Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  FieroGT stretch Concept (Page 50)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 60 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
FieroGT stretch Concept by Amida
Started on: 02-11-2006 05:08 PM
Replies: 2389 (259429 views)
Last post by: Mahanimal on 01-06-2024 01:29 PM
RUNDLC

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2013 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RUNDLCSend a Private Message to RUNDLCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Amida, check ur pm, get back to me asap. I left my number in an earlier post i prefer to talk rather than text old school
IP: Logged
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2013 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE: Blu-Dream's dash is almost finished:

Barbie's will be next
Amida

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2013 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RUNDLC:

Amida, check ur pm, get back to me asap. I left my number in an earlier post i prefer to talk rather than text old school

I am only making the new G1 dash available as a complete set. I will not be parting out or selling individual panels or components at this time.

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2013 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thought I would share Amida's amazing work!

Your dash is ready. :

ace5514

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2013 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ace5514Send a Private Message to ace5514Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
man i love that dash!!
Rob's work is simply amazing! i hope he still makes these when i finally have the money AND am not afraid to attempt a dash swap.
very nice!
al
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2013 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sweet! Is there material like foam under the leather or just glued to the dash.
Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2013 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LornesGT:

Sweet! Is there material like foam under the leather or just glued to the dash.

Yes, 1/8" closed cell foam. Thanks.

Rob
Fierovation

Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2013 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Amida

2349 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Originally posted by ace5514:

man i love that dash!!
Rob's work is simply amazing! i hope he still makes these when i finally have the money AND am not afraid to attempt a dash swap.
very nice!
al

Don't wait too long.

Thanks,

Rob
Fierovatlon
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2013 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rob,

Thanks for the Amazing dash...and making my dream a reality!

Once we even up on this one and you ship, I will need a second one with the same black, but with hot pink stitching on this one...for my wife's 88 GT, "Barbie".

Barbie is getting a VW TDI swapped into her and it will utilize the VW gauge cluster, which can be made to fit into the stock Fiero gauge housing, so hopefully not too much tweaking to fit in G1 gauge cluster!

TXOPIE
Tweeder

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2013 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TweederSend a Private Message to TweederEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Amida:

Don't wait too long.

Thanks,

Rob
Fierovatlon

I hope that's not a subtle hint that this might be a limited run.

------------------
86 GT Convertable 3800sc

motoracer838

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2013 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rob, sometimes words just fail.

Joe
PFF
System Bot
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2013 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2013 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM SENT
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2013 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rob,

I received my G1 dash...thanks for making my dreams a reality !

Need to see if we can do a one off...Riceburners HVAC controls are little larger than stock.

Going to need a one-off on the metal cover piece. I am glad to send this one back so someone else can utilize it.

I am thinking of just having one opening and it being centered, since I decided against a row of toggle switch anyway.

I will PM You about it.
Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2013 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Send me a template of the needed cut-out. Don't know when I'll be able to send out a new batch to the waterjet/powercoat people since response on this forum has be very disappointing.

[This message has been edited by Amida (edited 09-03-2013).]

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2013 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM SENT
Vendetta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2013 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VendettaSend a Private Message to VendettaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The dash looks awesome Rob. Kudos to all your hardwork put into the project. If i still had my Fiero i would buy one in a heartbeat.

Austin
Sjuice

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2013 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SjuiceClick Here to visit Sjuice's HomePageSend a Private Message to SjuiceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Definitely one of the best looking custom Fiero dashes. Custom without looking overdone, under finished or hacked to fit. The styling and finish in line with contemporary upper level cars. I've enjoyed watching your progress on your projects in this thread.

Knowing the time and cost involved in designing, developing and constructing things like that, the price is very reasonable- more complete too. Between time and materials I'd likely spend way more than I'd be willing to admit to trying to construct one of similar quality. But I really don't have a place for an evolved design/build project like that right now especially on my daily driver. But I do want to design my own dash at some point.

If I weren't looking to buy a house shortly I'd be seriously considering getting one for my car. I hope you'll be building these for a while even if periodically. Unfortunately, It'd be towards next year at least before I could budget one.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2013 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Absolutely love it !
XThirtySeven

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2013 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XThirtySevenSend a Private Message to XThirtySevenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hold on while i put my tongue back in my mouth. Those dashes are awesome.
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2013 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great looking dash!! I'd like to have my stock interior pieces covered like that at some point.

------------------
Jonathan

'68-69 GTO Nose - The Project has Begun!
My '85 L67 Build Thread

PFF
System Bot
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2013 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OMG that is stunning! Way to go Amida!!!!!!
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2013 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Amida,

Any word on that wide body kit you were working on? Any plans to eventually make something like that?
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2013 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rob,

You have a PM.

Will
fieroVAN

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2013 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroVANSend a Private Message to fieroVANEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi rob you have a PM
Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2013 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by doublec4:

Amida,

Any word on that wide body kit you were working on? Any plans to eventually make something like that?

The Fiero market place is comatose. It will be a one-off, no plans.
Sep 3rd, 2013
Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2013 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
G1 dash switch panel with new black headlight & dimmer switches purchased on Ebay. Defroster & trunk release switches painted with SEM satin black plastic/vinyl paint.

Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2013 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Amida

2349 posts
Member since Jul 2003
G1 dash nearly completed, upholstered in black & Mr. Mikes dark grey #8L .

Sep 4th, 2013
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2013 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The dashes seem to be selling well.

I know of another person who seriously plans to buy in the next few months.
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2013 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOOKING GOOD!
Sep 16th, 2013
Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2013 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

The dashes seem to be selling well.

Oh really? If they are it must be in another time/space continuum.

I know of another person who seriously plans to buy in the next few months.

If I had a dollar for everytime I've heard that from Fiero owners...talk is cheap.

PFF
System Bot
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2013 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I did say seems,....

i counted about 3 so far ??
Sep 18th, 2013
Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2013 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mr. Mikes dark grey #8L , but he also has a current #8, a new #8 and I have a roll of his old #8...and they are all slightly different.

Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2013 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Amida

2349 posts
Member since Jul 2003
The stock Fiero armrest under repair to fix the peeling skin which seems to be a prevalent problem. Issues that need to be dealt with before upholstery.

Broken mounting tabs repair

[This message has been edited by Amida (edited 09-18-2013).]

fieroVAN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2013 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroVANSend a Private Message to fieroVANEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
what?? you count only 3 order ,i though is should be 4 by now
Sep 19th, 2013
Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2013 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroVAN:

what?? you count only 3 order ,i though is should be 4 by now

Phil, I can do black / grey upholstery in vinyl or leather. Leather may be an additional $275 or more which depends on how much the skin costs me. I will be re-doing my own black/tan in leather.
fieroVAN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2013 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroVANSend a Private Message to fieroVANEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes , leather please i like leather ,just let me what a total will be.Thank Phil
Sep 20th, 2013
Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2013 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Fierostore stainless brake hoses were a little too short for '88 front with 12" brake upgrade & non-offset caliper adapters. To relieve the tension in hose at full turn the frame bracket was moved rearward about 1" and the upper A arm hose clamp was moved to the top of the A-arm.

[This message has been edited by Amida (edited 09-21-2013).]

Sep 23rd, 2013
Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2013 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glovebox & lid covered in MrMikes NEW dark grey #8. This dash will be Midnight & grey.

Sep 27th, 2013
Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2013 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Reconditioned armrest upholstered in MrMikes new dark grey #8 .

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 60 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock