Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Lime Green Fiero: My son Jordan & I have a few questions (Page 5)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
Previous Page | Next Page
Lime Green Fiero: My son Jordan & I have a few questions by Fiero5
Started on: 10-28-2002 11:06 AM
Replies: 310
Last post by: Fiero5 on 10-16-2003 08:15 PM
2M4 Dale

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2003 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2M4 DaleSend a Private Message to 2M4 DaleDirect Link to This Post
Fiero5 and Jordan ... keep up the good work ! NOTHING and I mean NOTHING is more important than spending time with your kids.

Jordan is gonna get such a wealth of design and concept experience with this project that ... who knows .... maybe someday he'll be the next Chuck Barris. Or Like the guys from Orange County Choppers (seen on Discovery Channel) We all gotta start somewhere and I applaud you both.

My sons and I spend nearly every day in my garage working on our own cars or a customers car .... we have a fantastic relationship with each other as a result !!! They learn from me and I learn from them. We have a great time !

Oh and just for the record .... MOST muscle cars from the 60's had FAKE scoops !!!! Anyone wanna make fun of a 67 GTO or a Big block 69 Camaro .... I wouldn't think so.

Remember, sometmes it's not the destination ... it's the journey !!!

------------------
www.cfogi.org

[This message has been edited by 2M4 Dale (edited 07-05-2003).]

IP: Logged
Fiero5

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2003 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
You know, I usually pretty much ignore these negative comments, but I'm kinda bored and it's hot outside.

Originally posted by 80's BOY:

So you've got a stack of IMPORT mags, a project car based on a movie based on IMPORT cars, and an IMPORT crowd in which you say gives you most praise.

No, what I said was:

Granted many are from the import crowd that is buzzing around or parked somewhere but just as many are from the average person.

As for the stack of Import mags, I also said many are custom compact mags. That doesn't automatically mean "Import" my friend.
There are tons of demostic compact cars as well. As the Fiero was technically a commuter car, I think this '85 Fiero can be considered as much a compact car as it can be considered a sports car

But the Fiero is a freakin' DOMESTIC CAR

Your right, it is! So??

!!!! Damn just go buy him a Civic for God's sakes and quit molesting the Pontiac Fiero; a domestic car made by Americans.

So your saying that all these Cavalier, Saturn, Mustang, Trans Am, Corvette, Camaro, Sunbird, etc, etc, owners that are also modding up their cars with body kits, decals, lowering springs, racing seats, white face guages, NOS and big rims and low profile tires as a small example should also just go out instead and buy a Civic as well?
What about other Fiero owners who have modded up their cars in some way or another like I just mentioned above? Should they go out and instead buy a Civic too? How about a Ford Focus? I think your weak attempt at logic must have gotten lost somewhere between your brain and your computer keyboard.

Don't get me wrong. I think you both have done a fabulous job on craftmanship and dedication.

Thank you

Just take your skills and use them for the appropriate vehicle.

Like an IMPORT vehicle.

Thanks, but I think we like the car we have now. I find it starnge that you seem to feel that all that work and effort can only be gratifying or maybe done correctly and enjoyable only if done on an import?
That's kind of a silly attitude don't you think?

That's just like me trying to put ungodly HP in the back of the Fiero. My younger brother who has a 1956 Chevy prostreet drag car told me once "you picked the WRONG car to do the RIGHT way". Think about that. I feel it applies to you.

Now there is a great analogy.
Compare modding a Fiero to what goes into making a pro-street car
RealisticalIy though, I think when you look at say what Archie offers, and even just look at what individuals like Hiosilver, Chester and others have recently done you can see that you can get some pretty mean HP in a Fiero if you want to take the time and have the cash.

Can we move on now?
I thought this forum was for and about the Fiero, in any shape or form?
Jordans Fiero retains a lot more of the Fiero lpart than most kit cars do.
Knowwhatimean??

fieromadman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2003 02:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieromadmanClick Here to visit fieromadman's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieromadmanDirect Link to This Post
80's boy's rating just went from a + to a negative in my eyes..

Steve, your dedication to your fieros and your family is astonishing. Finish up the details on the facia and you'll have a really nice car there. Drop a v-6 in there and you'll have a much nicer car there

Im glad that the purple is gone, that car looks alot cleaner without it. Sure not everything on the car is eye candy for me but i keep my comments to myself. What if his son pulls up a chair and logs onto pff and sees all of these people saying bad things about his fiero. Wouldnt he get a little bit discourged and maybe even give up on the project??

80's boy, cut it out allready, i havent see you do anything but complain in this thread, you havent said much worth the typing. BTW "import" is a stereotype just like being a jack@$$ is...

sorry for that rant there.

Arizona85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2003 05:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Arizona85GTSend a Private Message to Arizona85GTDirect Link to This Post
Man, I read through this, and I hate ricer mobiles, or whatever my version of rice is all SHOW (looks nice and FAST) NO GO, my definition of it, To be honest with ya Steve that car is damn freakin awesome no matter what 80's boy says, and to be quite honest with you have never seen his car, all I see is the red negative rating blinking day in day out, If I were him I would finally get the HINT to keep my damn mouth shut, NICE CAR JORDAN! and HELL OF a JOB to go outta your way for your son. I LIKE IT! and 80's Boy please post a pic of your car, you are so proud of!

My Rants Over all you BASHERS that bash with no simple facts or reasoning to back up your BASH CAN shut the hell up!

my .02 cents
Adam

And heres my ride

------------------

-Blown 2.8
-Undergoing engine swap to a new 2.8
Damn Motor is out, cleaning and everything and trying to get the new one together and back in, in time for the 20th.

AIM: UnPrEDiCkEdAbLe
Email: adamwhitney84@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by Arizona85GT (edited 07-05-2003).]

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2003 02:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
Thanks fieromadman and Arizona85GT for the compliments
I seriously don't think that a few negative comments here and there will discourage Jordan. The reaction he gets when we are out in it is enough to keep him going.
The added compliments that he usually gets on here is just icing on the cake.
We just got back from taking the kids to the drive-ins in Fairlee VT. It was there first time going to the drive-ins and they had a blast.
We saw "Bruce Allmighty" first and then "2 fast and 2 Furious". Of course we took them in a couple of the Fieros. Tarrah rode with her Mom in the black 86GT and I took Jordan in his Fiero.
There were lots of modded Imports a few modded domestics as well that I saw.
We constantly had kids and teenagers walk by and would say "Hey, nice car".
Jordan would smile as I would tell them that it was Jordans car and point to him.

Anyway, time for bed

See ya

Steve

InsaneIntensity

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 95
User Banned

Report this Post07-07-2003 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for InsaneIntensitySend a Private Message to InsaneIntensityDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Muddy2:

My guess is you dont have kids, and to respond in funny with what you said... Your opinion is getting worth less everyday. pity you're an idiot.

Sorry bud, but if you would ask this entire forum about that car, they'd be all against you and your worthless opinion. Apparently you believe majority equals stupidity. Look around, we all hate this car. We wish they would leave the forum!

GT86

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2003 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86Send a Private Message to GT86Direct Link to This Post
InsaneIntensity, if you don't like the car, why do you read the thread ?

No, the car is not to my personal taste, but I enjoy seeing it's evolution. It does have an interesting look. If nothing else, I think it's a great way for a father and son to spend time together. They're having fun and at the same time creating what is possibly the most unique Fiero out there. If you don't like it, fine, but lighten up, get a clue, and quit bashing other people's work.

Steve and Jordan, keep it up! Don't let guys like this get you down.

------------------
Brad
86 GT 5 speed
Aren't all Fieros project cars?

MiZer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 211
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2003 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MiZerSend a Private Message to MiZerDirect Link to This Post
*looks about*
uhh, where exactily are "We" located?
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2003 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
Gotta say I hate the way the car looks, but if I were you and Jordan was my son, I'd be doing the EXACT SAME THING!

What a great project. You've done some really high quality work, even if I don't like the aesthetics. The idea I had when you started the project, especially with the purple trim, was a Hot Wheels Car. Make it into one of those wild, gaudy, Hot Wheels cars - maybe even with flames on the sides. If you're going over the top - go all the way!

And as for everyone who's negative, well, they're missing the point. Some of my fondest memories are of me and my father working on a car. You and Jordon are going to have some great stories to share for a long time. Who knows, as he gets older, one of them might be about how he made you get rid of that "ugly" paint job, etc. etc. But then, teenagers do think differently that 10 year olds.

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2003 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
It's a shame Insane Insensitivity had to try and start a flame post about Jordan's car. It's a good thing Cliff locked it down. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. If you want your ratings bar to appear quickly and all Red, continue. I am willing to bet that MOST members do find that car appealing in a bunch of different levels.
StuGood

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2003 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StuGoodSend a Private Message to StuGoodDirect Link to This Post
Took time today, and read this entire thread. I can honestly say, that car is really growing on me! It's very sharp, and has come a long, long way from its humble beginnings. I like the car, and have no doubt you get your share of compliments. Nice work, guys.

Don't misunderstand - the car's definitely not for me. But, of course, it wasn't supposed to be for me!

This is a great story, and thanks for sharing it, Steve! You just brightened my day .

------------------

PFF
System Bot
Muddy2

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
User Banned

Report this Post07-07-2003 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Muddy2Click Here to visit Muddy2's HomePageSend a Private Message to Muddy2Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by InsaneIntensity:

Sorry bud, but if you would ask this entire forum about that car, they'd be all against you and your worthless opinion. Apparently you believe majority equals stupidity. Look around, we all hate this car. We wish they would leave the forum!

Everyone hates it? Is that why I keep hearing ppl say they like it, All I've seen is maybe 4-5 people bashing a young boys dream so far. When ya get a life, then come back and read your own posts... you'll see why you're coming through as an idiot.

------------------
Ray - rturner@fieronews.com
The Ultimate Fiero Site - FieroNews.com - The Wrestling Net

Monza76

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2003 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Monza76Click Here to visit Monza76's HomePageSend a Private Message to Monza76Direct Link to This Post
I think InsaneIntensity is trying too hard to live up to his screen name. This is one of the most vicious, vindictive attacks I have ever seen on this forum. Sure there are the running arguments which keep showing up, but they at least have some underlying issue which usually involves deals gone bad, but just bashing someone because you don't like their car!!!

Personally I was most offended by the comment that we all hate the car, of all the gall, to come on here and tell everyone else what they think.

Well anyway, I didn't like the car at first, I like most of what has been done since, I think the only danger now is in overdoing it. BTW, what is that buldge on the rear deck?

Ira

Arizona85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2003 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Arizona85GTSend a Private Message to Arizona85GTDirect Link to This Post
Ira,

Its ok, Jordan has put alot of time into this car, and hes proud of it, I havent seen a pic of anyones car that has bashes his so far, I wanna see pics to see WHAT MAKES THEM so obselete that they need to bash other "good" looking for Fieros.

Like I said before, Im proud of the work Ive put into mine, and dont mind posting it!

Adam

------------------

-Blown 2.8
-Undergoing engine swap to a new 2.8
Damn Motor is out, cleaning and everything and trying to get the new one together and back in, in time for the 20th.

AIM: UnPrEDiCkEdAbLe
Email: adamwhitney84@hotmail.com

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2003 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

I would never choose this color,.. I think the car is in serious need of a nose job (aero nose), but I have to admit I love this car !

More so because of how far these guys have come and where they are headed.

originally when this car came up the only thing a lot of people noticed was the obnoxiously loud color. Funny how things change.

Jordan and (Steve ?) have done an excellent job. The black hood is a perfect compliment to the bright green color, and the hood scoops, functional or not, are some of the coolest I have ever seen.

About the only things i would change would be to lower the car (lowwwwwwer), put on an aero nose, larger wheels, tint the windows and maybe loose the roof scoop.

Take care of those items and u will have a literal show stopper !

DRH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2003 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DRHSend a Private Message to DRHDirect Link to This Post

Hmmm... The closed thread and a bright flashing red bar for you seems to indicate otherwise.

The car's not really something I would want... but then I'm quite a few years past 10 also. Whether anyone likes it or not, it's not hard to see the amount of work that's gone into it. It's also very nice to see a dad doing something with his son and letting his son do it the way he wants to do it.

Great job Steve and Jordan!!!

InsaneIntensity

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 95
User Banned

Report this Post07-09-2003 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for InsaneIntensitySend a Private Message to InsaneIntensityDirect Link to This Post
you guys think you're being so nice and sweet. Oh and about the red bar, I could care less.
Phantom-Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2003 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Phantom-FieroSend a Private Message to Phantom-FieroDirect Link to This Post
Let's just say that, I don't think you need this forum. We certainly don't need somebody with your attitude.

-Phantom

MarkJPana

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2003 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarkJPanaSend a Private Message to MarkJPanaDirect Link to This Post

...We wish they would leave the forum!

no, i beleive the correct wording of that would be "We wish YOU would leave the forum!"

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2003 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Oh and about the red bar, I could care less.

Famous last words...

FieroAudio

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2003 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroAudioSend a Private Message to FieroAudioDirect Link to This Post
Know what REALLY pisses me off about this forum?

The fact that you cant do anything you want to do (for example DVD screen in another post) without being called a ricer..

NEWS FLASH! Its his car, he can do it however he wants to it! Its unique (which is probably more than you can say about yours) so stfu...

People - GET A LIFE!

OK. Rant over.

BTW - gimme a negative if you really are so inclined..i'm sticking up for this kid..

and no, i dont think its the nicest car around but 1) hes a kid, 2) its his car, hes having fun...thats all that counts, 3)its not my place to tell him that its gay or annoying or whatever you guys have said...

RANT OVER.

------------------
-Blaine/FieroAudio

PFF
System Bot
Muddy2

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
User Banned

Report this Post07-09-2003 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Muddy2Click Here to visit Muddy2's HomePageSend a Private Message to Muddy2Direct Link to This Post
well said Audio.. +
fierogt88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2003 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt88Send a Private Message to fierogt88Direct Link to This Post
Back on topic....

How about some pics of the kid's mean green racing machine with the hood down. I want to see those scoops in all their glory.

FieroAudio

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2003 01:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroAudioSend a Private Message to FieroAudioDirect Link to This Post
Sorry if i offended anyone...but thanks muddy

And yes, i'd like to see more pics

Unique is a good thing

Scott-Wa

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2003 02:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageSend a Private Message to Scott-WaDirect Link to This Post
Congratulations on the great improvements on Jordan's Fiero.

I love the new hood look with the black and vents. I think you'd have a pretty easy time making them functional and help the airflow and cooling a bit.

Have you thought about actually attempting to make the roof scoop functional?

I'd like to see an update on the nose. It's a cool idea and I'm wondering what went into actually modifying it to attach it, but it looks like it's drooping or falling off. Looks like the whole thing needs to be canted up in the front and back to the rear so it doesn't look like the jolly green giant stepped on the bumper :-)

Interior is turning out sweet. Amazing what a transformation those seats made along with the steering wheel etc...

Hehe... in a year or so you've gone from a car I wouldn't have been caught dead in to one that looks better than any of my attempts so far :-)

Any pictures with all the lights on the way the car sits now or do we have to track the lady with the Jeep down?

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2003 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
More pics? LOL
OK, these are not too recent, but they should take car of some of your appetite for additional pics of Jordans F & F beast

A close up Jordans custom made Altezza tail lights with CF:

His CF inner sail panel effect:

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2003 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post

Fiero5

8882 posts
Member since Jun 2000

How's that?

Steve & Jordan

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2003 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
So far we have gone from this:

To this:

To this:

[This message has been edited by Fiero5 (edited 07-11-2003).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2003 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post
Steve,

Can you tell me about that racing style fuel door you have ? WHere did u get it, for how much, and how difficult was it to install ?

Thanks
Tony

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 07-11-2003).]

GT86

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2003 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86Send a Private Message to GT86Direct Link to This Post
I'm still not a fan of the nose, but that black hood looks really sharp. That lime green is really starting to grow on me, too. I'm not ready to paint mine that color , but it's amazing how far this car has come. Keep up the good work!
85fierowiks

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2003 03:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85fierowiksSend a Private Message to 85fierowiksDirect Link to This Post
i really enjoy this thread, its cool that your doing this with your son, wish my dad did something like this for me when i was jordans age, keep up the good work btw, its really coming along great
PFF
System Bot
donk316

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 329
User Banned

Report this Post07-11-2003 03:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for donk316Send a Private Message to donk316Direct Link to This Post
i tried to read all of this but my eyes hurt

i wish my father did stuff like this with me.

where did you get the hood and roof vents??

DONK MUST HAVE!

------------------
Email: adriantalliss@email.com
1984 Indy Fiero 4spd 3.4L
-Est 220hp @ 5000rpm / 230 tq @4500rpm, centerforce II clutch, 390cfm 4bbl holley, crane h272 cam, Edelbrock Torker II intake, 9 to 1 comp, minor head porting, true 2" mandrel dual Supertrapp exhaust, factory 4.10 4 spd, 17x7 white konigs w/ 205/40r17 yokohamas Avid h4s, all interior leather changed to white, custom built adj aluminum rear wing, aftermarket gauges, corvette MBC upgrade, Held coilover kit, 2 inch drop front and back.

Indy-2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2003 06:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Indy-2M4Click Here to visit Indy-2M4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Indy-2M4Direct Link to This Post
Wow! That car has come a long way. Lookin' gooooood!

------------------
Kathy
Southwestern Ohio Fiero Association
http://sofa8488.netfirms.com

Robert Wright

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2003 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Robert WrightClick Here to visit Robert Wright's HomePageSend a Private Message to Robert WrightDirect Link to This Post
Wow !!!!! I saw this thread when you first posted it and thought color had potential but I never thought it would turn out as great as this.

Ok... would you be willing to adopt a 48 year old male .... so I can get my Fiero
modified.

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2003 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
My Dad was there for me when I got my first car, and second and third and if I can be at least half the man my Dad is I will be happy

Steve

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2003 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post

Fiero5

8882 posts
Member since Jun 2000

Originally posted by donk316:

i tried to read all of this but my eyes hurt

i wish my father did stuff like this with me.

where did you get the hood and roof vents??

DONK MUST HAVE!

The black hood came from Kick Hill so we could save the lime green painted one just in case , and then we CF'd the center of the hood and then added the AutoVentshade hood vents.

Steve

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2003 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post

Fiero5

8882 posts
Member since Jun 2000
Do you ever notice sometimes how great a car looks in the rain all wet?

The air was a bit cold when these shots were taken so you can see that the dual exhaust is working correctly. No fake pipe with tips off to one side like some people due to give the "illusion" of duals

This is just a shot a kinda like

Steve

DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2003 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
just tweaked the nose alignment for ya... also blended the side skirts in a bit.

------------------
steve@digitalfusion.on.ca
"Whoever said money can't buy happiness.. didn't have much of an imagination." - Steve King, 1997

87V6GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2003 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87V6GTClick Here to visit 87V6GT's HomePageSend a Private Message to 87V6GTDirect Link to This Post
WE arn't shure if we like the nose the way it is.We may put on a airo nose and see if it will look better.Personaly I dont like the wing,it should have the reg. Fiero wing.But they are having fun experimenting with differant concepts.Russ.K.
85fierowiks

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2003 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85fierowiksSend a Private Message to 85fierowiksDirect Link to This Post
whered ya get the side skirts?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock