Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  GT Fastback Tail Light Repair Covers (Page 14)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
GT Fastback Tail Light Repair Covers by Slammed
Started on: 03-03-2016 08:56 PM
Replies: 662 (31692 views)
Last post by: fireboss on 01-19-2017 01:12 PM
Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2016 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

Have the people who received product posted many pics? No. I'm not sure what happened, there. You guys need to post pics and reviews.

I already have a bunch of pictures up and two videos about them. I have tons more pictures I need to upload, as well as some more video of it all assembled on my phone, I just have to clean up the silicone joints a bit and re assemble the tail light assemblies. I'll have a whole write-up about them hopfully done tonight.

These lenses are unbelievably awesome. Cutting the old lenses are a little bit of a PITA and make a big mess (wear safety glasses) but the end result is perfect.

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

IP: Logged
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2016 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Shho13:

I already have a bunch of pictures up and two videos about them. I have tons more pictures I need to upload, as well as some more video of it all assembled on my phone, I just have to clean up the silicone joints a bit and re assemble the tail light assemblies. I'll have a whole write-up about them hopfully done tonight.

I was thinking of this one.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2016 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Shho13:
Did you buy a set of these lenses? You look like a new name in this thread...

New to this thread, New to the FORUM. Only 17 posts, half of the posts being derogatory in this thread, for no apparent reason, and the other half asking for help "I need someone to decode my TH125 id Tag" No contributions to the community, unlike what slammed has successfully done at this point.

Jonathan Tate

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2016 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jonathan TateSend a Private Message to Jonathan TateEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

New to this thread, New to the FORUM. Only 17 posts, half of the posts being derogatory in this thread, for no apparent reason, and the other half asking for help "I need someone to decode my TH125 id Tag" No contributions to the community, unlike what slammed has successfully done at this point.

This from the fool that lost the judging score sheet at Daytona and decided to improvise the winners.

The facts speak for themselves when it comes to this vendor if you want to be foolish enough to send him your money then do so and pay the consequences but don't say you were not warned. I have yet to see Slammed apologize for his actions to those that stuck their necks out and trusted him with their money. Slammed sees no thing wrong with his business ethics and I don't deal with people like that. He make statements that would be red flags to most intelligent people and I pointed them out, his answers confirm what I pointed out. All the negative statements are his not mine. I particular like the one where he states that he is going to stop making them. This exposes his immaturity. He also has multiple ids on here and uses them to suit his needs. Why would anyone deal with such a person? How long do you think it is going to take for a known vendor to put out a similar product manufactured in the manner? Wait for a better source and stop endorsing Slammed we already know what his word is worth...
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2016 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jonathan Tate:

The facts speak for themselves when it comes to this vendor if you want to be foolish enough to send him your money then do so and pay the consequences but don't say you were not warned. I have yet to see Slammed apologize for his actions to those that stuck their necks out and trusted him with their money. Slammed sees no thing wrong with his business ethics and I don't deal with people like that. He make statements that would be red flags to most intelligent people and I pointed them out, his answers confirm what I pointed out. All the negative statements are his not mine. I particular like the one where he states that he is going to stop making them. This exposes his immaturity. He also has multiple ids on here and uses them to suit his needs. Why would anyone deal with such a person? How long do you think it is going to take for a known vendor to put out a similar product manufactured in the manner? Wait for a better source and stop endorsing Slammed we already know what his word is worth...

Either way, this will solve itself. Everyone can and has made their own decisions. No one forced anyone to buy from Slammed. I take it you won't be buying from Slammed.
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2016 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tshark

4388 posts
Member since Feb 2014

This from the fool that lost the judging score sheet at Daytona and decided to improvise the winners.

That made me laugh. No one died, I'm sure. I can't wait to hear more about this...offline.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2016 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You can always tell when someone is a real winner when they have to resort to childish name calling, and make stuff up.

For your information, the judging sheets were not lost. There were 120 score cards actually. Chuck had set them on his dash (out of the rain). What happened is we had a discrepancy when all of the totals were added up. I was running the show last year, and doing my best to make it a success. When all was said and done myself and Chuck had to make a decision, and consulted with the judges that agreed. I do not see you registered for the show last year.

Bottom line, a) sheets were never lost. b) you somehow confused a single "Judges sheet" for 120 individual score cards. Maybe you should know what you are talking about before you say something.

I forgot the cardinal rule of dealing with a troll.... do not feed the troll. If you care to take this to email or PM that is fine. I will not derail this thread any further. Slammed, My apologies for my off topic posts.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 04-27-2016).]

Jonathan Tate

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2016 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jonathan TateSend a Private Message to Jonathan TateEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Maybe you should know what you are talking about before you say something.

You announced it to the crowd before the awards and I have it on video.

How about if I post it on YouTube and after you view it you follow your own advice.

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2016 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I find this the most irritating part of this forum......For YEARS people have begged for a solution to the taillight delamination. Now someone has come up with a great idea, stepped up to the plate and created that solution......and has a shitload of negatives.

Why aren't her negatives turned to positives? There is no reason to have any part of a red bar showing now that these are legitimate items for sale. Thats what annoys me the most about the people on here. They get a stick up their ass, leave negatives, and don't change anything with the rating system once the issues are resolved.
aldan78

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2016 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aldan78Send a Private Message to aldan78Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK the roll out of these lenses was a mess. A lot of excuses were offered, a lot of accusations were made. Slammed is the only one who really knows what happened, weather you believe her or not is up to you. The positive is that we have a solution to replace our aging lenses other than paying 500+ for a used set and possibly spending more to have them reconditioned. Slammed is now delivering her product and it looks good. It's time to bury the hatchet and get behind this new vendor. If you buy lenses from her use paypal, don't send it as a gift. You'll either get your lenses or your money back. The most you'll loose is a little time and headache dealing with paypal. If there were other people making these I would say it's not worth the headache, but like it or not she is the only game in town now unless you want to pay big bucks for a good factory set. I hope she has learned some lessons and things will go smoother in the future.

I really don't see what all the fuss and name calling is about. Sure Slammed did miss a lot of deadlines and had a lot of excuses, and yes it was irritating. Life is too short to stress over little stuff like this. Especially since we all had avenues to recover our money if she didn't deliver. I know people have been scammed here in the past, but with tools we have now like paypal there is no reason to put yourself in a situation where you are going to loose a lot of money.

Thank's Slammed for putting the time and money into R&D and producing these. I am excited to see mine (did they ship today?). I hope you get a lot of orders so you can keep this going. Good luck with your new venture.

Shho13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2016 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Check out my install here!

These things are GREAT!!!
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2016 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mine were on the porch when I got home from work, today.

These things are very nice. Very. Nice.

Please excuse the ugly rug. The orange lights are the reflection from the fan lights.

Thanks Slammed. I'm sorry that things did not go smoothly. But I'm very happy with my pieces.
aldan78

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2016 06:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for aldan78Send a Private Message to aldan78Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey slammed. Did you have a tracking number for me yet?
Thanks

Never mind pm just showed up.

[This message has been edited by aldan78 (edited 04-30-2016).]

Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2016 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have reservations as well but something has been offered for sale and a few orders were delivered. Must admit that the inconsistencies in the various threads are puzzling and if multiple ID's are being used as you claim, this is a cause for concern and needs to be exposed, All we can do is wait and see how this situation develops over the long term. The truth whether it be positive or negative always comes out. Meanwhile people will order, and then a fair judgement can be made a few months down the road.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2016 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

He also has multiple ids on here and uses them to suit his needs.

I did not know anything about that.....What other screen names is Slammed using on here out of curiosity?

Horse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2016 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HorseSend a Private Message to HorseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sent Slammed a PM over a week ago that by brother could pick up 2 sets in person as he lives in the area and has cash on hand, Slammed said she should have them last Monday and she would let me know, I still have not heard from her. Maybe Slammed has more orders than she can fill right now but when you have a buyer that has cash on hand and is willing to meet you in person locally to do the transaction and you don't communicate with them then you either have no interest in doing business or don't have the product available or you fill in the blank. I don't know you would think she would want the cash. in any case I hope she sorts it all out as for me after talking to my brother I will wait until there is some evidence of consistency as far as delivering product and better communication. We need to keep track of how many have received these, how long it took to get them and how they look/fit. This way we get an accurate picture of this vendor.
busa_powered

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2016 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for busa_poweredSend a Private Message to busa_poweredEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The joke is on you, the HE you refer to is a SHE.
aldan78

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2016 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aldan78Send a Private Message to aldan78Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Horse:

I sent Slammed a PM over a week ago that by brother could pick up 2 sets in person as he lives in the area and has cash on hand, Slammed said she should have them last Monday and she would let me know, I still have not heard from her. Maybe Slammed has more orders than she can fill right now but when you have a buyer that has cash on hand and is willing to meet you in person locally to do the transaction and you don't communicate with them then you either have no interest in doing business or don't have the product available or you fill in the blank. I don't know you would think she would want the cash. in any case I hope she sorts it all out as for me after talking to my brother I will wait until there is some evidence of consistency as far as delivering product and better communication. We need to keep track of how many have received these, how long it took to get them and how they look/fit. This way we get an accurate picture of this vendor.

If you are in a hurry for them you might look at other options. If you can be very patient and persistant she will probably get back to you. I am hopeing to get a tracking number today or monday. by the time they are delivered it will be almost 2 months since the origional order. Judging from the pictures I think it is worth the wait, but not everyone is as patient as I am
slicknick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2016 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for slicknickSend a Private Message to slicknickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Considering that Slammed said these have to be hand finished, and that people are still waiting on deliveries, I see no reason for a local to think they can jump in line simply because they're coming over with cash.
Horse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2016 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HorseSend a Private Message to HorseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by slicknick:

Considering that Slammed said these have to be hand finished, and that people are still waiting on deliveries, I see no reason for a local to think they can jump in line simply because they're coming over with cash.

Learn to read, I am not jumping any line and I don't like your tone. Slammed was the one that said they should be ready last Monday and she would get in touch by then. But Slammed is not reliable, perhaps Slammed does not want to meet in person. If Slammed has them in stock as she stated then a local sale is less hassle than waiting for payment and then packing and shipping. My brother lives in the area so I asked him to buy them for me and with all the issues others on this forum have had to deal with I would not buy these unless it was in person. It makes no difference I wont deal with this person just too many problems and something is not right here. You deal with Slammed, judging by your fresh reply you deserve the kind of customer service Slammed is providing.
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2016 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Learn to read, I am not jumping any line and I don't like your tone.

I`m sorry Horse but this line made me laugh.
It reminded me of what Christoper Walken says to Kid Rock in Joe Dirt.

"You`re using the wrong tone, if you do it again I`ll have to stab you in the eye with a soldering iron"

Actually, I think he said it in the hallway and it was in the face.

[This message has been edited by TXGOOD (edited 05-02-2016).]

PFF
System Bot
Horse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2016 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HorseSend a Private Message to HorseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXGOOD:

I`m sorry Horse but this line made me laugh.
It reminded me of what Christoper Walken says to Kid Rock in Joe Dirt.

"You`re using the wrong tone, if you do it again I`ll have to stab you in the eye with a soldering iron"

Actually, I think he said it in the hallway and it was in the face.

So there is intelligent life among us.
its:

Hey. You're talking to my guy all wrong. It's the wrong tone. Do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron.

Of course it was in jest.
Horse
Supracoupe

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2016 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SupracoupeSend a Private Message to SupracoupeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay, I was the first one to order and have been waiting patiently. Last communication was on 4/20 and I was advised they would be shipping the next Monday and I would get a receipt ASAP. Pinged again on Saturday with no response. It is now the following Monday, no lenses, communication, or product. Still hoping to get the lenses but I would have to say regardless of the quality of the product, it is not worth the hassle.
aldan78

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2016 06:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for aldan78Send a Private Message to aldan78Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
4/29 mine were shipping the next day. I haven't heard anything since then. We're covered by paypal if they don't ship.
Shho13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2016 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump. Did everyone get their tail light covers? Any more installed pics?

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[This message has been edited by Shho13 (edited 05-06-2016).]

Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2016 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by aldan78:

4/29 mine were shipping the next day. I haven't heard anything since then. We're covered by paypal if they don't ship.

So that leaves us at 7 days. How goes it?
aldan78

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2016 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aldan78Send a Private Message to aldan78Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
haven't seen or heard anything yet. I'm gonna send her a PM to see what's up.
Supracoupe

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2016 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SupracoupeSend a Private Message to SupracoupeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No covers nor response to PMs.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2016 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No disputing, these lens covers are amazing. Something that has been needed for far too long. That said....

Slammed if you are reading this, you have to be THE worst at communicating with customers of any person that I have seen grace these forums. You have been plagued by setbacks, and overcame them. You were just starting to gain some faith from people here. Soon as that happens, you disappear again, and leave people hanging all over again....

aldan78

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2016 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aldan78Send a Private Message to aldan78Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i haven't seen or heard from slammed in a little over a week. She should be about due to make an appearance soon. I am getting jealous of those of you that have received yours. I hope she can get them sent before paypal reverses the charges.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2016 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick HERE:

Weird. Must be some sort of a curse on fastback Fiero tail lights.

PFF
System Bot
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2016 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[b]Originally posted by Patrick

Weird. Must be some sort of a curse on fastback Fiero tail lights.

Time will tell if the process is repeatable enough to meet the orders.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Steel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2016 02:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hope you guys get your lenses.
IIKool

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2016 07:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IIKoolSend a Private Message to IIKoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK have been trying to get a hold of Slammed to over a month. The time that I receive and e- mail from her we talk about making me a set with custom lettering. Since that time no more communication. Has anyone else heard from Slammed? So Slammed if you happen to read this post, please contact me you have my E-mail addy and messages
Thanks

Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2016 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well this sucks, and everything was going so smoothly for you guys...

Kevin
steve308

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2016 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did anyone really expect this person to suddenly change and become a honest, reliable, and trusted source?
Steel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2016 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had my hopes up.

fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2016 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep
did anyone else think it was strange that slammed was listing a set of lenses on e-bay .

even though all the people had not received there lenses yet
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2016 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This whole situation was strange.
I consider myself fortunate that I even got a set of covers.

I have a strange feeling that there won't be any more. At least not from this particular vendor.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 05-10-2016).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2016 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fireboss:

did anyone else think it was strange that slammed was listing a set of lenses on e-bay... even though all the people had not received there lenses yet

And was it a surprise to anyone that the one set of tail light covers put up for sale by Slammed HERE on eBay... were pulled from eBay?

This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available.

Whomever actually made those tail light covers obviously has some skillz, but there is definitely something quite odd going on behind the scenes. A number of us have been very suspicious over the past year with all the promises that have been made and broken... over and over again. We've received a lot of flack for expressing our concerns. The delivery of a handful of tail light covers hasn't changed anything. The weirdness continues.

I'm glad a few people actually received something they can use, but personally, I'd be seeking out other options if I was in need of fastback tail lights.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock