Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  First Annual Tyler Shipman Frazee Fiero Gathering July 24th 2010 (Page 6)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 28 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28 
Previous Page | Next Page
First Annual Tyler Shipman Frazee Fiero Gathering July 24th 2010 by KEV
Started on: 11-23-2009 07:17 PM
Replies: 1118
Last post by: fierogal123 on 01-03-2011 03:53 PM
Fosgatecavy98

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fosgatecavy98Send a Private Message to Fosgatecavy98Direct Link to This Post
I'll race you all

I just have a 4 cylinder.....ecotec....with....some....stuff...done....
IP: Logged
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
If i end up bringin the firebird you will eat your words
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
At least I will be driving not towing my fiero...
VikingRedBaron

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

OUCH.........................
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

And if you bring the fireturd, you'll be the one eating words...And dust
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
I might drive it. All depends on weather julia comes with me or not.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post

Hey..hey!! I have to tow otherwise I don't make it 2 blocks without being pulled over Hopefully the cops are more understanding in Frazee

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 02-17-2010).]

mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2010 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

Ill flatten your tires.

Wouldn't that give me more traction?
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2010 02:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
You have to be 18 to drag race . Just kidding. I ran my first strip when I was 15.
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2010 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

You have to be 18 to drag race . Just kidding. I ran my first strip when I was 15.

I have already made 2 runs at a drag strip with my old 2.8. Now granted the times were bad but I did it. My goal with my new setup is too knock at least 2 seconds off my time.
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2010 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
hmmm... All this talk of racing makes me wonder if a section of road could be blocked for a bit of a display.
PFF
System Bot
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2010 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DIY_Stu:

hmmm... All this talk of racing makes me wonder if a section of road could be blocked for a bit of a display.

display of my 2.8 owning your 3.8
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2010 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Thats not a bad idea Stu.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2010 01:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post

REALLY ....hope you do come up with your firebird ... that way we'll see who eats whos words...the Widow eats Firebirds for breaky. J/K

------------------

Shaved Lambo Doors
http://www.blackwidowfiero.com

Rallaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2010 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterDirect Link to This Post

I'll make sure to bring the spice rack with me... I hear that crow doesn't go down very well plain.... Regardless of who's eating it...

------------------
Pennock's Official Thread Killer
Indiana Fiero Club

The Duke will NEVER DIE

GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2010 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rallaster:

I'll make sure to bring the spice rack with me... I hear that crow doesn't go down very well plain.... Regardless of who's eating it...

Actually more turkey than crow. The car show is being held inconjuction with Frazee's Turkey Days. Google Frazee MN Turkey Days. Interesting article about torching a 22 foot paper mache turkey back in 1998. No wonder why they went to a large concrete one in the town square. LOL
Fosgatecavy98

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2010 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fosgatecavy98Send a Private Message to Fosgatecavy98Direct Link to This Post
Small town festivals rock.

I do a few a year around here.
sabooo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2010 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for saboooSend a Private Message to saboooDirect Link to This Post
If there is any interest, I'm considering having my car transported out and back from PA. If we can get a few cars together and have them transported both ways, we should be able to get a fairly good rate. If this appeals to you, drop me a PM.

Tentative plan is to have the cars picked up in time to have them in Frazee by Friday, and have them picked up again on Sunday. Looking at the fact that the trip takes about 22 hours from here to there, I would expect 3 days in transit each way, maybe less with a motivated driver.

Perhaps a rental car/van to get out there? We can do it in a day if we rotate hands on the wheel and you all dont have little girl bladders.

Cheers
Rich
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2010 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sabooo:

If there is any interest, I'm considering having my car transported out and back from PA. If we can get a few cars together and have them transported both ways, we should be able to get a fairly good rate. If this appeals to you, drop me a PM.

Tentative plan is to have the cars picked up in time to have them in Frazee by Friday, and have them picked up again on Sunday. Looking at the fact that the trip takes about 22 hours from here to there, I would expect 3 days in transit each way, maybe less with a motivated driver.

Perhaps a rental car/van to get out there? We can do it in a day if we rotate hands on the wheel and you all dont have little girl bladders.

Cheers
Rich

22 hours is about a 2 and a half day trip if it's a direct A to B trip if the transport company is restricted by DOT HOS rules, which most are since they are interstate commercial drivers. If the driver has to make additional stops, it could very easily turn into a 3 or 4 day trip because of the time consumed at the additional stops.

http://www.fmcsa.dot.gov/ru...topics/hos/index.htm

------------------
Pennock's Official Thread Killer
Indiana Fiero Club

The Duke will NEVER DIE

VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2010 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronDirect Link to This Post

Cheers
Rich

Well, that leave PK86 out then !!!
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2010 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Cheers
Rich

Im up for it. PM me with the details.
PFF
System Bot
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2010 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
We are still working out Details, but Holiday Inn in Detroit Lakes is going to set a block of rooms aside for us.

Summer is their BUSY time, but they have agreed to a discount, and will block out rooms for us for the show.

There are also several other hotels in the area as well.

Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2010 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

We are still working out Details, but Holiday Inn in Detroit Lakes is going to set a block of rooms aside for us.

Summer is their BUSY time, but they have agreed to a discount, and will block out rooms for us for the show.

There are also several other hotels in the area as well.

Fold the back seat down and sleep in the trunk.

Oh wait, you guys don't have a back seat

Good to know this though, thanks Synthesis
lynxer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2010 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lynxerSend a Private Message to lynxerDirect Link to This Post
Hey ladies watch the Firebird comments. I got a Bird that will eat your little 2.8's like a kindergarden snack pack
RAREW66

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2010 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RAREW66Click Here to visit RAREW66's HomePageSend a Private Message to RAREW66Direct Link to This Post
It kind of looks like KEV has talked me in to bringing the Indy PPG Pace Car up for this. I am looking forward to joining in on this. Although I would rather have been in Frazee today to pay my respects.

Fred
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2010 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
lynxer ... anytime firebird ha ha

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 02-20-2010).]

Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2010 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

lynxer ... anytime firebird ha ha

x2 I'll eat that bird and then the Widow to boot
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2010 01:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
Xerces_Blackthorne.......... heheheh we're gettin perty confident huh.......... If ya buy me new tires I'll smoke them off the rim. The Widow has rear brake disengage switch.....ya should see the face on the "Rice burners" when I light them up ----- Priceless ------
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2010 01:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

Xerces_Blackthorne.......... heheheh we're gettin perty confident huh.......... If ya buy me new tires I'll smoke them off the rim. The Widow has rear brake disengage switch.....ya should see the face on the "Rice burners" when I light them up ----- Priceless ------

Hmm. 3800SC in that thing, right? What size tires I happen to have some 17's in the mall for sale right now

We'll see what happens hehe Spiders are tasty, especially widows. Chock full of protein and venomy goodness
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2010 03:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
Nope not 3800 my friend

------------------

Shaved Lambo Doors
http://www.blackwidowfiero.com

Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2010 03:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
lol, maybe I should pay attention to signatures once in awhile

Nevermind then 5.7 is a bit too big for me (almost double the size of what I'm running)

What kind of numbers you pushing on that beast? Have you dyno'd it? Just curious where it matches up with my TT (which I have big plans for )

LT1 right? What year?

[This message has been edited by Xerces_Blackthorne (edited 02-20-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2010 03:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterDirect Link to This Post
C'mon ya'll, you can't forget about us 2.5L 5 spd folks now... Running a 2.5 cuz it's all we can afford....
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2010 04:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post

C'mon ya'll, you can't forget about us 2.5L 5 spd folks now... Running a 2.5 cuz it's all we can afford....

I can top that! What about us 2.5'ers with Auto Trannies! LOL

Rallaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2010 04:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:
I can top that! What about us 2.5'ers with Auto Trannies! LOL

Ooh :cringes: You win.... LOL I will never willingly own an automatic anything (vehicular) again. I haven't owned an auto since I got rid of my RamCharger 6 years ago. If I ever get an auto Fiero, it's going in the garage for a manual tranny upgrade immediately... LOL
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2010 05:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post

Ooh :cringes: You win.... LOL I will never willingly own an automatic anything (vehicular) again. I haven't owned an auto since I got rid of my RamCharger 6 years ago. If I ever get an auto Fiero, it's going in the garage for a manual tranny upgrade immediately... LOL

go put a size 13-14 shoe on and try to hit the clutch....welcome to my world
Erik

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2010 06:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikDirect Link to This Post
oooh i'll have to bring my cammed N* with N02 and shut ya all down ...hehehe

thats if I can make it without getting the car impounded on the way up

R Runner

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2010 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lynxer:

Hey ladies watch the Firebird comments. I got a Bird that will eat your little 2.8's like a kindergarden snack pack

Who said anything about a 2.8? How about a 412ci?

(BTW... I like your 'Bird. I have a '96 T/A too.... I love the '93 to '97 body style)

------------------
Paul

My IMSA Build: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/789315
HHP Adjustable Sway Bars: //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/036556.html

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2010 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
Xerces_Blackthorne ---hehehe yep ....... will be fun to see ya anyway .... but no Widow for you to boot or will it be the Widow givin you the boot ??? The PO of the engine said 350 HP at 5000 RPM torque 390 @ 4000 RPM and had a 4 barrel 650 cfm Holley carburetor...... I have a 4 barrel Rochester 550 CFM on it now.... haven't put her on a dyno or drag strip yet since last summer that's when I had a 305 in her.

http://www.blackwidowfiero.com/videos.html

Danyel

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 02-20-2010).]

Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2010 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Pretty close then to my TT V6 And once I get the boost controller, AFPR, turbo timer, and whatnot installed, I may be able to keep up with ya at least Stock is 300 hp, 305 ft lb torque. Only mods that have been done are a K&N filter and larger magnaflow exhaust. Soon to have a three angle valve grind, port and polish on the heads, and 12 psi boost instead of 9pst

I expect to see around 350hp 365 ft-lb when I'm finished

So as I said, I *may* keep up for a bit (if you factor in the weight difference that is). But I can sure try to eat the widow for breakfast hehe
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2010 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
If I count in the the 350 motor, Shaved Lambo doors, coil overs, headLight projectors, new set of tail lights and hood extractor ... the budget for sooping up the engine is BUSTED hehehehe the wifey would throw a fit..... next year .... turbo and perf cams and pistons .....
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 28 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock