Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  First Annual Tyler Shipman Frazee Fiero Gathering July 24th 2010 (Page 22)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 28 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28 
Previous Page | Next Page
First Annual Tyler Shipman Frazee Fiero Gathering July 24th 2010 by KEV
Started on: 11-23-2009 07:17 PM
Replies: 1118
Last post by: fierogal123 on 01-03-2011 03:53 PM
PURPLE REIGN

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2010 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroguy123:

Eh hem, shawn..... Ever heard that payback's a ***** ?

I'm driving the GT to Frazee next year and if the purple rollercoaster knows what's good for her, she'll run and hide. Lol

Bring it !!!!!!!!!! Cause if your that confident, you'll be running FieroX times.
IP: Logged
RAREW66

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2010 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RAREW66Click Here to visit RAREW66's HomePageSend a Private Message to RAREW66Direct Link to This Post
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Carter is one tough little boy. But, in Shaun's defense, he was picking on somebody his own size
fierogal123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2010 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogal123Send a Private Message to fierogal123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by RAREW66:

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Carter is one tough little boy. But, in Shaun's defense, he was picking on somebody his own size

Bahahahaha!
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2010 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post
You guys suck !!!!!!!!!!!! I'll have a present in store for all of you !!!
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2010 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post

PURPLE REIGN

4080 posts
Member since Sep 2002

Originally posted by fierogal123:

Bahahahaha!

Yuck it up, buttercup
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2010 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
Man, no Fiero is faster then my Re-body.
fierogal123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2010 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogal123Send a Private Message to fierogal123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by PURPLE REIGN:

Yuck it up, buttercup

It's all in good fun. If we didn't like ya we would never give you crap. Take it as a compliment.
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2010 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post

It's all in good fun. If we didn't like ya we would never give you crap. Take it as a compliment.

I know Steph, but MJ ??? Really ?? You can do better than that for a compliment
VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2010 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mattwa:

Man, no Fiero is faster then my Re-body.

Re-body, or Re-badged?
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2010 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by VikingRedBaron:

Re-body, or Re-badged?

Shhh, its a Re-body. We were at the end of the Fiero's, and I'm sure I heard some older lady in the crowd ask, "Is that a new one?" LOL!
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2010 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
Whelp I managed to sleep most of today away and am trying to get caught up. Facebook hits are a plenty. I'm looking for any and all news clips as well.
PFF
System Bot
justa6

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2010 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for justa6Send a Private Message to justa6Direct Link to This Post
hey guys, my dad and i had a great time at the show! it really was neat to see all the support with every one there. next year i'll have to make it out for the camping!

------------------

My Designs
My Videos
87 Fiero GT 5-speed.
98 Golf K2 5-speed 2.0
Minivan Drivers; they're good for fertilizer. Thats all.

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2010 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
Please forgive my multiple posts in a row here, as I catch up on the forum, and quote messages from here and there...

Originally posted by Synthesis:
I heard a few snorers out there in tent city. Not quite sure who they were, but I will be sure to come prepared for next year.

I saw another post where Chris says "I do not snore"

LOL! ! ! ! Chris... Now now, stop trying to be so innocent, as I have proof! LOL. This was recorded on Saturday night around 1:30 in the morning outside Chris's tent

(As I was recording it, You can hear someone in the background say "So apparently Synthesis does actually snore" LOL )

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 07-28-2010).]

MOBILE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2010 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MOBILESend a Private Message to MOBILEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

LOL! ! ! ! Chris... Now now, stop trying to be so innocent, as I have proof! LOL. This was recorded on Saturday night around 1:30 in the morning outside Chris's tent

THAT IS AWESOME!! Big Teddy Bear sounds a little more like a Grizzly!!! If I camp next year I'm bringing a set of noise canceling ear muffs...

------------------

Intercooled SC3800 II/III mated to a Getrag. 19's with 13" Brakes on all 4 corners. 5 years in Avionics & 15 years in Car Electronics Experience.

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2010 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackhawk:

I don't own a Fiero, but I had the Grand Am and was the short guy in the white Bad Religion shirt. Chris came onto the website that I moderate and mentioned the show, and since I currently live in Gwinner, ND, it was a no-brainer to go. After meeting a few of you and seeing the sense of community, I had to join, and possibly get a Fiero at some point when school doesn't take all of my money. I just want to say great job with the show and the project, I followed it on the news for quite a while.

Hey! Glad you made it to the forums! Was very nice meeting you at the show!
RAREW66

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2010 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RAREW66Click Here to visit RAREW66's HomePageSend a Private Message to RAREW66Direct Link to This Post
We had to move out of the tent city and in to the suburbs up by the turkey frier. The hussle and bussle of the saw mill downtown was just to much for us. Stu and John benefited from all the lumber produced to put up the mansion they were staying in. Good Times.
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2010 02:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
Lumber???? Heck someone left the saw mill running at night!

John be careful what you produce here. I might just have to let it out that you have Chris beat by a long shot. Too bad no one thought to grab Chris' DB meter for a snorer showdown Could have had some record numbers there. Still had a blast. Next year we'll designate a snoring section.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2010 03:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
Poor Stuart was so tired from his drive from Dallas, that he failed to notice that we passed a bunch of Fiero's on the way to Frazee.

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2010 06:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
JohnWPB funny .. STU wake up and smell the coffee !!! ..................hummmmmmmmm did any of you save me a beer for next year ???? or did Synth drink them all ..... after hearing him snore like that I think he did empty the beer barrels .....my snowblower make less noise then that !!!

------------------

http://www.blackwidowfiero.com

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 07-28-2010).]

Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2010 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

JohnWPB funny .. STU wake up and smell the coffee !!! ..................hummmmmmmmm did any of you save me a beer for next year ???? or did Synth drink them all ..... after hearing him snore like that I think he did empty the beer barrels .....my snowblower make less noise then that !!!

That couldn't possibly have been me... I am a robot, and shut down for the evening...

Besides, I don't drink (in all honesty)...

John.. You ass! LOL!
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2010 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
Ya know in the first KARE11 piece as they close the video, with the sound of Tyler's car riving into the distance? I was gonna give Boyd a call and suggest a new audio for the ending of this video, maybe with a shot of the tents and stars. They do sound very similar

Maybe we didn't save you a beer... but that sure won't stop me from buying you one (or more) next year!

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 07-28-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2010 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Ya know in the first KARE11 piece as they close the video, with the sound of Tyler's car riving into the distance? I was gonna give Boyd a call and suggest a new audio for the ending of this video, maybe with a shot of the tents and stars. They do sound very similar

OMG! That would be way to frigging funny if they did that in the second video, with some overlay during shots of Tent City... lol
fieroguy123

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2010 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Direct Link to This Post

Bring it !!!!!!!!!! Cause if your that confident, you'll be running FieroX times.

All in good fun Reign, all in good fun. Seriously though, it's gonna be pretty nasty, but it's a secret that will be revealed at the Frazee show next year. I can give one hint though, all I will say is twin turbo
LaFierte

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2010 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LaFierteSend a Private Message to LaFierteDirect Link to This Post
hey is the news cast from kare 11 of the show on you tube yet?
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2010 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LaFierte:

hey is the news cast from kare 11 of the show on you tube yet?

Nope. If you read back, it will be several weeks.

Many of us will find out well in advance what the air date will be. So stay tuned.. It is usually a few weeks before KARE11 does the story.
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2010 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post

All in good fun Reign, all in good fun. Seriously though, it's gonna be pretty nasty, but it's a secret that will be revealed at the Frazee show next year. I can give one hint though, all I will say is twin turbo

Ahhhh, yes. I smell some sort of V-6 in the air
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2010 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

That was me. Sorry.
fierogal123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2010 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogal123Send a Private Message to fierogal123Direct Link to This Post

All I can say is that Bobby has had this glassed over look since he got back. He's deep in thought. lol I just wish we had all the money right now to start these projects...or continue rather. I have a feeling this will be talked about all year. It'll prob take almost a year to complete. I'm def going to get more involved than he'll prob be able to handle. It will be as if he were to try to help me in the kitchen. Bahahhaahahaha! We'll be bringing our quarter slip to prove times btw.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2010 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Forgot to add in my other post that my pics from this weekend will be posted momentarily. I have to offload the camera.
fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2010 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Direct Link to This Post

Think so? We shall see!
MinnGreenGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2010 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KennyH:

Minngreengt, I was the guy that brought the knife to a gunfight, (the bike). Is it ok if I steal the pic you took of it? Its awesome! I think if the show would have advertised that bikes were also welcome there would have been more there. Maybe and idea for next year. If thats a direction you all want to go.
Chris, I hate to be picky but the total for the show should be 101 cars and 1 bike!
I had a GREAT time and am proud to have been able to attend the first annual memorial show. I plan on being there next year, God willing and the creek don't rise 8-) !
Later,
Kenny Holgate

Kenny,

Shoot me a message at minngreengt@gmail.com and I'll send you the high resolution originals! Nice bike... what were the details on it anyway? Someone was asking about it on my facebook page. I would definitely think that adding a pic & info that bikes are welcome too is a great idea.
PFF
System Bot
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2010 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post

All I can say is that Bobby has had this glassed over look since he got back. He's deep in thought. lol I just wish we had all the money right now to start these projects...or continue rather. I have a feeling this will be talked about all year. It'll prob take almost a year to complete. I'm def going to get more involved than he'll prob be able to handle. It will be as if he were to try to help me in the kitchen. Bahahhaahahaha! We'll be bringing our quarter slip to prove times btw.

You mean video

Think so? We shall see!

True........as maybe project # 2 might be done here too
fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2010 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Direct Link to This Post

True........as maybe project # 2 might be done here too

Oooooh! Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve! I'll add one more hint. This swap has never been done.
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2010 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNDirect Link to This Post
I need a better tip.......Import or Domestic motor ??

I'm looking at doing one that's rare, but not sure if anyone has one completed equals around 900hp
R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2010 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post

Oooooh! Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve! I'll add one more hint. This swap has never been done.

So you guys mean that I need to add some more HP?
fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2010 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by R Runner:

So you guys mean that I need to add some more HP?

Sure! But I don't think you need more h.p. paul. You said you ran a 12.2? Maybe you should work on adding more traction instead. LOL

I need a better tip.......Import or Domestic motor ??

I'm looking at doing one that's rare, but not sure if anyone has one completed equals around 900hp

Good lord shawn! 900h.p.!?!? How do you make 900h.p. get down the track in a fiero? I can't see anyone ever achieving a reasonable amount of traction in a fiero with that much power. And as far as another hint goes, hmmmm........... Answering foreign or domestic would eliminate too many possibilities. But I'll say this. The vehicle this engine comes from was produced for 28 years.

I think it's safe to say that next years show will be VERY interesting

[This message has been edited by fieroguy123 (edited 07-28-2010).]

KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2010 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVDirect Link to This Post
Bobby..I wouldn't worry about Shawn to much..it will break before it ever get's down the track..

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2010 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post

lol, I sometimes get "just let me do it" and such too, when trying to help in the kitchen .

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2010 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post

43224 posts
Member since May 2007

Diesel?!
fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2010 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Diesel?!

Are you kidding me? Lol
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 28 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock