Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Have You Seen A Fiero Today? (Page 19)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 21 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Have You Seen A Fiero Today? by fierofool
Started on: 08-26-2011 02:28 PM
Replies: 835 (31862 views)
Last post by: css9450 on 03-28-2024 10:05 AM
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2018 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, I saw that thread. Was almost me, only I was on I-44, a bit later in the day.

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 01-28-2018).]

IP: Logged
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2018 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Movie - Tommy Boy
A second or two after the 'Duluth' sign there is a red 85 GT parked in the background beside a white building.

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 02-03-2018).]

fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2018 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What's the time lapse for the Duluth sign. Just wondering if it's Duluth, Minnesota, or my birthplace, Duluth, Georgia.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2018 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Duluth MN

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2018 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
At 3:32pm, saw a nice red pre-'88 aero notchie. It was heading South (I was heading North) in traffic.
cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2018 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was heading west on 580 thru Livermore CA, and a gold/Silver GT with those Windowed scoops came by me, then exited at Isabel Ave.....I was going to exit also but had 3 cars cut me off and did not want to........Drive badly in return....Does anyone on here know who owns this Fiero...It was really clean looking....
Red98422

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2018 02:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Red98422Send a Private Message to Red98422Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw what I think was a red notchie headed towards fife on marine view drive in Washington it was probably after 1730, If your on this forum let me know im local with a load of questions lol
jonrev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2018 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jonrevClick Here to visit jonrev's HomePageSend a Private Message to jonrevEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Keep seeing this one on 120 between Lakemoor and Round Lake, IL
css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2018 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
At a Chicago junkyard. Ordinarily, I wouldn't pay much attention to an '84, since they're so different from my '88, but this one was especially clean. Only 33,XXX miles! No rust in the trunk corners. No idea why it wound up here, but it could have been a donation (those are common in junkyards).

Interesting tires, although dry-rotted.

Never been smoked in!

Same junkyard, different car. NOT MY PHOTO! Unfortunately I never found time to make it here to get those taillights. Note the pre-2002 license plate.

By the time I saw it, it looked like this:

fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2018 07:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I didn't see one in person, but while watching Channel 5's Good Day Atlanta this morning, there was a report about a woman being randomly attacked and beaten at a service station in Buckhead. The husband of the victim happened to spot the suspect later in the afternoon, less than a mile away, still wearing the same clothes. The reporter was interviewing people in the parking lot where the suspect was located, and in the middle of the parking lot was Georgia Fiero member Richard Chen's 86GT with the Advance Auto Parts store where he works, in the background.
Cajun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2018 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CajunSend a Private Message to CajunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Could not believe my eyes, after about 3 1/2 years not seeing any Fiero's on the road in area I finally spotted one! It was a blue GT parked in the parking lot at the Milton Middle School.

Was it anyone on the forum?

[This message has been edited by Cajun (edited 06-15-2018).]

PFF
System Bot
jonrev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2018 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jonrevClick Here to visit jonrev's HomePageSend a Private Message to jonrevEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by css9450:

At a Chicago junkyard. Ordinarily, I wouldn't pay much attention to an '84, since they're so different from my '88, but this one was especially clean. Only 33,XXX miles! No rust in the trunk corners. No idea why it wound up here, but it could have been a donation (those are common in junkyards).

Raided this car for a seat cushion, found the build sheet behind the passenger seat.

css9450

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2018 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A rather rough, stinky '85 GT 4-speed. 84,000 miles.

You know its bad when the cradle rusts out so much the engine wants to fall out on the ground.

Delicious green mold.

Village of Palatine, IL, 1998-1999.

[This message has been edited by css9450 (edited 06-18-2018).]

css9450

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2018 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1988 Formula:

Here is one way to seal up that 'ol sunroof.... Just use bathtub caulk!

Rockford, IL... Home of Cheap Trick.

css9450

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2018 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Three in one day!

The black one with the gold bumper is an '85 GT. The two red ones are both '86 SEs, one V6 and one 4-cyl.

css9450

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2018 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
New arrivals. This '87 GT has only been in the yard for four days.... Someone got a lot of parts from it since it came in! This car had a lot of good parts including both taillights, wingless decklid, etc. All gone now (they damaged the decklid getting it open without a key...).

Sand? Fire extinguisher dust? Was this car buried by Hurricane Sandy?

Also an '85 SE, same junkyard:

Habanera Hal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2018 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Habanera HalSend a Private Message to Habanera HalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a white 87-88 coupe Friday on St Rd 200 in Ocala around 9:30 am. Unfortunately, didn't have my camera (or my Formula) with me. Anyone here?
88Fingers

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2018 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FingersSend a Private Message to 88FingersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw and see everyday now a gray colored '87 GT parked at Meineke on Fairview in Burlington Ontario Canada. Where-else?
Imnuts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2018 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ImnutsSend a Private Message to ImnutsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is an 88 5 speed I saw at a car show in Ohio this summer with I think less than 15k miles on it. Pretty sure he said it still has the original tires on it. He only paid 9k for it about a year ago. Looks like brand new.
https://ibb.co/fqfgg7N
jim94

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2019 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i was on beach blvd. in jacksonville and seen a red 84 with one head light up one down going west. not many on my side of town.i was driving my pontiac vibe waving up a storm. people must have though i was nuts. i have seen this car befor but i still have no idea who it is.
css9450

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2019 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
White '84 in the junkyard...

PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2019 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Imnuts:

Here is an 88 5 speed I saw at a car show...

I've been here a long time... and I don't think I've ever seen a Fiero (especially a fastback) with both a factory looking luggage rack AND a wing! The luggage rack has been mounted well forward of where it normally sits (due to the wing). I wonder if this was a custom job.

Imnuts, do you have anymore pictures of the rear decklid?

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 04-07-2019).]

Threedog

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2019 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just saw a white Fiero GT in Denver, NW side. It had a high rear wing(somewhat like a supra), a nice/polished paint job, and corvette-esque taillights. It was clean as hell and sounded great.
css9450

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2019 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is a strange '86 or '87 GT. The VIN tag by the dashboard/windshield says its an '86 (date character "G") but the VIN on the RPO sticker says its an '87 (date character "H"). Car is a mixed bag of parts; its a hardtop but it has the mounting bracket for the sunroof in the front hood. Etc, etc. Body panels are obviously repainted but some I think are original. It has Gen II headlight motors. Probably a Twin Lakes Fiero "Frankenstein" Fiero made out of parts from more than one donor.

[This message has been edited by css9450 (edited 05-27-2019).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2019 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see this GT at Walmart at 101 & Camelback in Glendale, AZ all the time.

css9450

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2019 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
White '84 in the parking lot at Olive Garden at the North Riverside Park Mall in Illinois. The restaurant wasn't open yet, being 9AM, so it was probably an employee's.

Vicophine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2019 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VicophineSend a Private Message to VicophineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spotted an 87 GT (I think 87), maroon, very nice paint job, heading south on Adam's Road near Troy, MI! If you're on here, your car looks fantastic!
Frenchrafe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2019 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrenchrafeSend a Private Message to FrenchrafeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Seen at the Guiscriff drag race last weekend.
And you thought that your M3 was quick off the line? No chance!!!

------------------
'87 Fiero GT. 3800 turbo. Sticky tyres. Driven hard!

RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2019 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I did see a very nice '88 today, at the Packard Proving Grounds car show.

Bob
Vicophine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2019 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VicophineSend a Private Message to VicophineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Going to go to the Woodward Opening Cruise tonight, my silver 88 and my friends black 88 GT. Hope to see a few others!
BadNewsBrendan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2019 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BadNewsBrendanSend a Private Message to BadNewsBrendanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Until this week I thought I was one of only two Fiero owners in Quincy Illinois but in the last few days I have seen a red GT driving around and an orange GT parked in the parking lot of my work! Giving me some motivation to get the spare engine swapped in so I can drive it.
PFF
System Bot
Rsvl-Rider

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2019 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I spotted this one while driving past the weekly Auto Mart this morning. Aside from my cars, I know of 4 other cars in town that appear to be daily drivers. All in good to excellent condition. I've never seen this one the road around here.

1986, V6, 4 speed, 170K miles. $2000.

(Not mine, no affiliation)

css9450

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2019 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I spotted a nice GT for sale, just a few miles from home:

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2019 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got lucky with this via Google Earth. I was looking at possible property in Monterey and Carmel and accidentally came across this kit in an aerial shot in the town of Seaside:

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 08-18-2019).]

longjonsilver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2019 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for longjonsilverClick Here to visit longjonsilver's HomePageSend a Private Message to longjonsilverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spotted at red Formula at the light in Lower Sackville NS, while driving my 84. Waved the guy down and we talked for an hour. He has always wanted a Fiero, he saw an ad on Kijiji and took the bus to Fredrickton NB and bought it. Really clean and rust free.
jon

------------------
Astronomy says we will find a coded signal from outer space. Then we'll KNOW that life exists there, for coded signals aren't by chance.

Biology says there are coded genetic signals in every cell, but we KNOW that no intelligence created life.

I'm the original owner of a white ' 84 2M4 purchased Dec 10, 1983 from Pontiac. Always garaged, no rust, 4-wheel drifts are fun!

exc911ence

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2019 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exc911enceSend a Private Message to exc911enceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by longjonsilver:

Spotted at red Formula at the light in Lower Sackville NS, while driving my 84. Waved the guy down and we talked for an hour. He has always wanted a Fiero, he saw an ad on Kijiji and took the bus to Fredrickton NB and bought it. Really clean and rust free.
jon

Cool. Fredericton is my hometown.
Buck531

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2019 07:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Buck531Send a Private Message to Buck531Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a White 88 GT on 270/670 area in Columbus (NE side) two Sundays ago. Pulled up next to him. honked. Gave a thumbs up. Went on my way. Pretty rare to find Fiero out where I'm at as I've only seen 2 in 3 years on the road.

------------------
03 Buick Regal. 13.0x @103
87 Fiero GT. L67, XP, Ported heads, SD headers, FSIC, 2.8 pulley. 12.018@113 1.7 60'.

Rick6375

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2019 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick6375Send a Private Message to Rick6375Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Was going to Greensboro sunday to help a friend change oil in his 1st bike and spotted a Fiero parked by a house on the left coming off of rt 38 out of New Castle, Indiana on Greensboro Pike road. Looked like it might have been parked there for awhile. Has an areo nose, but didnt see if it was a notchie or fastback. It was red.
exc911ence

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2019 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exc911enceSend a Private Message to exc911enceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw this 88 Formula in a movie.

https://www.youtube.com/wat...P3o&feature=youtu.be
css9450

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2019 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I spotted this '87 about an hour south of where I live.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 21 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock