Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Have You Seen A Fiero Today? (Page 6)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 21 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Have You Seen A Fiero Today? by fierofool
Started on: 08-26-2011 02:28 PM
Replies: 835 (31923 views)
Last post by: css9450 on 03-28-2024 10:05 AM
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2012 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gohan77:
Thats a Ferrari 512tr. Or at least the body kit of one

It came from a Ferrari website. It's an actual Testarossa. I think it was captioned as an 87.
IP: Logged
Doober

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2012 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DooberSend a Private Message to DooberEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
While searching for some small parts for my G-Body Malibu project up here in Michigan I came across 8 Fieros in the junkyards. 6 were at Tiger Auto Salvage on Bristol Rd in Burton, and 2 at J&S on Dort Hwy up at the north end of Flint. I hadn't gone to the others (there are a handful of junkyards in the Flint area, and another one is in Fenton right next to US-23), but it wouldn't surprise me if there were more.
Brucepts

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2012 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BruceptsClick Here to visit Brucepts's HomePageSend a Private Message to BruceptsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone here have the Red GT at Watkins Glen today? I'm up camping for the 6hrs at the Glen and saw it sitting in the car corral. Place was loaded with Vettes and Camaros looks like EVERYONE has one of those then I spied the Red GT which looked lonley!

------------------
"There is no more formidable adversary than one who perceives he has nothing to lose." - Gen. George S. Patton
http://www.flowbenchtech.com

88FieroGT TTops

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2012 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FieroGT TTopsSend a Private Message to 88FieroGT TTopsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought I knew all the fieros in the area--saw a red notchie at the service station--2 days--now its gone--hope it comes back

------------------
Pat Jones

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2012 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Saw a beautiful black notchie on my way to work.

The guy pulled into a parking lot and i followed trying to get his attention. When he stopped to wait for an opening to pull out of the lot and back into traffic i got out of my car and tried to walk up to his side of the car, but he must of thought i was going to rob him or something cause he took off aggressively!! hehehe

Yeah a car thief in a suit and tie.
Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2012 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sunday morning 7/1/2K12 I spotted a red notche in Lancaster, PA. It was getting off of route 30 onto Fruitville pike around 8 am.

The same day around 11:30 am I spotted a red GT fastback on route 30 near Dutch Wonderland heading west bound.

No waves or hat tipping,, I was in the Jeep. I make this trip every Sunday morning (bowling) and hardly ever see a Fiero when I'm driving mine.

Spoon

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

chriswf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2012 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chriswfSend a Private Message to chriswfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw a yellow notchback in Frisco, Tx today. Looked good at least from a first glance. But right now I'd think any fiero was good looking.

What do you say to another Fiero owner when you see them in the wild?
Instinct makes me want to walk up and make love to their car... But I know I shouldn't do that, at least not when children are around to witness it.
I saw a red fastback on Park the other day in Plano... I didn't know what to do. I thought about chunkin' up a deuce but I was like man I'm so lame in my unworthy tC.

I love Fieros so much I feel like I'd just become socially awkward if I were to approach a Fiero owner out of the blue in a random parking lot... or if I followed him home...
What do I do?
Or what do you do?
FireGirl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2012 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FireGirlSend a Private Message to FireGirlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was at work when I saw a black notchback. I actually thought it was my boyfriend coming to see me but there was no one in the car and he wasn't anywhere to be seen. Next thing I know I see the car driving off! He should have been at work also, so I was so confused. I ended up calling him and he said he was at work. I told him no! I saw your car! Lol but then I remembered the wheels on the one I saw were stock, whereas shill has non-stock wheels.

Anyway, I wonder if he is on this forum? I saw you at a vet clinic in spokane. Idk if you saw my white 86gt but you did drive past it on the 'driveway' going to and from the clinic
oldbikeracer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2012 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for oldbikeracerClick Here to visit oldbikeracer's HomePageSend a Private Message to oldbikeracerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have not seen a Fiero on the road for years. I live in deep South Georgia and they just do not exist in this area. The only one I see now is mine, reflected in the store windows as I pass.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2012 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is one in Columbus and one in the Savannah area that seldom comes on here and there's another just across the state line in Phenix City that's pretty active on here. The one in Macon simply disappeared and one on the other side of the state in Statesboro sold his. Those are the only ones I've heard of down your way. Take a drive up to Atlanta and meet some of the Georgia Fiero people on the 14th.
FireGirl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2012 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FireGirlSend a Private Message to FireGirlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm at stateline speedway and we saw a white formula. We parked 3 or so cars down from you, in a black notchback
PFF
System Bot
RedlinePlus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2012 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RedlinePlusSend a Private Message to RedlinePlusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a really nice looking burgandy GT today as I was pulling on to Hyway 280 in Childersburg, Alabama. The couple in the car were waving and grinning as if they had not seen another fiero on the road in a while. Come to think of it, I have not passed one since my last visit to Dean's.
Time Traveller

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2012 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Time TravellerClick Here to visit Time Traveller's HomePageSend a Private Message to Time TravellerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw one today! JetsnVettes' handsome chop top. Very nice car, I'm looking forward to seeing it with the new front clip. Thanks for the visit!
oldbikeracer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2012 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for oldbikeracerClick Here to visit oldbikeracer's HomePageSend a Private Message to oldbikeracerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is one in Valdosta, it is on Craigslist for sale. The other locations you mention are average 100 miles from me, guess I have 10,000 square mile area to myself. Perhaps you guys can make it to the October 20 car show in Albany. Link is http://www.oldride.com/events/3759801.html for infromation. The Albany Corvette Club usually takes many of the trophys home, I have one for a 1989 C4, six speed convertable that I owned earlier. A bunch of Fieros would be a big hit at this show.

[This message has been edited by oldbikeracer (edited 07-04-2012).]

AUFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2012 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AUFieroSend a Private Message to AUFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RedlinePlus:

Saw a really nice looking burgandy GT today as I was pulling on to Hyway 280 in Childersburg, Alabama. The couple in the car were waving and grinning as if they had not seen another fiero on the road in a while. Come to think of it, I have not passed one since my last visit to Dean's.

That was me! I saw you sitting at the light and told my girlfriend that Fiero owners wave at eachother. She didn't believe it. Apparently it tickled her funny bone when we were waving at eachother. It was good to see another Fiero.
REBELoffaLEASH

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2012 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for REBELoffaLEASHSend a Private Message to REBELoffaLEASHEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a 86ish Fastback GT this morning on S. Queen St in York, PA. White with gray two tone. Headlights in the up postion, stuck there. Looked pretty good.
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2012 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No, I haven't! I haven't seen one on the road in weeks! Maybe they all broke down?
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2012 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Today in Lawrenceville, Ga. I saw a Gold 86 or 87 what I think was an SE stopped at the light on Georgia Hwy 20 at Ga. Hwy 316, headed South on 20. I had heavy traffic through the intersection so I couldn't get a real good look. Young man driving it.

Was it anyone here?
FireGirl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2012 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FireGirlSend a Private Message to FireGirlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In Spokane, I saw one parked at the Winco on Sprague. My boyfriend says it was a formula. White, no rocker panels, and stripped of any types of stickers. Had Oregon plates.
88FieroGT TTops

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2012 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FieroGT TTopsSend a Private Message to 88FieroGT TTopsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A black GT in Richmond Va---I wasnt in mine though.....

------------------
Pat Jones

FireGirl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2012 01:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FireGirlSend a Private Message to FireGirlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a red gt in driving on Highway 95! We were behind you for a bit (in an Aveo) then you turned onto Dalton. Are you on here?! I didn't recognize the driver....
PFF
System Bot
FireGirl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2012 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FireGirlSend a Private Message to FireGirlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Blue notchback on Government way. Was hanging out on the shoulder, seemed to have trouble going. I was in my sable watching to see if you had to pull over or not for help.. But once there were no cars coming, you were on your way!
Leukay

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2012 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LeukaySend a Private Message to LeukayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw a red bumperpad notchie driving north on RT 250 between Norwalk and Sandusky Ohio. Anyone on here? It was awesome because I am a young first time fiero owner and that was only the second time I've ever seen one in motion. I haven't even seen mine move yet, or even ride in one , but I'm still hooked, and it shouldn't be long until my white 84 is on the road!
REBELoffaLEASH

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2012 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for REBELoffaLEASHSend a Private Message to REBELoffaLEASHEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a red GT yesterday. Had a black nose on, and headlights were stuck up again. Grantley Rd, York.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2012 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
July 21 while some of us were scouting for Run For The Hills, we found an 85GT from Canton, Ga. parked on The Tail of The Dragon watching vehicles pass through. He had his 83 year old Mom with him.

Then as we got to the lower end, we encountered a beautiful 26,000 mile silver fastback that a man had recently bought. He was from Charlotte, NC and had brought his teenage daughter down to The Dragon.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post07-22-2012 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just the other day, I stopped and talked with an owner of a twin cammed 88 GT. Driving down I-90, just east of Freya. I slowed, and we pulled off at Sprague. Cool guy, works at an auto fab company that builds race cars. Put the twin cam in it about 14 or so years ago.

Then, out to Fieroking's a few minutes later, I spotted a GT painted like mine, but it had T-Tops. Traveling west just before the weigh station.

THEN, a few minutes later, coming west off of Post Falls, there happened to be a silver Notchie!

I thought this all cool, seeing as I was about to see Joe's cars, plus Don's Murci'. Mmmmmmm, Fieros.

Tony
Mcfleev-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2012 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mcfleev-OSend a Private Message to Mcfleev-OEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What has been your maximum number of Fieros you have seen other than a car show in one day? Just today on a sunday cruise I saw 3 (my max is 3)
aaronkoch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2012 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aaronkochSend a Private Message to aaronkochEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Just the other day, I stopped and talked with an owner of a twin cammed 88 GT. Driving down I-90, just east of Freya. I slowed, and we pulled off at Sprague. Cool guy, works at an auto fab company that builds race cars. Put the twin cam in it about 14 or so years ago.

Then, out to Fieroking's a few minutes later, I spotted a GT painted like mine, but it had T-Tops. Traveling west just before the weigh station.

THEN, a few minutes later, coming west off of Post Falls, there happened to be a silver Notchie!

I thought this all cool, seeing as I was about to see Joe's cars, plus Don's Murci'. Mmmmmmm, Fieros.

Tony

Was this dude with the TDC driving a GT body? Also into audi's? I raced him back in 2001 i think when I had my 3.4PR. In a half a mile, he only had a fender on me..

------------------

Currently in the middle of my 88 + 3800NA swap

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post07-27-2012 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It was a red 88 GT. I know the shop he works for has a racing Audi.

Tony
FireGirl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2012 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FireGirlSend a Private Message to FireGirlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a beautiful blue notch back when driving past the gas station. I was debating about going because it was so full. But I saw a glimpse of a really bright blue and it looked like a fiero. Sure enough, I pulled in and it is! Parked right next to him and got to talk to him. He even had a little yorkie he said he just got it up and running and the previous owner had it sitting under a tree for ten years. He must have just gotten it painted cuz it looked beautiful. I mentioned Fiero Fest, maybe we will see him there! And hopefully he stumbles across this forum. Guess we'll see.
chriswf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2012 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chriswfSend a Private Message to chriswfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't see them that often where I live... But I'm ALWAYS looking.

Saw a yellow Fiero in Carrolton or Irving the other day, unsure where I was...

Then saw this silver notchie on 75 heading north, I exited on George Bush, unsure where he went, but he was going FAST!
A friend of mine recognized it, and said he once tried to get in front of him, but the Fiero blew passed him before he could even get ahead of it.
Here it is, silver notch, chrome wheels, lead foot :::
PFF
System Bot
sebw8891

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2012 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sebw8891Send a Private Message to sebw8891Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw this gt a few weeks ago near Gettysburg Pa at a racing museum while I was out there for a car meet it looked good

Then my friend showed me this 2m4 at some gargage in the middle of nowhere in poor condition over 200k miles on it
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2012 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw a black notchie with a wing ('85 GT?) on my way to work today, on Bethany Home Rd at 59th Ave. in Glendale, AZ. I stopped next to him at the light, just long enough to tell him about PFF. Maybe he will check in.

------------------

RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2012 01:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw a white 84 for sale today. Nice one too. Stick. $2200.
FieroJam

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2012 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJamSend a Private Message to FieroJamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I keep seeing a Red notch back that is sitting in a fenced in lot on Hillsborough ave some where around N 46th street. Its red with a lot of weathering on the hood and seems to be moved around the yard every so often.
IFLYR22

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2012 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IFLYR22Send a Private Message to IFLYR22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw this nice looking, all silver GT last Tuesday evening down near the Tucson Airport.

Haven't seen that one before...

-Dave
chasebmx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2012 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chasebmxSend a Private Message to chasebmxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IFLYR22:

I saw this nice looking, all silver GT last Tuesday evening down near the Tucson Airport.

-Dave

I have seen that fiero parked at some apartments on cambell and glen.
chriswf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2012 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chriswfSend a Private Message to chriswfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IFLYR22:

-Dave

Wow, that is very nice looking. My ideal Fiero color, regardless of notch or fastback.

And it still amazes me how small they are compared to other vehicles. Alone they appear much larger to me in pictures.
whiteandnerdy27

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2012 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whiteandnerdy27Send a Private Message to whiteandnerdy27Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
saw a silver bumper pad at the mooresville dragway in mooresville nc tonight. anybody we know? looked to be in quite good shape.
JCircs

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2012 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JCircsSend a Private Message to JCircsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I passed a gold notch back in Toms River today, I think I was on 571. It had one headlight stuck up when I passed it in my white GT.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 21 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock