Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Round-Up Time in San Antonio, TX !! (Page 3)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
Previous Page | Next Page
Round-Up Time in San Antonio, TX !! by revin
Started on: 02-09-2010 10:41 AM
Replies: 483
Last post by: josef644 on 05-30-2010 08:31 PM
JohnF

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2010 04:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnFSend a Private Message to JohnFDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Rob. Any where, any time is fine with me. Count me IN!!!!!!!
IP: Logged
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2010 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
YEAH we have dates.... well you know what I mean....

ALL TEXANS better be there so Blake has someone to talk to and talk to and talk to..
of course EVERYONE is invited
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2010 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by revin:

YEAH we have dates.... well you know what I mean....

ALL TEXANS better be there so Blake has someone to talk to and talk to and talk to..
of course EVERYONE is invited

Dont encourage him...
mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2010 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post
Well, I'm praying to the car gods that mine will be ready by the time this happens. I'll make the trip for it, especially since Houston probably won't have anything for a while.

[This message has been edited by mptighe (edited 03-04-2010).]

Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2010 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Direct Link to This Post
hmm, my car just might be done by then...
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2010 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

Dont encourage him...

I am once again suspending your membership in NTFC for a period of 24 hours.
revin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2010 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
in my best Nelson voice.......HA HA
JohnF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2010 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnFSend a Private Message to JohnFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:

I am once again suspending your membership in NTFC for a period of 24 hours.

He can talk to me all he wants (if he brings long lasting cigars, that is......)

[This message has been edited by JohnF (edited 03-04-2010).]

AutoMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2010 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkDirect Link to This Post

EVERYONE is invited

AWESOME! So much nicer than an upcoming event here... cough cough

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2010 02:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AutoMark:

AWESOME! So much nicer than an upcoming event here... cough cough

Damn--He found this Thread.................
revin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2010 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
QUICK! some tell automark it is the next weekend!! lol j/k
PFF
System Bot
SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2010 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post
I hope to have another Fiero for NEXT years event. bump to top
Frizlefrak

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2010 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakDirect Link to This Post
Well, the checklist for the trip begins....got the TSI done this morning (final emissions test before exemption) and ordered a new set of Eagle GT's from Tire Rack. Starting to get seriously stoked about the trip, as I know Katatak is. :thumbs:
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2010 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Frizlefrak:

Well, the checklist for the trip begins....got the TSI done this morning (final emissions test before exemption) and ordered a new set of Eagle GT's from Tire Rack. Starting to get seriously stoked about the trip, as I know Katatak is. :thumbs:

All I have left to do on the Formula is get the back bumper fixed - I may install some new shocks/struts too! The XTC is coming along. Ordered the wiring harness and will be pulling the Duke out tomorrow afternoon. Hope to have it running in the next few weekends. There is a chance I may be bringing 3 Fiero's. I got the green light to get the V8 Coupe finished too! Now all I need is the next 4 or 5 weeks off work to get it all done.

Mid May is perfect.......

Pat
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2010 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTDirect Link to This Post
Pat you can do it...you do so much work I wish I had just a little bit of your energy...I still have parts from Santa to put on
Frizlefrak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2010 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakDirect Link to This Post
He is the automotive Superman of El Paso.

Need some help dropping the duke Pat? The wife has to work tomorrow so I'm open.
AAFO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2010 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AAFOClick Here to visit AAFO's HomePageSend a Private Message to AAFODirect Link to This Post
Roundup Update!

Yours truly has been busy gettin the best deals he can and once again.....I have come thru!

OK...Ok....off the stage!

I have procured a new lodging location for this years Roundup.... approximately 1000 feet east of the old location! Our new lodging location is the Howard Johnsons Inn and Suites. For those that remember the rates from last year at the old location and thinking they were good but not great, well how does 55 Bucks per night sound!

BAMM....there you go! Advertised rates were 75 Bucks per night but after some discussion, they dropped it by 20. Mentioning the fact that we were coming over from the other location where we had been lodging for YEARS might have helped the effort a bit.

I blocked a total of 20 rooms so get your reservations in quickly as if we need more, they will be accommodating, as long as it is early enough.

The cutoff for the $55.00 rate is May 5th.

WHEN YOU CALL in to set your reservation, DO NOT select option 2 for reservations. This will forward you to a national call center which WILL NOT honor the discounted rate. SELECT option 0 and make the reservation with the desk clerk. Our event is under my name ROBERT WHITE and they will take it from there.

Remember, if you even think you might be coming, make the reservation. You can always cancel the reservation if something comes up without penalty as long as it is like 24 hours in advance. BUT, if you wait till after the 5th of May to make the reservation, then you will NOT get the discounted rate.

Howard Johnson Inn and Suites
6815 West US Highway 90
San Antonio, TX 78227
210-675-9690

So... get off your kesters and call in and make those reservations and get those 20 rooms out of MY NAME and off of MY credit card and onto yours so I can breath a bit easier! If you have any issues, let me know.

More updates to come!

RDW
------------------

Alamo Area Fiero Owners
San Antonio, Texas
All Fieros, All the Time

[This message has been edited by AAFO (edited 03-06-2010).]

katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2010 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BlackThunderGT:

Pat you can do it...you do so much work I wish I had just a little bit of your energy...I still have parts from Santa to put on

I got so much going on, I can't keep it straight. My luck I'll end up with a Formula Red rear bumper mounted to the XTC, a 4.9 in my Monte and some kind of monstosity / hybrid cross between an 86 V8 Coupe and a 47 Chevy truck.

We did make some progress today - Frizlefrak and Jeff stopped by and helped me drop the old Duke out of the XTC. Don't let thee guys fool you - I could not have got it done without thier help. They did not even drink all my beer!

You need to get busy and get those Santa goodies installed! See you in a few months!

Pat
CenTexIndy

Feedback score:    (32)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2010 07:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
Worked late last night on Mike's car.
If all goes according to plan it will be ready to be revealed at Spring Fling, and now we are 95% certain that we will be at the Round Up.
Thanks for finding such a good price on the hotel - that was one of the things that, sadly, was going to determine if we could make it or not.
I plan on calling in our reservations by the end of the week.
Frizlefrak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2010 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AAFO:

Roundup Update!

Yours truly has been busy gettin the best deals he can and once again.....I have come thru!

So... get off your kesters and call in and make those reservations and get those 20 rooms out of MY NAME and off of MY credit card and onto yours so I can breath a bit easier! If you have any issues, let me know

Room booked Mrs. Friz and I will be there! Thanks for the legwork....that's a screamin' deal on the room.

Originally posted by katatak:

Frizlefrak and Jeff stopped by and helped me drop the old Duke out of the XTC. They did not even drink all my beer!

It ain't too late Pat.

katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2010 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone recognize this pic? I had to post this just in case anyone has any doubts about having a great time at the round up!

Rooms booked!

Pat

PFF
System Bot
Frizlefrak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2010 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakDirect Link to This Post
OK...next thing for the trip is adding an XM kit to the Fiero. It's my only vehicle that doesn't have it....and anyone who's ever driven between El Paso and San Antonio knows that unless the Farm and Ranch report is your thing, you will be either listening to CD's or silence. Gotta have Boneyard and Hair Nation for the trip.
ghost187x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2010 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ghost187xSend a Private Message to ghost187xDirect Link to This Post
if my fiero cant make it maybe ill take my kia, or can some1 gimme a ride?
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2010 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
Well by May 14 maybe I'll have some sort of idea on if I going to show... Maybe Maybe not. I think you guys have heard that before. Maybe I'll just bring the GT and maybe the 3000GT who knows which will be running by then.
revin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
Mr. Ghost, I will give you a thrill in a 3800sc car that runs!! will that work for ya??

I will get a room with 2 beds for anyone wanting to share. ( no snoring, farting, or crazy noises during the night is required!!)

I guess that takes all of ya'll off the list.....heh heh
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post

I will get a room with 2 beds for anyone wanting to share. ( no snoring, farting, or crazy noises during the night is required!!)

I guess that takes all of ya'll off the list.....heh heh

and Lupe too...
revin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
Who do you think I got the list from
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post

Who do you think I got the list from

better question is... How do you think I know those details?
revin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
I don't know...maybe a cigar and a rita will make you talk...... eh, who am I kidding? everyone knows it doesn't take ALL of that to get ya talking...
I now have a good source for the cubans.......well when she goes to mex
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post

I now have a good source for the cubans.....

revin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
what is this? the blake and revin show......
PFF
System Bot
SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post

what is this? the blake and revin show......

I feel like the sidekick that was told to stay home. BUT...Next year yall are gonna be... nevermind.
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by SMTHGT:

I feel like the sidekick that was told to stay home. BUT...Next year yall are gonna be... nevermind.

I think they used to date each other in Jr High school.
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by josef644:

I think they used to date each other in Jr High school.

no... we both dated your mom...
revin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
BUT is he yours or mine
SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTDirect Link to This Post

well...... i see that Blake hasnt changed...lol

starlightcoupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for starlightcoupeSend a Private Message to starlightcoupeDirect Link to This Post
My wife and I will be in SA at that time but I can't fit her, the dog, me and all her baggage in the Fiero so we'll have to be in her TrailBlazer. I'd like to drop by and meet some of y'all on Saturday. Where will it be? I didn't see the Pep Boys location.I read about the rooms at the Howard Johnson on Hiway 90 West so I assume it will be in west SA. I know the town pretty well because my sis lives in Floresville and my cousin lives in LaCoste and I lived in SA a LONG time ago. I just ask that you don't egg the TrailBlazer because it has Colorado plates. Besides, I am a native Texan.

Richard
ARFiero

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ARFieroSend a Private Message to ARFieroDirect Link to This Post
The Pep Boys is on Marbach Rd just inside loop 410 kinda behind a pawn shop.

Shelby
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post

Good to know since Mom just died a few weeks back. You should have been at her funeral Blake.
starlightcoupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2010 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for starlightcoupeSend a Private Message to starlightcoupeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ARFiero:

The Pep Boys is on Marbach Rd just inside loop 410 kinda behind a pawn shop.

Shelby

Thanks, Shelby.

Small world. I used to live on Angel Valley Drive about five-six blocks from where the Pep Boys is now. My daughter went to kindergarten near what is now the Pep Boys store. I stashed my ex wife there while I went to Vietnam in 1971 on my last tour. I might take my present wife by to see where I used to live. No, probably not a good idea. Thanks again.

Richard

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock