Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  First Annual Tyler Shipman Frazee Fiero Gathering July 24th 2010 (Page 8)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 28 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28 
Previous Page | Next Page
First Annual Tyler Shipman Frazee Fiero Gathering July 24th 2010 by KEV
Started on: 11-23-2009 07:17 PM
Replies: 1118
Last post by: fierogal123 on 01-03-2011 03:53 PM
KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2010 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carbon:

Holy crap the prodigal son returns...

Shock and Awe..

I own this page..!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by KEV (edited 02-23-2010).]

IP: Logged
carbon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2010 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post
>_>

[This message has been edited by carbon (edited 02-23-2010).]

Fiero STS

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2010 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero STSSend a Private Message to Fiero STSDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

We don't mind if the SCUM shows up.

Honestly, I know 100% that myself, my wife, and hopefully my kids are going to be there. The part I am having an issue with is figuring out how to get my car there. Dirving it is not an option, it's been off the road for 4 years. It is too costly for me to rent a trailer to tow it on since we are driving my truck. But if I have to be there without my car, I will cry, but I will still be there. I am 100% committed to this.

Andy

If you need a Fiero and cannot get yours there I will let you drive one of mine. I have three show worthy Fieros and a daily driver. I can only drive one.
87 Pegasus

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2010 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87 PegasusSend a Private Message to 87 PegasusDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MinnGreenGT:

We've already got a stack of flyers printed for Saturday

Cool give them to Jim and Paul and with the new site we are releasing on March 1st I will get these into the new section called Fiero shows around the US....
MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2010 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carbon:

Holy crap the prodigal son returns... Here's a guy with over 11000 posts and only three started threads that are not archived...

AH! YOU FUNNY GUYS!

LOL ~ You're quick with the Archive search there.

Did I ever really "leave"? Nah - just been quietly watching from the sidelines... or something like that.
R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2010 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post
I am going to try to make, it but money is a concern. Trailering the IMSA is very expensive for me right now. I really want to be there to meet all of the people involved.
carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2010 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroguy123:

100% going to be there myself, and if both of mine are driveable at that point my wife will be there too in her fiero. We both have turbo 2.0's

I know there are a few people wanting to see your car(s)...
fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2010 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Direct Link to This Post
I'll offer rrunner gas money for trailering it up there if I get to sit in it while the engine is running. Sure others would too. That thing is awesome!
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2010 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
Had a long discussion with Purple Reign last night about the show and the proposed "Burnout Contest"...

Had some great ideas for doing a full on crowd judged burnout competition... Some of the ideas involved the "strapped down" burnout, the block long burnout, and a few others...

Lots of potential for this... I am pumped.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2010 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

Had a long discussion with Purple Reign last night about the show and the proposed "Burnout Contest"...

Had some great ideas for doing a full on crowd judged burnout competition... Some of the ideas involved the "strapped down" burnout, the block long burnout, and a few others...

Lots of potential for this... I am pumped.

My buddy might be bringin his 240SX out than lol.

Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2010 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Another car for me to destroy then Rick Jeez, everyone wants pwned hehe

I've an idea for the last day of the meet, call it a sort of 21 tailpipe salute to Tyler. You see where I'm going with this?
PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2010 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xerces_Blackthorne:

Another car for me to destroy then Rick Jeez, everyone wants pwned hehe

I've an idea for the last day of the meet, call it a sort of 21 tailpipe salute to Tyler. You see where I'm going with this?

This is a lot of sh*t to talk for a car that dosent even run. And a lot of sh*t to talk for an opponent that you know nothing about.
I think your ricer side is showing.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 02-23-2010).]

Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2010 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

This is a lot of sh*t to talk for a car that dosent even run. And a lot of sh*t to talk for an opponent that you know nothing about.
I think your ricer side is showing.

You take things too seriously.. Christ, its all in fun dude Lighten up for once...no need to get your panties in a bunch. It was a joke if you couldn't tell by the smileys...

No reason to be a d-bag and start name calling...I dunno what kinda stick you have up your butt lately, but you're being kind of a jerk...

[This message has been edited by Xerces_Blackthorne (edited 02-23-2010).]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2010 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero STS:

If you need a Fiero and cannot get yours there I will let you drive one of mine. I have three show worthy Fieros and a daily driver. I can only drive one.

I heard GTGeff has 4 Fieros, and can only drive two there if his wife comes with. He lives in the Minneapolis area.

I plan to drive my 72 Buick, and my wife will drive my 86 notchie. Remember if you have classic cars to bring them too

So the flyer posted here can be printed and used?! I will print some asap. I assume it is open to all cars, late model back to model T era, even motorcycles?

[/QUOTE]

carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2010 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:
So the flyer posted here can be printed and used?! I will print some asap. I assume it is open to all cars, late model back to model T era, even motorcycles?

It is an open car show with a nod to the Fiero, meant to emphasize fun and participation, judged by local business people in Frazee.
VikingRedBaron

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2010 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronDirect Link to This Post
In my opinion, the poster says it all. This will be a Car Show, with the Feature being the Pontiac Fiero. I am guessing that is why the Vintage Car is pictured next to the Fiero.

We do Snowmobile Shows this same way. All sled brands and models allowed, with one Brand being the Feature. This works quite well.

I read this as Fiero being Featured, and all Makes and model of cars welcome.

Oh and BTW, I will be there with a Red 84 SE 2.5 Automatic !!!

Weep you scum bags with the Stick Shift cars !!! LOL

[This message has been edited by VikingRedBaron (edited 02-23-2010).]

Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2010 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by VikingRedBaron:

In my opinion, the poster says it all. This will be a Car Show, with the Feature being the Pontiac Fiero. I am guessing that is why the Vintage Car is pictured next to the Fiero.

We do Snowmobile Shows this same way. All sled brands and models allowed, with one Brand being the Feature. This works quite well.

I read this as Fiero being Featured, and all Makes and model of cars welcome.

Oh and BTW, I will be there with a Red 84 SE 2.5 Automatic !!!

Weep you scum bags with the Stick Shift cars !!! LOL

Uh oh, looks like I'm screwed then...The big bad automatic Duke is gonna eat my little old 3.0 Twin Turbo for breakfast
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2010 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
To FieroSTS and GTJeff who offered up their rides to my wife and I: I sincerely appreciate the offer, but I just would not feel comfortable driving someone else's car. If something happened to one of them while I was driving it, I would never forgive myself, even if it was something minor like an Ignition module. But you guys warm my heart knowing that you would do that for me.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2010 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Hulki U. My-BFF

5949 posts
Member since Apr 2008
I have an idea, how about I show my bone stock (except tires) '04 F-250?

[This message has been edited by Hulki U. My-BFF (edited 02-23-2010).]

87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2010 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

I have an idea, how about I show my bone stock (except tires) '04 F-250?

NO FORDS!!!! ford backwards is driver returns on foot.....thats a looooooooong walk hulki
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2010 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

NO FORDS!!!! ford backwards is driver returns on foot.....thats a looooooooong walk hulki

Hell no. Some Fords may have not been the best but the F-series ROCKS. But I think it would cost more in gas to drive that truck then to get your Fiero ready, Andy.
PFF
System Bot
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2010 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

No Antuzzi, Ford stands for "F**kers only run downhill"

Or "Forgotten old rusty dodge"

I could go on and on, but I think you get my point
mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2010 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

No Antuzzi, Ford stands for "F**kers only run downhill"

Or "Forgotten old rusty dodge"

I could go on and on, but I think you get my point

I really don't have a problem with them, my current Daily Driver is a Ford, until my Fiero is done. Its fast.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2010 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Funny how my truck drives and antuzzi and Xerces' rides don't. Plus, it's worth more than all of their rides put together.

Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2010 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Funny how my truck drives and antuzzi and Xerces' rides don't. Plus, it's worth more than all of their rides put together.

Hey now, you are forgetting that I do own Grand Am that runs and drives...

As for vehicle worth, its pretty close if you combine mine and Antuzzi's (mine makes up about 95% of the worth though lol)
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2010 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Hhahahahahahahaha I just died laughing at this one .DRRRRRR I'm with retard.

87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2010 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
Screw it. Hulki I'm driving out the cummins. A little bumper pull will settle it .
Rallaster

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2010 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterDirect Link to This Post

Screw it. Hulki I'm driving out the cummins. A little bumper pull will settle it .

I've got another $20 for Tyler to see this!! LOL
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2010 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

DRRRRRR I'm with is retard.

Fixed that for you

Edit: Where's BoH when ya need him

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2010 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

I think that ford of nhis will pull your truck to hell and back. Its a big effin truck.
mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2010 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

I think that ford of nhis will pull your truck to hell and back. Its a big effin truck.

Pshh, How about I bring a F-350 Dually from my dad's work.

(taken from my build thread)
PFF
System Bot
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2010 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

You realize how much of a tard you sound like right? Keep in mind the Cummins is a diesel and is meant for towing, so most likely has a lot more torque and power than Hulki's truck. AFAIK the Cummins only came in the 3500 Ram...1 ton Ram vs. 3/4 ton F250? You do the math...

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2010 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

You realize how much of a tard you sound like right? Keep in mind the Cummins is a diesel and is meant for towing, so most likely has a lot more torque and power than Hulki's truck. AFAIK the Cummins only came in the 3500 Ram...1 ton Ram vs. 3/4 ton F250? You do the math...

Just because it has a cummins in it dosent mean its a big and powerful truck. We had a cummins in the work truck at BOSS and that thing couldent even climb a hill and that only had 60K on it. On the other hand even as much as i hate them the fords went with no problem. Plus you have never seen hulki's truck it is a monster.

87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2010 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
not my truck but its the same one...
skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2010 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
You people and your trucks... how about mine:

93 Ford ranger with a blown 2.3 hah. (its a Mazda under the skin, so I've been wondering about the difficulty of a rotary swap? - "project wanker" anybody?)

crap picture but you get the idea.

Yeah, it's covered in Fiero parts- I think there's a full set of body panels, two 88 fascias and a heater core or two sitting on that thing...

-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Yep...
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2010 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by skuzzbomer:

You people and your trucks... how about mine:

93 Ford ranger with a blown 2.3 hah. (its a Mazda under the skin, so I've been wondering about the difficulty of a rotary swap? - "project wanker" anybody?)

crap picture but you get the idea.

Yeah, it's covered in Fiero parts- I think there's a full set of body panels, two 88 fascias and a heater core or two sitting on that thing...

-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Yep...

I dont have a truck lol. If i got one though it would either be an escalade EST or silverado RST. and they would be strictley on road no chains
skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2010 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post

I dont have a truck lol. If i got one though it would either be an escalade EST or silverado RST. and they would be strictley on road no chains

Doesn't that defeat the point of a truck?

(edit: shouldn't you be going to bed or something? have nothing to do in the morning?)

[This message has been edited by skuzzbomer (edited 02-24-2010).]

87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2010 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
lol. i got the same ranger sitting in my driveway with a blown head....its getting a 5.0 ho swap
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2010 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by skuzzbomer:

Doesn't that defeat the point of a truck?

(edit: shouldn't you be going to bed or something? have nothing to do in the morning?)

I would want somthing nice that would get me through the snow (of corse an RST is worthless in the snow) but I would like it with some sporty featurs.

And nope sittin here watchin hunt for red october.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2010 01:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Just because it has a cummins in it dosent mean its a big and powerful truck. We had a cummins in the work truck at BOSS and that thing couldent even climb a hill and that only had 60K on it. On the other hand even as much as i hate them the fords went with no problem. Plus you have never seen hulki's truck it is a monster.

What are you talking about, I've seen Hulki's truck

Kids these days, what with their fascination with these new fangled SUV things You realize an Escalade is worthless. What are you gonna say next, you'd buy one and put 50 inch chrome spinners on it and pimp it out with your "bling bling"? Drive through Downingtown hanging halfway out the window with your pink shirt on, hat turned sideways, big fake platinum chains around your neck? Don't make me post the pic of the pink shirt (although I'm sure Hulki will)

[This message has been edited by Xerces_Blackthorne (edited 02-24-2010).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 28 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock