Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Have You Seen A Fiero Today? (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 21 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Have You Seen A Fiero Today? by fierofool
Started on: 08-26-2011 02:28 PM
Replies: 835 (31936 views)
Last post by: css9450 on 03-28-2024 10:05 AM
Fierotregg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2012 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotreggSend a Private Message to FierotreggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just walked in the garage and seen one on jack stands.
IP: Logged
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2012 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Drove mine to work today. (Don't normally.)
LT188GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2012 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw the one parked in my carport so I washed it for a car show tomorrow.
fierophenom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2012 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierophenomSend a Private Message to fierophenomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't see them very often,but there is a primered GT and a customized burnt orange GT in my area.Both are fastbacks.Have seen a couple of sport coupes sitting in people's yards around town.
852m4se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2012 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 852m4seSend a Private Message to 852m4seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
was on the way home from school and saw a black notchback at an ac delco on 663
Pappy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2012 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PappySend a Private Message to PappyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see A black GT on the west side of US 1 in what looks like a Florist Parking Lot in Rockledge, FL near Werstoff Hospital
Never stopped in to meet the owner and talk Fieros

Recently I have noticed the Driver side headlight has been in the up position
FireGirl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2012 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FireGirlSend a Private Message to FireGirlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in kennewick, WA and while driving to winco I saw a red notchback! It was pretty exciting, by the winco on clearwater and morain
FireGirl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2012 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FireGirlSend a Private Message to FireGirlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw another one! Back in spokane, yellow notchback on mullan, as s/he passed the stoplight going towards cda
Mike142

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2012 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike142Send a Private Message to Mike142Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another Manhattan, NY spotting: a 88 Red GT (red body, red lower mouldings, rear wing, aero nose) Didn't get a real long look. I was flying up the FDR in my Monte and they were on an on-ramp. I want to say around 1pm last Thursday 2/9.
Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2012 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a GT with no spoiler last night, I had not seen before. It has New Mexico plates, and looked to be in driver quality condition. I think it was dark gray or black.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2012 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
While it's great to walk out each morning and see that our Fieros are still in the driveway and weren't stolen overnight, the parking lot, highway and other locations spottings are what I had intended this thread to be about. Thanks everyone for keeping it on track.

If you want some cheap business cards to drop on vehicles, they're easy to design and print using Avery business card stock. I put the club logo on the front with my personal contact info and on the back I put directions to where we hold our meetings.
PFF
System Bot
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2012 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a silver 87 coupe in Lebanon... At 10.45hr (yesterday, I guess, the 13th). Turned around and hopped on I40 westbound, I think.

Also spotted this guy at a TVA power plant (Kingston fossil) a couple weeks ago:
JCircs

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2012 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JCircsSend a Private Message to JCircsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Every day parked in the Sovereign Bank parking lot on Route 9 south in South amboy NJ. A red notch back with custom wheels. Looks clean. Anybody from here?
Pappy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2012 04:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PappySend a Private Message to PappyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Passed a white notchie - He was headed south on US 1 - No bumper, hood or front fenders - I hope he didn't get a ticket

[This message has been edited by Pappy (edited 02-17-2012).]

FieroJam

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2012 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJamSend a Private Message to FieroJamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just saw a dark blue GT heading towards the Veterans Expressway on Hilsborough ave in Tampa FL. Fairly nice looking car.
FireGirl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2012 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FireGirlSend a Private Message to FireGirlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was at the Rathdrum Super One when I saw a yellow fastback in their parking lot
FireGirl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2012 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FireGirlSend a Private Message to FireGirlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw a white fastback on sprague in spokane. Had some custom tailights!
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2012 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, 4 of them today at Dickies BBQ in Houston.

Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2012 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw an Indy on Friday (or Thursday). Orchard Lake and 696.
FireGirl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2012 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FireGirlSend a Private Message to FireGirlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I passed FieroKing in his copper fiero today!
lukemo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2012 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lukemoSend a Private Message to lukemoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I spotted this one at a junk dealer on Alcoa Hwy, in Alcoa, just south of Pellissippi.

Poor little guy... looks a little rough. It was an automatic with 107k on the odometer. It had some expensive looking summer tires on it, though.
PFF
System Bot
Doober

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2012 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DooberSend a Private Message to DooberEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've seen 4 over the past 3 weeks. First was in Michigan about 5 minutes from my parents' house in Swartz Creek (near Flint), it's been there for years I believe, can't say for sure though (silver notchback). The 2nd was in the local mall parking lot (red, I think it was a fastback). 3rd was a red notchback in Indiana (we were stopped alongside the expressway), and the 4th was a red fastback in Tucson at the Oracle/Hardy Rd. Cirkle K gas station. I've seen two others, one was a red 4-cylinder notchback that may have belonged to a member here (saw it at Taco Bell near Oracle/Magee Rds.), and another was a white notchback (possibly 4-cyl.) parked near Thornydale/Ina Rds.

Ryanstalin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2012 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RyanstalinSend a Private Message to RyanstalinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just refounded the indy pace car I seen a while back. it sits at an auto shop around the corner from my house. I asked the shop owner if the owner of the car may be interested in selling. so he's going to ask. it has a little rust, and the car appears rough. it has an auto, 2.5 non sd4 but it had red carpet on the floor and doors, and what appeared to be almost brand new looking fiero book. this is the only fiero I know besides mine in the two cities I am in. the guy who owns it is a used car dealer. maybe he'll let it go cheap and on his own finance. maybe 1k? if it doesn't run. but its a true indy. if i got it I would keep it original. just restore it. ill get pictures later. its got a side scoop too lol.
Marine1981

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2012 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like those wheels on the red one in the junk yard..
Cro577

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2012 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cro577Send a Private Message to Cro577Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is a Mera in Hooper (ish), Utah
I saw a Yellow Fast back a few weeks ago In Layton, Utah in a fresh market parking lot. i parked next to it and waited for the guy to walk out so i could talk with him.
Cro577

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2012 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cro577Send a Private Message to Cro577Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cro577

110 posts
Member since Aug 2010
Saw a black fastback today at WSU Davis Campus today. I need to start carrying a pen and paper with me to refer them to here and the local club..
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2012 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw this 85 GT in New Jersey today

donnie072003

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2012 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donnie072003Click Here to visit donnie072003's HomePageSend a Private Message to donnie072003Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a black 86 or 87 fastback in Leland Illinois over the weekend. My son actually saw it but we didn't have time to snap a pic of it. I may run back that way and ask about it though. Looked like it had been sitting a while but seemed to be in fair shape. Kind of parked next to a big garage at a place that looked like it did metal work.
seajai

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2012 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw this one at the U-pull it. 267,000 miles on the odometer.

fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2012 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Frequently spotted around the Lawrenceville, Georgia area--a Gray primer 85GT with IGNORE ME sprayed painted on each side with black paint.
no2pencil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2012 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Twice last week I saw a black Fiero with orange stripes in Akron Ohio. I was on my way to a customers house. I will be stopping back out Tuesday (approx), will try to snap a photo.
PFF
System Bot
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2012 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spotted a gold 86 or 87 GT at Advance Auto Parts in Commerce today around 1:30. Found out it belongs to one of the parts delivery guys.
banderson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2012 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bandersonSend a Private Message to bandersonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Honestly I have never seen one running where I'm from. We have a few that sit but don't run- (I bought one of them) But I have never seen one on the road and I drive about 200 miles or more a day.

------------------
04 Monte Carlo- unfortunately LS 3.4
95 Bonneville SSEi- Series 1- 3.8 Supercharged
85 Fiero GT 4 speed muncie 2.8 Restoring Now
83 Chevy Silverado K-10 - 305- Plow Truck
67 Chevy C-10 Custom Pickup- 3 on the tree 283- Fully Restored
Fiance hates um all except the Monte- of course..
Mechanic at Karl's Chevrolet in Ankeny, Iowa

skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2012 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lukemo:

Poor little guy... looks a little rough. It was an automatic with 107k on the odometer. It had some expensive looking summer tires on it, though.

The hail got it, too, I guess.

I was going to post about seeing it today, but figured someone from nearby had to have seen it as well. I ws right. I think another one may have been sitting next to it this afternoon
FireGirl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2012 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FireGirlSend a Private Message to FireGirlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw one on in Spokane a few days ago on Sprague, and also one in CDA on Government. That one was behind me by a car, then directly behind me. I was in my firebird
TejasFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2012 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TejasFieroSend a Private Message to TejasFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There's one in my neighborhood, a 88 silver base coupe. Had my eyes on it for the past few years, last week it showed up on Craigslist . Got it for $800 and now it's in my front yard. Not exactly the Fiero I wanted,but it will do for now until I buy a GT.
Doober

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2012 02:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DooberSend a Private Message to DooberEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a gold notchback the 17th (looks like it's been in the same spot since, still in the exact same spot today)...

... and the red one I see drivin' around semi-regularly.

[This message has been edited by Doober (edited 04-24-2012).]

jwrape

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2012 07:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jwrapeSend a Private Message to jwrapeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see a Black 2m4 going down Hwy 85N to hwy 316 East, in Gwinnett, GA, every day after work around 3pm. I'm usually in my Gray 86' GT

------------------
Car Thread:
86 GT
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...ML/085541.html

[This message has been edited by jwrape (edited 04-24-2012).]

fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2012 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
While in the 88 coupe, I pulled up beside a red 86GT today on Pleasant Hill Road at N. Berkeley Lake Road in Duluth, Ga. I rolled down the window, waved, blew the horn and yelled, but he just sat there looking ahead. He made a left turn onto N. Berkeley Lake Road and disappeared. Didn't think there was much need to chase him.
zap

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2012 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zapSend a Private Message to zapEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw a red nochie on I95 between just North of Boca Raton yesterday. It seemed to be running pretty smooth.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 21 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock