Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Round-Up Time in San Antonio, TX !! (Page 11)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
Previous Page | Next Page
Round-Up Time in San Antonio, TX !! by revin
Started on: 02-09-2010 10:41 AM
Replies: 483
Last post by: josef644 on 05-30-2010 08:31 PM
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2010 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Frizlefrak:

T minus 12 hours.....

You won't sleep all night.....lol

I'm not sure I can stuff everything I want to bring in the car! Hmmmmm What to leave behind?

And I own page 11!

[This message has been edited by katatak (edited 05-13-2010).]

IP: Logged
Frizlefrak

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2010 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by katatak:

You won't sleep all night.....lol

I'm not sure I can stuff everything I want to bring in the car! Hmmmmm What to leave behind?

And I own page 11!

I'm going to leave my laptop behind....just no space for it. Won't have any time or need to be online anyway. Not to worry, I'll sleep OK......it may be chemically induced, but I'll sleep. I have to.....Ms. Friz can't drive a standard, so I'll be in the pilot's seat the whole way.

Be at your place at 0700 Pat.

fieroseblack

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2010 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackDirect Link to This Post
Glad your home Don, hope you Jane get to come. We will miss you guys and gals who can't make the trip. It is nice to have a DDS in the club who is also your personal DDS. If it gets close to Round-Up he could just patch me up throught the weekend. Not to mention you can get parts for your Fiero from him. Now if I can only figure a way to get the parts billed on my dental plan, hummm. Maybe the new National Health Plan will cover that, cool.

Mike Parker
SMTHGT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2010 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post

T minus 12 hours.....

umm... I hope you are getting some sleep...lol T MINUS~~~9 hours (until 7am.)
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post
Well it is 6 hours before I have to leave the house to meet up with the NTFC crew....Guess I better get to bed soon....And Revin I am bringing my car so you will not be the fastest car there......

BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTDirect Link to This Post
Weather has been updated again, now its 40% Friday and 30% Saturday. It did sprinkle at my house tonight...I had all the cars outside of course ;(
ARFiero

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ARFieroSend a Private Message to ARFieroDirect Link to This Post
Yeah no kidding. I went to a Wash Basin place to let them wash the HHR today to have a nice looking ride and it rained while I went to Lowes.

Shelby
SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:
And Revin I am bringing my car so you will not be the fastest car there......

THANK YOU.... Hey, do me a favor... Go like this out of the window as you go by.... ohh... T MINUS 7 hours...
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
T-14 for me, have to work a half day. Current time 12:30am. and I found water in the trunk. Got the carpet out and cleaned now hanging to dry and then the thunder starts. Water was from a half crushed water jug. Just hope the winds stay down while the carpet hangs outside.

Still more stuff to do tonight so See you guys there. Should arrive closer to 6:30 or 7pm Fri.

Stu
SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 04:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post
Have fun and Be careful Stu.... Current time 3:53am. T MINUS 3+
SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post

SMTHGT

1075 posts
Member since Mar 2010
B L A S T O F F.....
PFF
System Bot
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
not yet gezz you NON-SHOWERS UPPERS

Is that what you are thinking Stephen?? remember what you sold me
^I know he has left already

maryjane

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
We will leave in a couple of hrs--we're both moving slow this morning. (nothing new about that tho)
SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post
GEEZZZ... Where are all the pics..???
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackDirect Link to This Post
ROUND-UP XIII, ye- Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you in old San Antonio.

Mike Parker
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post
The NTFC crew is at Salt Lick in Driftwood along with revin.
Rick 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Direct Link to This Post

I'm going to leave my laptop behind....just no space for it. Won't have any time or need to be online anyway. Not to worry, I'll sleep OK......it may be chemically induced, but I'll sleep. I have to.....Ms. Friz can't drive a standard, so I'll be in the pilot's seat the whole way.

Be at your place at 0700 Pat.

You guys should be playing "Eastbound and Down" on the way over there! Dont forget PICS!!
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTDirect Link to This Post
Been raining all day since 5:30 this morning...the good news is...it stopped about an hour ago...yeah time to wipe down the cars and get ready to head out to Biff's
Dracor

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DracorSend a Private Message to DracorDirect Link to This Post
Me and Egor are here at the Hotel. They said we were the first. No raining here. Hope some poeple show up and make sure we make it to Biff's!
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
The North Texas and Austin gang just made it.
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTDirect Link to This Post
Now we just need that El Paso...way West Texas group to show up
PFF
System Bot
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
They pulled in right after us.
Mike
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTDirect Link to This Post
LOL...I knew it would not be long...I think they headed out at 07:00 this morning.
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post
Had to go get some food and a few Margarita's. We really wanted to go to Biff's but after 550 miles in the seat, we opted to walk over to the Cabana and drink our seat pain away. No rain all the way - roads were wet in San An from I10/I410 to 90 but it's clearing up. News said that just west of here - Lake Madina area had 9" of rain today. Hope mother nature got it out of her system. Here's some pics!

Some of the out of town suspects!

More later!

Pat
SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post
So, is that everybody..?? Glad to see everyone made a safe trip... NOW DRY THEM SUCKERS AND POST THEM THERE PICS...

------------------
SMTHGT.....
Aka. "SmoothGT"
1987 GT 4.9L~V8~4T60E
(Un.Su.)

katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post
What time are we supposed to be at Pep Boy's? I need a gauge that I can drink by!

Pat

SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SMTHGT:

So, is that everybody..?? Glad to see everyone made a safe trip... NOW DRY THEM SUCKERS AND POST THEM THERE PICS...

SHUT UP... you should have quit your job and went...
SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post

SMTHGT

1075 posts
Member since Mar 2010

Originally posted by katatak:

What time are we supposed to be at Pep Boy's? I need a gauge that I can drink by!

Pat

PAT, did your son make the trop with the XTC..??
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SMTHGT:

No - not everyone. Just some of the NTFC folks and 2 lost souls from the West side of the state - you now - Mexico!
AAFO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AAFOClick Here to visit AAFO's HomePageSend a Private Message to AAFODirect Link to This Post
Everyone,

A good time to show at the Pep Boys is between 9am and 10am. I should be there by 0830 but will have a bit of final setup to do. We have also made arrangements for a Mobile Taco Truck to be there around 1030am and they will be serving throughout the morning until ?

See you all in the morning!

------------------

Alamo Area Fiero Owners
San Antonio, Texas
aafosatx@sbcglobal.net
All Fieros, All the Time

BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2010 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTDirect Link to This Post
Pictures from Biff's...some of the San Antonio crew first to arrive.

The DWF group shows up at Biff's...oh and the infamous Austin club..."Revin"...LOL

The rebody is out of Houston...don't worry he did trailer it to the hotel and drove it to Biff's.

Fiero folks love good food....Biff's is pretty good

The dew made it to Biff's around 9pm...time to head home and post some pic's.

PFF
System Bot
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2010 01:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
We arrive

ghost187x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2010 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ghost187xSend a Private Message to ghost187xDirect Link to This Post
it doesnt look like i'll make it...
friend got back from ranger training and... well, things arent going well for him at all. just found out hes gettin a divorce. i'll see if he wants to swing by. hes my best friend and i need to cheer him up.
GS Jon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2010 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GS JonClick Here to visit GS Jon's HomePageSend a Private Message to GS JonDirect Link to This Post
Went back a few pages and looked for a schedule of events, but didn't see anything during a quick scan. What else is planned for the night? I'd like to drop by if possible to say hello, but unfortunately the Fiero is still up on jackstands waiting on me to finish the cradle bushing install (fronts are done, just gotta get the bolts in) so it won't make it.
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2010 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post
It was a beautiful day - no rain all day - a lot of sun with some scattered clouds in the afternoon. The drive to dinner was way too much fun - the food was great and all the Fiero folks were even better.

Rounding them all up!

There were a few "in progress"

Tyler was there!

One from Far West Texas!

A Chopper!

katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2010 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post

katatak

7136 posts
Member since Apr 2008
A little later in the day!

Let's Go!

katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2010 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post

katatak

7136 posts
Member since Apr 2008
On the road!

After dinner - dancing!

And a parting shot!

I did get a lot of video but it will have to wait to get posted till I get home.
SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2010 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post
Great pictures Pat.... Hope everyone makes the safe trip home. Keep us posted. Thanks again..
SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2010 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post

SMTHGT

1075 posts
Member since Mar 2010
I forgot to ask how many Fieros/people showed up..??
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2010 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by revin:
they were just saying on the news about dogs that are taught to sence a rattle snake.

How did you learn to quit putting you hand in the fire ?

Sense ? We own Fieros, .
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock