Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Have You Seen A Fiero Today? (Page 7)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 21 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Have You Seen A Fiero Today? by fierofool
Started on: 08-26-2011 02:28 PM
Replies: 835 (31936 views)
Last post by: css9450 on 03-28-2024 10:05 AM
JCircs

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2012 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JCircsSend a Private Message to JCircsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I passed a gold notch back in Toms River today, I think I was on 571. It had one headlight stuck up when I passed it in my white GT.
IP: Logged
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2012 02:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not today, but thursday... There's a maroon GT on gold crosslace wheels sitting on a dealer lot in Lebanon, just off of hwy 231 south of I40. I'm tempted to ask about it.

Also, I've seen several over the course of my driving for work. I always forget to post here.
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2012 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw a gold GT at 57th Ave. and Maryland Ave. in Glendale, AZ today.
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2012 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Friday, August 31 about 3:50 PM, on Highway 8 in Carl, Georgia I saw a white stretch 4-door Zimmer. It was turning toward where I live but I've never seen the vehicle before. Paint was rough and dirty.
RedlinePlus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2012 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RedlinePlusSend a Private Message to RedlinePlusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Today around 6:30 PM, I Saw a burgundy 87 or 88 notch back passing through Inverness, Alabama east bound on Highway 280. Looked better than my daily driver. That shape still catches my eye, even in heavy traffic.
Ridgelandbaseball

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2012 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RidgelandbaseballSend a Private Message to RidgelandbaseballEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw this beautiful Formula here in North Ridgeville at a local car show today. Mattwa and I thought we knew all the Fiero's in the area but we had never seen this one. Turns out that the owner lives in Tampa and was in the area visiting family. Car was stored for a dozen years and has a newer paint job, 85 seats because owner likes the speakers in the seats and of course the scoops.

[This message has been edited by Ridgelandbaseball (edited 09-19-2012).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2012 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw a silver '86 SE with a 4.9 at the hardware store today. I talked to the owner for a little while and told him about the forum. Maybe he will check in.

------------------

Doober

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2012 04:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DooberSend a Private Message to DooberEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I spotted what I think is the same red one I've seen around the NW Tucson area on Oracle Rd., he turned just south of Orange Grove Rd., I beeped as I drove by
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/460370_4730966795357_1752740288_o.jpg

[This message has been edited by Doober (edited 09-23-2012).]

FireGirl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2012 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FireGirlSend a Private Message to FireGirlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a white fiero sitting at the white elephant. I was at my work across the street and with a client so I could really stare for too long. All I saw was that it was white.

Then driving on pines I think I saw the same car drive past me.
Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2012 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well this is a first for me.....I was driving to meet my wife for lunch in Alcoa Tennessee yesterday. We were heading for buffalo wild wings and I spotted a blue sportscar in my rearview a couple cars back. Lo and behold it was a pretty sweet 87or87 blue/grey fastback GT!! I tried to get the drivers attention but he did not see me pull into the restaurant and kept on going down the road behind Olive Garden and Cheddar's restaurant. If my wife did not have such a short lunch time already I woulda tracked him down. Would love to know if it is someone on here and if they were local residents. I just live maybe ten minutes fron thwre. Peace

Pete
IFLYR22

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2012 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IFLYR22Send a Private Message to IFLYR22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a black GT fastback body with green roof and green lined wheels making a U-turn on Golf Links near Harrison. This was Saturday, 29 Sept. around 3pm.

-Dave

edited for clarity...

[This message has been edited by IFLYR22 (edited 09-30-2012).]

PFF
System Bot
88FieroGT TTops

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2012 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FieroGT TTopsSend a Private Message to 88FieroGT TTopsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
saw a red 86 se at PAN AM shopping center in front of "glory days" sportsbar in Fairfax Va

------------------
Pat Jones

chriswf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2012 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chriswfSend a Private Message to chriswfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IFLYR22:

Saw a black GT fastback body with green roof and green lined wheels making a U-turn on Golf Links near Harrison. This was Saturday, 29 Sept. around 3pm.

-Dave

edited for clarity...

My monthly update of Fieros... These 4 or 5.
They're all in the Fort Worth area, 1 for sale in the driveway is on Haltom Rd if anyones interested in it (red notchy), the red notchy behind the gate is gone now at that dealership or w/e it was, then there's the 2 white fieros as well... And, I dono.

Here's my monthly report!

Private message me if one of these belong to you and you want me to delete the pics...

Do I take a picture of every Fiero I see?
I try to!

My friends are always like "dude I saw a Fiero today sitting in a parking lot".
And I'm like NO you didn't, show me.
We arrive, and it's a early 80s white civic sedan... Sigh.
Once a friend got close, and showed me an old mr2, the real small ones. I was like close my friend, but no cigar.

I never believe them when they tell me they see one. They're like "Fieros aren't that rare dude..." Right, clearly 80s honda civics aren't either!

[This message has been edited by chriswf (edited 10-01-2012).]

whiteandnerdy27

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2012 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whiteandnerdy27Send a Private Message to whiteandnerdy27Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
saw a nice looking red bumperpad in Mooresville NC yesterday on Hwy-150.
NUC19882M6

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2012 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NUC19882M6Send a Private Message to NUC19882M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spotted this Indy in Lexington Park/California Maryland today at the Wawa on Rt. 4/Rt. 235 interchange. Looks like a daily driver in rougher shape of someone in the service.
I didn't want to creep too much so I ninja'd a picture and left. If I spy him again while I'm driving my own '87 I'll say something.

I don't remember the plate state, I think it might have been California or Oklahoma (censored for owner's privacy). They have red-ish text for the state name. Wasn't Maryland for sure.

fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2012 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Walk up and start a conversation about the Fiero. I've even had Fieros pull to the side of the road when I pulled up behind and flashed lights at them even though I wasn't in a Fiero. I'm always open to anyone who comes up to talk about "Man, you don't see many of those things any more".

Forgot to mention that my son-in-law said there were 3 Fieros at Road Atlanta on Friday. He said one was from Virginia and he didn't remember where the others were from.
chriswf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2012 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chriswfSend a Private Message to chriswfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another Ft. Worth (area) Fiero. Forgot which city it was in exactly.

But here it is.
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
Tell me, it's not beautiful.

[This message has been edited by chriswf (edited 10-21-2012).]

chriswf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2012 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chriswfSend a Private Message to chriswfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

chriswf

406 posts
Member since Jan 2011
Oh, sorry the photos are so big on those 2...

If the image doesn't load, click the IMG icon.

[This message has been edited by chriswf (edited 10-21-2012).]

Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2012 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw a red T-top notchie in Johnson City, TN yesterday. It pulled into the stripmall parking lot with a Trans AM. It was where CVS and McAlister's are across from the mall. I would have tried to talk to you but I was with my brother who was passing through town.

Anyone here?

Jonathan
JCircs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2012 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JCircsSend a Private Message to JCircsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NYC Sighting, downtown Manhattan. Is he a member?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2012 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw a gold GT with brown trim this morning on my way to work. I tried to get the driver's attention, but I don't think the young lady wanted to respond to an old guy on a motorcycle.
PFF
System Bot
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2012 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Charlie,

I saw four of them in my basement this afternoon.

Nelson
chriswf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2012 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chriswfSend a Private Message to chriswfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gee wiz, I probably post more Fieros I see here than anyone else.

Well here's today's sighting...

chriswf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2012 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chriswfSend a Private Message to chriswfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a red Fiero fastback today...
He turned right at an intersection I was at,
I shouted "HEY!!!"
He stopped and asked "What?"
I said "... I like your Fiero!"
He replied "Thanks........."

Guys, this was an amazing looking Red Fastback... Looked SO nice.

I didn't know what to say when I shouted at him. I couldn't talk, I was speechless. I just blurted out the first thing that came to mind "I like your Fiero"..... Man I'm socially awkward when it comes to Fieros. I see them and my brain shuts down, and the back up generators only power the Fiero section of my brain.
I hope I see it again sometime.

This was in White Settlement, Texas (think) today.
oldbikeracer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2012 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for oldbikeracerClick Here to visit oldbikeracer's HomePageSend a Private Message to oldbikeracerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought that I had only Fiero in South West Georgia. There is a silver 87 GT under a cover in a local body shop in Albany, Ga. with 51000 miles on it. It is covered inside and out with overspray dust but owner says it was painted before storing it about 10 years ago. New tires several years ago but the are now flat and dry rotting. He will not sell it but perhaps seeing mine will move him to getting it back on the road. Shame it is a very good car that has been left to rot away. This business may close due to owners health and maybe I can get a shot at it then. I would need tires, fluids changed, probably fuel pump and filter and a battery to get it going.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2012 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by oldbikeracer:

I thought that I had only Fiero in South West Georgia. There is a silver 87 GT under a cover in a local body shop in Albany, Ga. with 51000 miles on it. It is covered inside and out with overspray dust but owner says it was painted before storing it about 10 years ago. New tires several years ago but the are now flat and dry rotting. He will not sell it but perhaps seeing mine will move him to getting it back on the road. Shame it is a very good car that has been left to rot away. This business may close due to owners health and maybe I can get a shot at it then. I would need tires, fluids changed, probably fuel pump and filter and a battery to get it going.

Keep an eye on it and by chance you do manage to get it, if we up here can help you with anything, you know where to get hold of us.
redraif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2012 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for redraifSend a Private Message to redraifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got some of the little formula I see sometimes in traffic going to and from work. The one I talked about earlier in this thread. The guy works up in midtown somewhere. I saw him drive past my building once when I was waiting for my ride around lunch time. Have never seen the car parked to be able to see if I can talk to the owner. Shots are not to great as we were in rush hour traffic.

------------------
1984 Indy Fiero SE Pace Car Replica #770
"SE" Stormtrooper Edition
Rescued, resuscitated and reversibly modified! (I'm so not done yet!)

Poly all round & Black Drag DR-34s
Frt: 225/45 on 18x8 (47 offset w/ 8-9mm spacer) 1.5 coils cut off 1984 WS6 springs
Rear: 265/35 on 18x8.5 (45 offset) Coil-overs w/ 10 inch 300lb springs & 7 inch sleeve

Everything is the previous owners fault!

chriswf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2012 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chriswfSend a Private Message to chriswfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice. Usually I don't like yellow cars, not even yellow Fieros... But for some reason I like that one.
It's like an off yellow, heading towards a faint orange color.

FieroTony

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2012 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroTonySend a Private Message to FieroTonyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Other than mine everyday, just spotted a notchie less than two miles from my house. Stuffed in the corner of someone's yard with some overgrowth. I guess the storm/winds blew the leaves away. Been here for 21 years and had never seen it, but it's been there for a while. Will have to check it out. Just wonder what my wife will say???
redraif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2012 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for redraifSend a Private Message to redraifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Car in Georgia.

My spouse and step-daughter spied this fiero on 19-41 in the Lovejoy area. Car had a fayette tag. Apparently they have seen the car before and said its extremely nice.

------------------
1984 Indy Fiero SE Pace Car Replica #770
"SE" Stormtrooper Edition
Rescued, resuscitated and reversibly modified! (I'm so not done yet!)

Poly all round & Black Drag DR-34s
Frt: 225/45 on 18x8 (47 offset w/ 8-9mm spacer) 1.5 coils cut off 1984 WS6 springs
Rear: 265/35 on 18x8.5 (45 offset) Coil-overs w/ 10 inch 300lb springs & 7 inch sleeve

Everything is the previous owners fault!

IanT720

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2012 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IanT720Send a Private Message to IanT720Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Aww come on nobody saw a red 86 SE with no deckilid and a beautiful 3800sc swap I just finished? Hoping I might get a post about mine, for it's grand unveiling on the 1st... Oh well, not a lot of Fiero people by me I suppose.

------------------
86 Fiero GTX project now tearing up the street, My build thread! 3800sc, interior, wheels, suspension and more! https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/089483.html

PFF
System Bot
FieroTony

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2012 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroTonySend a Private Message to FieroTonyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a red notchie going East on I-695, (Baltimore), around 7am at BelAir Rd exit. One light up. I was in my yellow 88 going the other way.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2012 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pulld in to get gas at the local stop-and-fill and voila! Right behind a red Formula!!!
Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2012 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
On I-75-85 southbound, in front of Grady hospital. Saw a bronze in color aero-notchie. (85 GT or 86-87 SE.)
Very nicely done. Was 4-5 lanes over from me, and flying low, so kind of difficult to see. ~3:50 PM.
robiwon1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2012 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for robiwon1Send a Private Message to robiwon1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was in Michigan last weekend. Saw two Formulas on 1-75, red and a maroon one. I also got behind a red 86/87 GT in Monroe on Telegraph. I got home Sunday night and saw a red 86 GT in my driveway!
88FieroGT TTops

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2012 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FieroGT TTopsSend a Private Message to 88FieroGT TTopsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
met a another owner at a stop light red 88 notchie--

------------------
Pat Jones

IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2012 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2 within 5 minutes of each other on Hwy 280 from Palo Alto to San Mateo. A red 2M6 and a silver Duke.
spirit

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2012 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spiritSend a Private Message to spiritEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
On the way to Wilmington, N.C. last week I saw a blue GT headed west on I-40. Look good but dirty. Then first of week I spotted a red GT pre-88. in downtown Hickory, N.C. headed north on Hwy 127. Very sharp looked well-maintained and very clean. 2 weeks ago at a car show in Denver, N.C. saw an 86 GT from Lincolnton, N.C. All original w/55K on the clock. Owner said I had ruined mine with the 4.9 and it was not a Fiero anymore. Ha!.
Tinkrr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2012 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TinkrrSend a Private Message to TinkrrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a Black 86 GT yesterday at Canadian Tire Store ( Whitby South )
I talked to the owner, a retired GM Engineer. He has had it since 1988.
He lives only a few blocks from me. I've never seen it before.
He was at CTC to buy fuel stabilzer, getting ready to put it up for the winter.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2012 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw a black fastback on the coast today. The Fiero had some type of hood strip or something with after market wheels I believe.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 21 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock