for the roundup, and even other overnight events!
Find the "hangout" in the said town of event and let's get a large showing at some of these good ol boy hangouts!!

Looks like I will be there on Friday!
AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2010 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by revin:
QUICK! some tell automark it is the next weekend!!

Glad someone gotta hold of me to say its the 14th and 15th! Reservation changed! Dang Revin...

lol just kid n... reservations WERE correct from the start.
AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2010 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkDirect Link to This Post

AutoMark

496 posts
Member since Jan 2005
And was told, by that very helpfull person, that yall were meetin in Decatur! So... i'll see yall there!
Although... I hope this isnt like meetin yall at Luby's for spring fling
revin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2010 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
ya'll are meeting in a coffee pot?

heh heh opps I mean the rain date is the next weekend NOT

[This message has been edited by revin (edited 04-02-2010).]

AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2010 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkDirect Link to This Post

ya'll are meeting in a coffee pot?

?
revin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2010 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AutoMark:

?

Decatur = a container to put coffee in ( or wine)

AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2010 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkDirect Link to This Post

Decatur = a container to put coffee in ( or wine)

Aint you the smart one! Maybe cause ur so smart u should be on dat dere Pennocks Acura Forum or Pennocks Lexus Forum instead ofs here!
ARFiero

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2010 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ARFieroSend a Private Message to ARFieroDirect Link to This Post
Hey I have had fun in a bottle before <grin>

Shelby

[This message has been edited by ARFiero (edited 04-03-2010).]

revin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2010 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
Frizlefrak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2010 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakDirect Link to This Post
T-minus 6 weeks and counting......
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2010 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackDirect Link to This Post
We, my Son and I just picked up a 87 GT for my Grandsons first car. It looks like we may have three genarations of Parkers' at the ROUND-UP. Regreatable only two Fieros. Look foward to seeing you all.

Mike Parker
revin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2010 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
not 3!
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2010 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
Hotel has been reserved for two nights... registration is in the mail...

Looking forward to Friday at Biff's... sounds cool!

Some from NTFC will be leaving the Metroplex that Friday morning... and will be meeting revin kevin at the Salt Lick (West of Austin somewhere's)... for lunch. From there we will pick our way down to SA... who knows what route(s) at this point... but probably none of it on major highways.

If you are interested in rolling with us... let us know! Make sure to get with me for the route down to Austin... if you plan on meeting in Austin... talk to Kevin to coordinate.

I think so far the NTFC caravan is me, Tom, and Poe.

------------------
<---- did you buy Cliff a beer?

AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2010 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:

I think so far the NTFC caravan is me, Tom, and Poe.

And again... I have to add myself....

Originally posted by blakeinspace:

I think so far the NTFC caravan is me, Tom, and Poe, AND MARK

[This message has been edited by AutoMark (edited 04-05-2010).]

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2010 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post
Got days off from work, registration sent in the other day and car is ready as it is going to get.
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2010 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

car is ready as it is going to get.

got paint?

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2010 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

got paint?

Come on man....You know me better than that!!!!!!
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2010 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
Yeah you are the ultimate function over form kind of guy. No bling bling on your car.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock