Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Have You Seen A Fiero Today? (Page 12)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 21 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Have You Seen A Fiero Today? by fierofool
Started on: 08-26-2011 02:28 PM
Replies: 835 (31935 views)
Last post by: css9450 on 03-28-2024 10:05 AM
kendallville

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2014 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kendallvilleSend a Private Message to kendallvilleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did not get to see it but was at a Ford dealer in Fort Wayne and he ( the salesman) asked me what I drove , so I told him a 87 Fiero.
he said they just sold a maroon one , and that they had to set it on a platform in the front because it was the
" Most popular used car on the lot " take that Mustangs.

[This message has been edited by kendallville (edited 04-12-2014).]

IP: Logged
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There's a pretty, red, 86 GT for sale, on a car lot up the road from me.
It's a nicely optioned 4 speed. Has ~130K(?) on the odo. Aftermarket seat covers. (I didn't pull them back to look...)
Paint is shiny, and looks to be original. Has a FOCOA sticker on the back window.
(Also has a strip of LEDs along the bottom edge of the (replacement) quarter windows. )
Asking price is $3500.

If anyone is interested, I can get contact info for the guy.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 04-13-2014).]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2014 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw one a few days ago:

Sorry for the poor image.
Spotted on hwy 394. The other distinguishing features other than non stock wheels and the louvers is the decal on the side of the spoiler, it said Tech Four 2.5. Which tells me this must have had the dual pipes added, (they do extend farther than stock as well). Oh also Fiero mud flaps, and a license plate frame, I coudn't tell what it said though.
Wonder who it is?

fierofool

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2014 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That appears to be an 88 coupe. In 86 and 87, the SE was available with a 2.5 and dual pipes. Those could have come from an earlier year 2.5 or even be the rear portion of a Formula system. I have a complete quad system for a 4 cylinder, including the down pipe and it has those same tips.
batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2014 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
YUP.
Mattawan MI there is another White one next/behind that enclosed trailer, but no pic of that one.....yet

JCircs

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2014 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JCircsSend a Private Message to JCircsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just spotted what appeared to be a yellow Formula being worked on at Dave's Automotive on Bordentown Road in Old Bridge NJ.
Dburger

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-16-2014 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DburgerSend a Private Message to DburgerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1987 MRM GT with tan interior in Columbia, SC:

1987 Pontiac Fiero GT by FordTorino73, on Flickr
1987 Pontiac Fiero GT by FordTorino73, on Flickr

jim94

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2014 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was making a left into my development when I seen a winkee coming at and it was a gold fiero noch back . Not many on the road in jacksonville I have seen. We did wave at each other though.

[This message has been edited by jim94 (edited 04-17-2014).]

Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2014 06:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wednesday afternoon, I saw a red/maroon 87 GT on I-20 Westbound, just west of downtown.
It looked to be a little brighter in color than normal, but it might have been because the sun was so bright, or maybe because of my tint.
Looked to be in nice shape. All shiny!

I was so busy looking at him, that I almost didn't see the cop with the radar gun, parked on the shoulder.
mckaymotoworks

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2014 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mckaymotoworksClick Here to visit mckaymotoworks's HomePageSend a Private Message to mckaymotoworksEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I keep seeing a white 88 GT with an older gentleman driving it on 840 Rutherford/Williamson county line (outside Nashville) about 6 P.M>
Anyone on here?
Dotrenrew

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DotrenrewClick Here to visit Dotrenrew's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotrenrewEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a white 86 or 87 GT heading east on Saginaw st turing south on Pennslyvania ave in Lansing, Mi. Wasn't in position to get a pic, but he was rubbernecking me in my fiero as I was him.

------------------
2002 Audi Allroad. Tip. 100% Natural. (FOR SALE)
2011 VW Golf. (Wife's Wheels)
2002 VW Jetta (FOR SALE)
1984 Pontiac Fiero 4 speed Duke.

PFF
System Bot
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2014 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Today metalblue85gt, scottb, fierokid and I took a trip up to Maryville, TN to pick up 2 88's. During our travels, we picked up on these two bumperpads sitting in a small car lot on US 411 in Madisonville, TN. Then just down the road about a thousand feet, was a pale flat green bumperpad sitting in the lot of a garage or repair shop. Couldn't get a pic of it since it was a little concealed from the roadway.
redraif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2014 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for redraifSend a Private Message to redraifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We saw this one on 75 north bound by the midtown Atlanta 10th street exit Friday morning 8:55am. That was right after we saw the yellow formula we always see going to and from 17th st and Hapeville in the mornings and afternoons with us.
------------------
1984 Indy Fiero SE Pace Car Replica #770
"SE" Stormtrooper Edition
Rescued, resuscitated and reversibly modified! (I'm so not done yet!)

Poly all round & Black Drag DR-34s
Frt: 225/45 on 18x8 (47 offset w/ 8-9mm spacer) 1.5 coils cut off 1984 WS6 springs
Rear: 265/35 on 18x8.5 (45 offset) Coil-overs w/ 10 inch 300lb springs & 7 inch sleeve

Everything is the previous owners fault!

[This message has been edited by redraif (edited 04-26-2014).]

fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2014 07:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is that Jeff Allen? Hard to tell, but it looks like his Formula.
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2014 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I heard that a yellow Fiero was spotted going down Ocean Drive this morning
rbell2915

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2014 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I was sent these pictures on Friday, taken on a road by my school. I've heard there's usually a red fastback too.
Rsvl-Rider

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2014 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Had my first sighting since I bought my GT a few weeks back. Hadn't seen one for many months before that so it really got my attention. Saw this guy in a '88 GT pulling into Fry's Electronics in Roseville, Ca. as I was pulling out. Wish I was driving my GT but I was in my work truck. I pulled a u-turn and parked behind him. We had a nice chat and I snapped a couple of pics.

------------------
My rides...
1988 GT with a 3.4L V6 automatic
2006 Harley Sportster
'cause I love the twisties on two wheels or four.

Dotrenrew

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2014 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DotrenrewClick Here to visit Dotrenrew's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotrenrewEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My daughter spotted this little fella at the CMU commuter lot in Mt. Pleasant.

------------------
2002 Audi Allroad. Tip. 100% Natural. (FOR SALE)
2011 VW Golf. (Wife's Wheels)
2002 VW Jetta (FOR SALE)
1984 Pontiac Fiero 4 speed Duke.

[This message has been edited by Dotrenrew (edited 05-02-2014).]

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2014 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No.
Dburger

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-03-2014 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DburgerSend a Private Message to DburgerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1986 GT automatic (originally red) in the junkyard. Might try to get the rear clip off of it (see below). Tails are gone, 273,000 miles on it.
Pull-A-Part 5/3/14 by FordTorino73, on Flickr

1986 SE 2M6 automatic that will be for sale once they have a good title. It took a pretty hard hit in the front, but it could be worth saving. They have it listed as an '84 with a 1G2AF VIN, but I looked it over and it's definitely an '86. The engine will crank without the key turned on. I'm going to check back and see what they're asking for it.

rbell2915

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2014 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here is the red Fiero I referenced earlier that is usually behind my school.

Saw this white one in Dwight, IL when my parents and I were doing a cruise down Route 66. My mother spotted it first. The black one is mine
PFF
System Bot
Rsvl-Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2014 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got spotted today! I love this car. People just can't help stopping and striking up a conversation.

I was parked in the small town of Meadow Vista. CA when a nice lady pulled off the road in her Ford pickup and asked me about the car. Turns out she saw me from the street and pulled in just to chat. I was nose-in so it might have been the plate that got her attention. Turns out she has a blue '87 GT that needs some work and saw my brand new dew wipes. (Thanks SeaJai!) I told her about the site so maybe she'll drop in.

------------------
My rides...
1988 GT with a 3.4L V6 automatic
2006 Harley Sportster
'cause I love the twisties on two wheels or four.

[This message has been edited by Rsvl-Rider (edited 05-08-2014).]

Rsvl-Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2014 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know this thread is to post sightings of other people's Fieros but I couldn't resist yesterdays post and then today's encounters...

I had just parked and was walking into McDonalds when a guy pulls out the the drive thru and rolls down his window. He points and asks me if that's my car. I say yes and he says he had one in the eighties and he sure missed it. I smiled and agreed it was fun car to drive. A few minutes later I'm in McDonalds having lunch and I spot a different guy in the parking lot taking pictures of my car. So I got a picture of him taking pictures of my car!

People just love these cars!

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2014 03:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm currently on a trip in California and I saw a bumperpad notchie parked in Yosemite valley on Wednesday and a black 86.5 or 87 GT in downtown Berkeley today.

I haven't seen that many "free range" Fieros in years!

rbell2915

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a red fastback on RT. 30 in Montgomery heading East at 2:48 Central Time.
no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw a red 2m6 notchie yesterday at the Hunt Valley coffee & cars. Looked like it was parked hidden with regular cars & not part of the show.
James_GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2014 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for James_GTSend a Private Message to James_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm currently visiting San Francisco and saw a beautiful red notchback cruising through Union Square today. I was thrilled to see one on the road here, as that is incredibly unlikely to happen in Australia.

Hoping I'll see another during the next week when I'm in Los Angeles. If anyone knows of any Fiero clubs or car shows where I'd be likely to see one while I'm there, please PM me.

------------------
James

RHD 1987 Pontiac Fiero GT

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2014 07:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw an Indy on a trailer about a week ago.
css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2014 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dburger:

1986 GT automatic (originally red) in the junkyard. Might try to get the rear clip off of it (see below).

LOL It never occurred to me to post JY pics here! I could fill up the whole thread...

I saw these guys in California:

An '88GT:

Closer to home: This car is an '86 (car used to be white - its been repainted Med Red Metallic which wasn't available in 1986)

This one really is an '87:

[This message has been edited by css9450 (edited 05-13-2014).]

msrservices

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2014 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for msrservicesClick Here to visit msrservices's HomePageSend a Private Message to msrservicesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why yes, Yes I did see a Fiero today......

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

On the way and at the Pontiac Oakland Automobile Museum.
PribanicS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2014 02:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PribanicSSend a Private Message to PribanicSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Forgot to post when I saw it last Saturday but there was what looked like a white 85' gt that passed me heading north on the parkway service road about 700ft from weatherly street in Huntsville, AL (anyone on here?). I was in the Miyako parking lot with a silver 87' gt. I was pretty shocked because even with the fiero factory 45 mins away I rarely see fieros. In the last two years I've only seen three (including this one) driving and one that I see in a local neighborhood (which I was informed is driven by another senior at Grissom High School) (I attend Huntsville).

[This message has been edited by PribanicS (edited 05-22-2014).]

PFF
System Bot
rbell2915

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2014 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Red GT on Wolf's Crossing at 11:14 this morning
Metalflake

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2014 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MetalflakeSend a Private Message to MetalflakeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gold '85 GT in the parking lot at a Chrysler dealer this AM.
huracan2015

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2014 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for huracan2015Send a Private Message to huracan2015Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Brucepts:

Anyone here have the Red GT at Watkins Glen today? I'm up camping for the 6hrs at the Glen and saw it sitting in the car corral. Place was loaded with Vettes and Camaros looks like EVERYONE has one of those then I spied the Red GT which looked lonley!

I was there and saw that 2 years ago!
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2014 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I spotted an 87 Maroon-Red GT heading (north) west on 96 by 3 mile road over pass in the morning. Same color as mine. I havent seen one in GR before.
canfirst

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2014 03:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for canfirstSend a Private Message to canfirstEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I spotted a white 1988 Fiero GT with T-Tops heading north on Lagimodier Boulevard near Number One Highway in Winnipeg Manitoba Canada today at about 4:30 PM. This is quite amazing and rare considering T-Top Fieros were never sold in Canada! This brings the total known 88 T-Top Fiero GTs in Winnipeg to (4) Four, one Black, one Red, one Burgundy and one White. If anyone of these Owners are on this Forum, please let us know who you are? Thank you!
commerce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2014 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for commerceSend a Private Message to commerceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I saw these two at a car show in Newburg MD. The GT is a t-top in excellent condition. It even had the original floor mats.
I had questions, but the owners were not around.
mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2014 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw this one at the Oswego IL Cruise night (also had mine there)

[This message has been edited by mrfred8 (edited 05-25-2014).]

solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2014 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spotted a nice black notiche in Sidney Michigan. Just past the bike path.
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2014 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Destin, FL

I saw a maroon fastback parked in a driveway on Highway 30A east of Destin today.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 21 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock