Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Have You Seen A Fiero Today? (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 21 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Have You Seen A Fiero Today? by fierofool
Started on: 08-26-2011 02:28 PM
Replies: 835 (31929 views)
Last post by: css9450 on 03-28-2024 10:05 AM
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2011 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Passed a green bumperpad with a tan interior sitting at a "junk cars" lot off of US231 south in Alabama earlier... just across the state line at mile marker 351.

Car had been rolled over so the roof and windscreen were all kinds of screwed up. Wouldn't mind chopping the whole roof off, throwing a cage on it, and calling it a weekender.

[This message has been edited by skuzzbomer (edited 09-28-2011).]

IP: Logged
joshh44

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2011 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joshh44Send a Private Message to joshh44Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
last i saw a fiero was about 2 months ago. dont seem them to often here
bjc 350

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2011 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Seldom ever see them on the road, but on the way to my two day work week yesterday, I saw a red 84, stopped and assisting another vehicle. Less than 1/4 mile away, I saw an 85 Black Gt headed east out of Astoria. The red 84 may have been the 84 I sold earlier this year. The story on that car is that the person I sold it to ended up selling to the woman I purchased if from several years ago. He said she had told him she had owned a similar car, but he did not think that she knew that she was buying her old car back! I guess the refurbishment I did on it was succesful.
hot_grrl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2011 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hot_grrlSend a Private Message to hot_grrlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
On Wednesday about 6 p.m., saw a silver notchback with black bra traveling south on Limeport Pike at Zionsville Road in eastern PA.

[This message has been edited by hot_grrl (edited 09-29-2011).]

doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2011 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw AkursedX's old car today!
Emigre

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2011 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EmigreSend a Private Message to EmigreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw 5 of them in a yard on rt 43 heading from Carrolton OH to Cleveland in my big rig.

Lots and lots in OHIO.
Syn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2011 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynSend a Private Message to SynEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see two every day, Mine, and a silver one that is always on a car ramp, its a silver notchback but that is all I know about it.
greenfiero1986

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2011 05:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for greenfiero1986Send a Private Message to greenfiero1986Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yesterday on South 315 in Columbus, Ohio. Black Notchie, kind of rough looking, quarter windows were red. It was still alright looking, around mid day. Anyone on here from cbus area or has seen this car?
jaybeezi

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2011 06:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaybeeziSend a Private Message to jaybeeziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a turqoise notchie, with blue/turqoise rims, & a turqoise muffler in a grocery store parking lot in Modesto, Ca... Had to take a pic.

Emigre

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2011 02:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EmigreSend a Private Message to EmigreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
that turquoise one looks kind of cool.
never would've thought of that color/ wheel combo.
Falcon Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2011 02:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon FieroSend a Private Message to Falcon FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have seen two in the last two days, one red bumper pad 84 and a paint faded 86 GT notchie.

I was in my Sol w/ the top down, caught up to the 86 notchie at a light and said "85?" he said "no 86"
I said "very cool car, looks nice" He checked out my freshly polished Sol and with a bit of a raised brow said "Thanks?"

PFF
System Bot
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2011 06:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ones that I don't own, I see 100 every day. Not kidding, Do I win?
But on the road I see about 1 a week here in Vegas.

------------------
"DRIVE IT LIKE A FIERO"
'84 Fiero, engine to be determined
'87Blue GT 3.4L Swap Completed!!!!!!!! Boosted!!!!!!!
^^^^ Now in the Construction Zone^^^^
Las Vegas Fiero Club Parts/Sales/Service/Club
Fiero Road Club Of Northern Nevada

css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2011 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spotted a really sad, sun-faded red bumperpad coupe in a yard in Claypool, Indiana yesterday. Got a picture but its at home on my laptop.

Also need to get a shot of the medium red coupe I keep seeing at a used-car lot in Gary; its behind a chain-link fence so I'm not sure how good the pics will be.
thedrue

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2011 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thedrueSend a Private Message to thedrueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am just about to see mine all the way to work!

There are a few regulars I see around here but not many new ones.
Mike142

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2011 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike142Send a Private Message to Mike142Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw what I think is an 88 GT Fastback, white, black rims with chrome at the edge of the rim. Very clean car! NJ Tpk Northbound at about 6:30 this morning. I know he must be on here somewhere, cause he came alongside in the middle lane (I was in the right about to exit on 13A for my super-secret get on the 1&9 express lanes way to get to the Holland Tunnel) and gave a thumbs up.

Who is that fellow Fiero Commuter?

I was in my 87 GT Fastback Maroon with Silver mouldings.
Reallybig

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2011 03:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ReallybigSend a Private Message to ReallybigEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw an 87 gt with t-tops at A&W this morning. Lace wheels didn't have the different offset of the 88 and it had two tone ground effects. The t-top section above the side glass was painted to match the car colour (red). This wasn't factory, was it?
JCircs

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2011 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JCircsSend a Private Message to JCircsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw one on the NJ turnpike exit 13 @ 6:30 yesterday morning. EDIT!! I just read your post LOL.... That would be me Mike, I'm gonna have to try your super secret passage to the tunnel because that traffic blows!

[This message has been edited by JCircs (edited 10-04-2011).]

hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2011 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Charlie,

I saw a few in my basement.

Nelson
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2011 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, Nelson, I hear you've got a mouth watering collection. Quit hiding them down there. Bring them out to a meeting, a show, or the PDX at Road Atlanta, next month.
Emigre

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2011 06:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EmigreSend a Private Message to EmigreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw 3 today, followed a red/black GT notchback (85?) on I80W through Ohio just past the exit for 680 near youngstown. I stopped in Rocky River OH (Cleveland Suburb) to make a special delivery, and I saw two fastbacks in the same parking lot, one maroon (spoiler delete), and one black/silver trim with a spoiler, both cars looked stock and a little faded.
FireGirl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2011 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FireGirlSend a Private Message to FireGirlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw a new fiero owner today, red notchback, he had just bought the car, the price was still on the window! We encountered each other at Jack in the Box... I wonder if he's on here?
PFF
System Bot
P-Dub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2011 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for P-DubClick Here to visit P-Dub's HomePageSend a Private Message to P-DubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw one in Bradenton, FL today at approximately the intersection of Highway 41 and Cortez. They saw me first, all I saw was a Smokey-black GT.

This is mine, I actually just bought this 5 days ago, still not in the best of shape.
http://i.imgur.com/GiakA.jpg
KaijuSenso

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2011 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KaijuSensoSend a Private Message to KaijuSensoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Black 86/87 GT Auto parked next to me in the school parking deck for the second time since I've had my car running. I recognize the car but it has a temp tag and I think I saw it for sale last year so this must be the new owner.
FireGirl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2011 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FireGirlSend a Private Message to FireGirlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw yet another one today!! lol I don't know what year, but it was a gray/silver notchie. He was turning left at the light, Canfield I think it was, the street by Olive Garden, there was a car behind him, then me in my white 86GT (Did you see me behind you?) I was hoping he was going the same way I was, but he continued down the road as I took a right on a side street. Couldn't get a pic this time
FieroAK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2011 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroAKSend a Private Message to FieroAKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I haven't seen today, but in the last three weeks I've seen six, besides the two I own. A black notchie at my church, a black GT at a bar haha, a white one at Target, and orange one and a white one at a golf course, and another black notchie at a gas station. In Alaska. I never would have expected there to be so many up here.
lukemo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2011 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lukemoSend a Private Message to lukemoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw one in Farragut, TN, today!

I was sitting in the Dixie Lee liquor store parking lot, facing Kingston Pike, talking on my phone. I heard it and turned my head right as it went by! It was a white GT. Don't know what year.

It sounded good though!
redraif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2011 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for redraifSend a Private Message to redraifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Every morning on the way to work we see in traffic a yellow formula. We always pass the car up around I-20 on 75north bound going into Atlanta.

Got a pic somewhere... lol

[This message has been edited by redraif (edited 10-25-2011).]

redraif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2011 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for redraifSend a Private Message to redraifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

redraif

1460 posts
Member since May 2005

Originally posted by fierofool:

Yeah, Nelson, I hear you've got a mouth watering collection. Quit hiding them down there. Bring them out to a meeting, a show, or the PDX at Road Atlanta, next month.

PDX at road atlanta in Nov??? Details?

Jim_Martin29

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2011 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jim_Martin29Send a Private Message to Jim_Martin29Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The only Fiero I've seen on the road in the last month is the really nice white '86 GT I saw the front-end of the other day when I was following a highly polished fuel tanker truck.

------------------
Jim Martin
White '86 GT
Monterey, California

BazookaFiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2011 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BazookaFieroSend a Private Message to BazookaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I usually don't see many around these parts, but I DID see a yellow Fiero coming home this evening. It had aftermarket exhaust tips and some side skirts, looked pretty well kept. I'm curious if it was somebody on here. I was driving my black Fiero

------------------
BAZOOKAFIERO's Junk

Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2011 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by redraif:

Every morning on the way to work we see in traffic a yellow formula. We always pass the car up around I-20 on 75north bound going into Atlanta.

Got a pic somewhere... lol

What time? I'm usually around there between 6:45 and 7:15. Not usually in the Fiero though.

------------------
Raydar
88 Formula IMSA Fastback. 4.9, NVG T550

Praise the Lowered!

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 10-25-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2011 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw FOUR! Fieros yesterday. Never seen that many in one day except for Fiero shows.
redraif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2011 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for redraifSend a Private Message to redraifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

What time? I'm usually around there between 6:45 and 7:15. Not usually in the Fiero though.

EDIT: we are never in the Fiero... LOL! Always the silver 03 civic.

Usually 8:00 - 8:15... I have to be at work off 17th @ 8:30... I saw the car in traffic just a few days ago... UGH I think I lost the pics when my phone SD card crashed ... dang it! It is a formula though... notchback... does not have pontiac embossed on the back bumper. No tint on the windows. He/she added the pontiac letters off another pontiac. same ones I did, but did not split them up like me.

Emblem...

mine:

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

[This message has been edited by redraif (edited 10-26-2011).]

Jim_Martin29

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2011 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jim_Martin29Send a Private Message to Jim_Martin29Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw a light blue notchback at 4:50 this afternoon in the parking lot of Skips Auto Parts in Seaside, California on the Monterey Bay.

It might have been Austrian Import here on Pennocks.

However, it did looked a lot like the one Jaybeezi posted above but I don't remember blue wheels. Unfortunetly, I was in traffic and a passenger and couldn't get my camera out in time.

[This message has been edited by Jim_Martin29 (edited 10-26-2011).]

VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2011 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw this one this morning when I went to work.

Does it count that its mine?

QUIKRIDE86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2011 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for QUIKRIDE86Send a Private Message to QUIKRIDE86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep! I saw mine on Google Earth! LOL
http://quikride86gallery.sh...rfly.com/pictures/11
redraif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2011 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for redraifSend a Private Message to redraifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by QUIKRIDE86:

Yep! I saw mine on Google Earth! LOL
http://quikride86gallery.sh...rfly.com/pictures/11

Omg that's awesome... lol
Rick Morehouse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2011 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick MorehouseSend a Private Message to Rick MorehouseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a red notchback on hwy 378 headed west from Conway @ about 1:30
fierofool

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2011 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nov. 4, 3:17 PM,
Gainesville, Ga.
I was sitting in traffic waiting to make a left turn when from my left came a White fastback on Queen City Pkwy, crossing Jesse Jewell Pkwy, headed toward Dawsonville.
ShaneSAW

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2011 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShaneSAWSend a Private Message to ShaneSAWEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Since my dad gave me his i see one daily. There is a white notchie by my house and i seen a red notchie coming home from work today.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 21 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock