Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  GT Fastback Tail Light Repair Covers (Page 10)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
GT Fastback Tail Light Repair Covers by Slammed
Started on: 03-03-2016 08:56 PM
Replies: 662 (31693 views)
Last post by: fireboss on 01-19-2017 01:12 PM
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2tone86gt:

Hey fireboss, eat a d***. I may not have any "skin in the game" on these but I have been in this situation before. I do know how it is for your information. I paid for some lt1 valve springs on ebay and never got them.To make a long story short I got my money back after filing a dispute a month after I paid and never got them which is what you have should have done if you haven't already. Either you'll get your hard earned money back you earned performing dirty favors for strange men down a dark alley for or you'll get the lenses stop bein a douche bag. I don't see anybody else on here bein a fool on here as much you have.. who do have "skin in the game."

So does all that mean you want to buy my slot or not?

edit to add page 10 ownage

also ...Still no lenses ,new tracking numbers or refunds..

[This message has been edited by fireboss (edited 04-17-2016).]

IP: Logged
Slammed

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you not want them? Because I'm about to PM everyone but it sounds like I don't need to send you one. I'm not trying to be confrontational. If you really don't want them someone else might actually trade with you. It is Sunday. I can't do anything about it right this minute. I don't have any other answers for you. You sound like you want a refund over lenses even if I have them ready to send

[This message has been edited by Slammed (edited 04-17-2016).]

fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you can refund my money right now paypal is open 24/7.
no excuses we all know how paypall works.
no more bs click here that is paypall login page

go to my claims and refund my money...

no waiting days just go to it now and we will be through,it really is that easy..I will check my paypal in a bit and see if it has been refunded.

cant get no easier than that .

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Again it is Sunday. I don't have enough in there to cover it. You waited this long you can wait a day longer. I'm not trying to make you any more angry. I apologize

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Slammed:
Again it is Sunday. I don't have enough in there to cover it. You waited this long you can wait a day longer. I'm not trying to make you any more angry. I apologize

Holy krap you transfered out all the funds in your Paypal account .... BEFORE making sure all your clients got their items !!!!
F'n Bravo !!!!!!!

This will be my last comment on this whole SAGA

We all remember ....... Fast Fieros .... Whodeanie ....Mrs Lorie....... Mr Dallas...... and many more .

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 04-17-2016).]

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Holy krap you transfered out all the funds in your Paypal account .... BEFORE making sure all your clients got their items !!!!
F'n Bravo !!!!!!!

This will be my last comment on this whole SAGA

We all remember ....... Fast Fieros .... Whodeanie ....Mrs Lorie....... Mr Dallas...... and many more .

Yes. Immediately in fact. Just like I do with all of my things I sell on ebay or anything else. You know like every business does.

Neils88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey fireboss, eat a d***. I may not have any "skin in the game" on these but I have been in this situation before. I do know how it is for your information. I paid for some lt1 valve springs on ebay and never got them.To make a long story short I got my money back after filing a dispute a month after I paid and never got them which is what you have should have done if you haven't already. Either you'll get your hard earned money back you earned performing dirty favors for strange men down a dark alley for or you'll get the lenses stop bein a douche bag. I don't see anybody else on here bein a fool on here as much you have.. who do have "skin in the game."

steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes. Immediately in fact. Just like I do with all of my things I sell on ebay or anything else. You know like every business does.

And every business that can 'transfer funds' must be doing 'online banking' and when I last checked that was 24/7/365.
What will tomorrows excuse be ---- oh here's one for you --- It was Emancipation Day in DC on the 15th therefore the IRS moved it's tax due date to the 17th. I went to the post office because I couldn't remember how to get to UPS of FEDX and the line was to long so maybe I'll get to it 'whenever'.

Your welcome.
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess we'll find out tmrw
engine man

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manSend a Private Message to engine manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
it sound like there is no money in her bank account as paypal will pay out and take the funds out of your bank account or off your credit card automatic thats the way they do it with me i don't keep a balance in paypal but they take it out of my bank account every time i buy something and i am sure it works the same when refunding

[This message has been edited by engine man (edited 04-17-2016).]

jaymelk2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaymelk2Send a Private Message to jaymelk2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hah!!!! That's funny Nells.....These tail light threads have been great but I see this headed to the bin and a few people headed for the ban here real soon I think. This reminds me alot of what old Shauna used to do....just stir the pot then sit back and watch it unfold.

------------------
87 GT....SBC...fast as hell...
Proud new owner of....THE DIRTY RAT

PFF
System Bot
MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Slammed,
I haven't said anything negative to you or about you. Feel free to reread it: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...L/073560-5.html#p195

I sent you an email with my cell phone number and asked you to give me a call. I prefer to talk to someone because when people read things, they always put their own emphasis on certain words... and it changes the meaning like in this episode of Seinfeld: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0zvGVYva8M

You offered to refund peoples money if you didn't ship on the second deadline, and neither happened. Did I panic after that when everyone started filing claims? Absolutely. There seemed to be no communication from you until now. I would prefer more communication, not less. I would prefer understandable reasons rather then defensive posts (although I understand as I stated in my other post). I would prefer talking over reading.

For Slammed and everyone else piling on (including myself),
There is an old saying that you can have it 1) "built to spec", 2) "on time" or 3) "on budget". You can have 2, but you will pay for it with the 3rd. If we had talked on the phone and Slammed told me they would be delayed another week or two to be correct, I would take quality and budget over speed.

-Brian
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey fireboss, eat a d*** [......] who do have "skin in the game."

The level of intelligence on the Internet never ceases to astound me.....

fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Yep..
We just cant take him anywhere nice......

[This message has been edited by fireboss (edited 04-17-2016).]

lorennerol

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2016 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lorennerolSend a Private Message to lorennerolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been trying to sit on the sidelines here, but enough is enough.

Let's check some actual facts:

- This person, whoever they are, has been promising lenses in days or weeks for over a year now.
- No one has seen anything in person, including the people who ordered them many weeks ago.
- People were promised refunds over a week ago. No refunds.
- Around the time people's refunds were due, this person disappeared from the forum for about a week. And then reappeared right after the Dallas Jolley name came up.
- People have re-requested refunds. Now they say there is no money in the PayPal account for refunds and the person claims they can't add funds to the account on a Sunday night.
- This person has not, as far as I can remember, made any sort of cogent explanation of why the sold lenses didn't ship, and why people's money hasn't been refunded as promised. Rather the story is that USPS somehow lost all of them. All of them.

And on top of that there seems to be an astronomically unlikely connection between this person and someone who scammed people here before.

I'm set for lenses, thankfully, so I have no interest here other than I can't stand being bullshitted or seeing my friends bullshitted. But at this point I think this person has had way beyond AMPLE opportunity to deliver lenses or show up at a JCF meeting with them to put the controversy to bed, or refund people's money. And they haven't done any of that. Nothing. Except make one excuse after another that, in my opinion, are all engineered to string people along.

And with that, I'll go back to my popcorn on the sidelines.

Napoleon_Tanerite

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2016 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I killed tye last thread with 20 pictures of Michael Jackson eating popcorn. Do I really need to do it again?

Micayla..... You own this thread. Shut if down. Either send people their lenses or send them their money back. It really IS that simple.

[This message has been edited by Napoleon_Tanerite (edited 04-18-2016).]

fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2016 02:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Napoleon_Tanerite:

Either send people their lenses or send them their money back. It really IS that simple.

Yep
nosaint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2016 06:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nosaintSend a Private Message to nosaintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

You missed the part where 1 post before he says why cant we all be civil to each other..

Richjk21

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2016 07:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nosaint:
You missed the part where 1 post before he says why cant we all be civil to each other..

He was distracted by that blindingly intelligent "Eat a D***" Line.......
2tone86gt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2016 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2tone86gtSend a Private Message to 2tone86gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I apoligize for what i said. Although someone else should have not made comments to stir up a retaliation. I will stay out of this now. Good luck to all who have money out on this. I hope everyone gets their money back or the lenses.
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2016 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPS and FEDX open at 8 a.m. ------
PFF
System Bot
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2016 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2016 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Haven't heard any thing yet,anyone else

Have to get ready for work and so will check things out later tonight

Have a good day guys/gals
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2016 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

More on the way. Like I said before everyone will have lenses or refunds
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2016 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's not there yet. The world holds its breath.

lordbg0205

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2016 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lordbg0205Send a Private Message to lordbg0205Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well there you go Dave, hope it's lenses in that box and not a load of horse poop. Goodluck.
aldan78

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2016 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aldan78Send a Private Message to aldan78Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When is the estimated arrival date on the first package? Let us know how they look when they arrive David.
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2016 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Friday. I'm going to try and have three more out today before they close or they will go with the rest tomorrow.

Time to cut it out with the stupid comments I think. Between the first shipments whether you think I sent them or not, and these it's almost $600 in shipping. I'm not declaring $5000 worth of product and filling boxes with horse shiitt and paying hundreds of dollars for garbage tracking numbers.
MulletproofMonk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2016 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by aldan78:

When is the estimated arrival date on the first package? Let us know how they look when they arrive David.

Perhaps you could just go to www.fedex.com and plug in the tracking number in the picture: 782859422660
https://www.fedex.com/apps/...422660&cntry_code=us
There is no estimated delivery date because it hasn't actually left Tacoma, WA yet.
MulletproofMonk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2016 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MulletproofMonk

3079 posts
Member since Oct 2005
double up

[This message has been edited by MulletproofMonk (edited 04-18-2016).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2016 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Time to cut it out with the stupid comments I think.

Is that a promise?
PFF
System Bot
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2016 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Is that a promise?

Such a contributor. What would we ever do without you?
Ponnari

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2016 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PonnariSend a Private Message to PonnariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That is great news!!!

(The tracking number should show movement sometime after midnight tonight).

------------------
"Because in a split second, It's gone"
Ayrton Senna

[This message has been edited by Ponnari (edited 04-18-2016).]

trivet

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2016 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Such a contributor. What would we ever do without you?

No disrespect Slammed - but Patrick has been a contributor for 17 years. You have been here for one year. You have been actively alienating your prospective customer base, (a small, tightknit group) with your behavior and comments.

I have been hoping the lenses you made actually are delivered and available to others in the future, but I am very hesitant to order anything from you based on this debacle.

I understand delays. I understand setbacks. I also understand that communication and keeping your word (such as self imposed deadlines for shipments and refunds) is extremely important when trying to earn business. And to earn trust.

I would love a set of these lenses, but I can't trust that they would be delivered, or delivered when you say they would be.

Again, I'm not trying to throw full on the fire, but you are NOT doing yourself any favors with smart remarks. I'm not saying you deserved all the flak you've received, but you certainly set yourself up for most of it. My advice (take it or leave it) is to just do what you have said you would, be open and honest, and follow through on promises. Name calling and finger pointing will get you nowhere.

As most here do, I truly hope this works out well for all involved, yourself included. Your product is sorely needed, and what we have seen is impressive. It's not the product that anyone has issues with, it's the way you have handled your business.

You can recover from this - but it will take a lot on your part. I truly hope you can do it, and I wish you well.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2016 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well. This looks promising.
We shall see...

Originally posted by trivet:

<snip>
As most here do, I truly hope this works out well for all involved, yourself included. Your product is sorely needed, and what we have seen is impressive. It's not the product that anyone has issues with, it's the way you have handled your business.

You can recover from this - but it will take a lot on your part. I truly hope you can do it, and I wish you well.

My thoughts exactly. Thank you.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 04-18-2016).]

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2016 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You are speaking as though the people I have been discourteous to, maybe 3?, have been absolute gentleman. Those that have been rude to me were from day one. It didn't happen over time. I have said nothing remotely unkind to the people involved and have expressed how sorry I am. I don't know what else you want from me? I post proof of shipment and I'm supposed to let Patrick piss all over me? Hell no. He is a known instigator and not a customer.

If anyone has issues trusting me I'll send them COD along with a video of me taping the box closed at Fedex and handing it over.
busa_powered

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2016 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for busa_poweredSend a Private Message to busa_poweredEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You're the best slammed!
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2016 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by trivet:

No disrespect Slammed - but Patrick has been a contributor for 17 years. You have been here for one year. You have been actively alienating your prospective customer base, (a small, tightknit group) with your behavior and comments.

Trivet, not everyone has the courage to speak their mind. Thanks for doing so.

I post proof of shipment and I'm supposed to let Patrick piss all over me? Hell no. He is a known instigator and not a customer.

I'm a "known instigator"? No sweetheart... I know bullsh!t.

Lady (and I use that term very loosely)... you've got balls to say that after screwing people around here for a year.... or more.

If you aren't actually a thief named Dallas Jolley, who's previously ripped off members of this forum (including one person I know personally) under different aliases including RideZiLightning and FriendOfYours, then you are at the very least a friend or associate of his.

The only reason you haven't been turfed out of here after stringing people along for a year with one BS story after another is that some fastback GT owners are desperate for a set of rear lenses. I'm disappointed that they give you the time of day (let alone their money) considering your history here, but we all make our own choices for our own reasons.

Originally posted by Patrick:

Do not do business with RideZiLightning AKA Dallas W. Jolley III

FOY parts list

I've been in touch with several people discussing our suspicions about this guy since July of 2015. It was even openly mentioned Here. I believe the dots have now been connected.

Even if these tail light repair covers miraculously make it to their destinations this time around, that doesn't excuse you from the nonsense that's taken place here over the past year, nor does it erase the connection you have with known crook, Dallas Jolley.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 05-16-2016).]

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2016 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TOTALLY F'N
Richjk21

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2016 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well something else to keep checking back for at least.

[This message has been edited by Richjk21 (edited 04-18-2016).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock