Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Any interest in ridding your tailights of delamination? (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Any interest in ridding your tailights of delamination? by Tony Kania
Started on: 07-04-2012 12:40 PM
Replies: 66 (4232 views)
Last post by: PARAD0X on 07-06-2017 06:40 PM
Kitskaboodle

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2014 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MinnGreenGT:

Lookin good! Hmmm... Process sure seems familiar...

//www.fiero.nl/forum/A...060206-1-038087.html

...my lenses are no longer nearly as nice as they did back in 2006 when the above thread was made!

Yep, I was going to mention Eric's handiwork if no one had brought it up. It's been 8 years now since he did mine and they still look great. This is a much needed service and am glad someone is offering this.
Kit

IP: Logged
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post12-07-2014 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey folks...

Got a bunch of PM's as of late about this. Sadly I do not do this any longer. Just no time. It is a very pleasing experience to do them by way of IMSAGT's tutorial.

Good luck...
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-06-2015 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Update:

Be patient. I am working on a new jig for the lenses. By the weekend I should be up and running. PMs are best. $300 will be the new price. Shipping both ways must be prepaid by the customer. I have several repairable sets as backup that will not be for sale. My insurance.

Thank you for the interest,

Tony
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2015 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sent you a pm earlier today....Im in..let me know when and where to send them..

Got 2 sets..have to send 1 set at a time(one is an xtra the other is my DD..

[This message has been edited by fireboss (edited 10-07-2015).]

deezil

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2015 07:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deezilSend a Private Message to deezilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where you you located Tony?

[This message has been edited by deezil (edited 10-07-2015).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-25-2015 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good morning,

I am now set up again with supplies and a good workspace, and have the time available. I will go through PM's today and compile a list of who, and what order. Details of pricing, shipping, and time frame will be on the first page shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Tony
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-11-2015 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Open For Business.

------------------
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
Fieroking Customs

Jfrost

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2015 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad you're offering this once again, PM sent.

------------------
Project L67 Fiero

87Fiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2015 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87FieroSend a Private Message to 87FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you going through your list of pm's?
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2015 02:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is just great wish i had have gone this route although bought one of the last sets of originals in end but would have been happy with this.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-19-2015 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good morning,

I have not gone through the later PMs. Any and all refinishes are new orders. Meaning I can handle multiple sets at a time. Please send a new PM and I will communicate back with you. I actually would like that. Many of you have different needs. I can accommodate within reason. I have been asked about different paint layouts, cracks, and such. My set price is not so set. I can do some crack repair, but currently cannot fix shattered lenses. Working on it though.

A wind storm hit us two days ago. Still no power. I was able to sand two sets yesterday, but can't tape and polish until power is restored. Just an FYI. I can read PMs, but not pics on phone or able to easily reply. I may need a few days to reply due to nature.
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-21-2015 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good morning,

Power is on, and internets are back. Woo hoo!

PMs will be replied back in a few hours. Need coffee...
87Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2016 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87FieroSend a Private Message to 87FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Tony,

Can I please get an update on my lenses.

Thanks.
87Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2016 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87FieroSend a Private Message to 87FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump

Anybody know Tony?
87Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2016 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87FieroSend a Private Message to 87FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH TONY KANIA.

He stated 2 week turn around. I sent him my lights late November and still nothing.
He will not respond to PM's. He will not return phone calls.
Between cost of tail lights, the LED kit I had and fees for his services, he is sitting on over $1,000 of mine.

HE IS A CROOK!
Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2016 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ruh Roh!
Jfrost

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2016 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I also sent Tony a set of tailights to be fixed and haven't heard back from him in a few weeks. If there is anyone on here who knows him and can get ahold of him it would be greatly appreciated.
pokeyfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2016 03:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OMG............not again.

This doesn't seem like a tony thing.
87Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2016 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87FieroSend a Private Message to 87FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

OMG............not again.

This doesn't seem like a tony thing.

Are you being sarcastic? What do you know?
Jfrost

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2016 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bumping this again. Anyone know Tony on here? I'd really like to know what's going on with my lenses and haven't anything from him in almost 2 months.

------------------
Project L67 Fiero

Jfrost

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2016 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Update:

Came home from traveling today to find a beat up box on my front porch, the one I had sent my lenses in. Sure enough, inside were my lenses returned to me in the same condition I shipped them in. Don't know how or why but I'm just thankful Tony actually returned these. Hopefully the others who sent him lenses as well will get theirs back.

------------------
Project L67 Fiero

PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2016 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Weird. Must be some sort of a curse on fastback Fiero tail lights.
Napoleon_Tanerite

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2016 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a reminder I offer this tail light restoration service.
Lord Razz

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2017 06:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lord RazzSend a Private Message to Lord RazzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does Tony still do this work? I sent a PM however not sure how that works on this forum.

Very interested in this old thread
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2017 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lord Razz:

Does Tony still do this work? I sent a PM however not sure how that works on this forum.

Very interested in this old thread

How about you introduce yourself in your own thread first.

To answer your question, try asking the gentleman who posted before yours as he said he does it. This is a very old thread to dredge up.
vitog44

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2017 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vitog44Send a Private Message to vitog44Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Having a bad day?
PARAD0X

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2017 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PARAD0XSend a Private Message to PARAD0XEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Spadesluck:

How about you introduce yourself in your own thread first.

To answer your question, try asking the gentleman who posted before yours as he said he does it. This is a very old thread to dredge up.

Yeah this came off as unnecessarily confrontational.... not very welcoming to a new member.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock