Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  FieroGT stretch Concept (Page 53)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 60 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
FieroGT stretch Concept by Amida
Started on: 02-11-2006 05:08 PM
Replies: 2389 (259429 views)
Last post by: Mahanimal on 01-06-2024 01:29 PM
Amida

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2014 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Modified & color matched Pontiac G6 glove box.

IP: Logged
Mdonn08

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2014 04:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mdonn08Send a Private Message to Mdonn08Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any estimates on how much it's gonna be for one of these setups when its all completed, dash and door panels, upholstered?
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2014 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mdonn08:

Any estimates on how much it's gonna be for one of these setups when its all completed, dash and door panels, upholstered?

I would shoot a PM to Rob (user name "Amida"). But it will be more than what many people pay for their whole cars... that's old&mass production vs. new&handmade.

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 09-04-2014).]

Mdonn08

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2014 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mdonn08Send a Private Message to Mdonn08Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been patiently watching this thread for about 2 years now, I wouldn't expect any less, its worth it

[This message has been edited by Mdonn08 (edited 09-04-2014).]

Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2014 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
G1 dash completed in black & tan leather ( Mr. Mikes #13).

[This message has been edited by Amida (edited 09-14-2014).]

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2014 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That looks great but the masses want door panels now! :-)
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2014 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Patients! He has my G1 dash that I am putting in my 328 replica still to wrap and then Rob stated back to the door panels.

This G1 is going to be two-tone, Ebony & Butterscotch.

You would have to admit...I have been waiting just as long if not longer for the door panels

Look at it this way...if we are really good...maybe we can have the door panels under the Christmas tree this year!

Originally posted by yellowstone:

That looks great but the masses want door panels now! :-)

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 09-15-2014).]

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2014 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXOPIE:

You would have to admit...I have been waiting just as long if not longer for the door panels

Maybe - but I'm probably the only person who has put money down on them... :-)

I just sent another guy interested in the G1 dash his way. I'm not doing myself any favors here...
Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2014 02:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry for the delay guys. I've been forced to work part time in order to care for my mother who suffered a stroke in March. But, the good news is I'll be starting back up on the G1 door panels soon. I have just one more dash to upholster, then I'll have the door panels back on the work bench. Thank you for your patience. Rob
soup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2014 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for soupClick Here to visit soup's HomePageSend a Private Message to soupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just got my dash today! (the beige and black one above)
Can't wait to open the box and start installing it!!!
ferrobi

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2014 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ferrobiSend a Private Message to ferrobiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Amida:

Sorry for the delay guys. I've been forced to work part time in order to care for my mother who suffered a stroke in March. But, the good news is I'll be starting back up on the G1 door panels soon. I have just one more dash to upholster, then I'll have the door panels back on the work bench. Thank you for your patience. Rob

Rob, sorry to hear about your mother - I hope she is doing a little better now with your care.

Sincerely Rob

[This message has been edited by ferrobi (edited 10-11-2014).]

PFF
System Bot
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2014 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by soup:

Sooooo, if that was the dash that needed to be finished before getting back to the door panels....

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2014 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nope...the one for my 328/ReMera is the last one he was referring to....it is on the work bench right now....my butterscotch material was on back order.
soup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2014 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for soupClick Here to visit soup's HomePageSend a Private Message to soupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sooooo, if that was the dash that needed to be finished before getting back to the door panels....

Nah, I think there is one more. Anyone know the price on the door panels yet? Wondering if I can even order them this year :/
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2014 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nah, I think there is one more. Anyone know the price on the door panels yet? Wondering if I can even order them this year :/

If I remember what Rob stated...around $1000.00 for the set...but its been a while...so don't hold me to that....Yellowstone...do you know for sure?

I think they should be ready before X-MAS....Yellowstone has already put $ down on the 1st set sold and I have a request in for 2 sets...one for my 1st G1 dash and also the current one Rob is working on for me...which I told him he could hold until my door panels were ready as well.

The 2nd set requires a one off...the MERA/308/328 usually have a piece that attaches to the top of the inside door panel that makes up for the gap for the higher outside door panel.

Rob is going to be attaching these set of risers to my 2nd set before he upholsters them in two tone black & butterscotch.

I can't wait to see both BluDrm and the ReMera/328 with their completed G1 interiors!

Rob thanks again for making my dream a reality with this interior!

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 10-13-2014).]

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2014 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nah, I think there is one more.

It's starting to feel as if there's always one more....one more...one more... one more...

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2014 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's starting to feel as if there's always one more....one more...one more... one more...

GETTING CLOSER to those door panels!

Updates from Rob Amida on my dash for the ReMera:

Foam application of dash pieces.

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2014 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXOPIE

2734 posts
Member since Mar 2012

Any Pictures of that dash installed?
msweldon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2014 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for msweldonSend a Private Message to msweldonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
money ready for dash.. pm sent
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2014 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by msweldon:

money ready for dash.. pm sent

NOT before I get my inner door skins! There is a line - go to the back!
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2014 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

NOT before I get my inner door skins! There is a line - go to the back!

LMAO
PFF
System Bot
jb1

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2014 03:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jb1Send a Private Message to jb1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im ready for a new front bumper whenever it gets warmer and you get back going with them..

------------------

87GTseries 1 3800sc (7.597 @88.53 1.579 60ft)
(series II swap in progress)
85GT Northstar/ 4t80e
86GT 3800 n/a---sold
Northstar Rebuild

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2014 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Update from Rob Amida: My next G1 Dash is completed for the ReMera:

ANYONE ready for some G1 door panels?

They are next
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2014 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ANYONE ready for some G1 door panels?

They are next

Sez who?
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2014 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sez who?

Answer was above, but I will bring it to the front

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2014 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Amida, just out of curiousity would you ever be open to selling any of the individual components of your dash ?
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2014 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Amida, just out of curiousity would you ever be open to selling any of the individual components of your dash ?

Also where is the price thread ... lost the PM you sent me .....
regards
Danyel

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rob,

Forgot to mention, I love how the 50/50 split on the butterscotch and ebony turned out...looks great!
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2014 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
RUNDLC

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2014 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RUNDLCSend a Private Message to RUNDLCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
exoticse,

Thats an easy one, NO At least he wouldnt to me. since you are a very well known member you may have better success. I understand this is his bread and butter and doesnt want anyone trying to copy his work.
Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2014 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, Fi355 fiberglass dash parts are available. Urethane pieces are not available. The G1 dash is only available as a complete assembly.

Originally posted by exoticse:

PFF
System Bot
Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2014 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Amida

2349 posts
Member since Jul 2003
This is a construction thread so I don't post prices here. You'll have to PM me.

Originally posted by Danyel:

Also where is the price thread ... lost the PM you sent me .....
regards
Danyel

Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2014 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Amida

2349 posts
Member since Jul 2003
I'll do another fi512 nose after I'm finished with the G1 door panels. Thanks.

Originally posted by jb1:

Im ready for a new front bumper whenever it gets warmer and you get back going with them..

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2014 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
G1 DOOR PANELS

...as I step away to do my happy dance!
troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2014 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

after I'm finished with the G1 door panels. .

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2015 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RUNDLC:

exoticse,

Thats an easy one, NO At least he wouldnt to me. since you are a very well known member you may have better success. I understand this is his bread and butter and doesnt want anyone trying to copy his work.

i guess my mind does not work like that, as i would have no interest in going into the dash biz hehehe, i was looking for something totally hybrid, and one off.

i can totally understand his desire to protect his hard work and designs though. No gripes from me.

Yes, Fi355 fiberglass dash parts are available. Urethane pieces are not available. The G1 dash is only available as a complete assembly.

Thanks for clearing that up.
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2015 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

G1 DOOR PANELS

...as I step away to do my happy dance!

Same here....!
zmcdonal

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2015 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zmcdonalSend a Private Message to zmcdonalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I may have already said this at some point I don't remember but I have been drooling over these pictures a lot lately. I absolutely LOVE this dash!! Some day I will have one! I hope you are still making them when I will finally be able to afford one. On the good side, at least I have time to figure out if I would want to put it in my 3800SC car or the car that already has your sweet 512 bumper, and which colors I would want. Absolutely beautiful upholstery work and craftsmanship!

[This message has been edited by zmcdonal (edited 01-09-2015).]

Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2015 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
G1 passenger door panel back on the work bench.

troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2015 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
. double post , got too excited

[This message has been edited by troyboy (edited 01-18-2015).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 60 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock