Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Install a V8 with me! Warning! Many pics! (Page 13)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
Previous Page | Next Page
Install a V8 with me! Warning! Many pics! by chester
Started on: 08-27-2002 08:38 PM
Replies: 540
Last post by: chester on 06-08-2004 08:28 PM
2point5fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2003 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2point5fieroSend a Private Message to 2point5fieroDirect Link to This Post
Chester, Coolest video ive ever seen! You get a + !

------------------
G Mo

IP: Logged
chester
From: State of insanity...moved in and comfortably numb...

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2003 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by vwaltdog:

Glad to see you working on the Rat again. Looks great! BTW: My car has 2500 miles on it now. No problems so far. I had it out yesterday for inspection. After I got the car inspected I went to a local sub shop for some lunch. When I parked I had 3 guys come running up to me to ask if I really had a v8 in my car. Of course I had to show them.
Matt

Glad to hear yours is doing well. Did you ever get another project car? It's a good feeling when people go oooh and ahhh over the V8 isn't it?

Rob D.

chester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2003 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterDirect Link to This Post

chester

4063 posts
Member since Jun 2001

Originally posted by 2point5fiero:

Chester, Coolest video ive ever seen! You get a + !

Thanks!!!!

------------------

The Dirty Rat
Chopped, dropped and just plain NASTY!
383 Stroker MPFI with NOS
2.5" Drop
11" Brakes
17" Revolutions
RCC Coilover Suspension
Updated June 29 '03 www.dirtyratracing.org

vwaltdog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2003 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for vwaltdogSend a Private Message to vwaltdogDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by chester:

Glad to hear yours is doing well. Did you ever get another project car? It's a good feeling when people go oooh and ahhh over the V8 isn't it?

Rob D.

no other project cars yet...

KRMFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2003 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KRMFieroSend a Private Message to KRMFieroDirect Link to This Post
Rob where did you move to anyway? I read all these posts like 1000 times since the start and I want to see your car sometime lol are you still in NH? Im in Maine right now at CMCC (college) i might take my fiero up here in the spring but not sure how the police would like it around here. I been drooling over your swap this whole time and my background on my computer is your car lol if your still around the area mind if i take a peak at it some time?

Kyle

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2003 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Okay Chester...I want one too. How much for the carbon/kevler headliner cost you? Will it fit with the current choptop? Please show pics of it inside the car.....please
Curls

------------------

PFF
System Bot
chester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2003 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KRMFiero:

Rob where did you move to anyway? I read all these posts like 1000 times since the start and I want to see your car sometime lol are you still in NH? Im in Maine right now at CMCC (college) i might take my fiero up here in the spring but not sure how the police would like it around here. I been drooling over your swap this whole time and my background on my computer is your car lol if your still around the area mind if i take a peak at it some time?

Kyle

Sorry dude, I had to move to Kentucky to take a job. You’re more then welcome to stop by if you’re ever out this way! I still plan on attending some shows out east. Carlisle is a definite possibility. Maybe we can hook up there??

Thanks for the compliments! It's greatly appreciated!

Rob D.

chester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2003 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterDirect Link to This Post

chester

4063 posts
Member since Jun 2001

Originally posted by madcurl:

Okay Chester...I want one too. How much for the carbon/kevler headliner cost you? Will it fit with the current choptop? Please show pics of it inside the car.....please
Curls

Hey curls!

I got the headliner from DKOV. Nice quaily product! It will need a little trimming to fit with the chop, but no big deal. You can check out his prices and availabilty either here https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/031536.html or here
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/017553.html I plan on working on the install next weekend. I have to wait till the rest of my gauges get here.

Rob D.

KRMFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2003 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KRMFieroSend a Private Message to KRMFieroDirect Link to This Post

Carlisle is a definite possibility. Maybe we can hook up there??

Darn, well I always wanted to go to Carlisle so I guess im going to have to go now, see you there if you go

Kyle

------------------
1988 Formula 2M6 5 Speed - CRX Intake, NOS dry kit, ZEX Ejector Air Amplifier, Taylor Wires, NGK UR5 plugs, MSD 6AL Ignition /w 2 step rev control, MSD Blaster 3 coil, WCF dog bone, WCF engine mount, Autometer Ultra-Lite guages (A/F,Vac.), KYB GR2's, Sequential turn signals, Rapid 3rd brake light....
Recurring donator

chester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2003 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterDirect Link to This Post
Got some early Christmas gifts in the mail... I've been busy shaving my door handles which I'm goin to start another thread on here in a few. I received my adjustabe lower control arm parts from RCC. These have an turn buckle design for adjustment, where the old ones you had to pull the bolt out of the hemi joint, adjust, reassemble and then align. If not right repeat. What a pain in the A$$ that is. They changed to design to ease adjustment. I also got my gauge pillar pods and the remaining gauges, both oil pressure and volt meter. Now all I need is my damn audio equipment back from the DA in New Hampsire and I can start on the interior!

Adjustable a arm parts

Gauge pods, hope I can fit all four!

Cyberdyne oil pressure.

Cyberdyne Volt meter.

Rob D.

------------------

The Dirty Rat
383 Stroker MPFI with N2O
2.5" Drop
11" Brakes
17" Revolutions
RCC Coilover Suspension

LS1swap

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2003 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LS1swapClick Here to visit LS1swap's HomePageSend a Private Message to LS1swapDirect Link to This Post
Hey Rob. I don't know if those are the same gauge pods that I have or not. I got mine from the Fiero store. But the CSI temp gauge is 2-1/8: and the pod was 2-1/16" so I had to sand them out a little to get them to fit. I also had to contour the sides that meet the a pillar to make them fit right as well. Just thought I would give you the heads up.

Edit... Oh and home depot sells the little plastic screw covers as well. The ones that were supplied with mine kept falling apart, but the home depot ones stay together. They were in the section near the cabinet handles. Funny how you forget all the little problems you encountered until you are reminded of them

[This message has been edited by LS1swap (edited 12-23-2003).]

454Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2003 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 454FieroSend a Private Message to 454FieroDirect Link to This Post
'

[This message has been edited by 454Fiero (edited 04-12-2004).]

chester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2003 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LS1swap:

Hey Rob. I don't know if those are the same gauge pods that I have or not. I got mine from the Fiero store. But the CSI temp gauge is 2-1/8: and the pod was 2-1/16" so I had to sand them out a little to get them to fit. I also had to contour the sides that meet the a pillar to make them fit right as well. Just thought I would give you the heads up.

Edit... Oh and home depot sells the little plastic screw covers as well. The ones that were supplied with mine kept falling apart, but the home depot ones stay together. They were in the section near the cabinet handles. Funny how you forget all the little problems you encountered until you are reminded of them

Thanks for the heads up. I actually plan on glassing them in to the pillar. I never did like the way they just clip on.

Rob D.

Convertable Indy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2003 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Convertable IndySend a Private Message to Convertable IndyDirect Link to This Post
Your in KY? Im right on the border of IN/KY. Where abouts are you? I'd like to see your ride one day. Thanks for the pics!

------------------

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2003 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Hey Chester, are you aliminating the stock upper center oil/volt meter piece, right? What are you putting in its place? Any pics of the carbon/fiber head (liner) piece?

I also replaced the stock oil/volt meter gauges with Dakota Digital gauges w/chrome bezel rim. Their housed on the center consule behind the Viper shifter bezel. Its like, "night & day" compared to stock for accurate readings. Also have fuel and temp gauges.

------------------

chester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2003 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterDirect Link to This Post

Hey Chester, are you aliminating the stock upper center oil/volt meter piece, right? What are you putting in its place? Any pics of the carbon/fiber head (liner) piece?

I also replaced the stock oil/volt meter gauges with Dakota Digital gauges w/chrome bezel rim. Their housed on the center consule behind the Viper shifter bezel. Its like, "night & day" compared to stock for accurate readings. Also have fuel and temp gauges.

Yup, taking those down and putting up a 6.5 inch Alpine LCD panel with a Kenwood center channel speaker in its place. Dakota Digital makes some nice stuff. I got the Cyberdyne to match the rest of my red digital gauges. I'm going to attempt putting 4 gauges on the driver side pillar - Oil pressure, voltage, temp and air/fuel mixture. Got any pics of your setup? I'd love to see it!

Rob D.

PFF
System Bot
chester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2003 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterDirect Link to This Post
Oh, and I probably won't get to the headliner till later in the week...

Rob D.

chester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2003 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterDirect Link to This Post

chester

4063 posts
Member since Jun 2001

Originally posted by Convertable Indy:

Your in KY? Im right on the border of IN/KY. Where abouts are you? I'd like to see your ride one day. Thanks for the pics!

I live in Frankfort. Probably about 45-60 minutes from the border. Drop me a line if you'd like to stop by. Your more then welcome to...

Rob D.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2003 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Chester, one quick question: Are you painting the A-pillers(+guage housing) and B-piller fiberglassed parts? Same color of car?
I also have the gauges pod housing from Fiero Store. THat too will sit around collecting dust until it goes into the other Fiero.

Anyway I cant post at work due too company rules, until I get my own computer out of shop. However I can e-mail via yahoo account, anyway Songman has them. Maybe he will post them later....but there not finished (not pretty), but are in the car, all hook'd up. Waiting on Mr. Mikes to finish leather doors.

Oh yeah, are you or can you hook-up a video lead through the Alpine led screen for rear viewing? After all you have a Chop Top + wing now. Hehehe.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 12-23-2003).]

chester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2003 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterDirect Link to This Post

Chester, one quick question: Are you painting the A-pillers(+guage housing) and B-piller fiberglassed parts? Same color of car?
I also have the gauges pod housing from Fiero Store. THat too will sit around collecting dust until it goes into the other Fiero.

Anyway I cant post at work due too company rules, until I get my own computer out of shop. However I can e-mail via yahoo account, anyway Songman has them. Maybe he will post them later....but there not finished (not pretty), but are in the car, all hook'd up. Waiting on Mr. Mikes to finish leather doors.

Oh yeah, are you or can you hook-up a video lead through the Alpine led screen for rear viewing? After all you have a Chop Top + wing now. Hehehe.

The interior trim pieces are going to get finish sanded and painted the stock dark grey color. The rear view mirror camera was an idea I've had even before the chop. I have an all aluminum color bullet camera that sports a 1/3" CCD (not the cheap CMOS) with a 3.6 MM wide angle lens. I plan on mounting the bullet camera where the deck lid lock cylinder is currently. Here's a pic of the camera. It really works well even in low light, down to .5 lux.

Rob D.

chester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2003 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterDirect Link to This Post
I finally got around to finding the cause of my harmonic balancer leak. I removed it last night and found that, once again because of the gear drive I chose, the neck of the balancer was only about 1/8 inch inside the timing chain cover seal. I remedied the problem by using a harmonic balancer repair sleeve that Archie recommended. It actually brought the neck of the balancer out another 1/2 inch, plenty for a proper seal. Now to go put it back together again!

Rob D.

------------------

The Dirty Rat
2.5" Drop
11" Brakes
17" Revolutions
RCC Coilover Suspension

chester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2003 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterDirect Link to This Post
Well, I FINALLY got to put a couple of miles on The Rat! I'll tell you what, I don't care what anyone says, there's nothing like the sound of a V8 behind you to make the hairs stand up on end! I took the car about 5 miles up the road to the Shell station, and needless to say, people were trying to figure out what in the hell it was and if it really had some ump. I kinda got ambitious with the go pedal and left the gas station sideways (totally by accident ) I had Elvira video tape some of the ride. All the leaks are gone and the only issue left is that the car runs a little warm. I'm getting a different rad fan, as the one I have now only pulls 1200 CFM. The new ones rated at 2800 CFM. Also need to work on burping to cooling system some more. Boy am I a HAPPY CAMPER!!

I'll post a link to the video shortly. The flowmaster sounds SWEET!

Rob D.

------------------

The Dirty Rat
2.5" Drop
11" Brakes
17" Revolutions
RCC Coilover Suspension

Jim88GT

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2003 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jim88GTSend a Private Message to Jim88GTDirect Link to This Post
Rob,
Color me envious - I spent Christmas pulling the motor! Scheduled to drop it off Saturday at the engine builder to get it rebalanced. Wish I could fast forward to spring and have all the work done and just get out and have some fun driving it! Patience......

Jim

eunospeed

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2003 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for eunospeedSend a Private Message to eunospeedDirect Link to This Post
Way to go Rob, can't wait until we get together for another local meet to see The Rat on the road! Happy New Year!

John

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2003 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Quote: Chester,
people were trying to figure out what in the hell it was and if it really had some ump. I kinda got ambitious with the go pedal and left the gas station sideways (totally by accident ) I had Elvira video tape some of the ride.

Darn it....you're very very bad man, hehe. You left the people shock'd & awh'd. Question did you see them with the rear view camera? hehe. Now go and do the same thing to the local fast & fearless crowd.

------------------

chester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2003 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jim88GT:

Rob,
Color me envious - I spent Christmas pulling the motor! Scheduled to drop it off Saturday at the engine builder to get it rebalanced. Wish I could fast forward to spring and have all the work done and just get out and have some fun driving it! Patience......

Jim

Yup patience, I know its hard - it's been a 2 year project so far...Feels good to FINALLY reap some fruits of my labor!

Hang in there!

Rob D.

PFF
System Bot
chester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2003 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterDirect Link to This Post

chester

4063 posts
Member since Jun 2001

Originally posted by eunospeed:

Way to go Rob, can't wait until we get together for another local meet to see The Rat on the road! Happy New Year!

John

Hell your right up the road, drop me an email and I'll shoot you my number and you can swing by. I'll take you for a spin!

Happy New Year to you too!

Rob D.

chester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2003 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterDirect Link to This Post

chester

4063 posts
Member since Jun 2001

Quote: Chester,
people were trying to figure out what in the hell it was and if it really had some ump. I kinda got ambitious with the go pedal and left the gas station sideways (totally by accident ) I had Elvira video tape some of the ride.

Darn it....you're very very bad man, hehe. You left the people shock'd & awh'd. Question did you see them with the rear view camera? hehe. Now go and do the same thing to the local fast & fearless crowd.

Not there yet to be taking on anybody, not till she's broken in. I still have to get the new cooling fan installed and get the nose mounted. Tired of taking it off when I drive it...

Rob D.

chester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2003 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterDirect Link to This Post

chester

4063 posts
Member since Jun 2001
Ok got some new video posted on my site at

http://www.dirtyratracing.org/dirty%20rat%20video.htm

One video is of us idling down the driveway. You can really pickup on the rumble of the flow master and the sweet whine of the Milodon gear drive.

The next one is of me getting some gas at the local Shell station. It kinda puts a perspective on how low the car really is.

And the last on is a little romp from 0 - 80 after leaving the gas station. I LOVE the sound of that V8!

Let me know what you think!

Rob D.

------------------

The Dirty Rat
2.5" Drop
11" Brakes
17" Revolutions
RCC Coilover Suspension

jelly2m8

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2003 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jelly2m8Send a Private Message to jelly2m8Direct Link to This Post
Very nice videos Rob!!

Oh man, nothin like the sound of a healthy V8 at the back of your head

vwaltdog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2003 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for vwaltdogSend a Private Message to vwaltdogDirect Link to This Post
YEEEHAAA!!!!! Awesome videos!!! WOW!!!! I'm not sure about your setup but I was able to burp my cooling system by taking the heater hose off of the water pump and listen for the coolant to start flowing. Right when it was about to flow out all over I put the hose back on. This is with the engine off and the water pump running. Hope that helps. Although you probably don't even have the heater core hooked up t-shirt weather in December and all. I bet you don't miss NH.
chester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2003 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by vwaltdog:

YEEEHAAA!!!!! Awesome videos!!! WOW!!!! I'm not sure about your setup but I was able to burp my cooling system by taking the heater hose off of the water pump and listen for the coolant to start flowing. Right when it was about to flow out all over I put the hose back on. This is with the engine off and the water pump running. Hope that helps. Although you probably don't even have the heater core hooked up t-shirt weather in December and all. I bet you don't miss NH.

Yeah, it was warm that weekend, back to the 30's now. It warms up on occasion and I take advantage of it. The one thing I don't miss is the SNOW!

Thanks for the compliments guys!

Rob D.

HIOSILVER!

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2003 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HIOSILVER!Send a Private Message to HIOSILVER!Direct Link to This Post
Hey hey I resemble that remark LOL. By the way happy belated birthday! Never realized how much OLDER than I am you really are. LOL. Got good news I found the bill of sale. No worries there and I put it in a SAFE place this time. Literally. Cool videos . Said it before and I'll say it again. you do great work.
RIch

Yeah, it was warm that weekend, back to the 30's now. It warms up on occasion and I take advantage of it. The one thing I don't miss is the SNOW!

Thanks for the compliments guys!

Rob D.

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2003 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Nice videos Rob, well worth the wait on a dial up connection. I can't wait to get back home to my DSL connection. Keep us posted on your progress.
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2003 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Ok got some new video posted .............

...........Let me know what you think!

Rob D.

HaHa, You're Sick & I mean that in a Good Way.

KissMySSFiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2003 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroDirect Link to This Post
you have stong will power. Its gotta be tough to stay out of it.
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2003 06:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaDirect Link to This Post
I love your laugh in the car as you hit 80mph. I hope to giggle the same way when my DOHC swap is done. you can just feel the excitement watching the video, great job.

Rob

------------------

88 TTop coupe, soon to be fitted with a 96 DOHC 3.4/5spd

chester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2003 07:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by HIOSILVER!:

Hey hey I resemble that remark LOL. By the way happy belated birthday! Never realized how much OLDER than I am you really are. LOL. Got good news I found the bill of sale. No worries there and I put it in a SAFE place this time. Literally. Cool videos . Said it before and I'll say it again. you do great work.
RIch

Thanks on the Bday wishes. Yeah, yeah I'm geting up there in age but it's all in how you feel right! Now like Archie said, the V8 takes 20 years off so I'm more like a 19 year old when I get in my car!

Thanks for the compliments. How' project turd coming along?

Rob D.

chester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2003 07:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterDirect Link to This Post

chester

4063 posts
Member since Jun 2001

Originally posted by avengador1:

Nice videos Rob, well worth the wait on a dial up connection. I can't wait to get back home to my DSL connection. Keep us posted on your progress.

Are you still in Vegas you bum! j/k Win a stack o cash yet? Let me know if you can't get it all, I'll give you a hand!

Thanks! and Happy New Year to you guys!

Rob D.

chester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2003 07:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterDirect Link to This Post

chester

4063 posts
Member since Jun 2001

Originally posted by Archie:

HaHa, You're Sick & I mean that in a Good Way.

Thanks Archie! Only way to be. Wait till its broken in I have an awsome camera person!

Rob D.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock