Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  FieroGT stretch Concept (Page 54)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 60 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
FieroGT stretch Concept by Amida
Started on: 02-11-2006 05:08 PM
Replies: 2389 (259429 views)
Last post by: Mahanimal on 01-06-2024 01:29 PM
troyboy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2015 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Amida:

G1 passenger door panel back on the work bench.

Looking Good Rob! Lisa can't wait to get her hands on a set to complete her Enterra G1 Dash
IP: Logged
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2015 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking Great!
Put me down for 2 immediate sets (BluDrm & Remera) to start same color scheme as their G1 dashes!
And a 3rd set with the Argenta Dash...new black and red one I sent you the info on recently....thanks for all that you do!
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2015 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

G1 passenger door panel back on the work bench.

Wohoo!
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2015 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
Amida

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2015 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The area marked is 4 1/2" long next to a 1/2" recess. The G1 door panel is intended to be a replacement for the STOCK Fiero setup, so window switches may not fit very well in the area.

Originally posted by TXOPIE:

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2015 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Understood and thanks!
Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2015 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
G1 passenger door pocket tooling & part fabrication.

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2015 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rob...looking awesome and FYI...Brian picked up the G1 about an hour ago.
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2015 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No news...?
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2015 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yellowstone:

No news...?

ReMera G1 dash UPDATES: Foam application. Upholstery in progress.

Troy...there was a big mix up on the color on my last G1...Rob's supplier mis-labeled the swatch the 1st time.
So the last one completed, it was the wrong color when it showed up.
But thank God...Brian P loved it and is only about an hour north of me.
The other good thing is that Brian was one of the few that purchased a naked G1 dash and hadn't upholstered it as of yet.
So we did some swapping around ...he took my last one with the incorrect color...that he loves.
Shipped the one he had and other need parts to make up for what he received from me, then paid Rob the cost of upholstering my new G1 dash.
Then Rob agreed to handling the extra shipping costs since the mistake started with his supplier.
Sorry for the minor delay
He almost finished up...then straight back to the door panels.

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 03-09-2015).]

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2015 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rob...True Artist...your work speaks for itself:

G1 dash color: Hampton Ebony/Rave Tumeric

Troy...now back to panels
PFF
System Bot
Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2015 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Handy G1 door pockets good for maps, newspaper & mags.

IwannaIRM

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2015 03:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Handy G1 door pockets good for maps, newspaper & mags.

Maps? What are those? LOL, I thought everyone used GPS's these days.

Joking aside, glad to see these coming to fruition. Never can be stated enough, you do excellent work on these interiors.
85LAMB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2015 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85LAMBSend a Private Message to 85LAMBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great work Amida

I love the way the last dash turn out

Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2015 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shape refining G1 passenger door panel model. Use of templates is a must when designing mirror image objects.

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2015 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Looking good, Rob! What's the ETA for the first production set now?
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2015 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ditto...but I am more concerned on the 2nd and 3rd set.

Rob can workout the kinks on the 1st set...just playing Yellowstone...we are getting close
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2015 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Getting close to the finish line! ..... 1st set, 2nd set....... I don't care about the number I just want a set
Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2015 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm really trying to get the door panel design finished this spring, before summer starts.

Looking good, Rob! What's the ETA for the first production set now?

Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2015 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
At least 30 templates were used in transfering dimensions from one side to another. Trusting eye sight alone can only go so far.

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2015 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rob...I wanted to show off some of your work...it's not even finished being installed, but it so PRETTY...had to share:

Excited about the matching door panels...please let me know if you have received the door toppers for the door panels.
PFF
System Bot
Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2015 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
G1 passenger door plug in primer. Checking for areas that need fixing.

troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2015 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2015 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will 2nd that
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2015 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rob, PM sent for Dash parts info
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2015 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

troyboy

2075 posts
Member since Sep 2005

Fi355 components in Mr. Mikes Light Ferrari tan leather

Rob, would the door speaker pods in this pic fit the G1 doors?

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2015 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rob...any updates with photos of course
SMTHGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2015 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SMTHGTSend a Private Message to SMTHGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
love it.........

SmoothGT
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2015 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rob,

How are things progressing...any photo updates?

Also I was wondering if you could send me a loaner set of the metal trim plates.
I would like to send them off to BD Trim to get them to make templates for a G1 Dash trim kit.

Once they have the templates made...anyone could order a G1 dash trim Kit from them
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2015 06:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, updates please!
Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2015 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those speaker cups were a one-off made for the Fi355 doors. Cups for G1 door panels may be different in shape.

Originally posted by troyboy:

Rob, would the door speaker pods in this pic fit the G1 doors?

PFF
System Bot
Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2015 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Amida

2349 posts
Member since Jul 2003
I Ran into a problem with the upholstery plan for the G1 door panels. Stitching is proving to be more troublesome & time consuming than expected. I may need to modify the door panel design to simplify the upholstery. Most likely an insert panel will be needed for the mid-section.

Yes, updates please!

Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2015 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Amida

2349 posts
Member since Jul 2003
I have no spare panels at the moment. I will order a new batch when I get another dash order.

Originally posted by TXOPIE:

Rob,

How are things progressing...any photo updates?

Also I was wondering if you could send me a loaner set of the metal trim plates.
I would like to send them off to BD Trim to get them to make templates for a G1 Dash trim kit.

Once they have the templates made...anyone could order a G1 dash trim Kit from them

troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2015 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I Ran into a problem with the upholstery plan for the G1 door panels. Stitching is proving to be more troublesome & time consuming than expected. I may need to modify the door panel design to simplify the upholstery. Most likely an insert panel will be needed for the mid-section.

That would actually workout great for the Enterra.
RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2015 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been away to long if I've missed this thread. I'm saving up as we speak.
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2015 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Everyone I just wanted to show off some of Rob's work.

He did an awesome job on upholstering my other interior trim pieces.

Thanks Rob!

The only thing we are missing now are those G1 door panels....which I know Rob is working to get them perfect before he sells one unit...respectable.
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2015 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXOPIE

2734 posts
Member since Mar 2012

I have no spare panels at the moment. I will order a new batch when I get another dash order.

Rob...going to need another G1 Dash for my "MyTestarossa" build near the end of the summer...so if no one else ordered one by then...we can knock these out then.
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2015 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Trim pieces are painted with ...?
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2015 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LornesGT:

Trim pieces are painted with ...?

Not painted...upholstered in material...same as my G1 dash above.

Here is a close-up of the stitch line on the rear trim piece:

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 06-13-2015).]

LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2015 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow sweet!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 60 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock