Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  FieroGT stretch Concept (Page 49)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 60 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
FieroGT stretch Concept by Amida
Started on: 02-11-2006 05:08 PM
Replies: 2389 (259429 views)
Last post by: Mahanimal on 01-06-2024 01:29 PM
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2013 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rob...Ummm that looks like a door handle?

UPDATE:

Rob...you should have received my power outlets yesterday and the main package from UPS is out for delivery now.
Please update me later today to let me know that you have received everything without issue, a little concern of the box that was on the train that got derailed in route.
Hopefully everything is good!

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 03-12-2013).]

IP: Logged
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2013 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
GOING CRAZY FOR UPDATES
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
jb1

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2013 02:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jb1Send a Private Message to jb1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Amida:

I visited Kitcentral and that site is nearly dead. Not a whole lot of Lambo kit building anymore.

alot has moved to www.lamboclone.com

------------------

87 GT
series 1 3800sc (7.597 @88.53 1.579 60ft)
(series II swap in progress)
85GT Northstar
86GT 3800 n/a

troyboy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2013 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2013 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by troyboy:

What he said ^
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2013 01:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rob....finally have all the pieces completed for my C6 steering wheel that will grace your G1 dash:

It bolts directly on to stock column and splines now. And all the radio & control buttons are linked via my AutoPC

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 04-02-2013).]

Amida

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2013 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXOPIE:

Rob...Ummm that looks like a door handle?

Chevy Cobalt, cheap on Ebay. No plans on doors yet; waiting for more interest in this dash.

[This message has been edited by Amida (edited 04-02-2013).]

Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2013 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Amida

2349 posts
Member since Jul 2003
G1 dash fiberglass components before trimming & prep.

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2013 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2013 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I agree with the guy above with the drool issue

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 04-04-2013).]

jsaviour

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2013 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jsaviourClick Here to visit jsaviour's HomePageSend a Private Message to jsaviourEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wow! i need this right now. so are these up for grabs yet?
PFF
System Bot
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2013 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No grabbing but you can buy the G1 dash from Amida/Rob....

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/091367.html

Originally posted by jsaviour:

wow! i need this right now. so are these up for grabs yet?

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 04-10-2013).]

iluvsd619

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2013 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rob....finally have all the pieces completed for my C6 steering wheel that will grace your G1 dash:

It bolts directly on to stock column and splines now. And all the radio & control buttons are linked via my AutoPC

This what I was planning to do to. You might have to make me one when the time comes. This will look nice with the dash!
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2013 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man Lisa's dash is looking GREAT!!! Thanks Rob!!

aeffertz

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2013 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for aeffertzSend a Private Message to aeffertzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks great!
quins&dads88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2013 02:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for quins&dads88Send a Private Message to quins&dads88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As soon as I can find out about the 512 bumper I want?
Yes were in for the interior upgrade.
Rob, you are a true master!
Thank you
Beej

[This message has been edited by quins&dads88 (edited 04-15-2013).]

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2013 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rob,

Going to have a one off on the next G1 dash: I need to ensure that this is going to fit:

Just food for thought for now
Tweeder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2013 01:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TweederSend a Private Message to TweederEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What,s that out of?

------------------
86 GT Convertable 3800sc

Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2013 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fi355 door panels covered in light Ferrari tan & black leather.

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2013 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tweeder:

What,s that out of?

Tweeder...that is a VW gauge cluster...it is in the TDI swap that BMWguru is completing now.
Once he is done playing...hopefully by the end of the summer...he has agreed to sell it

Combining my two favorite cars!
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2013 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Man Lisa's dash is looking GREAT!!! Thanks Rob!!

I.....want...my...G1...dash....
PFF
System Bot
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2013 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fi355 door panels covered in light Ferrari tan & black leather.

I wish we had doors like this for the G1, hint hint.
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2013 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE PLEASE...How is progress coming along...any pictures please

Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2013 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fi355 components in Mr. Mikes Light Ferrari tan leather

[This message has been edited by Amida (edited 05-04-2013).]

troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2013 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fi355 components in light Ferrari tan leather

Rob any info on this center speaker pod? Who makes it?
Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2013 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rob any info on this center speaker pod? Who makes it?

Optional 10" sealed sub-woofer enclosure/comuputer cover for the fi355 interior package.
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2013 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Optional 10" sealed sub-woofer enclosure/comuputer cover for the fi355 interior package.

PM sent
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2013 07:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for a great Product!!!!
Thanks Rob You made Lisa's Mothers Day!

Get those orders in Guys, we have to support our Fiero vendors
IwannaIRM

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2013 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is beyond awesome. That will look great once installed. Troy, keep us posted on what special mods you do with the guages and the stereo/hvac center.

I can't wait to order mine...(Rob told me to wait until I return to the states)!
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2013 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Troy...I am going to double up on my efforts. I am going to be ordering another G1 dash in black and pink stitching for my wife's 88, "Barbie"

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 05-15-2013).]

troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2013 06:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Troy...I am going to double up on my efforts. I am going to be ordering another G1 dash in black and pink stitching for my wife's 88, "Barbie"

Cool, she'll love it. By then there should be a few more add on options
PFF
System Bot
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2013 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 05-21-2013).]

Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2013 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fi355 interior completed in light Ferrari tan/black leather.

Tusch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2013 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TuschSend a Private Message to TuschEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OK...Hope I don't offend Rob with this one, but wanted to share with the other G1 purchasers that I am offering a group buy on the Zimmer Quicksilver door panels!

OK man, no offense to you but this is amida's built/product thread. Your hijacks are one thing but advertising what is essentially a competitors products in here? I know you love Amida's work and don't mean it negatively but this is seriously uncool in my book.
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2013 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tusch:
OK man, no offense to you but this is amida's built/product thread. Your hijacks are one thing but advertising what is essentially a competitors products in here? I know you love Amida's work and don't mean it negatively but this is seriously uncool in my book.

+ for you Tusch. And it's not the first time this self serving hijacking has happened in Rob's thread
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2013 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not to be rude, but I am the individual who asked Rob (Amida) to build the G1 dash & had a lot of input on it...and Rob and I chat weekly since he is building my 1st G1 dash at the present and 2nd shortly after.
So again not trying to be rude, but maybe you should get a full understanding of the situation before you type and comment on things that you don't have the complete picture on.
I work with and collaborate with most of the talented people on this forum with different Fiero based projects.
Rob and I have had several discussions on when and if he will produce door skins for this dash.
If he does it won't be until he sells a minimum of 10 G1 dashes, which I will be purchasing 2 of those 1st 10 units.
So maybe from an outsider's point of view, I am jacking his thread, but what I was doing was offering an option to finish off the G1 dash that will hopefully help sell more G1 dashes for Rob (Amida).
So I apologize if in some way I have offended you or other members, but I find it kind of weird that you are offend and Rob (Amida) is not.

troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2013 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks again Rob its looking GREAT!! Archie did the test fit in the Enterra today. Your Dash is now in 1 of only 38 Enterras

troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2013 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

troyboy

2075 posts
Member since Sep 2005

[This message has been edited by troyboy (edited 05-20-2013).]

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2013 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Troy...thanks for sharing Rob's amazing work!
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2013 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sent those pictures to Troy today & I also sent this message in that EMail.

Archie

Quality of the parts is very good. Quality & care in packaging is very good. Instructions provided look to be very good.

edited to add:

BTW, these parts were in Lisa's car today..... but now they are back in the box & in clean & dry storage.

A

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 05-20-2013).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 60 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock