Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Lime Green Fiero: My son Jordan & I have a few questions (Page 3)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
Previous Page | Next Page
Lime Green Fiero: My son Jordan & I have a few questions by Fiero5
Started on: 10-28-2002 11:06 AM
Replies: 310
Last post by: Fiero5 on 10-16-2003 08:15 PM
Fiero5

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2003 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
Here is Jordan driving by

[This message has been edited by Fiero5 (edited 04-14-2003).]

IP: Logged
mrfixit58

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2003 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfixit58Send a Private Message to mrfixit58Direct Link to This Post
What you and your son are doing together is soooo cool. It gives me an idea for my kids. My daughter just turned 13 and my son 7. Keep it up and you'll always be his best friend.

------------------
Roy

double-click on this link to follow my interior build-up https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/031255.html
*** UPDATED 1/24/03 ***

Blue 87 GT w/ 4th generation Firebird interior.
Suncoast Fieros

[This message has been edited by mrfixit58 (edited 04-14-2003).]

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2003 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
Yeah, he is having a real blast! We still haven't figured out how to get both his Fiero and mine to the same shows
Anyone want to volunteer to drive my Indy so I can drive Jordans Green Fast and Furious Beast for him?

Steve & Jordan

------------------

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2003 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
Here we are parked at my Dads after working on it. You can see Fiero8 in the background:

Here we are at the junk yard helping Jordan get stuff:

Jordan decides he wants some emblem off the back of a car

Jordan had a great day with us just being "one of the guys"

Steve

Jaygee79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2003 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jaygee79Send a Private Message to Jaygee79Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero5:
Anyone want to volunteer to drive my Indy so I can drive Jordans Green Fast and Furious Beast for him?

MEEEEE!

Tweek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2003 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TweekSend a Private Message to TweekDirect Link to This Post
Put me second in line!!
Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2003 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
Of course you understand that whoever get's to drive it has to come here to Plainfield NH to get it and then, this is the really important part, bring it back after

Steve

Savagery

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2003 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SavageryClick Here to visit Savagery's HomePageSend a Private Message to SavageryDirect Link to This Post
Is that a Dodge Omni in the background, or a VW? Those omni GLHs (Goes Like Hell) were REALLY fast if you wanted them to be... always seemed like they might be a fun winter beater
Tweek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2003 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TweekSend a Private Message to TweekDirect Link to This Post

Of course you understand that whoever get's to drive it has to come here to Plainfield NH to get it and then, this is the really important part, bring it back after

Steve

So you're saying that someone would have to drive it twice?? LOL. that's not excatly discouraging...

Whereabouts is Plainfield anyways? How long does it take you to get to OOB?

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2003 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
It is a VW Jetta.
You can't see what's up back in that pick can you?

It takes me a little over 3 hours to get to OOB. Takes about 2 hours just to get to the Maine border and then at least another hour to OOB if I remember right.

Steve

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2003 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
As we all had the day off, we took the kids out for the day down to Manchester and Nashua NH. So I traded the Green Beast with my Dad for the day for his 88 Jetta.
You can fit the kids in a lot easier in the Jetta

Anyway, I have yet to hear how Dads day went with cruising to work and around in the Fast and Furious Fiero green beast?

These pics show the new plates:

With NH now doing 7 letters on a vanity plate, I am good now up to Fiero number 99. After that....well...

Steve

------------------

PFF
System Bot
Jaygee79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2003 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jaygee79Send a Private Message to Jaygee79Direct Link to This Post
wow, looks like I have a LOT of work to do to catch up with you!
Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2003 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
Some more pics of Jordan and I working on his Fiero:

Changing the interior:

Well, let Jordan and I know what you think of the new stuff so far

Steve & Jordan

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2003 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post

Fiero5

8882 posts
Member since Jun 2000

Originally posted by Jaygee79:

wow, looks like I have a LOT of work to do to catch up with you!

Jaime, have you done anything new to your lime green Fiero since FINE '02?
Post a pic or two here for us to see

Steve

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2003 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post

Fiero5

8882 posts
Member since Jun 2000
In case there was any question who's car this really is:

Here we are replacing the cruddy old torn and worn out headliner. Here is the roof with the headliner removed:

Here is the cruddy old headliner ready to be removed:

More pics real soon! Stay tuned.

Steve & Jordan

Jaygee79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2003 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jaygee79Send a Private Message to Jaygee79Direct Link to This Post

Jaime, have you done anything new to your lime green Fiero since FINE '02?
Post a pic or two here for us to see

Steve

I haven't really done anything since then. Haven't had the money to do anything

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2003 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
Updated headliner replacement pics continued:

Jaygee79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2003 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jaygee79Send a Private Message to Jaygee79Direct Link to This Post
here's my fiero

[This message has been edited by Jaygee79 (edited 04-21-2003).]

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2003 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
Hey, that paint color looks awefull familiar
There twins!!!!!

When ya gonna paint the roof panel the same color?

Tweek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2003 03:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TweekSend a Private Message to TweekDirect Link to This Post
LOL there is a guy up here with an 84SE that's the same color. Must have been a popular repaint for some reason....

perhaps they are easier to find under all the snow??

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2003 08:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
Jaime, remember how I said that you didn't have to worry about ours both looking exactly the same?
I think you can agree that Jordan and I made sure of that LOL

Tweek, can you get a pic of that lime green 84SE and post it here for us to see? Looks like lime green paint has become popular in Fiero colors

Steve

PFF
System Bot
Jaygee79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2003 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jaygee79Send a Private Message to Jaygee79Direct Link to This Post
yeah I guess you did! LOL

but I really like the way it looks.

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2003 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfixit58:

What you and your son are doing together is soooo cool. It gives me an idea for my kids. My daughter just turned 13 and my son 7. Keep it up and you'll always be his best friend.

I agree this father/son combo has inspired me. I promised my coupe to my son when he turns 16, but now I think I will give him his own Fiero sooner and we can work on it together, but he's only 4 now so I have a while to wait.

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2003 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

I agree this father/son combo has inspired me. I promised my coupe to my son when he turns 16, but now I think I will give him his own Fiero sooner and we can work on it together, but he's only 4 now so I have a while to wait.

Wow, with all these kudos I guess I should post some better updated pics of Jordans Fast & Furious Fiero:

So, how is Jordans baby looking so far???

Steve

[This message has been edited by Fiero5 (edited 04-21-2003).]

soup

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2003 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for soupClick Here to visit soup's HomePageSend a Private Message to soupDirect Link to This Post
Wow.. lol.. I love this thread. I am not a fan of the color, but I love that car. Just because of the amount of time you and your son have spent together doing that. And the fact that it keeps changing.

Jordan, if you are reading this, how about making it yellow, and throwing an Aero nose on it???

I actually like the interrior, the headliner I think should have stayed black, but the rest I actually like.

Keep her changing guys!

------------------

87 GT w/T-Tops
If you like what I am contributing, please vote.

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2003 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
hi this is jordan
your reply was realy realy good thanks
i like when i have people look at my car and say how they like it and how cool it looks we are looking for nicer rims there are some nice ones at a junk yard that dad said are 16 inchs and another junk place has 16 inch tires that will go with them
we just have to get money for them i hope i can take my car to some shows in the summer
thanks jordan

------------------

Over 300 pics of our 18 Fieros:

http://www.cardomain.com/id/fiero5

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2003 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
Here are some updated pics that Jordan wanted me to share with you all.
He is a very proud Fiero owner and loves to help work on his car:

The pics should speak for themselves

He loved banging in the center caps on his 15" GT rims

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2003 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post

Fiero5

8882 posts
Member since Jun 2000
Here are some newer pics now showing his latest rims and his soon to be black carbon fiber style hood:

He can't wait for his friends at school to see the latest things that he has done on his car. He is also hoping that it can make a few shows this year.

Steve & Jordan

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2003 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post

Fiero5

8882 posts
Member since Jun 2000
Here are a few shots from the third floor:

Steve
--------------

See Jordans Fiero and the rest of the Fiero fleet at: http://www.cardomain.com/id/fiero5

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2003 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post

Fiero5

8882 posts
Member since Jun 2000
Sig test

Stupid Photoshop.
I have it on a transparent background and it still comes out white

[This message has been edited by Fiero5 (edited 06-02-2003).]

Monza76

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2003 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Monza76Click Here to visit Monza76's HomePageSend a Private Message to Monza76Direct Link to This Post
Steve, I have to admit that I was a little sceptical at first, and I still think that, in many ways, this is a little over the top, but you seem to have pulled it off.

Jordan's car is unique, and your Indy is down right stunning. I wish I had your supply of wheels, 15" GT wheels would be perfect on my car.

Ira

PFF
System Bot
Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2003 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
Well Jordan turned 10 on June 25, so he is now one year closer to being able to drive his Fiero.
Here are some updated pics of his Fast and Furious Fiero from Saturdays awesome FINE '03 show:

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2003 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post

Fiero5

8882 posts
Member since Jun 2000
A few shots of his interior coming along:

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2003 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Great job Jordan ! THat car is really coming along. You really need some strong mods to pull off that wild of a color and it seems you are headed in the right direction.

The wheels are a 150 percent improvement over the old ones, but I still would like to see some nice aftermarket ones on it but i know like with all of us money is an issue.

I was hoping you put an aero nose on it, but the new one is unique and obviously you like it so that is cool.

Lower that puppy and I think it will really look even nicer.

Best of luck and keep up the good work.

Tony

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2003 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

I was hoping you put an aero nose on it, but the new one is unique and obviously you like it so that is cool.

Tony

We had allready thought of that, but not having a spare aero nose to play with we went with this instead for the moment.
If anyone has an 85GT/SE or Indy nose (has to have the notched trim) that they want to trade for something or give us a great deal on let us know.

Jordan says thanks for all the nice comments

Steve

Oneredfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2003 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OneredfieroClick Here to visit Oneredfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to OneredfieroDirect Link to This Post
Wow, Total rice. I bet half the brands you have sticker of, you don't have there products. I'm sorry it shouldn't mader if you 9 or 19. Rice is rice. There are things on this car that i like. But there are alot more fieros done tastefuly that peolpe on this board make fun of for being "rice". I know this is your thread so no "too much bandwidth coments". Just venting (i hope that's still allowed).
Thanks
MiZer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 211
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2003 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MiZerSend a Private Message to MiZerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oneredfiero:

Wow, Total rice. I bet half the brands you have sticker of, you don't have there products. I'm sorry it shouldn't mader if you 9 or 19. Rice is rice. There are things on this car that i like. But there are alot more fieros done tastefuly that peolpe on this board make fun of for being "rice". I know this is your thread so no "too much bandwidth coments". Just venting (i hope that's still allowed).
Thanks

And it matters why exactily? its good to see a father and son have some quality time together working on a good project, who cares if you like it or not, it makes the kid happy, when you think about it, thats all that matters, give the kid and the father a break.

Oneredfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2003 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OneredfieroClick Here to visit Oneredfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to OneredfieroDirect Link to This Post
I have great respect for what they are doing. As posted in my reply i do like somethings on the car. He has the same spoiler i'm getting. What upsets me is the people that say that this is nice but calls other cars rice. Make fun of guys with stickers. Wow type R thats like 40 hp eh. If thats the case fiero5 should wory about giving his son a 250hp fiero. I'm not saying that his car is ugly.I like the tuner look. Jordan i think it's cool your doing the "rice" tuner look. It sucks that it takes the owner being 9 before people here think it looks nice. That is also the reason i'm afraid to put anymore pics of my car on this forum.
fierogt88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2003 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt88Send a Private Message to fierogt88Direct Link to This Post
Well, I must say that the black hood balances the colors and takes it from "god awful" to "oh my god, check out that car!"

The hood vents are absolutely the best I've seen on any fiero! What are they? Where can I get some? Are they functional?

I shall keep my comments about the nose to myself, however.

fierogt88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2003 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt88Send a Private Message to fierogt88Direct Link to This Post

fierogt88

1243 posts
Member since Oct 2000
And you must tell me exactly how you colored your vinyl black, because this is the only black I've seen that looked original and not painted!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock